Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

572 | Boyertown, PA

572 Reviews for Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Ashley · Married on 10/21/2018

Everything we wanted

Pam presented a great service!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Kate · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Decision Ever!

Stop everything and reach out to Pam now!! She is seriously incredible and we are so glad we found her. My husband and I wanted our ceremony to be a little different; something that felt like us and not so standard cookie cutter. We met with Pam for about an hour where she asked us all sorts of questions and really got to know us, how we met, what we like, about our families, etc. Then she created an entire ceremony that was just for us. We got to pick each part and customize everything. If it sounds like a lot and too overwhelming I swear it's not! Pam is so helpful, sweet and kind. Working with her was so enjoyable! SO many of our guests told us how beautiful our ceremony was and how much they loved our officiant! A few even asked how we found her. Pam has helped us create a ceremony that we will remember forever!

Sent on 10/21/2018
  • W

Wanda Velez · Married on 10/09/2018

Family Oriented

Pamela was very professional and friendly.

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Nikole

Nikole · Married on 09/21/2018

The best day of our lives

Pam performed me and my wife Amanda's ceremony last September and we couldn't say enough wonderful things about her. She was the first reverend we had met with as we started our vendor search more than a year before our wedding and we didn't have to see anyone else. She made us feel comfortable and at ease from the moment we met her and after our short meeting we decided there was no need looking for anyone else. She provided us with all the information we needed to choose the ceremony that best matched our beliefs and personalities. She got to know our love story and put together options for us to pick from at our pace and was so understanding when life got in the way sometimes. The day of our wedding, Pam helped all our vendors set things up and made the day flow so smoothly. We still have people telling us how beautiful our ceremony was and how wonderful Pam was with her words and calming voice. She really got to know us and our values to really focus on our vision for our wedding day. We loved her so much and would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a reverend!!!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • #

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2018

Pamela is absolutely amazing! She is very responsive. She really gets to know you and creates a beautiful ceremony. We loved our experience with her and would recommend her highly to any other couple looking for an outstanding wedding! She makes it happen!

Sent on 09/25/2018

K · Married on 09/16/2018

Pam was amazing to work with. What a wonderful mix of creative writing, good communication and organization leading up to our ceremony and a genuine and engaging delivery. We wouldn’t have changed a thing. Thank you so much, Pam!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Keirh · Married on 09/14/2018

Could not have had a better experience. Pam is very flexible and willing to do whatever it takes to make your special day perfect.
    Would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Gina · Married on 09/08/2018

Pam was very accommodating, she was very responsive when emailing. Our ceremony was beautiful and so many people complemented on how great of a speaker Pam was.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/08/2018

Pamela was incredibly easy to work with. She gave us tons of options so that we could personalize our ceremony. She was very open to add in whatever we wanted. We are extremely privileged and thankful that she was a huge part of our day. Thanks Pam!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Annette · Married on 09/02/2018

Sincere and thoughtful

Pam met with my husband and I a few months before the wedding to get to know us and what we were looking for in our ceremony. When she sent us suggested readings I knew that she not only heard what we had to say but truly listened and understood. It has been almost 2 months since our wedding and I continue to read the sentiments she shared. I have included her words on our wedding album as we will want to remember them forever. Thank you Pam from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Chris · Married on 07/21/2018

Pam was wonderful to work with! You could really tell she cared about us and wanted to make our ceremony special and full of love. She also was extremely helpful and easy to reach during our 18 month engagement. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

• W

Wanda · Married on 07/01/2018

Beautiful and spectacular experience

Sent on 08/09/2018

Kirsten · Married on 06/30/2018

So awesome!!!

Pam was awesome - on top of everything and detailed oriented. She gave us so many options to choose from and it turned out to be a ceremony perfectly customized for us. We received many compliments on the ceremony at the reception and how it was tailored so nice to fit us as a couple. She also gave us the idea to exchange vows back to back prior to the wedding since we did not want to do a first look nor did we want to read vows in front of the full wedding. She was great.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam was a dream to work with! From start to finish she made sure we were informed and happy with her work. The ceremony was beautifully written- i couldn’t imagine it getting any better. She captured exactly who Donnie and I are as a couple and our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they were have ever witnessed. Thank you so much for everything you did Pam!

Tamara · Married on 06/18/2018

Reverend Brehm was exceptional! She helped in every way to assist us with making our wedding ceremony extra special! From selecting our vows to the the steps in obtaining our marriage license. We are so grateful that we found her!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful!!!

Pamela was amazing and I am so glad Bear Creek recommended her to us. From the minute we reached out Pamelea was a JOY and so easy to work with. She was so detailed in her communication to us and helped us to create the perfect ceremony. Wish i could give her 10 stars!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Tonya · Married on 05/25/2018

Pam was an absolute joy to work with! She helped guide me through every step of the way through my wedding process. She is EXTREMELY responsive (which I so value), even post-wedding when I had some questions. She is very knowledgeable and knows the wedding industry well. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Pamela was amazing. I was focused on finding experienced professionals for all aspects of my wedding, and Pam certainly fit the bill. She met with us and provided lots of choices and guidance to craft a ceremony that was perfect for us. At the wedding, she was a calming presence and performed a flawless ceremony. My guests raved about her and kept asking where on earth we had found someone so great and commenting on how perfect the ceremony was for my husband and I. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. Pam helped my husband and I get married before our ceremony that was being performed by a friend. Everything was easy from start to finish. If you want to make sure your marriage is legitimate and have an easy process of tying the knot, Rev. Pam is the right fit for you!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

She was amazing!!! From the very start to the very end! She made our day very personal and special!!
    She is worth way more then what she charges.

Asia · Married on 03/03/2018

Pam was all around amazing! She was very kind and loving and took all of our request and made them happen! Super responsive, answered all questions, affordable and trustworthy!

Keith · Married on 02/10/2018

She made my day the best ever, Pam was so sweet and helpful and made our big day the most amazing day in our lives

Sent on 08/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/01/2018

I have nothing but good things to share about Reverend Pamela Brehm. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is very professional and very kind. She welcomed myself, my husband and our three kids into her home to perform our ceremony. The room that she has set up for weddings is perfect for intimate ceremonies and it was just what I was looking for...it fit my family very comfortably and definitely room for more guests. Her husband even took pictures for us! She went above and beyond all of my expectations and I cannot thank her enough. Absolutely perfect... just book her!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Cori · Married on 12/30/2017

I would highly recommend Pam to anyone. She made the whole process of creating our personalized ceremony seamless, which we did in just about a month. Pam took pieces from each of us and wove them into the ceremony like she knew us for years. She truly cares about what the couple wants and adds their personal twist into the ceremony.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Dastisha · Married on 12/20/2017

She was very welcoming and made us feel so comfortable !!

Sent on 01/03/2018