Revel & Company Events LLC Reviews

Revel & Company Events LLC 4
Revel & Company Events LLC 5
  • Paula

Paula Thom Murphy · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Donna gives good, well thought out advice and suggestions based on valuable experience from having planned events, especially in the New Orleans area. Skilled at communication and diplomacy, she is trustworthy and a pleasure to work with! I would hire Donna again and again!

Revel & Company Events LLC 6
    Revel & Company Events LLC 7
    Revel & Company Events LLC 8
    Revel & Company Events LLC 9
    Revel & Company Events LLC 10
    Sent on 05/24/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review!
    It was a pleasure working with you and your lovely daughter. This wedding was absolutely beautiful and everyone had such a great time! Thanks for trusting us to be apart of it all. Love the photos!
    Donna

Courtney Jones · Married on 08/11/2019

A+++ Wedding Planner - Highly Recommend!

Oh my gosh. Donna Bruner is the best, plain and simple! First and foremost, Donna is just the loveliest woman: warm, kind, thoughtful, accommodating, and SO generous. So it’s no wonder that with all of these qualities and more, she makes the best wedding planner! When my now-husband and I decided that we wanted to plan a mini-destination wedding in New Orleans (we’re New Yorkers), we knew we were going to need on-the-ground help. Donna was just the support we needed. Donna is so knowledgable about all things wedding-related, including all the specific quirks that come with planning a wedding in New Orleans (who knew police permits for parades were a thing!). She was so helpful at helping us identify the best vendors for our style and budget, and helped us negotiate discounts and avoid deals that simply didn’t make sense for us. During our trips to town, she would offer us rides around town to see vendors, always giving us her undivided attention, and always making us feel special and heard. Also, feels like a given but worth mentioning: she is SOOO on it! Nothing fell through the cracks on her watch (I definitely could NOT be trusted with the same lol!). All in all: our wedding would not have happened without Donna. My only regret is that I can’t give her more than 5 stars!! We recommend her wholeheartedly.

Sent on 12/06/2019
  • Adina

Adina Suss · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent, beyond all expectations

Donna operates beyond anything we could have imagined.
    - She is proactive rather than reactive
    - She an excellent communicator
    - She is knowledgable and meticulous, catching errors I made and providing suggestions for additional resources
    -She worked well with all our vendors, and seems to know so many vendors from all disciplines.
    - She brought a bright and calming presence to what could otherwise have been a stressful event.

The best investment we made for the event was hiring her.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Adina! We truly appreciate the great review! Such a wonderful wedding surrounded by the ones you love! Beat wishes always!

Heather Mcginnis · Married on 10/10/2019

Donna made my day PERFECT!

Donna is the BEST ever! What are you waiting for? Hire her! I was having a small "elopement" and Donna was there for every step. I had my photographer cancel and Donna jumped right in finding me a replacement and had the issue resolved within hours. Honestly, I would have been lost without her and I cant express how much of a help she was for our special day.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Such a great wedding! Thank you for the excellent review! Will miss working with you. Thank you for choosing Revel & Company Events! The perfect group of family & friends! Congrats!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/05/2019

Best wedding planner ever

Donna is an amazing and talented wedding planner. Her ability to bring my dream wedding into reality was unbelievable. Throughout the planning process she was so easy to talk to for anything big or small and she responds super quickly. She’s a lifesaver for taking the stress out of the planning process and I cannot imagine planning our big day without her. She has countless connections around New Orleans and was able to help find any vendor we could possibly need. We had our wedding at The Elms Mansion in October and it was absolutely perfect with Donna by our side. She is worth her weight in gold and I cannot recommend her enough.

Revel & Company Events LLC 11
    Revel & Company Events LLC 12
    Revel & Company Events LLC 13
    Revel & Company Events LLC 14
    Revel & Company Events LLC 15
    Sent on 10/23/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

LOVE the photos!!! I truly loved working with you all!! Thank you for choosing us to be apart of this special time. It was an absolute honor to get to know you and your family. I appreciate the great review and wish you all the best!

