Rev. Ronesa Rosewood Reviews

42 Reviews for Rev. Ronesa Rosewood

• Montanna

Montanna Walters · Married on 05/16/2020

Forest Wedding 5-16-20

Rev. Rosewood was extremely easy to work with and was always on top of communication. She worked tirelessly on our ceremony, and was willing to incorporate all of our requests. She has beautiful materials to work with which provided for a truly beautiful wedding. You won’t go wrong with choosing her!

Sent on 06/22/2020

Leticia Cristaldo · Married on 03/03/2020

The greatest service we could ask for

We had no problems with deciding the ceremony and figuring out the place and the details because Rev. Rosena was just amazing helping us and being part of everything! We will always remember this day as the most special day and ceremony too. Thank you so much

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Mccurry · Married on 10/19/2019

Ronesa went above and beyond

In the middle of the drought this year, I thought we would be ok as far as rain and boy was I wrong! It poured on our wedding day and this wonderful woman stood with us in it. She also gave us something special I will always remember and hang in my home. She was very reliable and stayed in touch the entire time, also went as far as to help with our vows. I adore her and you won’t find a better person to say “I do” with. Thank you Ronesa you’re such a gift and beautiful soul.
    Chelsea & Isaac

Sent on 10/21/2019

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood's reply:

Thank you, Chelsea, you and Isaac are also beautiful souls. Although the rain poured, it didn't seem to dampen anyone's spirts, your family and friends really hung in there!
    All the best to you both,
    Ronesa
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Hunt · Married on 10/11/2019

Perfect wedding

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood was amazing. She wasnt feeling well and still came early to help me with my dress. We just wanted it to be us and our 2 witnesses. We got married in the yard with the horses. I just decorated with some pumpkins, hay and mason jars. It was the best day ever and im so happy. I would recommend her to everyone. Thank u so much for everything.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth, your wedding was sweet, I loved the added 'touch' of Chris and your 2 horses acting as witnesses to your union!
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Clark · Married on 06/30/2019

Cassie and Tyler's Elopement

Ronesa was absolutely fantastic in helping us plan the perfect elopement ceremony, and was very flexible during the planning process when we needed to move locations. She was also very helpful in creating the ceremony itself. She provided us with loads of readings, poems, and suggestions for the format of the ceremony but ultimately gave us free reign, which made it feel so meaningful and personal on our big day! We couldn't have had a kinder or more caring officiant for our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood's reply:

Thank you, Cassie, you and Tyler will always remain in my memory. The love and enthusiasm you brought to the occasion, you covered every single detail of eloping on the mountaintop! And your additions to the ceremony are now a permanent part of my ceremony files. Enjoy a happy life together!
  • Kari

Kari Norwood · Married on 06/11/2019

She made everyone cry!

My husband and I wanted to renew our vows, 30 years. We only had our family and a few very close friends...and it was like Reverend Rosewood read our minds. The service was sweet, sincere and reflected our family to a tee.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood's reply:

Thank you, Kari, celebrating your 30 years of marriage was an honor; your 2 adult sons walking you up the aisle was especially touching. The love between all of you was palpable!

Diane · Married on 11/03/2018

professional yet personal

We were an older couple who reunited after 46 years. We decided we wanted to get married on the deck of our new mountain house with just a few weeks to plan it all. She was prompt, very helpful, supportive, and endearing. She was in tears with us as we shared our past experience and the story of my bracelet that John had given me for Christmas 1969 and I was wearing for our wedding day 11/3/2018.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood's reply:

Thank you, Diane, you shared a very heartfelt story between you and James, what a lovely reunification you have. Blessings to you both!

Alexander Johs · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Perfect Wedding Day

Ronesa did such a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony in a very remote mountain location in the Smokies. She was very professional and gave us some great suggestions on planning the details of the ceremony. We loved working with her to create our wedding. It was a very special ceremony we will never forget!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Laura · Married on 10/08/2018

Reverend Ronesa helped to make our fairytale mountaintop wedding even more special! From our very first contact, it was obvious that she would strive to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. She was very helpful in giving us sample services to go by, and totally open to how we wanted to individualize our service. She was also great about staying in contact. I never had a moment of worry about her reliability. If you are looking for a pastor who truly cares, she is the one for you. Her spirit shines through, and she is professional as well!

