Chicago Wedding Guy Reviews

Chicago Wedding Guy 4
Chicago Wedding Guy 5

Don Bullock · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Excellent Experience

Reverend Tom was amazing to work with for our ceremony! He was so flexible and helpful. He gave us great information and tools to work with concerning our vows. He delivered them beautifully and made our day so very special. He is great to work with! We are already planning another event and we will definitely have Reverend Tom there again!! Highest possible recommendation!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Such a great warm couple to work with. So easy going, agreeable.
    Was honored to be part of your special day!
  • Shannon

Shannon Boynton · Married on 07/28/2019

The Wedding Guy!!

My husband and I just got married July 28, 2019 at the Marriott Lincolnshire Resort in IL. We hired Rev. Tom and right off the bat, we knew he was meant to be our officiant! I am so happy that we hired him. When we met with Tom, we told him that we wanted our wedding to be transitional, classy, modern, and with a new twist. He referenced music, he did an Irish blessing for us, he put a spin on passages from the Bible. You could really feel the love all around at our ceremony. There’s not much else to say except if you’re looking for an officiant that has spunk, class, humor, and a kind heart; you should choose Tom. Thanks, Tom!

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Chicago Wedding Guy 6
    Chicago Wedding Guy 7
    Chicago Wedding Guy 8

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Shannon & Jeff, so honored to be your officiant! You were so great to work with, I enjoyed all the time I spent with you.
    Heartfelt thanks and continued best wishes!
  • Amy

Amy Jordan · Married on 07/05/2019

Great choice!

We hired Rev Tom for our July wedding and he was great. I love that he does not use any papers or books and speaks from memory the whole time. It made our ceremony much more personal and like he had known us for a long time. When people asked where I found him and I told them "the internet" most people were so surprised! Our wedding was a perfect day and it would not have been so without Tom. Thanks again!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

You are such a great couple, I enjoyed all the time I spent with & your family & friends, continued best wishes!
  • Colleen

Colleen Duffner · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome to work and plan with

Rev. Perrucci was absolutely wonderful to work with. He made the planning and day of process a breeze and fun. He answered all of our questions and gave us helpful tips with marriage license stuff. Definitely use him!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Thanks for allowing me to serve you, you , your family and friends were great! I had a great time getting to know you, and seeing how you interact with your families.
  • Colleen

Colleen Duffner · Married on 06/29/2019

Awesome to work and plan with

Sent on 08/15/2019

Heidi Ramos · Married on 06/22/2019

It was a breeze with Rev. Tom :-)

Rev. Tom is now a household name for us. He officiated my brother's wedding a few years back and recently officiated mine. He is familiar with different wedding traditions and even showed us a list of what we could include in the ceremony. When I brought up my preference to add the Filipino ways in our ceremony, he was all in and had a very comprehensive and easy to understand explanation of the each step. With these, even those not familiar with the tradition appreciated what was happening - like the coins, veil and cord. We are very grateful for this. Our wedding ceremony was so meaningful with how Rev. Tom lead it.

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Chicago Wedding Guy 9

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Pleasure is all mine! Wonderful when you connect with a great family. I am grateful and honored to be part of your wedding celebration!

Nickie Letman · Married on 06/05/2019

Rev Tom made our day special!

Rev Tom had a combination of Serious, Funny and Religious. He made us very comfortable and we are very happy that he was the one to marry us!
    We highly recommend Rev Tom!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Thank you for having me, you were great to work with! I so enjoyed all the time I spent with you. Best wishes in your new life together!

Katy Granillo · Married on 06/01/2019

Memorable,Heartfelt and so much fun!

Rev Tom was the officiant for my wedding this past weekend and he was amazing! Not only was it a very heartfelt and beautiful ceremony but we also had some laughs! He is awesome and very nice to work with! He kept all my guests engaged and I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony! I highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Chicago Wedding Guy 10
  • Sherri

Sherri Zielinski · Married on 06/01/2019

Highly Recommended

Rev. Tom performed a ceremony that not only spoke to our hearts - but to the hearts of our guests as well. We also received comments and compliments on the wisdom he shared. We will always remember his words. Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Thank you so very much for having me I enjoyed all the time that I spent with you continued best wishes
  • Beverly

Beverly Masters · Married on 05/25/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy

He is the most compassionate, sweet, funny, religious (if you want him to be), flexible wedding guy ever. He was adored by all. Trust me, you can't go wrong with this guy!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Sunny · Married on 04/28/2019

Heartfelt, fun and memorable ceremony!

Rev. Tom Perrucci officiated our wedding this past weekend and did an amazing job! We met with Rev. Tom in person a few months before the wedding and had a great initial conversation and knew he would be a great fit for us! Rev. Tom listened to our requests and gave a very heartfelt and memorable ceremony for us! Our guests even commented on how his words and advice were so moving and how great of a job he did! I will definitely recommend Rev. Tom to other couples who are in need of an officiant!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

You were such a great couple to work with! I enjoyed all the time I spent with you, and wish you the very best in your new life together!
  • Kelly

Kelly Wiley · Married on 04/27/2019

Rev. Tom gave us the perfect ceremony!

