Rev. Ronald David Beams Reviews

1 User photo

• Alyssa

Alyssa Carrion · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Ron Beams was amazing!

We received so many compliments on Rev Ron and we are so honored he was able to be a part of our special day. He is the nicest guy and definitely knows how to entertain the crowd and also when to be serious. He has many many years of experience and it shows with his speaking and work!

We would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Megan · Married on 10/20/2019

Amazing !!

Best vendor I had ! Got so
    Many compliments and he made me feel come and play with everything . I was so nervous before I met Rev. Ron.

Sent on 02/03/2020
  • Alina

Alina Dyak · Married on 05/26/2019

Most Beautiful Ceremony EVER!

There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Rev. Ron Beams is. He has such a genuine soul and really takes the time to know you as a couple and your love story. If you want the most beautiful and perfect ceremony that will leave you and your guests speechless, then you absolutely need to hire Rev. Ron Beams. We have friends/guests to this day commenting about how AMAZING and emotional and perfect our ceremony was.

Rev. Beams will listen to your vision and will tailor the ceremony to be even better than you imagined it.

Thank you Reverend Ron for starting our wedding day so perfect. The ceremony was the most important part of the day for us and we definitely felt the blessing and love.

Sent on 07/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 06/23/2018

We had Reverend Beams for our wedding this last week and we could not be happier. Reverend Beams went above and beyond to make our wedding go exactly how we wanted, and he worked hard to settle my anxious bride nerves. His demeanor is very soothing and I always felt that I was in good care. We received many compliments on our ceremony and many guests asked for his name for their services in the future. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 06/30/2018
  • Mrs.McCready

Aida · Married on 10/23/2016

There's so many wonderful things I can say about Rev. Ronald. He went above and beyond from what we were expecting. He took the time to get to know us, was super flexible and personable. Thanks to him our ceremony wasn't your typical boring ceremony. He made it fun and entertaining. I would definitely recommend him. Ron thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Aimee · Married on 10/01/2016

The most incredible experience with Rev Beam. He meets with you and you simply know he's in this to make couples happy. I seriously can't imagine a more perfect day with a more perfect ceremony. He truly is a blessing our guests were so happy with his presence and kind thoughtful words. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Meeting Rev. Beams was life changing! Our ceremony was beautiful, heartfelt and memorable. Would recommend to family and friends.

Sent on 01/25/2016

Hugo · Married on 10/10/2015

Rev Ron was amazing. I found him after another officiant backed out with 2 months to go before the wedding. I found him here on Wedding wire, then visited his webpage and decided to give him a call. Talking to him on the phone, hearing me and my wife's story, and getting to know his story, it felt great knowing he had our date available. He didn't just show up and do the wedding. He sat down with me and my then fiancée heard our story face to face, asked what we wanted for our wedding. We were blending families and wanted to involve our children (ages 7, 11,12,13 & 16) into the wedding and not just make it about us as a couple. We planned it step by step, and then scheduled a 2nd meeting prior to the wedding to finalize everything.
    The day of the wedding he was dressed professionally. (He asked what we would like him to wear) the wedding started late (almost 1hr!) but he was very professional and helped explain to our wedding party the situation. (My wife forgot her vail! And her sister drove home to get hers!) he was amazing, got our children, parents, and our wedding party and guests involved in the wedding. Despite the late start, he stayed for photos and afterwards offered to finish and mail in our marriage license. He also gave us a home made gift that we display proudly in our new home. I would strongly recommend Ron to be a part of your it any of your friends and family's wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Robin · Married on 10/09/2015

Was a pleasure to work with, planning for the event was a breeze and ceremony was incredible. We would highly recommend his services for all couples!

Sent on 10/28/2015

It was truly special working with Reverend Beams. He truly cared about us and made us feel so comfortable. So many people complimented him. Just the right touch of humor yet professional and he engaged everyone. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/26/2015
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 10/02/2015

Reverend Ron was simply AMAZING! He officiated our Russian non-religious wedding (the ceremony was in English). Everybody loved our ceremony and raved about Reverend Ron afterwards. The best compliment was from our non-English speaking guests. Even though they didn’t understand much of the ceremony, they loved it and said how touching and beautiful our ceremony was because it was so evident that Reverend Ron put his heart and soul into it. The vibe and the feeling he created with his amazing personality touched everyone’s hearts. Reverend Ron personalized our ceremony the way we wanted and also added his personal touches and just the right amount of humor to help us relax and feel comfortable. All of this made our ceremony incredibly special, intimate, touching and simply beautiful. I was crying with happy tears a lot during the ceremony! And so were our parents and some of the guests.

Even though we met only twice with Reverend Ron before the wedding and spent only a few hours together, it felt like we had known each other for much longer. He made us feel like that from the first moment we met him. After talking to him for only a short period of time, we knew we didn’t want to talk to anybody else and that he was perfect for us. We felt very calm and serene in his presence, especially my fiancé (now husband) who doesn’t like being in the spotlight and who was nervous about the ceremony. Reverend Ron has this warm and open personality that helps him connect with people in a sincere way. We felt comfortable sharing our love story and important details about us during our preparation meetings before the wedding. Most of all, we were comfortable being ourselves in front of him. That is what made the whole ceremony so beautiful and unforgettable.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Brent · Married on 09/19/2015

Having been to a few weddings prior to ours the officiant can make or break a ceremony. If your too religious you can loose an audience who is not or go the other way and you do the same thing. However find that balance within a person who is humorous, personable and cares for every ceremony in a personal manner, you have a winner.

Rev. Beams is exactly that balance. We met with Rev. Beams and his wife at his home. He is caring wanting to hear about every part of the relationship. How we met, what is special about us, and how we were engaged. He provided some insight to how a good marriage lasts from his experience, by the time we left the meeting you felt a real bond with him.

