Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

Wonderful!!!

Pamela was amazing and I am so glad Bear Creek recommended her to us. From the minute we reached out Pamelea was a JOY and so easy to work with. She was so detailed in her communication to us and helped us to create the perfect ceremony. Wish i could give her 10 stars!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Tonya · Married on 05/25/2018

Pam was an absolute joy to work with! She helped guide me through every step of the way through my wedding process. She is EXTREMELY responsive (which I so value), even post-wedding when I had some questions. She is very knowledgeable and knows the wedding industry well. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 08/08/2018
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 8

Meghan · Married on 05/12/2018

Pamela was amazing. I was focused on finding experienced professionals for all aspects of my wedding, and Pam certainly fit the bill. She met with us and provided lots of choices and guidance to craft a ceremony that was perfect for us. At the wedding, she was a calming presence and performed a flawless ceremony. My guests raved about her and kept asking where on earth we had found someone so great and commenting on how perfect the ceremony was for my husband and I. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Lauren · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. Pam helped my husband and I get married before our ceremony that was being performed by a friend. Everything was easy from start to finish. If you want to make sure your marriage is legitimate and have an easy process of tying the knot, Rev. Pam is the right fit for you!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Shannon · Married on 04/21/2018

She was amazing!!! From the very start to the very end! She made our day very personal and special!!
    She is worth way more then what she charges.

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 9

Asia · Married on 03/03/2018

Pam was all around amazing! She was very kind and loving and took all of our request and made them happen! Super responsive, answered all questions, affordable and trustworthy!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 10
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 11

Keith · Married on 02/10/2018

She made my day the best ever, Pam was so sweet and helpful and made our big day the most amazing day in our lives

Sent on 08/12/2018

Samantha · Married on 01/01/2018

I have nothing but good things to share about Reverend Pamela Brehm. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is very professional and very kind. She welcomed myself, my husband and our three kids into her home to perform our ceremony. The room that she has set up for weddings is perfect for intimate ceremonies and it was just what I was looking for...it fit my family very comfortably and definitely room for more guests. Her husband even took pictures for us! She went above and beyond all of my expectations and I cannot thank her enough. Absolutely perfect... just book her!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 12
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 13

Cori · Married on 12/30/2017

I would highly recommend Pam to anyone. She made the whole process of creating our personalized ceremony seamless, which we did in just about a month. Pam took pieces from each of us and wove them into the ceremony like she knew us for years. She truly cares about what the couple wants and adds their personal twist into the ceremony.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Dastisha · Married on 12/20/2017

She was very welcoming and made us feel so comfortable !!

Jen · Married on 12/08/2017

Your services were more than we expected. Thank you for making our wedding night absolutely amazing. It was beautiful in every manner!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 14

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2017

We looked online for an officiant to do our wedding and came across Reverend Pam. She responded very quickly to my email and my husband and I chose her instantly. She was perfect for us and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. I feel I could talk to her about anything. Definitely choose Reverend Pam to marry you. Will not be disappointed!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 15
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 16

Susan · Married on 11/24/2017

Pam was not only our minister but performed wedding ceremonies for two other family members! Each ceremony was unique, individualized and very meaningful. We highly recommend Pam to anyone considering getting married if you want a personalized and memorable ceremony!

Sent on 01/08/2018
  • Mariah

Mariah · Married on 11/23/2017

She was so helpful, so kind, so warm and so loving!!

