Rev. Ronesa Rosewood Reviews

34 | Asheville, NC

34 Reviews for Rev. Ronesa Rosewood

34 Rev. Ronesa Rosewood Reviews

Laura · Married on 10/08/2018

Reverend Ronesa helped to make our fairytale mountaintop wedding even more special! From our very first contact, it was obvious that she would strive to make our wedding exactly what we wanted it to be. She was very helpful in giving us sample services to go by, and totally open to how we wanted to individualize our service. She was also great about staying in contact. I never had a moment of worry about her reliability. If you are looking for a pastor who truly cares, she is the one for you. Her spirit shines through, and she is professional as well!

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 3

chelsea · Married on 09/14/2018

Ronesa was very professional, easy to work with and extremely accommodating. I would recommend using her services. You will be pleased.

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2018

Reverend Ronesa Rosewood is a genuinely caring professional. She was quick at responding to all my emails and I can’t thank her enough with how helpful she had been throughout the entire wedding planning process. She created a beautiful wedding ceremony for us and I love every word of it. Thank you for officiating our wedding on July 31st!

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 4
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 5

Jenn · Married on 07/24/2018

I absolutely cannot recommend Ronesa highly enough! We interviewed two officiants who we were both very disappointed with before we were recommended to Ronesa by our wedding coordinator. We felt an instant connection and positivity from this wonderful woman when doing a Skype call with her. She listened to us and was very understanding and supportive of our unconventional wedding ceremony. She allowed us to take the reins with what we wanted and only made minor suggestions and did not attempt to alter our original wants and needs from our ceremony. She had a deep peace about her and honored our wishes without judgment. Overall, she made the process so easy and stress-free, and during our wedding, she was an absolute joy as she trekked to our location in the middle of a river and delivered what my husband and I both felt was a flawless ceremony. We both felt that she was the star of our wedding day and we couldn’t imagine having gotten married without her. Thank you Ronesa!!!!

• F

frederick · Married on 06/30/2018

Very professional but at the same time very friendly and helpful, worked well with the wedding planner and with us....highly recommended.

Brittany · Married on 06/24/2018

She did a great job! She helped us personalize our ceremony and responded promptly to any correspondence . We were very pleased with the service.

• Keya

Keya · Married on 06/09/2018

Rev. Ronesa was amazing to deal with and we were very pleased with our ceremony. Thank you so much Rev Ronesa and God Bless.

Nikolai · Married on 05/13/2018

Our marriage met our expectations and we couldn't be happier. Rev. Ronesa helped us a lot with her patience in the process. She responded quickly every consultations for us and she got we were feeling relaxed in our ceremony. Thank you Rev. Ronesa for being with us in this special moment.

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 6
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 7
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 8

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Our wedding ceremony turned out better than I could imagine. Ronesa provided us with a lot of options to customize our ceremony to something unique and meaningful. She was very open to all our ideas and had great opinions on improvements. I especially liked how we were able to include our children in the ceremony. Everyone that attended said it was one of the most beautiful ceremonies they'd ever attended and there was hardly a dry eye in the house. I don't think we could have come up with such a beautiful ceremony without her guidance.

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 9
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 15
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 16
    Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 17

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2017

We loved Ronesa, she was so sweet and responded back very quickly. She worked to make our ceremony truly ours.

Rev. Ronesa Rosewood 18

April · Married on 09/21/2017

Ronesa was very kind and attentive to us. She spent a lot of time researching ceremonies to best suit our needs and style. She's very genuine!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

When looking for an officiant for our wedding, my husband and I wanted someone who had the same belief system as us and would let us do our ceremony the way we wanted. We were insanely lucky to come across Ronesa! She is so easy to work with and seemed genuinely thrilled to be a part of our wedding. During a phone call with her, I was impressed by how worldly and spiritual she was, and not to mention her big heart. I really enjoyed getting to know her a little bit before the wedding day. When it came to planning the ceremony, she was fantastic! She really walked me through it by sending me an outline and then a ton of readings, vows, and blessings. She really listened to what I was looking for a in a ceremony and made the planning very simple for me. She was also open to using any kind of reading that I found on my own, but she definitely has a great selection (aside from our vows, every reading/blessing we used was from her library). On the day of the wedding, she was wonderful, friendly, and everything I wanted in an officiant. Afterwards, we had SO many compliments from our guests on Ronesa and the ceremony. I give her so much credit in really helping make our ceremony about us and making it enjoyable for our guests. At the end of the whole night, Dave and I agreed that the ceremony was the most memorable part of our day. Thank you, Ronesa!!!

