Rev. Perry Hardison Reviews

44 Reviews for Rev. Perry Hardison

• Adam

Adam Baj · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Professional, accommodating, and responsive

Perry was great!! He was very flexible to arrange our consultation and then very responsive throughout the whole process. He tailored the ceremony to fit us and incorporate a perfect amount of religion into the ceremony. He was also a tremendous help during the Rehearsal Ceremony.

Sent on 02/24/2020

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Adam. I had a great time celebrating with you and Tess. Every happiness to you my friends. May you have a long, happy, fulfilling life together.
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Mcgeorge · Married on 09/26/2020

Absolutely Wonderful

Reverend Perry was absolutely wonderful and I am so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding. He is so personable, kind and let’s you actually be in charge of things for your ceremony. My (now) husband was behind us and reverend Perry even helped letting me know he was coming around the corner so I could hide behind my father (since we were married on a trail). I let him know ahead of time about our goofy kiss before our actual kiss and he let us enjoy that moment. Not once did I feel like I couldn’t change anything. To top it off we were supposed to get married Oct 31,2020 and since it was (now) going to be so small we moved it to Sept 26,2020 and Reverend Perry still was willing to officiate. I definitely recommend 10/10! Thank you Reverend Perry!

Sent on 09/27/2020

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you Katelyn. It was a great joy to officiate your wedding and I am so glad it worked out how you wanted it to! I am grateful that you took the time to write the review and even more grateful that you were happy with everything.

Brent Nesbit · Married on 06/09/2020

The perfect officiant for our wedding!

Perry was the officiant at our (socially distanced) wedding and we absolutely loved him! He was very accommodating when we had to make changes to our wedding due to covid. More importantly, he was extremely helpful with the decisions we had to make about the ceremony itself. He provided a lot of different options, both religious and non-religious, allowing us to customize it to exactly what we wanted. On the day of the ceremony he arrived early which was comforting when there were so many other things to worry about that day. He was friendly with everyone there and he honestly felt like family. The ceremony was perfect. Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you Brent. It was an honor to be part of your wedding. Thank you for allowing me to join in your celebration. I wish you both every happiness.

Lesley Ingram Underwood · Married on 02/23/2020

Great experience!

Reverend Perry came highly recommended to us, and we are glad we chose him to perform our wedding ceremony! He was very responsive and patient and was able to offer guidance to make our ceremony great and personable to us. He did a great job the day of our ceremony too! It was such a nice day and we appreciate his help in making our day special!

Sent on 03/11/2020

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you Lesley--such kind words. It was my honor to be part of your celebration. I pray you will have a long, happy life together and experience all the joys of life.

Lily Duchesneau · Married on 12/28/2019

Perry was the BEST!!

Perry was hands down the best officiant! He listened to our wants for the ceremony and helped us create the perfect ceremony for us. He was a pleasure to work with and was responsive throughout the process when we had questions. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you very much Lily. I had a great time working with you and helping you on your wonderful day. May you have every happiness! Please let me know if you ever need anything.
  • Kendall

Kendall Kelley · Married on 11/10/2019

Perry rocks!

Perry was incredible!! He's such a sweet and funny person. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable sharing things with him and he made our ceremony perfect and personal. He came to our rehearsal and stayed for dinner at the wedding, doing the blessing before dinner. He also offers non-religious ceremonies if that is what you prefer. We did religious though and it couldn't have been more perfect. I would 100000% recommend Perry!!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Stefanie

Stefanie · Married on 10/06/2019

Professional and easy to work with

Perry is wonderful to work with. He was extremely prompt in responding to any of my questions. The ceremony was short and sweet, exactly what we wanted. He took care of all of the logistics and made us feel at ease, I would highly recommend Perry!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you so much Stefanie. It was an honor to officiate for you and to get to know you and your families. Best wishes for every happiness in life.

Brittany · Married on 09/21/2019

So amazing!

Perry was amazing through out the whole process he has had tons of experience which is great! he is so easy to talk to and everyone at the wedding that had a chance to talk to Perry told me how much he was such a great person and was so funny! When It came down to the ceremony he made myself and my husband feel so comfortable and relaxed which helped us so much because we were both extremely nervous and if I was confused about anything all I had to do was look at him and he would help us figure out what we need to do so nobody would know we forgot. I would 100% hire Perry you can't go wrong he makes everything so easy and stress free and is very reasonable price and he shows up early. Thank you again Perry for everything you did for myself and Brendan you are amazing!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany. I am honored by your kind words. I wish every happiness to you and Brenden

Riley Ping Medvigy · Married on 08/31/2019

Best decision!

We originally planned on having a friend officiate our wedding to make it more personal, and when he bailed on us we were worried we wouldn't find someone to replace him that wouldn't ruin our budget. Perry was the most reasonably priced person we could find and exceeded all our expectations. He gave us plenty of suggestions for our ceremony and helped make it personal and true to us as a couple. He also was so personable and led our ceremony rehearsal with ease. He was so professional throughout and was responsive to our questions and punctual to every event. You won't regret having him as your officiant whether you want a religious or non-religious ceremony!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you so much for you kind words Riley. It was such a joy working with you and Adam. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends. I wish you every happiness
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Stewart · Married on 08/24/2019

Great Experience

I would highly recommend Perry! Our ceremony was my favorite moment in our wedding. Perry delivered a very meaningful ceremony that was so sweet! He even added in a few personal touches that we both loved. I can't say enough good things.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Kelsey. It was truly and honor and pleasure for me to be part of your celebration. I wish you both every happiness.
  • Sarah

Sarah Leyden Privott · Married on 07/12/2019

Highly recommend!

