23 Reviews for Rev. Ronesa Rosewood

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Jainism (1)
23 Rev. Ronesa Rosewood Reviews

We loved Ronesa, she was so sweet and responded back very quickly. She worked to make our ceremony truly ours.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ronesa was very kind and attentive to us. She spent a lot of time researching ceremonies to best suit our needs and style. She's very genuine!

Profile Picture User7670073, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, my husband and I wanted someone who had the same belief system as us and would let us do our ceremony the way we wanted. We were insanely lucky to come across Ronesa! She is so easy to work with and seemed genuinely thrilled to be a part of our wedding. During a phone call with her, I was impressed by how worldly and spiritual she was, and not to mention her big heart. I really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit before the wedding day. When it came to planning the ceremony, she was fantastic! She really walked me through it by sending me an outline and then a ton of readings, vows, and blessings. She really listened to what I was looking for a in a ceremony and made the planning very simple for me. She was also open to using any kind of reading that I found on my own, but she definitely has a great selection (aside from our vows, every reading/blessing we used was from her library). On the day of the wedding, she was wonderful, friendly, and everything I wanted in an officiant. Afterwards, we had SO many compliments from our guests on Ronesa and the ceremony. I give her so much credit in really helping make our ceremony about us and making it enjoyable for our guests. At the end of the whole night, Dave and I agreed that the ceremony was the most memorable part of our day. Thank you, Ronesa!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Ronessa worked with us remotely to create a completely custom ceremony for our private wedding. She was so communicative and easy to work with, even remotely, that when we finally met her face-to-face, she already felt like an old friend. Our ceremony was perfect. We couldn't be happier. Ronessa is wonderful!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Irina and I threw together a wonder celebration, at the last minute, with the help and direction of Rev Ronesa. Her input was timely, and invaluable. (In fact, I reached out to her a few days before the ceremony, though I don't suggest that.) The ceremony was wonderful--a memory we will cherish for a lifetime.

Profile Picture Kevin, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Please consider meeting with Ronesa in person. She exudes warmth and caring, and is so enthusiastic about making your ceremony just right for you. In the last few hours, we changed the ceremony wording 3 times, trying to keep up with Asheville's changing weather! Ronesa was right there for us the entire time. A lovely person!

Profile Picture Julie, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Non-religious

Ronesa is absolutely awesome!! I suggest her for you wedding....she was very sweet, friendly and professional.
THE BEST

Profile Picture andrea, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I highly recommend Rev. Ronesa Rosewood to anyone who is getting married! She met all our expectations and beyond! She made our day very special and memorable! Happy that our paths crossed and chose her, we are blessed! You will be very pleased and very satisfied with Rev. Ronesa Rosewood!!! She's the best!!! :)

Profile Picture Regina, 12/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rosewood did a fantastic job on our wedding day. Our original officiant cancelled last minute and Rev. Rosewood was so helpful and accommodating. She put together the perfect ceremony for our needs and travelled all the way to Asheville to help us celebrate our special day. I would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Brie, 11/5/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Not only did Rev. Ronesa help us pull together a ceremony that was beautifully written and fitting to our relationship, she willingly hiked about half a mile with us through mud, steams, fallen branches, etc. to get to the location of our ceremony (in front of a waterfall in the Pisgah National Forest). We are so thankful that she was willing to stick around while we took photos with our photographers for a couple of hours. This is definitely not something she had to do — but without her flexibility we wouldn't have the pictures we have today! If you're looking for an officiant, especially for an adventure elopement ceremony, we highly recommend Rev. Ronesa!

Profile Picture Jillian, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the moment we had our first conversation Ms. Rosewood wow'ed me with her kindness, her ability to adjust to my needs and understand them, her experience and just her way of making me feel comfortable and assured. I seriously cannot say enough about this woman and the wonderful experience she gave us. Ms. Rosewood was prompt with responses, insightful and more than accomadating. She will definitely be there when we renew our vows!

