Rev. Phil Passantino Reviews

60 | Elizabeth, NJ

60 Reviews for Rev. Phil Passantino

Kevin · Married on 08/17/2016

Phil did a great job at our service. We had a small ceremony but Phil managed to make it very special and personal for us.
    He did a great job in doing the service in english and spanish what we asked for and couldn't have picked a better officiant.

Sent on 10/21/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/16/2016

We just wanted to thank Rev. Phil so much for a beautiful job! So many people have complimented us on how wonderful our ceremony was. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/19/2016

We have no words to describe how happy we are and how perfect the ceremony was! Everybody was saying how amazing Rev. Phil was! Thank you so much for this beautiful moment! Thank you so much for celebrating the happiest moment of our lives!

Sent on 01/07/2016

Joe · Married on 06/07/2015

We just wanted to to send you a short note thanking you for making our marriage ceremony so beautiful and meaningful. It was much more touching than we could imagine it turning out. Several of our guests remarked to us that they found the ceremony to be very moving, and of course you were a big part of that. A big thank you from Joe and Anne

Sent on 01/07/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/06/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Reverend Phil Passantino. What an amazing wedding ceremony!!! So many people came up to me after the ceremony saying how unique and beautiful it was, unlike anything they have seen before! They loved all of the cultural elements and felt engaged. Not only did Rev. Phil come up with beautiful vows and create a loving environment, he is multitalented. He played acoustic guitar and an African harp called the Mbira throughout the ceremony. He learned specific songs that I requested for my bridal party to enter too. We incorporated Eastern European and West African wedding traditions and cultural touches. Reverend Phil was encouraging and excited about this. He has a beautiful heart and is truly gifted. He captured our story and delivered perfectly, he truly understood us. He created a peaceful and fun environment for us and our guests. If you are looking for a non-traditional, beautiful cultural wedding ceremony with live music at an affordable rate Reverend Phil is the best!!!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Andrew · Married on 05/30/2015

Thanks so much for everything, it went great and everyone thought you playing the guitar before and after was awesome. I'll definitely recommend you to anyone I know getting married, or anyone who would need an officiant for anything. Thanks again.

Sent on 01/16/2016

Thank you so much for performing an amazing ceremony. Our friends and family commented on the "fun and light-hearted" ceremony, which is exactly what we were going for. Thanks again for all of your help and execution of such a memorable ceremony. We are truly appreciative.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Magdalena · Married on 06/14/2014

Phil was great to work with and he did a great job officiating! He was responsive with being able to meet with us, emails, and reassuring me with any wedding day worries I had. There was one particular moment during the ceremony where we had our 10 year old niece do a reading and when she was done Phil had said "Nothing is more special than being blessed by a child." He had everyone in tears! We will remember that particular moment forever. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Corissa · Married on 10/19/2013

I just want to thank you so very much for being there on our wedding day. Everyone has been calling me and telling me how beautiful the ceremony was and how lovely our vows were. It was more perfect than I ever expected and I couldn't have asked for a better Reverend to marry us. Thank u again!!!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Rev. Phil was an amazing officiant! I just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for such a beautiful, heart felt ceremony!! I can't tell you how much it meant to us. I also can't tell you how many people came up to me to tell me how it was the "best ceremony" that they have EVER been to and just how absolutely wonderful he was. It really was a countless amount of people who said that to me! I definitely recommend him for creating such a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember. He allowed us to personalize the ceremony in a way that was so touching and so "us". It was perfect! Thank you again!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Margie & Erik Padilla

Margie · Married on 06/07/2013

He was such a beautiful person and did a great job at my ceremony. Everything he said was beautiful and just perfect I couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks Phil

Sent on 06/27/2013

Rev. Phil Passantino's reply:

Thanks Margie and congrats! I'll never forget the cool story of how you both met :)

Marie · Married on 06/01/2013

Finding an officiant was not one of my favorite tasks during the wedding planning process. I did not know what to look for in an officiant. I am Filipino and Catholic, and my husband is Chinese, but does not have a religious affiliation. I know that a blessing was important for me and my parents, and some Filipino traditions, such as the cord and veil ceremony. I found Rev. Phil here on WeddingWire, and he responded to my inquiry right away. After meeting with him and learning of how he customizes the ceremony, we knew we had to ask him to be our officiant. After the wedding day, our guests asked us how we found our officiant because they were impressed at how personal and beautiful our ceremony was. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to get married.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Rev. Phil Passantino's reply:

Thanks Marie! All the best to you!

Michelle · Married on 04/06/2013

Rev. Phil was great to work with and my husband and I are so glad we chose him to officiate our wedding! Phil is extremely personable and was always very responsive. We booked with him about a year before our wedding, so you can imagine I had a lot of questions come up in the mean time :) all of our guests complimented his delivery of the ceremony and it was great to have him be part of our special day!

