Rev. Ronesa Rosewood Reviews

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 7
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Clark · Married on 06/30/2019

Cassie and Tyler's Elopement

Ronesa was absolutely fantastic in helping us plan the perfect elopement ceremony, and was very flexible during the planning process when we needed to move locations. She was also very helpful in creating the ceremony itself. She provided us with loads of readings, poems, and suggestions for the format of the ceremony but ultimately gave us free reign, which made it feel so meaningful and personal on our big day! We couldn't have had a kinder or more caring officiant for our wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2019
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 10
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 11
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 12
  • Kari

Kari Norwood · Married on 06/11/2019

She made everyone cry!

My husband and I wanted to renew our vows, 30 years. We only had our family and a few very close friends...and it was like Reverend Rosewood read our minds. The service was sweet, sincere and reflected our family to a tee.

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 13
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 14

Diane · Married on 11/03/2018

professional yet personal

We were an older couple who reunited after 46 years. We decided we wanted to get married on the deck of our new mountain house with just a few weeks to plan it all. She was prompt, very helpful, supportive, and endearing. She was in tears with us as we shared our past experience and the story of my bracelet that John had given me for Christmas 1969 and I was wearing for our wedding day 11/3/2018.

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 15

Alexander Johs · Married on 10/13/2018

Our Perfect Wedding Day

Ronesa did such a wonderful job with our wedding ceremony in a very remote mountain location in the Smokies. She was very professional and gave us some great suggestions on planning the details of the ceremony. We loved working with her to create our wedding. It was a very special ceremony we will never forget!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Laura · Married on 10/08/2018

Reverend Ronesa helped to make our fairytale mountaintop wedding even more special! From our very first contact, it was obvious that she would strive to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. She was very helpful in giving us sample services to go by, and totally open to how we wanted to individualize our service. She was also great about staying in contact. I never had a moment of worry about her reliability. If you are looking for a pastor who truly cares, she is the one for you. Her spirit shines through, and she is professional as well!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 16

chelsea · Married on 09/14/2018

Ronesa was very professional, easy to work with and extremely accommodating. I would recommend using her services. You will be pleased.

Sent on 09/19/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2018

Reverend Ronesa Rosewood is a genuinely caring professional. She was quick at responding to all my emails and I can’t thank her enough with how helpful she had been throughout the entire wedding planning process. She created a beautiful wedding ceremony for us and I love every word of it. Thank you for officiating our wedding on July 31st!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 17
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 18

Jenn · Married on 07/24/2018

I absolutely cannot recommend Ronesa highly enough! We interviewed two officiants who we were both very disappointed with before we were recommended to Ronesa by our wedding coordinator. We felt an instant connection and positivity from this wonderful woman when doing a Skype call with her. She listened to us and was very understanding and supportive of our unconventional wedding ceremony. She allowed us to take the reins with what we wanted and only made minor suggestions and did not attempt to alter our original wants and needs from our ceremony. She had a deep peace about her and honored our wishes without judgment. Overall, she made the process so easy and stress-free, and during our wedding, she was an absolute joy as she trekked to our location in the middle of a river and delivered what my husband and I both felt was a flawless ceremony. We both felt that she was the star of our wedding day and we couldn’t imagine having gotten married without her. Thank you Ronesa!!!!

Sent on 08/25/2018
  • F

frederick · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional but at the same time very friendly and helpful, worked well with the wedding planner and with us....highly recommended.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2018

She did a great job! She helped us personalize our ceremony and responded promptly to any correspondence . We were very pleased with the service.

Sent on 07/15/2018
  • Keya

Keya · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev. Ronesa was amazing to deal with and we were very pleased with our ceremony. Thank you so much Rev Ronesa and God Bless.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Nikolai · Married on 05/13/2018

Our marriage met our expectations and we couldn't be happier. Rev. Ronesa helped us a lot with her patience in the process. She responded quickly every consultations for us and she got we were feeling relaxed in our ceremony. Thank you Rev. Ronesa for being with us in this special moment.