Rev Tom was great! He officiated my sisters wedding, and all of the guests loved him! When I got engaged, my fiancé and I knew we needed him to marry us too! I received so many compliments on Reverend Tom! Everyone thought he was sweet and funny. He is very thorough and wants to give you the exact ceremony that you want. Everything was perfect and I will always tell my friends about him for any future weddings!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Such a joy to meet both of you . I so enjoyed all our time together, thanks for having me, best wishes always!
  • Anthony

Anthony Zonzo · Married on 04/13/2019

The only wedding officiant you should consider

We chose Rev. Tom to be our wedding officiant after viewing his webpage and seeing videos of weddings he has conducted previously and we immediately felt a personal connection to him. We met with Rev. Tom a month prior to our wedding date to go over our wishes for the ceremony and he gave his input as well. The meeting was great because we felt as if we were listened to and he genuinely cares about what we wanted and how much it meant to us. About a week after our meeting, he emailed us a detailed breakdown of how the ceremony would go and in the order it would occur. We also had the option to make any adjustments that we wanted as he is extremely opened to any kind of ceremony (we did not want any mention of god and he was supportive of our wishes). On the day of our wedding, he was punctual to our location along the Chicago River (he was there before we even arrived). The ceremony was conducted exactly to what was discussed and planned and our families loved his personal touch and professionalism to our ceremony. It made already a memorable day even better. If you choose anyone but Rev. Tom, you will regret it.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Such a warm couple to work with, such a honor and privilege to allow me to have a part in your life. Many best wishes!
  • Joseph

Joseph Benedetti · Married on 03/25/2019

Great Pick for Wedding Minister

Rev. Tom did a very nice ceremony. Happy we had him!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Such a joy working with you. I enjoyed all the time I spent with you, meeting you families, best wishes!
  • Matt

Matt Dougherty · Married on 12/29/2018

Winter Wedding at Hotel Baker

Tom performed the ceremony for our wedding at Hotel Baker on Dec 29, 2018. Could not have been more happy with how everything went! Had about 20 or so guests asking me who he was and where we found him; everyone was really appreciative of how he carried himself and how relaxed yet dignified the whole ceremony was. You only get one chance to make the right decision on an officiant, and it was a great feeling to know that we made the right one!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

So glad I got to be part of your wedding celebration, so great to work with! I so enjoyed all my time with you.

Stephanie · Married on 12/15/2018

Rev. Tom did an excellent job. We would hire him again!

We loved Rev. Tom. He did an awesome job officiating our wedding. There was not a dry eye in the house. He was personable and took time to get to know you and figure out what we wanted. It was perfect.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Nickol · Married on 12/01/2018

Incredible!!!

Reverend Tom was amazing!!! Down to earth and light hearted! What we loved about him was that he takes the time to get to know you as a couple before officiating your wedding! He’s not just in it for money. He doesn’t read from a book at the ceremony so it’s not scripted! He even steps to the side when you say your vows so the moment is really between you and your spouse! What’s even better is the photographer then captures that moment of just you two without anyone in the background! Reverend Tom was incredible and we couldn’t be happier! Thank you again for making our day even more magical!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Such a great couple to work with! So enjoyed you, your families and guests! It was my honor., continued best wishes!
  • Debra

Debra Banckaert · Married on 09/16/2018

Excellent, professional, responsive, humorous!

Rev Tom Perrucci is highly recommended as a Wedding 👰🏻 Officiant! Rev Tom is prompt in responding to appointments, email, text, and voicemail. He is reverent, professional, knowledgeable, sincere, innovative, humorous, fun and cool! He will help to create the Wedding you envision!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Wow, thanks for having me, your were great! Such a great atmosphere, with you, your families and guests., I felt special,
    Continued best wishes!

Danielle · Married on 09/02/2018

Reverend Tom was the perfect fit for our wedding! We wanted someone who could find the perfect balance of humor and a heartfelt ceremony. Reverend Tom was just that. He was extremely flexible when planning to meet and adjusted pieces of the ceremony, making it exactly what we envisioned. We couldn’t be happier with our day!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

So honored to be part of your day!

Lisa · Married on 08/25/2018

Rev Thomas was wonderful! We hired him from out of state and didn't meet him until the rehersal. We communicated via telephone and email, and he was very responsive and informative. We liked his personality right away and knew he was the one for us. Rehersal was organized and the ceremony went smoothly. It was a bit longer than expected and it was a very very hot and humid day, so I the only thing I would say is that I wish he had gone faster or organized a signal to wrap it up. He was lighthearted and made appropriate jokes. Overall great experience!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

You were great, thanks for having me!

Kevin · Married on 08/17/2018

Tom officiated our wedding in August 2018, and we were very pleased with his ceremony, professionalism, and service. We couldn't have been more pleased with the ceremony! We expressed to Tom how we wanted a casual ceremony with a prayer and some religion mixed in, and he delivered. The ceremony was beautifully done, and right around 25 mins. Our guests raved about the ceremony. Tom is an excellent speaker and officiant, and i would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Christine · Married on 05/27/2018

Subject: An absolute delight to work with
    I can't say enough about Rev.Tom exceptional effort to make our ceremony meaningful, fun, and memorable. I was very apprehensive about hiring a professional minister but Rev.Tom has changed my view about that. He was very responsive and provided such invaluable guidance in helping us have a great ceremony.All the guests we spoke were so impressed with his quality of service.. absolutely reverent and cool. I highly recommend him. You can't go wrong and you won't regret choosing him for an officiant.Hope to have him for vow renewals some day.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

Looking forward to your vow renewals!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

I hired Rev Tom for my wedding and was very happy I did. He was super responsive to all of my emails. All of my guests told me what a great ceremony we had. I would recommend him to my friends getting married. Simple process and he was so incredibly prepared for our day!

Sent on 06/10/2018

jamie · Married on 05/12/2018

Everyone enjoyed the ceremony & the fact that Reverend Tom does not read straight from a book.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Straight from the heart!
  • Y

Yabin · Married on 05/01/2018

Perfect officiant

Tom made it so nice and easy, from the first meeting till the day itself. We loved him and everybody else were invited loved him. Very nice personality, very professional and knows what he doing very well. Reasonable price as well compared to many others.

Sent on 08/21/2019

Chicago Wedding Guy's reply:

So enjoyed all the time I spent with you, your families & friends! I was honored to be part of your wedding day. Continued best wishes!