43 Reviews for Rev. Phil Passantino

Agnostic (1)
Hindu (1)
Unitarian (1)
43 Rev. Phil Passantino Reviews

Absolutely wonderful wedding ceremony. Rev. Phil was amazing and added a personal touch. We received many compliments on how nice our ceremony was from our wedding guests.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was a unique individual who provided my wife and I with a truly special ceremony.

Profile Picture Ariel, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Phil was phenomenal! He performed a truly heartwarming ceremony for us, delivering exactly the moving but joyful tone we wanted and getting the balance on the spiritual content of the ceremony perfect. And in two languages! Our guests had tons of compliments for the ceremony, noting how well he captured our personalities and how celebratory our ceremony was. Phil also performed on his accordion for the ceremony which made the whole thing feel like a fairy tale. We're thrilled to have had Phil at our ceremony, can't recommend him enough, and hope to keep in touch!

Profile Picture Frances, 9/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Catholic, No Denomination, Unitarian, Customized Vows, Licensed, Interfaith Ceremony

Phil was great! He combined both cultures into the ceremony

Profile Picture Isabel, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Hindu, Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows

We absolutely loved working with Rev. Phil and having him officiate our wedding ceremony !! From the first time meeting him the process was not only easy and fun, but he truly put us as ease throughout all of the wedding planning process – Phil helps us create a ceremony that was tailored to us – He truly did an AMAZING job – He made our day so special and also kept our humor and lightheartedness throughout it all ! Our families and guests absolutely loved him, as did we !! Phil is such a great person and his warmth and heart show in everything he does – We were lucky to have found him and he truly made our day unforgettable !!!

Profile Picture amanda, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Fantastic!! Great personality, very friendly and wonderful to deal with!

Profile Picture Justin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Phil did a great job at our service. We had a small ceremony but Phil managed to make it very special and personal for us.
He did a great job in doing the service in english and spanish what we asked for and couldn't have picked a better officiant.

Profile Picture Kevin, 8/17/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Licensed

We just wanted to thank Rev. Phil so much for a beautiful job! So many people have complimented us on how wonderful our ceremony was. Thank you for being a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

We have no words to describe how happy we are and how perfect the ceremony was! Everybody was saying how amazing Rev. Phil was! Thank you so much for this beautiful moment! Thank you so much for celebrating the happiest moment of our lives!

Profile Picture User6165666, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We just wanted to to send you a short note thanking you for making our marriage ceremony so beautiful and meaningful. It was much more touching than we could imagine it turning out. Several of our guests remarked to us that they found the ceremony to be very moving, and of course you were a big part of that. A big thank you from Joe and Anne

Profile Picture Joe, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

I cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Reverend Phil Passantino. What an amazing wedding ceremony!!! So many people came up to me after the ceremony saying how unique and beautiful it was, unlike anything they have seen before! They loved all of the cultural elements and felt engaged. Not only did Rev. Phil come up with beautiful vows and create a loving environment, he is multitalented. He played acoustic guitar and an African harp called the Mbira throughout the ceremony. He learned specific songs that I requested for my bridal party to enter too. We incorporated Eastern European and West African wedding traditions and cultural touches. Reverend Phil was encouraging and excited about this. He has a beautiful heart and is truly gifted. He captured our story and delivered perfectly, he truly understood us. He created a peaceful and fun environment for us and our guests. If you are looking for a non-traditional, beautiful cultural wedding ceremony with live music at an affordable rate Reverend Phil is the best!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Thanks so much for everything, it went great and everyone thought you playing the guitar before and after was awesome. I'll definitely recommend you to anyone I know getting married, or anyone who would need an officiant for anything. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Andrew, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil is exactly what we were looking for. My husband and I were both married in a Catholic church before for our first marriages. Even though we both had grounds for annulments we didn't want to spend the money or go through the process being we wanted to get married in the gardens at our venue. Rev. Phil was completely understanding and helpful. Not only did he listen to our needs and wants but he also recommended a book about 2nd marriages we read. He gave us his time and energy and was open to all of our ideas. For example- blessing rings for our children (my husband has a son and I have a son and 2 daughters), Unity Cross, gem vase where our guests each had a glass gem and placed it in a vase before taking their seats, giving us their blessing (we incorporated this into the ceremony). He included elements of a Catholic based ceremony such as readings and the Our Father per our request. His words were heartwarming and personal. Everyone still compliments us on our ceremony and the kind, professional, friendly, and compassionate Rev. Phil.
I searched the internet trying to find an officiant who could be accepted by both our church going parents and include the religious element in our "Country Elegance Ceremony". I knew right away when I hit on a video of a wedding he did that he was the one. After meeting with him my gut feeling was confirmed. It turns out he was from the same circle my husband grew up in. My husband and I had many circumstances that brought us together yet we did not meet until later in life. Rev. Phil was just another one of those "this is meant to be". We highly recommend him to be your officiant if you want sincerity, class, professionalism, and love to be part of your day.
P.S. He is very affordable and worth every penny.

