Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

We have nothing but great things to say about Reverend Pam! She was such a pleasure to work with and truly made our ceremony memorable. During the planning process she was extremely responsive and we loved how unique and true to our relationship the ceremony felt. I would definitely recommend Reverend Pam to anyone planning a wedding of there own!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/04/2017

We couldn't of had a more memorable day without all the preparations Rev. Pam worked and planned with us. Taking her time and getting to know something about us before our special day. She was a gift sent to us from heaven. She delivered our vows to us in such a heartfelt way we will never forget. We wanted to be married outside and her surroundings were beautiful. Her wonderful husband took pictures for us and never missed a moment. We will hold them in our hearts forever ❤️ Thank you Pam for making our day so special!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 8
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 9
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 10
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 11
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 12
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 13

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I found Pamela online and decided to book her to perform our sons baby blessing after reading her wonderful reviews. We had originally planned on having our non-denominational minister who married us perform the ceremony. After his passing, we were hesitant to look for someone new because we didn't think they would be able to give us the same type of ceremony with the same charisma and style that we enjoyed about his so much. Without hesitation, Pamela requested the written wedding ceremony that he performed for us so she can incorporate some of him into our new special day. It was an idea that we never thought to do, and the way Pamela designed and wove his words from our wedding ceremony into our sons special baptism day was so very special to us. Her choice to acknowledge him in remembrance and incorporate his words during the ceremony was an important piece of the day as we knew how much he was looking forward to being a part of it and we are so thankful to her for that. She worked with us to create the exact ceremony, wording, and setting that we wanted all along. From the communication by emails, to the planning, setting up, and delivery of the ceremony, she was everything that we hoped she would be and more. We couldn't be happier that we found her (in a simple google search, nonetheless) and we would highly recommend her service to anyone who is looking for a special, custom designed ceremony.
    Thank you again, Pamela. We are truly touched by how much thought and preparation you put into making our day so memorable and special.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 14
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 15

Adina · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were worried about having someone we didn't know marry us, but the ceremony Pam put together for us was so personal and special, you'd have no idea we just met a few months before. Pam was amazing from the start- easy to get ahold of, very communicative, and chock full of knowledge. I'm Jewish and my husband is not; Pam listened to our desires and which traditions we wanted to include (and which we did not). We had a number of compliments on our ceremony. Pam is a real professional and she made the day-of stress free. We couldn't recommend her more!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Deborah · Married on 09/01/2017

Pam was very flexible,. very professional, and the quality of service was a value you cant find any where She is an outstanding person.

Jen · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so thankful for Rev Pamela Brehm. Our circumstances were probably a little unique, but she was so very flexible and accommodating and truly made us feel like she wanted to help us by officiating our wedding. She is extremely professional, and yet we both commented that we felt like she was an old friend of sorts, just very warm and welcoming. We could not have asked for anything more, and have already been asked for her information by a friend for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

Such a beautiful setting as we eloped with just us and our children. Pam made our ceremony so special and personal. We will never forget it. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants a quiet, beautiful, unforgettable wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 16
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 17

Jahida · Married on 08/11/2017

Pam did a fantastic job !!!! She answered all my questions and was very accommodating ! Her backyard was just beautiful and made my wedding ceremony even more perfect! On top of the great job she did, her husband was also kind enough to take some pictures of the ceremony. I loved that because what bride can have enough pictures of her wedding day?
    I would definitely recommend her to all my friends!!! I could not have asked for a better Officiant.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 18
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 19
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 20

Thea · Married on 08/05/2017

Pam was incredible! We could not have asked for a better officiant! She made our ceremony one of a kind, thoughtful and beautiful. All of our guest commented on how amazing she was. If I could go back, I would choose her again and again!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 21
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 22
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 23

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2017

Where do I start with Reverend Pam?! From the very first phone call, I knew that I wanted Pam to officiate our wedding. My husband trusted me, as he knew that I had worked with her a few times in a previous profession. When the three of us met in person to discuss our ceremony, Mike knew right away that it was the best decision to have Pam involved in our wedding day.

Reverend Pam makes the ceremony process so simple. She provides you with a few options for each portion of the ceremony, and allows you to tweak and customize them to make them your own. She also provides dozens and dozens of readings to choose from. I have planned many weddings in the past, but of course have never planned the ceremony content, so it was extremely helpful to have her suggestions and it wasn't overwhelming at all to get it all figured out.

Pam was very helpful and patient at our rehearsal and was willing to make a few changes even then. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and was ready to go. It was the most perfect ceremony and we are so happy we chose Pam to marry us. Look no further- she's the best!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 24

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2017

It was awesome very quick, very professional....

