Rev. Susan Vollmer Reviews

3 | Laurys Station, PA

3 Reviews for Rev. Susan Vollmer

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/08/2011

My husband and I greatly enjoyed working with Sue to create a beautiful ceremony that received a lot of compliments from our wedding guests. Sue not only works to write and perform the ceremony but also helps to ensure that you're starting your marriage on a good foundation by providing a workbook of pre-marital questions to review with your partner. Sue was professional, prompt to respond, flexible to create the ceremony that reflected what we wanted and her rates were very affordable compared to other officiants that I contacted. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Alexandra · Married on 05/16/2010

Rev Vollmer is truely exceptional. She was so helpful in all of our selections to make the wedding exactly the way we wanted it to be. We have 5 teenage foster kids, and she helped to come up with creative ways to help them be involved in our wedding, and much more than that, she was supportive and understanding of the kids and even proof read and helped with their speeches. All of the kids were instantly comfortable with her, as were we, she really felt like she was part of our family at the wedding.
    We had great vendors at our wedding, however she is the only one that I am writing a review for, as she really went above and beyond. Please do not hestitate to contact her, you will not regret your choice!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Jill · Married on 09/19/2008

Rev. Vollmer was wonderful! From the first point of contact you know she is there for you. She is understanding, patient, and highly organized. Her goal is for you to have a ceremony that reflects you as a couple. We definitely got that and had a beautiful ceremony. She also understands how stressful this time can be and is able to offer insight on how to deal with whatever issues come up. That is something I will always appreciate and never forget.

Sent on 10/16/2008