Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant Reviews

50 | Santa Rosa, CA

50 Reviews for Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant

50 Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant Reviews

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

Richard was the perfect choice for our intimate wedding ceremony! He was professional and helped us make the ceremony very personalized and special. We were so happy to have him be a part of our day.

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant 1
    Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant 2

Stefanie · Married on 07/14/2018

He was fantastic and flexible! A month away from our wedding day the officant we were going to use had something came up and took the challenge on! A day we won’t forget! It truly was an amazing experience

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant 3
    Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant 4

Kate · Married on 02/18/2018

Richard did an amazing job and we could not have been more happy with our wedding ceremony!! We had a very diverse group of wedding guests - including friends and family with many differing religious beliefs. We chose to have a ceremony that was not really very religious and I was nervous that we might get some negative feedback from our more religious guests. But we LOVED the ceremony that Richard created for us and felt that it really captured who we were as a couple and the love that we have for each other. And afterwards we received so many compliments from our guests!! It really was a beautiful ceremony. Richard was so nice, professional, and easy to communicate with. We would gladly recommend him to anyone searching for their wedding officiant! Thank you Richard!!

Sophie · Married on 08/19/2017

Wedding planning can be a hectic and crazy and sometimes stressful experience, but if you choose Richard as your officiant, you will definitely not have to worry about the ceremony! Richard brought with him a sense of calm, warmth and humor that made our ceremony relaxed and fun. Richard's service doesn't just start with the ceremony, however. He is there throughout the whole process of designing the ceremony. He wrote a very personalized script that incorporated our personal stories and anecdotes. He made our ceremony effortlessly feel like ours, and we couldn't thank him enough for being part of this treasured memory. Thank you Richard!

Nina · Married on 08/06/2017

We are so thankful that we found and choose Richard to be our officiant! My wedding couldn't have been any better and we got so many compliments on the way that Richard's officiating. He did an amazing job weaving together the style we wanted with our personal love story in a unique and compelling way. Also Richard was a pleasure to work with. Calm, genuine, understanding and utterly profession. If you are looking for an officiant, your search it over! Call Richard immediately:)

Sent on 09/03/2017

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank Nina for the kind words, working with you and Kevin was my sincere pleasure. Wishing you both the very best! Richard

Amber · Married on 07/15/2017

Like I'm sure many people, we didn't really know what we wanted from our officiant. Most of what my wife and I could agree on was what we didn’t want in the ceremony! Richard's experience and intuition took care of that. After sending him a somewhat vague and challenging list of wants he delivered a perfect, personal ceremony. Guests we were not expecting to have much to say about the ceremony gave us glowing reviews of Richard’s speech. We couldn’t be happier with our choice. Thank you Richard!

bethaina · Married on 06/24/2017

Rev Richard Meyer was such a pleasure to work with. He made my job as the wedding planner so much easier. He had a detail timeline that he worked closely with the bride and groom weeks prior, arrived early on site, was so organizing and professional and even with a little hick up with the microphone, he was able to work around it and made a beautiful ceremony celebration for my couple. He is simply the best!

Jessica · Married on 05/06/2017

Richard came highly recommended from our wedding coordinator and boy was she spot on! We started off by meeting Richard for coffee. He made us feel comfortable, walked us through the entire process and helped us get to know him as a person. We honestly didn't know what went into the ceremony and how someone could get to know us without really knowing us for years. Well, he did it. Richard gave us a heart-felt, personable and meaningful ceremony. One thing that I remember hearing the most (and I can't count how many people came up to me) was immediately following the ceremony to say how wonderful our ceremony was and how much they loved our officiant. Richard was a complete success. I still have people telling me how much they enjoyed the ceremony and what a great guy they thought he was. You won't be sorry if you choose to have Richard as your officiant!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant 5

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Jessica for the great review, and the wonderful memories.

Gwyneth Winnie · Married on 05/05/2017

Reverend Meyer officiated our wedding in Napa and we could not be more happy with our wedding ceremony! He was highly recommended by our wedding planner and we are so grateful and thankful that we worked with him. He really went above and beyond our expectation. We would recommend him to any couple!

Gabriela · Married on 03/30/2017

Rev Meyer was absolutely amazing from the beginning! Not only the ceremony was funny, touching and so personalized but before ceremony he also went with us thru some ceremony details we would never think about . All our guests were impressed and asking where did we find him. We could hear just compliments about him. We absolutely recommend him! Thank you rev Meyer for such a memorable ceremony!

Erica · Married on 11/18/2016

Richard is an absolute dream. Not only did he give us the most touching and beautiful ceremony he helped us through the whole process. We married in Sonoma out of state and he took the time to really get to know us, share ideas, and help with pre-wedding nerves. Love, Love, Love Richard! Thank you so much for all you gifted us on our special day!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Thank you Erica, please give my greetings to Jon. Holiday Best, Richard

craig · Married on 11/05/2016

Richard was our officiant for our wedding on 11-5-16 at Brasswood Estate in Napa Valley. The whole process of working with him was seamless and we could not be happier with his services. When we finally got to our ceremony we loved how he personalized it for us and it exceeded our expectations.

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Craig, give my best to Kristin.

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Do not even waste your time looking anywhere else! Richard is absolutely incredible. I have to say, I was concerned when I was going through the process of picking out an officiant, but he completely nailed it in every way possible. I was so impressed with all of the personal touches, it was as if he had known us and our relationship better than we did ourselves. I had people calling for weeks afterward telling me that it was the best ceremony they've ever been to. People even asked if we had known Richard before starting this process. There aren't enough words to say how happy we are with the outcome!

