Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Pam played such a large part in making our wedding day personalized to us as a couple. We selected Pam based on a recommendation and from our first conversation with her we knew she was going to be perfect for us. She spent two hours on the phone getting to know us (see we live out of state from where we were getting married) so that she could craft a ceremony that truly reflected the uniqueness of our relationship. Then she worked several drafts of the ceremony back and forth with us to get everything just right. From references to our family members who were attending in spirit, anecdotes about our nerdy and adventurous relationship, and descriptions of the specific qualities our of love for each other, Pam nailed it for us! She is kind, patient, observant, and loving - everything you could ever want in a wedding officiant. Thank you so much Pam for making our day so special and personal. You're the best!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

I had a positive feeling about Pam by the time I had finished reading her website, and the good feelings continued to grow stronger as I began communicating with her. We wanted a simple wedding, and Pam made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Pam was kind and professional, guiding us through every step, and helping us plan a private ceremony that we felt was perfect. She provided us with many choices for wording we could use, or alter in any way. We were married on a sunny morning under a willow tree in Pam's backyard. To this day we say "that wedding was so us." We were so lucky to have had found Pam, and her husband Ken provided us with lovely photos he took during our simple ceremony. Thank you, Pam, for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Erica · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I found Pam online and it was the best choice. We met with her one time in person and from the minute we met her we knew we wanted her to be part of our day. Throughout wedding planning, Pam was always there to answer any questions and provide guidance. Our ceremony was remarkable. Pam provided us with multiple options and honed in on what make us who we are. Everyone has complimented us on our ceremony and how meaningful the service was. Pam is amazing at what she does and I am truly blessed she was part of our beautiful day!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I did a simple ceremony, just Him and I and it was perfect. Pam did such an amazing job at making it what we wanted.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Colby · Married on 06/09/2017

Hugo and I had the best experience with Pamela! Not only did she fit us in last minute but spent time getting to know us and making us feel special on our very special day! I hope to see her in the future just to say hello!

Thanks Pamela for all that you do!
    With love and many thanks!
    Colby and Hugo

Sent on 07/21/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/27/2017

Pam was the best choice hands down!! She was always there to help with any questions, she was also great with reminding me of stuff that needed to be done with wedding planning and what dates it should be done by! You will not regret having Pam be the one to marry you and your loved one ! She's very sweet and she's worth every penny ! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/09/2017

Katie · Married on 05/21/2017

Pam was an incredible officiant, from the first time I contacted her up until the wedding. She is very accommodating and helpful. She continuously checked in with us throughout the wedding planning process and is very quick to respond when I had a question. Many guests at my wedding told me how much they loved her ceremony, they could not praise Pam enough. I would HIGHLY recommend her and my husband and I couldn't be happier with her service!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jordan · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Pam. She took time to figure out exactly what we wanted in our ceremony and wrote it beautifully. All of our guests complimented her and said how beautiful the ceremony was. Pam was very professional, helpful and all around wonderful, our day wouldn't have been so special without her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tess · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I had the best experience working with Reverend Pam for our wedding on May 19, 2017. We knew right away when speaking with Pam that we wanted her to officiate our wedding- her voice is so soothing I could listen to her all day and she is so warm and welcoming! Pam made planning the ceremony a smooth and streamlined process. Pam presented us with a lot of options for the ceremony and readings and allowed us to add our own touches and creativity. Pam was also really helpful with friendly reminders about the timing of everything, including getting our marriage license and how to change my name after the big day. We highly recommend Pam to anyone who is looking for a kind and professional officiant who will take the time to get to know you and personalize your ceremony. Thank you again, Pam!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2017

Pamela was great from the very beginning. Everyone at the wedding raved about what a wonderful job she did. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Every time I emailed her asking a question she got back to me so quickly. I forgot a part in the ceremony and she quickly helped me recover without anyone noticing phew!!!... her husband was also there and captured many photos which I thought was very cool. Thank you so much Pamela for making our day so very special.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tina · Married on 04/02/2017

