Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Reviews

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 5
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 6
Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 7

Jessica · Married on 12/05/2017

We looked online for an officiant to do our wedding and came across Reverend Pam. She responded very quickly to my email and my husband and I chose her instantly. She was perfect for us and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. I feel I could talk to her about anything. Definitely choose Reverend Pam to marry you. Will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 8
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 9

Susan · Married on 11/24/2017

Pam was not only our minister but performed wedding ceremonies for two other family members! Each ceremony was unique, individualized and very meaningful. We highly recommend Pam to anyone considering getting married if you want a personalized and memorable ceremony!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 11/11/2017

Pamela was the simply the best! She was extremely attentive to our needs and questions, always quick with a response. She would be so thoughtful to keep checking up on us as we got closer to our big day. She was worth every penny to have an officiant who was so willing to work with us to make sure we had a great ceremony. She provides her own sound equipment and was extremely professional. She is versatile in different types of ceremonies, for our wedding we did a Celtic Hand Fastening, which was done beautifully! We would 100% recommend her to anyone who asked.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Don · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Pam did a great job - flexible, assisted with service design - very pleasant, caring and personable. Highly recommend her !!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2017

Rev Pam is the best. She has done both of our daughter's baptisms and she is a joy to work with. She has so many options to present when planning the service and helped us to create the kind of memorable ceremony that we hoped for. The day of, she was early, ready with her own high-quality equipment, and so pleasant with all of our guests. The restaurant where our event was hosted even inquired about her information, she was so wonderful. It was a busy day for Pam, but she worked with me in order to make our event happen, even with her other events going on. She really is wonderful to work with, super easy going, and respectful of our wishes for a non-traditional ceremony. Thanks, Pam!

Deva · Married on 11/04/2017

One word "Phenomenal"
    She is just phenomenal.
    If you ise her as your officiant you won't regret it..

Sent on 10/09/2017

Anne and Mark · Married on 10/28/2017

Rev. Pam helped make our special day perfect!!!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding venue recommended Pam to us and we are so happy they did. Having no idea what typically happens during a wedding ceremony, Pam helped my husband and I created the perfect ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and then suggested different aspects for our ceremony. Not only did she create the ceremony for us, but she contacted us regularly, gave us important information regarding marriage licenses and name changes, and provided us with beautiful pictures from the ceremony. What my husband and I loved the most was her suggestion to include a beer/wine toast to the end of the ceremony. It was very us and Pam could see that. All of our guests commented on how amazing, personal, and unique the ceremony and the vows were, keeping in mind we did not write our own. I would recommend Pam to any couple looking for an extremely helpful and personable officiant.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 10
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 11
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 12
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 10/15/2017

Pam was such a great officiant. We are so glad we found her. Just a month before our wedding we needed to find a new officiant and luckily we found Pam. She's so nice and helpful. She came up with so many wonderful options for our vows and knew exactly what to do for our ceremony. She did such an amazing job the day of. So from start to finish we loved Pam!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 13
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 14

Brittney · Married on 10/14/2017

Pam was wonderful! She made our ceremony so beautiful. She was always in touch with us. I had so many compliments about her from our wedding guests. If I had to do my wedding over again I would always choose her to marry us!

Sandra · Married on 10/05/2017

She was flexible, budget friendly, and mafe our overall experience simple and sweet. Exactly as we had hoped!

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Pamela was amazing from start to finish! She made herself available on Skype calls and responded promptly to emails. She provided us with many ceremony selections to choose from. We were able to mix and match readings and modify. We gave her an idea of how we wanted our ceremony to go, and she nailed it! Pamela gave us an amazing idea for a memory box/time capsule for our ceremony since we were not going to read personal vows. We wrote each other a letter and sealed it in a box to open on our first anniversary. It doubled as our guest book because our guests wrote letters to us to include inside the memory box. We thought it was very unique idea! When our big day came, the skies were supposed to be clear with no rain. Just as the ceremony started, unexpected rain started. Pamela remained calm and quietly asked if we wanted to speed things up a bit. We agreed and she chose the best parts of the ceremony. She has been such a wonderful help thorughout the whole wedding process. She even walked us through the steps for applying for a marriage license and changing my name.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Molly · Married on 09/15/2017

We can’t even put enough words together to thank Rev Pam enough ! She was outstanding! We felt like we knew her forever. Gave us many options for our vows & by the time she was done it was if we wrote them ourselves. Also added a part including my(bride) daughter which was very personal & emotional. It couldn’t have been more perfect! My in laws came from the Dominican Republic speaking very little English & she also translated the whole ceremony & printed copies in Spanish for them so they could follow along at no extra fee. Very thoughtful ! We really could keep going & going ! From the moment we met, we knew she was the right choice. Rev. Pam thank you so much for doing such an amazing job, we couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate us on our wedding day! Also a big thanks to your husband who snapped a few pictures as well!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Jackie · Married on 09/15/2017