Judy Yeager · Married on 09/11/2019

Outstanding

From my first conversation with Donna, I knew she was the person I wanted to work with to plan our daughter's wedding. Her knowledge was invaluable and her close attention to detail was just second nature. She's the type of person that just gets things done, including last minute requests; she's just unflappable! We can't thank her enough for the amazing job she did to give our daughter the most beautiful wedding day!!

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 02/23/2019

The Best planner ever

I’m not sure how to even properly express how amazing Donna was. Without her, my destination wedding would not have been as flawless as it was. She ran everything, thought about things ahead of time, and responded to all my random thoughts and inquiries at all hours of the day/night. Throughout the year long planning process, Donna morphed from my “wedding planner” into my friend. We chatted daily about life and she became a confidant. She handled business though. Sometimes that required tempering my expectations and other times that included her figuring out how to get something done within the budget I had. Heck, sometimes that included her reminding ME of my budget! Lol. She was way more than I had expected when I hired her. She went over and above and ran my welcome party aNd attended the next day “trash the dress” session with me because I felt more comfortable with her there making sure things ran smoothly. One of my regrets is that I never got a picture of her and I from my big day. She was as much a guest as she was a planner. Do yourself a favor and call Donna. She was fair, professional, and freakin’ wonderful!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to have been apart of it all and find a great friend along the way. Your wedding was so beautiful! You & Stephonne are surrounded by a lot of people who love you so much and its not hard to see why! Congratulations! Best second-line ever!!

Jonobi96 · Married on 02/23/2019

Spitz-Wilson Wedding

We had an amazing experience with Revel & Company!!! There wasn't an issue that could have a risen that they couldn't handle for us....we are extremely appreciative for their professionalism and the care that they provided us for our wedding day!!!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be apart of your destination wedding. It was a perfect weekend full of fun! We appreciate the great review! Best wishes always!

Danna Dirksmeyer · Married on 01/06/2019

She is the best and made the wedding perfect!

We had a destination wedding for our daughter in New Orleans. Donna made it stress free so we could enjoy the day. Her vendors recommendations were excellent. Donna is efficient and handles everything with grace. Worth every penny. Don’t look any further- she is the best!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for your great review!! i am so happy to have made everything so stress free. I truly enjoyed working with you and Lauren both! I love when clients become friends. The wedding was absolutely wonderful! Super groomsmen speech for sure, lol!
    Best wishes to you all! db
  • Juanita

Juanita Murphy · Married on 12/21/2018

Mother of the Bride

My daughter did great selecting Donna as her wedding planner. She was great with all the vendors. My husband and I enjoyed the wedding because we knew she had it all under control. I highly recommend her services.

Revel & Company Events LLC 16
    Revel & Company Events LLC 17
    Revel & Company Events LLC 18
    Revel & Company Events LLC 19
    Revel & Company Events LLC 20
    Revel & Company Events LLC 21
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Juanita! You are a doll! Thanks for choosing Revel & Company Events for your daughters wedding planning! We are so glad to have been a part of it all! Thank you again for my gift! Love the great photos you included too! I cant wait to see the wedding photography! I wish you all the very best always! db

Claire · Married on 12/21/2018

The Best Planner!

Hiring Donna was the best decision we made during the planning process. She helped my wedding day vision come to life. She was so hard working and enthusiastic! I had booked most clients on my own and Donna was great at organizing them all for the month/ day of. She was friendly, genuine, and eager to help our wedding come together.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Claire!! I am so happy to have helped you with your wedding planning! You have a great group of family and friends. I see the true love they all have for you. You are lovely! Your ring bearer rocks!! #boxermoms Best, db
  • Justine

Justine · Married on 10/06/2018

10/10, would absolutely book again

Hiring Donna as our wedding day coordinator was the best money I spent during the entire wedding planning process. I'm a Type A control freak and was extremely wary of relinquishing my control over the wedding day logistics - but Donna blew me away! She completely understood our vision & vibes and somehow made everything come together flawlessly. She was on top of everything - from the decor to the ceremony rehearsal to the last minute snafus. (Bonus: She doesn't bat an eye at ~strange~ wedding plans, such as "our guestbook attendant will be a cardboard cutout of John Cena.") Donna was such an awesome, friendly, supportive person to have around on the Big Day - my entire wedding party loved her! - and I seriously don't think I could have made it through the process without her help. If you're on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator like I initially was, DON'T BE. BOOK HER.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review!! I love working with you all!! You took your wedding and truly made it yours!! I loved every bit of it! It was such a fun day and I am very happy to have been a part of it. Best wishes always!