Sent on 10/09/2018

chelsea · Married on 09/14/2018

Ronesa was very professional, easy to work with and extremely accommodating. I would recommend using her services. You will be pleased.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2018

Reverend Ronesa Rosewood is a genuinely caring professional. She was quick at responding to all my emails and I can’t thank her enough with how helpful she had been throughout the entire wedding planning process. She created a beautiful wedding ceremony for us and I love every word of it. Thank you for officiating our wedding on July 31st!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Jenn · Married on 07/24/2018

I absolutely cannot recommend Ronesa highly enough! We interviewed two officiants who we were both very disappointed with before we were recommended to Ronesa by our wedding coordinator. We felt an instant connection and positivity from this wonderful woman when doing a Skype call with her. She listened to us and was very understanding and supportive of our unconventional wedding ceremony. She allowed us to take the reins with what we wanted and only made minor suggestions and did not attempt to alter our original wants and needs from our ceremony. She had a deep peace about her and honored our wishes without judgment. Overall, she made the process so easy and stress-free, and during our wedding, she was an absolute joy as she trekked to our location in the middle of a river and delivered what my husband and I both felt was a flawless ceremony. We both felt that she was the star of our wedding day and we couldn’t imagine having gotten married without her. Thank you Ronesa!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • F

frederick · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional but at the same time very friendly and helpful, worked well with the wedding planner and with us....highly recommended.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2018

She did a great job! She helped us personalize our ceremony and responded promptly to any correspondence . We were very pleased with the service.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Keya

Keya · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev. Ronesa was amazing to deal with and we were very pleased with our ceremony. Thank you so much Rev Ronesa and God Bless.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Ariana · Married on 06/05/2018

We could not have chosen a better officiant than Ronesa! She was so helpful and accommodating, truly went beyond our expectations. From helping us decide on a venue and a plan B, to keeping a day open for us in case of bad weather, she even hiked up to Craggy Pinnacle with us! She was very quick to respond and kept us up to date on all weather conditions and road closures. We eloped from Florida to North Carolina with our parents, and the day could not have been any more special! She put so much love into our ceremony and made everything very smooth and easy for us. We are so grateful to have shared our day with someone who shares our ethical values as well! Thank you so much for helping make our day perfect, Ronesa!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Nikolai · Married on 05/13/2018

Our marriage met our expectations and we couldn't be happier. Rev. Ronesa helped us a lot with her patience in the process. She responded quickly every consultations for us and she got we were feeling relaxed in our ceremony. Thank you Rev. Ronesa for being with us in this special moment.

Sent on 06/02/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding ceremony turned out better than I could imagine. Ronesa provided us with a lot of options to customize our ceremony to something unique and meaningful. She was very open to all our ideas and had great opinions on improvements. I especially liked how we were able to include our children in the ceremony. Everyone that attended said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they'd ever attended and there was hardly a dry eye in the house. I don't think we could have come up with such a beautiful ceremony without her guidance.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2017

We loved Ronesa, she was so sweet and responded back very quickly. She worked to make our ceremony truly ours.

Sent on 10/27/2017

April · Married on 09/21/2017

Ronesa was very kind and attentive to us. She spent a lot of time researching ceremonies to best suit our needs and style. She's very genuine!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, my husband and I wanted someone who had the same belief system as us and would let us do our ceremony the way we wanted. We were insanely lucky to come across Ronesa! She is so easy to work with and seemed genuinely thrilled to be a part of our wedding. During a phone call with her, I was impressed by how worldly and spiritual she was, and not to mention her big heart. I really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit before the wedding day. When it came to planning the ceremony, she was fantastic! She really walked me through it by sending me an outline and then a ton of readings, vows, and blessings. She really listened to what I was looking for a in a ceremony and made the planning very simple for me. She was also open to using any kind of reading that I found on my own, but she definitely has a great selection (aside from our vows, every reading/blessing we used was from her library). On the day of the wedding, she was wonderful, friendly, and everything I wanted in an officiant. Afterwards, we had SO many compliments from our guests on Ronesa and the ceremony. I give her so much credit in really helping make our ceremony about us and making it enjoyable for our guests. At the end of the whole night, Dave and I agreed that the ceremony was the most memorable part of our day. Thank you, Ronesa!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Laura · Married on 07/17/2017

Ronessa worked with us remotely to create a completely custom ceremony for our private wedding. She was so communicative and easy to work with, even remotely, that when we finally met her face-to-face, she already felt like an old friend. Our ceremony was perfect. We couldn't be happier. Ronessa is wonderful!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/15/2017

Irina and I threw together a wonder celebration, at the last minute, with the help and direction of Rev Ronesa. Her input was timely, and invaluable. (In fact, I reached out to her a few days before the ceremony, though I don't suggest that.) The ceremony was wonderful--a memory we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

Please consider meeting with Ronesa in person. She exudes warmth and caring, and is so enthusiastic about making your ceremony just right for you. In the last few hours, we changed the ceremony wording 3 times, trying to keep up with Asheville's changing weather! Ronesa was right there for us the entire time. A lovely person!

Sent on 05/16/2017

andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

Ronesa is absolutely awesome!! I suggest her for you wedding....she was very sweet, friendly and professional.
    THE BEST