We have nothing but great things to say about Reverend Pam! She was such a pleasure to work with and truly made our ceremony memorable. During the planning process she was extremely responsive and we loved how unique and true to our relationship the ceremony felt. I would definitely recommend Reverend Pam to anyone planning a wedding of there own!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Suzanne · Married on 09/04/2017

We couldn't of had a more memorable day without all the preparations Rev. Pam worked and planned with us. Taking her time and getting to know something about us before our special day. She was a gift sent to us from heaven. She delivered our vows to us in such a heartfelt way we will never forget. We wanted to be married outside and her surroundings were beautiful. Her wonderful husband took pictures for us and never missed a moment. We will hold them in our hearts forever ❤️ Thank you Pam for making our day so special!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 15
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 16
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 17
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 18
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 19
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 20

Chris · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I found Pamela online and decided to book her to perform our sons baby blessing after reading her wonderful reviews. We had originally planned on having our non-denominational minister who married us perform the ceremony. After his passing, we were hesitant to look for someone new because we didn't think they would be able to give us the same type of ceremony with the same charisma and style that we enjoyed about his so much. Without hesitation, Pamela requested the written wedding ceremony that he performed for us so she can incorporate some of him into our new special day. It was an idea that we never thought to do, and the way Pamela designed and wove his words from our wedding ceremony into our sons special baptism day was so very special to us. Her choice to acknowledge him in remembrance and incorporate his words during the ceremony was an important piece of the day as we knew how much he was looking forward to being a part of it and we are so thankful to her for that. She worked with us to create the exact ceremony, wording, and setting that we wanted all along. From the communication by emails, to the planning, setting up, and delivery of the ceremony, she was everything that we hoped she would be and more. We couldn't be happier that we found her (in a simple google search, nonetheless) and we would highly recommend her service to anyone who is looking for a special, custom designed ceremony.
    Thank you again, Pamela. We are truly touched by how much thought and preparation you put into making our day so memorable and special.

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 21
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 22

Adina · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I were worried about having someone we didn't know marry us, but the ceremony Pam put together for us was so personal and special, you'd have no idea we just met a few months before. Pam was amazing from the start- easy to get ahold of, very communicative, and chock full of knowledge. I'm Jewish and my husband is not; Pam listened to our desires and which traditions we wanted to include (and which we did not). We had a number of compliments on our ceremony. Pam is a real professional and she made the day-of stress free. We couldn't recommend her more!!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Deborah · Married on 09/01/2017

Pam was very flexible,. very professional, and the quality of service was a value you cant find any where She is an outstanding person.

Sent on 10/08/2017

Jen · Married on 08/26/2017

We are so thankful for Rev Pamela Brehm. Our circumstances were probably a little unique, but she was so very flexible and accommodating and truly made us feel like she wanted to help us by officiating our wedding. She is extremely professional, and yet we both commented that we felt like she was an old friend of sorts, just very warm and welcoming. We could not have asked for anything more, and have already been asked for her information by a friend for her upcoming wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/18/2017

Such a beautiful setting as we eloped with just us and our children. Pam made our ceremony so special and personal. We will never forget it. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. We highly recommend her to anyone who wants a quiet, beautiful, unforgettable wedding ceremony.

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 23
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 24

Jahida · Married on 08/11/2017

Pam did a fantastic job !!!! She answered all my questions and was very accommodating ! Her backyard was just beautiful and made my wedding ceremony even more perfect! On top of the great job she did, her husband was also kind enough to take some pictures of the ceremony. I loved that because what bride can have enough pictures of her wedding day?
    I would definitely recommend her to all my friends!!! I could not have asked for a better Officiant.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 25
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 26
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 27

Thea · Married on 08/05/2017

Pam was incredible! We could not have asked for a better officiant! She made our ceremony one of a kind, thoughtful and beautiful. All of our guest commented on how amazing she was. If I could go back, I would choose her again and again!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 28
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 29
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 30

Alicia · Married on 07/28/2017

Where do I start with Reverend Pam?! From the very first phone call, I knew that I wanted Pam to officiate our wedding. My husband trusted me, as he knew that I had worked with her a few times in a previous profession. When the three of us met in person to discuss our ceremony, Mike knew right away that it was the best decision to have Pam involved in our wedding day.

Reverend Pam makes the ceremony process so simple. She provides you with a few options for each portion of the ceremony, and allows you to tweak and customize them to make them your own. She also provides dozens and dozens of readings to choose from. I have planned many weddings in the past, but of course have never planned the ceremony content, so it was extremely helpful to have her suggestions and it wasn't overwhelming at all to get it all figured out.

Pam was very helpful and patient at our rehearsal and was willing to make a few changes even then. On the day of the wedding, she arrived early and was ready to go. It was the most perfect ceremony and we are so happy we chose Pam to marry us. Look no further- she's the best!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm 31

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2017

It was awesome very quick, very professional....

Sent on 09/30/2017

Khaliah · Married on 07/10/2017

My husband and I had a beautiful private ceremony in Reverend Pam's garden. It was a beautiful day. Pam and her husband were so welcoming and helpful! The hubby and I are forever thankful! The pictures her husband took were beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2017