Sent on 05/13/2013

Megan · Married on 08/18/2012

My husband is from Spain so we wanted to do our ceremony in Spanish and English and luckily we found Phil who is bilingual! Our guests loved that we incorporated both languages into our ceremony. He also gave us examples of different ceremonies as well as typical Spanish wedding traditions. We ended up mixing in some of the Spanish traditions making our ceremony really unique! Overall I would definitely use Phil again and recommend him to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Rev. Phil was the perfect officiant. He made sure everything went just as I wanted. He found me on the day of my wedding to get my marriage certificate done so that I did not have to worry about a thing. Afterward he made sure everything was sent off as required. I did not have to worry or stress about anything at all. He was very friendly and really listens. He will make sure your day is a perfect as can be.

Sent on 07/16/2013

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2012

Rev. Phil was our officiant and provided the music. Our ceremony and the music was beautiful and everyone commented on how much they loved it. Even a random hotel guest stopped me and asked about the music after the ceremony! We could not be happier and are so glad that we found him! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/02/2012
  • Karen & Rene

Karen & Rene · Married on 03/10/2012

Rev. Phil made our wedding unique. He gave it a special touch by customizing it to who we are and how we met. Everyone commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was.
    He also played the guitar and it was simply beautiful.

Sent on 03/12/2012

Lindsay · Married on 11/13/2011

Rob and I want to thank you so much for being a part of our wedding. I love how you incorporated our answers to the questionnaire into the ceremony. It added such a personal touch that our guests all commented on. Everyone loved how warm and meaningful your words were, and the guitar music you played by Bright Eyes & Elliot Smith turned out perfectly. It was fun, and again, so personal to us. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/11/2016
  • Mrs. Restaino

Fallon · Married on 11/11/2011

Our venue, Perona Farms recommend Rev. Phil since he has preformed many ceremonies on site. We are not a very spiritual couple so Rev. Phil wrote up a beautiful ceremony that was very family orientated (since my stepchildren were involved). There were tears and laughs during the ceremony and I had so many compliments on how beautifully Rev. Phil did. I would HIGHLY recommend Rev. Phil Passantino!

Sent on 01/03/2012

Delilah · Married on 09/30/2011

Reverend Phil was AMAZING! I went with him because he had great reviews and you could even tell by his pictures that he is a genuinely nice person. He basically saved my wedding, he was able to marry us on a few days notice and was very patient with me (I ran quite late) and performed a beautiful ceremony. I always recommend him when I can. Our family and friends loved him as well, in our pictures even as he is reading, he has the kindest smile. Very professional as well, I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/13/2012
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/29/2011

I can not say enough positive things about Rev. Phil. My wife and I immediately felt at ease with him. He gave us great creative control, but also gave us terrific suggestions as to what to include in our wedding. Bottom line is he was amazing! He gave us a great ceremony that was commented on by numerous guests. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND REV. PHIL if you want a wedding ceremony to remember!

Sent on 06/22/2011

Adrien · Married on 05/07/2011

I highly recommend Reverend Phil! He did such a wonderful job with our wedding. It was a truly special ceremony and one of the greatest moments of my life. Reverend Phil was professional and thorough but never pushy. His calm attitude surrounding the whole ceremony part of the wedding was wonderful. My husband and I both commented on this and how it helped us relax. The ceremony was the one part of the day that I wasn't worried about and wasn't stressed out at all about. I am SO thankful for that because that made me able to be more present in the moment and really enjoy every bit of the ceremony. Reverend Phil was the perfect fit for us on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/12/2016

MELISSA · Married on 09/18/2010

Rev. Phil was a pleasure to work with. From our first meeting he made my husband and I feel at ease and more like we were meeting with a friend!
    He let us know all about his background and we let him know what exactly we wanted in a service. Rev. Phil delivered exactly what we had asked for, he was funny, serious and everyone commented on how great the service was.
    I am so lucky to have had Rev Phil officiate my wedding and my only regret is now that the wedding is over we wont be in touch as much!! Until the christening :)

I would WITHOUT A DOUBT tell all my friends to use him for their wedding ceremony!!

Sent on 09/27/2010

Linda A. · Married on 09/18/2010

One of the most nervous thing in planning my (our) wedding was going to be finding someone out of state to perform the ceremony. Someone who was nice,trustworthy, had great communications (via phone & E-mail) & within budget; All this & to perform the ceremony at an unusual/non-traditional location,too. Rev. Phil was most definitely the perfect fit, and I'm so glad as to how well everything turned out. Without him, everything would not have turned out the way it did. Especially with his guitar playing skills! Without it there would have been no music for me to walk down the aisle! Also, he's so much of a fun/wonderful person that we welcomed him to the reception, too!!
    It was a "Knight" to remember, that's for sure!!
    LOL

:-)

-CT natives
    or
    The "Medieval Times" lovin' couple,
    (A.K.A.- The "Princess Bride" and her "Knight in Shining Armor")

Sent on 02/16/2011

Andria · Married on 09/12/2010

Phil made sure we were included in choosing the readings and vows for our wedding ceremony on 9/12/10. He added some personal touches and humor to our ceremony too, which we loved. He also always responded to emails along the way, which was very helpful! We would definitely recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 09/13/2010