On the day of the ceremony he was so approachable. He greeted family members with that gentle touch as if he new them for years. He was great at keeping both of us calm, especially the groom. He inserted humor where appropriate, just enough spirituality and that special touch to make for a memorable ceremony that people are still speaking about.

Sent on 11/03/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2015

Rev. Ron was the perfect touch to our wedding day. He is full of compassion. My husband and I couldn't have been more happy to have him marry us. The most important factor of what we wanted in our ceremony was to include our guests and Rev Ron fell nothing short of that. He did such an incredible job with the ceremony, even with the events that lead up to it. We met him at his house for all meetings. My husband and I felt like family from the first step we took into his home. He has such extensive experience and can make you feel that you and your relationship with your fiance is all that matters. We will be having him again when my husband and I renew our vows later in life.
    ~Rich & Nicole Snyder

Sent on 10/22/2015

Ron was amazing! So kind and soft spoken. He was always on time and willing to help us in any way. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Alexandra · Married on 03/29/2015

Working with Rev. Beams was a dream. He is professional, prepared, very accommodating of what we wanted for our ceremony, and a total sweetheart. He has a great sense of humor and solemnity and balanced both perfectly. So many people came up to us during the reception just to tell us how much they laughed and cried and absolutely loved him. He made our ceremony absolutely amazing, and I can't thank him enough.

Sent on 04/16/2015

Amber · Married on 12/13/2014

So amazing. We felt such a connection to Rev. Beams from the moment we first met him. He welcomed us into his home to get to know us and was excited to incorporate all of our crazy ceremony ideas. If we ever need any other spiritual services or counseling he is our man.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Jay · Married on 07/26/2014

Reverend Beams was the officiant for our wedding ceremony on July 26, 2014 in Tiburon, Ca. Before the ceremony he took the time to get to know us, explain the marriage certificate process, and worked with us to form a ceremony that fit our personalities and personal values. He did a great job at the ceremony! He was warm, personable, and took care of the license details afterwards.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Karyn · Married on 07/20/2014

Working with Ron was everything we could have hoped for. He made our ceremony feel just as we wanted - personalized, tender, warm, and full of laughter and joy. As this was a multi-faith wedding, he was able to pay respect to each, representing the needs of both faiths, without making one overshadow the other. All in all, I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Megan · Married on 07/19/2014

We are so glad we chose Rev. Ron Beams to officiate our wedding. In our first meeting with the reverend he went out of his way to get to know my fiancé and I. Before we got into the paperwork he made a point to ensure that our relationship was strong and that we had a good foundation in place for our new life together. He even gave us a book on preparing for marriage that my (now) husband and I found very useful. On the day of the wedding he made sure to include our guests in his speech and talked about stories we had told him about our relationship to make the ceremony more personal and meaningful. After the ceremony he took care of mailing in the marriage license for us, which was very convenient seeing as we left right away for our honeymoon. For those who would like an officiant who is thoughtful, professional and extremely kind, I would recommend Rev. Ron Beams.

Sent on 11/15/2014
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/12/2014

Rev. Ron Beams was truly amazing. He met with us and went over all of the details for our custom ceremony that was exactly what we imagined it would be and much more. All of our guests raved about Rev. Ron Beams and his amazing special touches he added. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony!

Sent on 08/05/2014

Jessie · Married on 07/12/2014

Rev Ronald David Beams was our officiant for our wedding in July. We met with him a few times before our wedding to get to know each other. He is a very warm and friendly man who I felt became a friend of ours and not just our officiant. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and family. Thank you for being a part of our special day!!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Jeanette · Married on 05/31/2014

Rev. Ronald David Beams caught my attention from the first moment we spoke at a wedding faire at the Old Sugar Mill during Summer 2013. The way he presented himself was like no other and I knew I wanted him to officiate our wedding. My husband and I met at his home that November and we learned about each other - - us as a couple, individuals, our families, and about himself as an Officiant and what that means to him. After learning more about him we definitely knew we wanted him to marry us, and it was an honor that he did. He worked with us to personalize our ceremony, given that my husband is a Seventh Day Adventist and I am Catholic. We did not get married in a church but we wanted our ceremony to be as religious as possible and Rev Beams made sure that is exactly what we got. Our ceremony was not your typical 5-10 minute ceremony; he read Bible scriptures that we chose, told our story of how we met, and others as well, and incorporated our families and friends and all our guests into the ceremony. It was very personalized, it was all about us and who we are as a couple and what we represent, and we couldn't have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. Every single one of our guests said how beautiful (and funny) our ceremony was and they loved how he officiated it. Most guests even said that their favorite part of our wedding was the ceremony! No one ever feels that way! But that is how amazing he is! Thank you Rev Beams for being a part of our very special day!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Eric · Married on 04/01/2014

Reverend Ron Beams was completely professional and casually friendly at the same time, always in perfect balance. Every part of our ceremony was comfortable and came off without a hitch.

Sent on 08/05/2014

casey · Married on 07/20/2012

Could not have asked for anyone better.

Ron responded to all of my emails and questions. He was on time, super organized and so helpful. He filed our paperwork out quickly, and there was no issues.

For our ceremony, he was personal, intimate and made us feel like he was a ministeri that had known us for years.

The ceremony was beautiful and we were very happy!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Lupe · Married on 06/24/2012

Amazing!!!! There is nothing less to say about him. He truly takes the time to know who you are and what you want. He took the things that were most important to us and showcased it in our ceremony. We had many of our guest come later to say what a wonderful job he has done. He was truly wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/30/2013