Sent on 09/30/2017

Khaliah · Married on 07/10/2017

My husband and I had a beautiful private ceremony in Reverend Pam's garden. It was a beautiful day. Pam and her husband were so welcoming and helpful! The hubby and I are forever thankful! The pictures her husband took were beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Sarah · Married on 06/25/2017

Pam played such a large part in making our wedding day personalized to us as a couple. We selected Pam based on a recommendation and from our first conversation with her we knew she was going to be perfect for us. She spent two hours on the phone getting to know us (see we live out of state from where we were getting married) so that she could craft a ceremony that truly reflected the uniqueness of our relationship. Then she worked several drafts of the ceremony back and forth with us to get everything just right. From references to our family members who were attending in spirit, anecdotes about our nerdy and adventurous relationship, and descriptions of the specific qualities our of love for each other, Pam nailed it for us! She is kind, patient, observant, and loving - everything you could ever want in a wedding officiant. Thank you so much Pam for making our day so special and personal. You're the best!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Laura · Married on 06/24/2017

I had a positive feeling about Pam by the time I had finished reading her website, and the good feelings continued to grow stronger as I began communicating with her. We wanted a simple wedding, and Pam made the whole process easy and enjoyable. Pam was kind and professional, guiding us through every step, and helping us plan a private ceremony that we felt was perfect. She provided us with many choices for wording we could use, or alter in any way. We were married on a sunny morning under a willow tree in Pam's backyard. To this day we say "that wedding was so us." We were so lucky to have had found Pam, and her husband Ken provided us with lovely photos he took during our simple ceremony. Thank you, Pam, for everything!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Erica · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I found Pam online and it was the best choice. We met with her one time in person and from the minute we met her we knew we wanted her to be part of our day. Throughout wedding planning, Pam was always there to answer any questions and provide guidance. Our ceremony was remarkable. Pam provided us with multiple options and honed in on what make us who we are. Everyone has complimented us on our ceremony and how meaningful the service was. Pam is amazing at what she does and I am truly blessed she was part of our beautiful day!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Kim · Married on 06/10/2017

My husband and I did a simple ceremony, just Him and I and it was perfect. Pam did such an amazing job at making it what we wanted.

Colby · Married on 06/09/2017

Hugo and I had the best experience with Pamela! Not only did she fit us in last minute but spent time getting to know us and making us feel special on our very special day! I hope to see her in the future just to say hello!

Thanks Pamela for all that you do!
    With love and many thanks!
    Colby and Hugo

Sent on 07/21/2017

Brianna · Married on 05/27/2017

Pam was the best choice hands down!! She was always there to help with any questions, she was also great with reminding me of stuff that needed to be done with wedding planning and what dates it should be done by! You will not regret having Pam be the one to marry you and your loved one ! She's very sweet and she's worth every penny ! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/09/2017

Katie · Married on 05/21/2017

Pam was an incredible officiant, from the first time I contacted her up until the wedding. She is very accommodating and helpful. She continuously checked in with us throughout the wedding planning process and is very quick to respond when I had a question. Many guests at my wedding told me how much they loved her ceremony, they could not praise Pam enough. I would HIGHLY recommend her and my husband and I couldn't be happier with her service!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jordan · Married on 05/20/2017

We could not have asked for a better officiant than Pam. She took time to figure out exactly what we wanted in our ceremony and wrote it beautifully. All of our guests complimented her and said how beautiful the ceremony was. Pam was very professional, helpful and all around wonderful, our day wouldn't have been so special without her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Tess · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I had the best experience working with Reverend Pam for our wedding on May 19, 2017. We knew right away when speaking with Pam that we wanted her to officiate our wedding- her voice is so soothing I could listen to her all day and she is so warm and welcoming! Pam made planning the ceremony a smooth and streamlined process. Pam presented us with a lot of options for the ceremony and readings and allowed us to add our own touches and creativity. Pam was also really helpful with friendly reminders about the timing of everything, including getting our marriage license and how to change my name after the big day. We highly recommend Pam to anyone who is looking for a kind and professional officiant who will take the time to get to know you and personalize your ceremony. Thank you again, Pam!!!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/05/2017

Pamela was great from the very beginning. Everyone at the wedding raved about what a wonderful job she did. I would highly recommend her to everyone. Every time I emailed her asking a question she got back to me so quickly. I forgot a part in the ceremony and she quickly helped me recover without anyone noticing phew!!!... her husband was also there and captured many photos which I thought was very cool. Thank you so much Pamela for making our day so very special.

Sent on 07/20/2017

Tina · Married on 04/02/2017

Pam did our daughter's baptism at our house. We talked several times on the phone and she offered suggestions and curtailed the baptism to how we wanted it. She also was able to adapt after a few last minute changes. Our family and friends loved the service. She did a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Katie · Married on 04/01/2017

Pamela was very attentive, professional, and such a joy! She made our wedding very special. She even included our daughter in the ceremony. I couldn't have been any happier with how our special day turned out!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Amber · Married on 03/25/2017

Pam was so amazing to work with. She invited us into her home where her office is and really got to know us. She was so quick will all of her responses to my emails and always followed through on her commitments. Our ceremony was beautiful and very customized to what we were looking for.

Sent on 06/01/2017