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 19
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 20
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 21
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding ceremony turned out better than I could imagine. Ronesa provided us with a lot of options to customize our ceremony to something unique and meaningful. She was very open to all our ideas and had great opinions on improvements. I especially liked how we were able to include our children in the ceremony. Everyone that attended said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they'd ever attended and there was hardly a dry eye in the house. I don't think we could have come up with such a beautiful ceremony without her guidance.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 28
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 29
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 30

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2017

We loved Ronesa, she was so sweet and responded back very quickly. She worked to make our ceremony truly ours.

Sent on 10/27/2017
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 31

April · Married on 09/21/2017

Ronesa was very kind and attentive to us. She spent a lot of time researching ceremonies to best suit our needs and style. She's very genuine!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, my husband and I wanted someone who had the same belief system as us and would let us do our ceremony the way we wanted. We were insanely lucky to come across Ronesa! She is so easy to work with and seemed genuinely thrilled to be a part of our wedding. During a phone call with her, I was impressed by how worldly and spiritual she was, and not to mention her big heart. I really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit before the wedding day. When it came to planning the ceremony, she was fantastic! She really walked me through it by sending me an outline and then a ton of readings, vows, and blessings. She really listened to what I was looking for a in a ceremony and made the planning very simple for me. She was also open to using any kind of reading that I found on my own, but she definitely has a great selection (aside from our vows, every reading/blessing we used was from her library). On the day of the wedding, she was wonderful, friendly, and everything I wanted in an officiant. Afterwards, we had SO many compliments from our guests on Ronesa and the ceremony. I give her so much credit in really helping make our ceremony about us and making it enjoyable for our guests. At the end of the whole night, Dave and I agreed that the ceremony was the most memorable part of our day. Thank you, Ronesa!!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Laura · Married on 07/17/2017

Ronessa worked with us remotely to create a completely custom ceremony for our private wedding. She was so communicative and easy to work with, even remotely, that when we finally met her face-to-face, she already felt like an old friend. Our ceremony was perfect. We couldn't be happier. Ronessa is wonderful!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Kevin · Married on 07/15/2017

Irina and I threw together a wonder celebration, at the last minute, with the help and direction of Rev Ronesa. Her input was timely, and invaluable. (In fact, I reached out to her a few days before the ceremony, though I don't suggest that.) The ceremony was wonderful--a memory we will cherish for a lifetime.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

Please consider meeting with Ronesa in person. She exudes warmth and caring, and is so enthusiastic about making your ceremony just right for you. In the last few hours, we changed the ceremony wording 3 times, trying to keep up with Asheville's changing weather! Ronesa was right there for us the entire time. A lovely person!

Sent on 05/16/2017

andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

Ronesa is absolutely awesome!! I suggest her for you wedding....she was very sweet, friendly and professional.
    THE BEST

Sent on 05/16/2017

Regina · Married on 12/27/2016

I highly recommend Rev. Ronesa Rosewood to anyone who is getting married! She met all our expectations and beyond! She made our day very special and memorable! Happy that our paths crossed and chose her, we are blessed! You will be very pleased and very satisfied with Rev. Ronesa Rosewood!!! She's the best!!! :)

Sent on 01/04/2017

Brie · Married on 11/05/2016

Reverend Rosewood did a fantastic job on our wedding day. Our original officiant cancelled last minute and Rev. Rosewood was so helpful and accommodating. She put together the perfect ceremony for our needs and travelled all the way to Asheville to help us celebrate our special day. I would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jillian · Married on 10/28/2016

Not only did Rev. Ronesa help us pull together a ceremony that was beautifully written and fitting to our relationship, she willingly hiked about half a mile with us through mud, steams, fallen branches, etc. to get to the location of our ceremony (in front of a waterfall in the Pisgah National Forest). We are so thankful that she was willing to stick around while we took photos with our photographers for a couple of hours. This is definitely not something she had to do — but without her flexibility we wouldn't have the pictures we have today! If you're looking for an officiant, especially for an adventure elopement ceremony, we highly recommend Rev. Ronesa!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Alena · Married on 10/05/2016

From the moment we had our first conversation Ms. Rosewood wow'ed me with her kindness, her ability to adjust to my needs and understand them, her experience and just her way of making me feel comfortable and assured. I seriously cannot say enough about this woman and the wonderful experience she gave us. Ms. Rosewood was prompt with responses, insightful and more than accomadating. She will definitely be there when we renew our vows!

Sent on 10/08/2016