Laura · Married on 07/17/2017

Ronessa worked with us remotely to create a completely custom ceremony for our private wedding. She was so communicative and easy to work with, even remotely, that when we finally met her face-to-face, she already felt like an old friend. Our ceremony was perfect. We couldn't be happier. Ronessa is wonderful!

Kevin · Married on 07/15/2017

Irina and I threw together a wonder celebration, at the last minute, with the help and direction of Rev Ronesa. Her input was timely, and invaluable. (In fact, I reached out to her a few days before the ceremony, though I don't suggest that.) The ceremony was wonderful--a memory we will cherish for a lifetime.

Julie · Married on 05/06/2017

Please consider meeting with Ronesa in person. She exudes warmth and caring, and is so enthusiastic about making your ceremony just right for you. In the last few hours, we changed the ceremony wording 3 times, trying to keep up with Asheville's changing weather! Ronesa was right there for us the entire time. A lovely person!

andrea · Married on 04/29/2017

Ronesa is absolutely awesome!! I suggest her for you wedding....she was very sweet, friendly and professional.
    THE BEST

Regina · Married on 12/27/2016

I highly recommend Rev. Ronesa Rosewood to anyone who is getting married! She met all our expectations and beyond! She made our day very special and memorable! Happy that our paths crossed and chose her, we are blessed! You will be very pleased and very satisfied with Rev. Ronesa Rosewood!!! She's the best!!! :)

Brie · Married on 11/05/2016

Reverend Rosewood did a fantastic job on our wedding day. Our original officiant cancelled last minute and Rev. Rosewood was so helpful and accommodating. She put together the perfect ceremony for our needs and travelled all the way to Asheville to help us celebrate our special day. I would definitely recommend her services.

Jillian · Married on 10/28/2016

Not only did Rev. Ronesa help us pull together a ceremony that was beautifully written and fitting to our relationship, she willingly hiked about half a mile with us through mud, steams, fallen branches, etc. to get to the location of our ceremony (in front of a waterfall in the Pisgah National Forest). We are so thankful that she was willing to stick around while we took photos with our photographers for a couple of hours. This is definitely not something she had to do — but without her flexibility we wouldn't have the pictures we have today! If you're looking for an officiant, especially for an adventure elopement ceremony, we highly recommend Rev. Ronesa!

Alena · Married on 10/05/2016

From the moment we had our first conversation Ms. Rosewood wow'ed me with her kindness, her ability to adjust to my needs and understand them, her experience and just her way of making me feel comfortable and assured. I seriously cannot say enough about this woman and the wonderful experience she gave us. Ms. Rosewood was prompt with responses, insightful and more than accomadating. She will definitely be there when we renew our vows!

Alena · Married on 10/05/2016

I'm writing this review years later because I think of Ronesa when I think of how perfect my wedding day was. I will never forget how integral she was to the happiest day of my life.

Mike · Married on 06/18/2016

Reverend Rosewood helped us construct a ceremony with personal meaning and she conducted it beautifully.

Ashlee · Married on 06/04/2016

Ronesa did an incredible job working with us on short notice. She cared about our ceremony and enjoyed talking with us about our story! We loved having her be a part of our big day :)

Elise · Married on 10/10/2015

Reverend Rosewood was really a pleasure to work with! She was incredibly flexible about attending our rehearsal despite a bit of a drive (we got married in Brevard, though she is located in Asheville).
    She suggested a basic ceremony to start with, and gave us lots of tips on writing our own personalized statements, and how to bring in family members for parts of it. We had lots on our plates, and Ronesa was always timely with her gentle reminders about getting drafts done, and never pushy. We really appreciated having her there cheering us on and giving us confidence on our big day!