Profile Picture Alena, 10/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Reverend Rosewood helped us construct a ceremony with personal meaning and she conducted it beautifully.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ronesa did an incredible job working with us on short notice. She cared about our ceremony and enjoyed talking with us about our story! We loved having her be a part of our big day :)

Profile Picture Ashlee, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Rosewood was really a pleasure to work with! She was incredibly flexible about attending our rehearsal despite a bit of a drive (we got married in Brevard, though she is located in Asheville).
She suggested a basic ceremony to start with, and gave us lots of tips on writing our own personalized statements, and how to bring in family members for parts of it. We had lots on our plates, and Ronesa was always timely with her gentle reminders about getting drafts done, and never pushy. We really appreciated having her there cheering us on and giving us confidence on our big day!

Profile Picture Elise, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Single Religion

Rev. Ronesa is such a wonderful person. She officiated our Indian/American wedding ceremony in the middle of beautiful but hard to reach mountains in North Carolina. She did a lot of search on learning about Indian culture and did a wonderful job creating a customized ceremony that reflected both Indian and American culture just like we wanted. On a personal note, the week before our wedding unfortunately she had some health issues but even then her commitment towards officiating our wedding was heart touching. We are really thankful for getting to know her and for having her officiate our wedding.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nishant, 9/6/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Jainism

Reverend Rosewood was amazing!!!!! She kept up with each step of our ceremony, she would email us to make sure we handle all things needed in a timely matter. She is caring and dedicated. I am hard to please but she managed to be the right one for me.

Profile Picture Katrinia, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ronesa provided us with so much great help in writing and preparing our wedding ceremony. She had great advice on the length, content, and delivery. She was a joy to work with, and was a great resource throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the day of!

Profile Picture Chesney, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I renewed our vows with a wonderful gathering of family and friends on our 15th anniversary. We were so happy that we chose Rev. Rosewood to be part of this special celebration of love, life and family. She exudes a joy for life and love with a sense of grounding and strength. Her knowledge of many different spiritual, philosophical and religious traditions helped us to tailor a fun, meaningful and beautiful ceremony. We would highly recommend Rev. Rosewood and look forward to renewing our vows with her as our officiant again! ;)

Profile Picture User4527486, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Despite the distance and closeness to Christmas, Ronesa was able to meet with me ahead of time, provided the sermon for me to edit with weeks in advance and was flexible with payment issues. She was also understanding when my husband and I were having issues finding an officiant that we liked as well as a last minute change when my grandmother passed away on the 24th. I would and have recommended Ronesa to all of my friends and family members.

Profile Picture Kala, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were so blessed to have Reverend Rosewood guide us through the marriage process. From the beginning, she patiently spent hours helping us to find the right words to express our love and commitment to each other for the ceremony. She also guided us through the hand fasting process and integrated it so beautifully into our ceremony. Reverend Rosewood has a joyful, wise and loving presence that is felt by all who are lucky enough to be around her. My wedding day was incredibly sacred and beautiful. Thank you Rev. Rosewood. You are the BEST!

Profile Picture Ashlie, 5/23/10, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had our wedding at a vineyard and Rev. Ronesa was very helpful in designing our ceremony. We wanted a low key, relaxed ceremony and she gave me lots of options in vows and blessings for the wedding ceremony. We enjoyed working with her and we had a beautiful wedding!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/11/17, 8 Reviews
1.0

She almost ruined our wedding. She stood us up on our wedding day, no call, no show. Luckily our dj found a local pastor to officiate our wedding. As most people know, timing is a huge part of a wedding. Our wedding started late, cocktail hour had to be held BEFORE the wedding, my makeup was ruined because I was a complete mess, pictures had to be cut short, I don't even have a bridal portrait, the food was not fresh because it had to sit longer due to the ceremony having to start almost 2 hours late...I can go on and on about how she messed everything up. She did send us refund check, called and emailed the following day, but it was too late by then. She had the nerve to tell us to "go to the magistrate on monday, they can marry you". Are you kidding me? Tomorrow is our 2 month anniversary and I thought I would of been over it by now, but I'm not. Like this morning, woke up thinking about it and here I am sitting in my car at work still a complete mess over it. Once a wedding is over, that's it, there's no going back, there's no redo, I am stuck with what she did to us for the rest of my life! How do you do this to someone? Thanks "reverend rosewood" for almost ruining what was supposed to be the best day of our lives!

View Vendor Response