Pam did our daughter's baptism at our house. We talked several times on the phone and she offered suggestions and curtailed the baptism to how we wanted it. She also was able to adapt after a few last minute changes. Our family and friends loved the service. She did a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Katie · Married on 04/01/2017

Pamela was very attentive, professional, and such a joy! She made our wedding very special. She even included our daughter in the ceremony. I couldn't have been any happier with how our special day turned out!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Amber · Married on 03/25/2017

Pam was so amazing to work with. She invited us into her home where her office is and really got to know us. She was so quick will all of her responses to my emails and always followed through on her commitments. Our ceremony was beautiful and very customized to what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Michelle · Married on 01/17/2017

We had the pleasure of having the Rev. Pamela Brehm officiate our service. She was exceptionally warm and welcomed us into her home like we had been family for years. Her level of professionalism was extraordinary, the quality of service - outstanding and her flexibility and responsiveness were unmatched. I would highly recommend Rev. Pam for your special day. She holds a very special place in our hearts for being a part of our blessed day.

Sent on 05/16/2017

B · Married on 12/23/2016

Rev. Brehm was very responsive to our requests for the service and took all our thoughts and ideas into consideration. The service was perfect! We appreciated how well the readings, vows, and message tied together our wishes for the day.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 12/14/2016

Pamela was wonderful !! Her little chapel in her house was the perfect setting for our intimate marriage. She helped us customize our vows and made the ceremony so special. Her husband even took pictures for us. We would recommend her highly.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Raymond · Married on 12/03/2016

My husband and I wanted to get married right away after the election not knowing if we would have a chance after Jan 20th. We only had a week to plan. Rev. Brehm came thru and created a beautiful ceremony in very little time. Our wedding was amazing! If we are still in PA we are definitely thinking of renewing our vows here every 5 years. Outstanding!

Megan · Married on 12/02/2016

Pam is absolutely a delight to work with! We planned our wedding in 3 months and she was so helpful with ideas and opinions!! Absolutely loved her!!!

Rick · Married on 11/21/2016

Just give her a call and discuss what you want. You'll get it.

Our ceremony = exactly what we wanted.
    Our ceremony = small, short, intimate and stress-free.
    Our ceremony = it was a pleasure.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Marie · Married on 11/15/2016

She was amazing she gave us just what we wanted our ceremony and even tho it was small I couldn't have asked for more

Brian · Married on 11/11/2016

Pam was an amazing officiant! Extremely responsive and comforting on our wedding day. She even took some incredible photos and captured our special day from different angles. I would highly recommend her!

• O

Olivia · Married on 11/04/2016

Pam was fantastic! So helpful and organized, she made things so easy for us!

Carolyne · Married on 10/21/2016

Pamela was awesome. We eloped and were having trouble finding someone to marry us. I emailed Pamela and she called me within a half hour and was able to schedule us later that week. She gave us numerous options for our vows and was accommodating with the location. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/15/2016

Pam was a pleasure to work with! The ceremony was beautiful and very well thought out. She captured me and my husbands story perfectly! She made the entire process very easy and unstressful. She responded to all of my emails right away and even gave me information on obtaining a marriage license and how to change my name. You won't be disappointed!!

Kimberly · Married on 10/07/2016

Rev. Pamela Brehm was an absolute pleasure to work with! When I first contacted Pam, she responded to me right away. She welcomed me and my now husband into her home to allow us to discuss how we wanted our ceremony to go. When we told her the unique ideas we had and the special additions we wanted to include in our ceremony, I never expected her to create such a beautiful and meaningful ceremony for us. My husband and I wrote "love letters" to each other. We sent them to Pam separately and she kept them a secret until the day of the ceremony. Pam shared special parts from each of our letters. We also told her we call each other our "puzzle piece". As a surprise, Pam had a carpenter make wooden puzzle pieces for us. She stuck our vows to the back of the puzzle pieces and that is how we read our vows to each other. I must say, there was not a dry eye in the room... including my tough husband! Pam stayed in touch with us throughout our entire 2 year engagement! If you want a beautiful, meaningful, and special ceremony, I highly recommend Pam.

Sent on 12/14/2016