Profile Picture Diane, 10/12/14, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Rehearsal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Thank you so much for performing an amazing ceremony. Our friends and family commented on the "fun and light-hearted" ceremony, which is exactly what we were going for. Thanks again for all of your help and execution of such a memorable ceremony. We are truly appreciative.

Profile Picture User6171007, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Phil was great to work with and he did a great job officiating! He was responsive with being able to meet with us, emails, and reassuring me with any wedding day worries I had. There was one particular moment during the ceremony where we had our 10 year old niece do a reading and when she was done Phil had said "Nothing is more special than being blessed by a child." He had everyone in tears! We will remember that particular moment forever. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Magdalena, 6/14/14, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Catholic

I just want to thank you so very much for being there on our wedding day. Everyone has been calling me and telling me how beautiful the ceremony was and how lovely our vows were. It was more perfect than I ever expected and I couldn't have asked for a better Reverend to marry us. Thank u again!!!

Profile Picture Corissa, 10/19/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was an amazing officiant! I just want to thank him from the bottom of my heart for such a beautiful, heart felt ceremony!! I can't tell you how much it meant to us. I also can't tell you how many people came up to me to tell me how it was the "best ceremony" that they have EVER been to and just how absolutely wonderful he was. It really was a countless amount of people who said that to me! I definitely recommend him for creating such a beautiful ceremony that we will always remember. He allowed us to personalize the ceremony in a way that was so touching and so "us". It was perfect! Thank you again!

Profile Picture User6187633, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

He was such a beautiful person and did a great job at my ceremony. Everything he said was beautiful and just perfect I couldn't ask for anything better. Thanks Phil

Profile Picture Margie, 6/7/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Finding an officiant was not one of my favorite tasks during the wedding planning process. I did not know what to look for in an officiant. I am Filipino and Catholic, and my husband is Chinese, but does not have a religious affiliation. I know that a blessing was important for me and my parents, and some Filipino traditions, such as the cord and veil ceremony. I found Rev. Phil here on WeddingWire, and he responded to my inquiry right away. After meeting with him and learning of how he customizes the ceremony, we knew we had to ask him to be our officiant. After the wedding day, our guests asked us how we found our officiant because they were impressed at how personal and beautiful our ceremony was. I would recommend him to anyone who wants to get married.

Profile Picture Marie, 6/1/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was great to work with and my husband and I are so glad we chose him to officiate our wedding! Phil is extremely personable and was always very responsive. We booked with him about a year before our wedding, so you can imagine I had a lot of questions come up in the mean time :) all of our guests complimented his delivery of the ceremony and it was great to have him be part of our special day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband is from Spain so we wanted to do our ceremony in Spanish and English and luckily we found Phil who is bilingual! Our guests loved that we incorporated both languages into our ceremony. He also gave us examples of different ceremonies as well as typical Spanish wedding traditions. We ended up mixing in some of the Spanish traditions making our ceremony really unique! Overall I would definitely use Phil again and recommend him to all of my friends!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was the perfect officiant. He made sure everything went just as I wanted. He found me on the day of my wedding to get my marriage certificate done so that I did not have to worry about a thing. Afterward he made sure everything was sent off as required. I did not have to worry or stress about anything at all. He was very friendly and really listens. He will make sure your day is a perfect as can be.

Profile Picture User3399292, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Phil was our officiant and provided the music. Our ceremony and the music was beautiful and everyone commented on how much they loved it. Even a random hotel guest stopped me and asked about the music after the ceremony! We could not be happier and are so glad that we found him! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/30/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, Officiant

Rev. Phil made our wedding unique. He gave it a special touch by customizing it to who we are and how we met. Everyone commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was.
He also played the guitar and it was simply beautiful.

Profile Picture Karen & Rene, 3/10/12, 5 Reviews