Pam was absolutely wonderful! She really knew how to help us and make things easy, she worked with us to help us create our dream wedding. Pam was open and kind and let us express ourselves and join our family together. We are truly thankful for all she did to accommodate us on our very very special day!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 17

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Pamela was the simply the best! She was extremely attentive to our needs and questions, always quick with a response. She would be so thoughtful to keep checking up on us as we got closer to our big day. She was worth every penny to have an officiant who was so willing to work with us to make sure we had a great ceremony. She provides her own sound equipment and was extremely professional. She is versatile in different types of ceremonies, for our wedding we did a Celtic Hand Fastening, which was done beautifully! We would 100% recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Don · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Pam did a great job - flexible, assisted with service design - very pleasant, caring and personable. Highly recommend her !!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2017

Rev Pam is the best. She has done both of our daughter's baptisms and she is a joy to work with. She has so many options to present when planning the service and helped us to create the kind of memorable ceremony that we hoped for. The day of, she was early, ready with her own high-quality equipment, and so pleasant with all of our guests. The restaurant where our event was hosted even inquired about her information, she was so wonderful. It was a busy day for Pam, but she worked with me in order to make our event happen, even with her other events going on. She really is wonderful to work with, super easy going, and respectful of our wishes for a non-traditional ceremony. Thanks, Pam!

Deva · Married on 11/04/2017

One word "Phenomenal"
    She is just phenomenal.
    If you ise her as your officiant you won't regret it..

Sent on 10/09/2017

Anne and Mark · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Pam helped make our special day perfect!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding venue recommended Pam to us and we are so happy they did. Having no idea what typically happens during a wedding ceremony, Pam helped my husband and I created the perfect ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and then suggested different aspects for our ceremony. Not only did she create the ceremony for us, but she contacted us regularly, gave us important information regarding marriage licenses and name changes, and provided us with beautiful pictures from the ceremony. What my husband and I loved the most was her suggestion to include a beer/wine toast to the end of the ceremony. It was very us and Pam could see that. All of our guests commented on how amazing, personal, and unique the ceremony and the vows were, keeping in mind we did not write our own. I would recommend Pam to any couple looking for an extremely helpful and personable officiant.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 18
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 19
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 20
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/15/2017

Pam was such a great officiant. We are so glad we found her. Just a month before our wedding we needed to find a new officiant and luckily we found Pam. She's so nice and helpful. She came up with so many wonderful options for our vows and knew exactly what to do for our ceremony. She did such an amazing job the day of. So from start to finish we loved Pam!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 21
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 22

Brittney · Married on 10/14/2017

Pam was wonderful! She made our ceremony so beautiful. She was always in touch with us. I had so many compliments about her from our wedding guests. If I had to do my wedding over again I would always choose her to marry us!

Sandra · Married on 10/05/2017

She was flexible, budget friendly, and mafe our overall experience simple and sweet. Exactly as we had hoped!

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Pamela was amazing from start to finish! She made herself available on Skype calls and responded promptly to emails. She provided us with many ceremony selections to choose from. We were able to mix and match readings and modify. We gave her an idea of how we wanted our ceremony to go, and she nailed it! Pamela gave us an amazing idea for a memory box/time capsule for our ceremony since we were not going to read personal vows. We wrote each other a letter and sealed it in a box to open on our first anniversary. It doubled as our guest book because our guests wrote letters to us to include inside the memory box. We thought it was very unique idea! When our big day came, the skies were supposed to be clear with no rain. Just as the ceremony started, unexpected rain started. Pamela remained calm and quietly asked if we wanted to speed things up a bit. We agreed and she chose the best parts of the ceremony. She has been such a wonderful help thorughout the whole wedding process. She even walked us through the steps for applying for a marriage license and changing my name.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Molly · Married on 09/15/2017

We can’t even put enough words together to thank Rev Pam enough ! She was outstanding! We felt like we knew her forever. Gave us many options for our vows & by the time she was done it was if we wrote them ourselves. Also added a part including my(bride) daughter which was very personal & emotional. It couldn’t have been more perfect! My in laws came from the Dominican Republic speaking very little English & she also translated the whole ceremony & printed copies in Spanish for them so they could follow along at no extra fee. Very thoughtful ! We really could keep going & going ! From the moment we met, we knew she was the right choice. Rev. Pam thank you so much for doing such an amazing job, we couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate us on our wedding day! Also a big thanks to your husband who snapped a few pictures as well!