Perry was the officiant for our wedding in December 2019. He was great to work with. Prior to the wedding, he sent a handbook of options for each part of the wedding (welcome, vows, readings, etc). We were able to use his guide to piece together the ceremony we wanted. He was very flexible and willing to add, omit, and rearrange the ceremony how we wanted. He even sent over a final script for us to approve. We were very pleased with the ceremony and highly recommend Perry for anyone getting married!

Sent on 03/28/2020

Rev. Perry Hardison's reply:

Sarah: I cannot thank you enough for the review and for the honor of officiating your wedding. I hope you have a wonderful life together.

Peace and joy my friends,
    Perry

Caitlin · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Officiant!

We were very happy with Perry as our Officiant! We also did 4 hours of marriage counseling with him. He is very personable and easy to talk to and although we did not choose to get married in a church, we did want to do some counseling prior to our marriage. For the ceremony, Perry had a ton of ideas and options to get us started crafting our unique ceremony. It was a very easy experience and we would definitely recommend Perry!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • shauna

shauna · Married on 04/27/2019

Great to work with!!

Rev Perry was so amazing to work with!! He was a referral from a friend that raves about him and I understand why. He is such a sweet and kind man and it shows. We were very nervous about messing up during the ceremony! During the rehearsal there was so many tears and laughter. He made us feel so comfortable and at peace!! Thank you so much for making our day so special.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Elliot · Married on 03/30/2019

Thank you Perry!

I am so happy that we chose Perry to officiate our wedding. His beautiful spoken word made our wedding day so much more special. Working with Perry while planning our wedding was extremely stress-free, any inquiry we sent his way was promptly responded to. I would highly recommend Perry to anyone; he is a pro at what he does!

Sent on 04/02/2019

C Smith · Married on 03/09/2019

Fantastic!

Rev. Hardison was terrific throughout the entire magical process. We used several of his ideas in our ceremony and his level of professionalism is truly impressive. He was an integral part of our wedding and we couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Alison · Married on 06/16/2018

Perry was able to help my groom and I put into words what we could not. His ceremony was beautiful and meaningful. I had "the random guests" (like my parent's co-workers) coming up to me afterwards telling me it was one of the best ceremonies they had ever been to. Perry makes the process very easy, he sends a script over where you can pick and choose what passages are best. Some passages are more religious than others, it is all up to the couple for what is best for them. Our day was made even more special thanks to Perry and his words.

Sent on 07/05/2018
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 06/09/2018

Perry was wonderful and we are so happy we chose him to officiate our wedding! We were planning our wedding from out of state so we had an initial phone call with Perry and hired him right after. Closer to the wedding we were able to schedule a time to meet and Perry was very accommodating. He was very kind and personable and answered all the questions we had. Perry provided us with ideas for the ceremony outline, readings, and vows in which we were able to make any changes we wanted and add in our personal touches. Perry even attended our rehearsal the day before the wedding to run through everything with us (practicing our vows, what to do if someone drops a ring or it doesn't go on the finger all the way, etc). We had several compliments on how great Perry was after our wedding ceremony and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/25/2018

My husband and I loved working with Rev. Perry Hardison! He was so quick and responsive with e-mails and was very reasonable with pricing. He was willing to drive anywhere to meet us prior to choosing him to be our officiant. He helped put together the most amazing ceremony and made any changes we wanted. He made us feel very comfortable during the rehearsal and did such a great job with the ceremony. I can't wait to see the wedding video! I would definitely recommend Rev. Hardison!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rachel · Married on 05/05/2018

Perry was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day. He was SO easy to work with. He gave us script ahead of time to sort out and make any edits that we wanted to. It was nice to be prepared ahead of time!

He was extremely responsive anytime I had a question for him, and even since we got married and I needed him for something he was right there to help!

I had many people comment afterwards about how wonderful the ceremony was, not too long ;) but to the point and also full of emotion. Thank you Perry!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Amy · Married on 11/12/2017

Perry was great to work with, and helped us put together our perfect wedding ceremony--brief, heartfelt, and personal. He met with us twice to make sure that everything was just right, asking lots of questions about our relationship so that he could tailor the ceremony specifically to us. He also provided a number of examples of ceremony outlines, speeches and vows to help us get ideas, and was very open to all the changes we wanted to make and to doing the ceremony however we wanted. We're so glad we went with Perry for this special day!

Sent on 12/30/2017

blair · Married on 09/23/2017

Perry was wonderful to work with - very responsive, professional, experienced, and a calm and comforting presence throughout planning and on our wedding day. He wrote a beautiful ceremony script and provided lots of resources and guidance to make it easy for us to personalize it. Couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Meredith · Married on 06/10/2017

Perry was recommended to me by a co-worker who had seen him perform a wedding ceremony, and I am so glad we reached out to Perry! He is incredibly down-to-earth and kind and willing to work with you to bring your wedding vision to life! Perry provided us with numerous examples and options of readings and things we could do to personalize our ceremony. He kept us relaxed through both the rehearsal and the ceremony. It was so reassuring that Perry thought of everything for the ceremony, he even had a game plan for if the Best Man dropped the rings, something we hadn't even thought of! (Luckily this didn't happen!) Perry is an excellent officiant and we are so glad he made our wedding so special!

Sent on 06/25/2017

He has been very helpful in planning the ceremony for my wedding!

Sent on 02/14/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/10/2016

I had no real vision for our ceremony except that I wanted it to be non-religious, and Perry took care of everything.

Sent on 11/30/2016