Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant Reviews

3 Reviews for Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant

1 User photo

Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant 1

Tammy Paulson · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely best choice for our wedding

Tammy was awesome. She arrived early to the wedding, as I was not ready just yet, however, was very patient with me on finishing getting ready. She is very friendly and personable. I could not have selected a better person than Tammy.

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant 2

Rev. Tammy Calder, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks so much! It was my honor & privilege to preside over your wedding. May you have a long and happy life together!

Amanda · Married on 08/20/2016

Tammy was absolutely amazing! She met up with my husband and I several times before my wedding. Tammy was a great help during the wedding as well!! She is very kind hearted and listens and helps with all your needs for your special day! She makes getting your marriage license back a breeze! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant for our special day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Cece · Married on 07/30/2016

Ms. Tammy was a blessing! She went above and beyond expectation! My husband and I are so grateful to have come across such an amazing, kind-hearted person. There couldn't have been a more perfect fit for our special day!

Sent on 09/09/2016