Kasi · Married on 02/16/2018

I cannot thank Revel & Company enough for all the hard work that was put in to make my wedding day PERFECT!! Donna made sure timing was perfect from when the limo arrived - all the way till we left the reception. Donna is very organized and kept me on track for items other vendors needed complete on a requested timeframe. Revel & Company is always willing to answer any questions I had or advice I needed planning the big day. Donna personally went ABOVE AND BEYOND for my wedding and I will never be able to thank her enough for making my day so PERFECT!! Thanks Revel & Company!!

Revel & Company Events LLC 22
    Revel & Company Events LLC 23
    Revel & Company Events LLC 24
    Revel & Company Events LLC 25
    Revel & Company Events LLC 26
    Sent on 04/30/2018

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to have been apart of your wedding. You are a doll! Thanks for adding the photos!! Best wishes always!

Julie · Married on 10/21/2017

Donna is amazing! BEST wedding planner all around - hands down! Her attention to detail, experience in the industry and work ethic to take charge in all areas will make her an invaluable asset to your wedding.
    She genuinely cares about her clients and will make sure that their wedding day is the most special, stress free celebration before and during the process. She will not miss a beat, will work tirelessly on every detail and will spend extra time working with you to save money in any area possible. If you want to work with someone who knows the business and truly cares about making your big day PERFECT, hire Donna at Revel and Company today! I am so thankful that I did, and you will be too.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. I truly enjoyed working with you all! I appreciate you choosing me to be a part of your wedding planning. I'm so happy to have been apart of it all. You have a great family. Best wishes always!

Shalane · Married on 09/30/2017

We were planning a destination wedding in New Orleans and needed someone we could trust to be our eyes and ears on the ground - Donna was the perfect fit. Not only was she very organized and professional, but she was also warm, friendly, and patient which made her an absolute pleasure to work with! Our wedding day was so much fun and completely worry-free thanks to Donna. We were so lucky to have her!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review! I loved working with you both and your families. It was such a beautiful day. I'm so glad I made your wedding stress free, so you could truly enjoy this time. I wish you all a lifetime of happiness!

Alexandra · Married on 03/11/2017

I worked with Donna at the Elms Mansion for my wedding before Revel & Company Events was created. She was wonderful to work with, and I only wish that I could've worked with her from day one of wedding planning to the day of the wedding.

Any bride and groom that works with Donna and Revel & Company Events for their big day will be taken care of. Donna is meticulous, responsive, personable and professional, and will ensure that your wedding week and day are a success and that your vision is achieved.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Thank you for your great review! I loved working with you all! Can't wait to see your new addition!

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2015

I honestly could not have had a better experience with Revel & Company during the planning of our wedding. Donna is so knowledgeable about everything weddings on the Gulf Coast and she is more than willing to share that knowledge with her couples and their families. Every vendor she recommended to us (and helped coordinate with) was perfect from their responsiveness to their service on our wedding day. She was more than a wedding planner for us! She literally handled everything, kept me calm and best of all, helped my mom (mother of the bride) feel at ease on the big day. I would recommend her a thousand times over as a wedding/event planner. Can't thank her enough for all she did!

Revel & Company Events LLC 27
    Revel & Company Events LLC 28
    Revel & Company Events LLC 29
    Sent on 05/11/2018

Revel & Company Events LLC's reply:

Wow! Thank you Lauren. I really do appreciate your great review. Your wedding was absolutely perfect! I'm so thankful to have found a friendship out of this one! Best wishes always!!