Danette · Married on 09/30/2016

Richard officiated my wedding on September 30th in Napa. He was amazing!! We received many compliments from our guests that he was one of the best officiants they have seen. Our ceremony was the perfect combination of funny, sincere and romantic. I would definitely recommend him!

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Danette, for the quick response, please give my best to Peter.
  • Ruby

Ruby · Married on 09/24/2016

Richard was our officiant for our wedding on 9.24.16 at Solage Calistoga and he was amazing! Our friends and family actually thought Richard was a family friend, because the ceremony was so personal. They were shocked to hear that we met him day of. I loved the way he set up the ceremony. I mixed and matched his ceremony templates to make it our own. He then had us answer a confidential questionnaire about each other. Everything came together better than I could have ever imagined. It was like we wrote our own vows without having to actually write them, and it wasn't cheesy at all! It was such an emotional and unforgettable ceremony! I highly recommend Richard's services.

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Ruby for the quick response, please give my best to Harrison.

Elaine · Married on 08/08/2016

We highly recommend Rev. Meyer as your wedding officiant. From our first communication with him through our wedding day, Rev. Meyer was the utmost professional and very responsive. We enjoyed the process he uses to get to know us, and were very pleased that he created a personalized and meaningful wedding ceremony. Rev. Meyer did an incredible job, in spite of the high winds we faced getting married in August in Bodega Bay! He performed a ceremony we will always remember. Thank you, Rev. Meyer!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Thank you Elaine, please give my best to Dan. Holiday Best! Richard
  • I

Inez · Married on 07/09/2016

Rev. Meyer put together a personally-tailored and meaningful ceremony for us -- and he did it in just a few days. We booked Rev. Meyer just about a week before our wedding, and he still came up with beautiful vows and helped us think through some ceremony details that hadn't occurred to us.

Many of our guests (it was a tiny wedding) told us afterward how "us" the ceremony was, and how much it moved them.

If Rev. Meyer could do such a phenomenal job for us in a week, imagine how well he'll do for your undoubtedly better-organized wedding! We wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks Reverend!

Sent on 07/19/2016

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the thoughtful review! My sincere best to you both. Richard

Angela · Married on 03/29/2016

Richard was exactly the officiant we wanted. Very professional, straightforward, and easy to work with. He took time to get to know us and what we were looking for in our ceremony. We really enjoyed having Richard officiate our ceremony and highly recommend him.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Angela, give my best to Azim.

Peter and Jeannette · Married on 02/20/2016

Give Richard as much information as possible about what you want and about yourselves and then just leave it to him and TRUST him! We gave Richard a rather vague and very "late-in-the-day" brief and yet he still managed to tailor a beautiful and very personal ceremony for us. He was brilliant and really made our day. Thank you Richard.

JESSICA · Married on 01/22/2016

I know two couples who have hired Reverend Meyer, and they were both extremely happy. The 2nd couple hired him at the very last minute - literally less than 48 hours before their wedding - after their original celebrant had to cancel due to a death in the family. He did an extraordinary job, with almost no notice. So comfortable, just the right amount of humor. He was touching, engaging, and kept the focus on the couple and their children who were blending into one family. Highly recommend!

Hettie · Married on 11/14/2015

Richard Meyer officiated our wedding and he did a very professional job. He fine tuned our ceremony with information we provided to make it unique and special. He was very patient and helped us along the way through this very challenging process. He even came to run our rehearsal for us! He gave us very good advice on how to make our ceremony run smoothly. I was very touched and moved at how much he cares and he listened to everything we wanted and was able to integrate that in our ceremony. He made our day very special!!

Allyson · Married on 11/02/2015

The reverend made us feel comfortable, and made the veremony very special.

Richard was very good about personalizing our ceremony.

Richard was great right from the start. He was always responsive to emails and he was very patient with my husband and I as we tried to figure out what we wanted to do with the ceremony. At first I was a bit hesitant to have someone I never met marry us, and I had contemplated just asking a friend to perform the ceremony instead. I am so glad we decided to use Richard's services instead. He made the ceremony very personal, it's as if he had known us for years! At the end, everyone told us their favorite part of the wedding was the ceremony. I would highly recommend Richard's services.

Kimmy · Married on 09/18/2015

Working with Richard was truly a treat! We are in such gratitude for the thought and time he invested in the process of getting to know us as a couple to tailor our ceremony in a way that our guests were left wondering if we knew him prior. Richard was never overbearing during the planning process, and worked diligently to ensure we felt comfortable with all parts of the process. He was successful in easing any and all stresses I had while planning a destination wedding in Sonoma (from Hawaii). From the initial phone call, we were confident that we had made the right choice as Richard was genuinely interested in ensuring our ceremony was flawless. He is kind, genuine and so easy to work with. He made time for us when we visited the area earlier this year, and was present during our rehearsal (although he had another one to attend that day as well.) He effortlessly did both, and was always punctual (early actually) and friendly. We appreciated the confidential questionnaires that helped to get to know both my husband and I, and the way he incorporated the answers into our ceremony was perfect. I can truly say that our ceremony was special and memorable due to the ceremony Richard created. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone wanting to look back on their wedding day and remember a perfect ceremony, personalized beyond expectation!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Rev Richard Meyer Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Kimberlee for the great review, it was a joy to work with you and be a part of your special day.