536 Reviews for Rev. Pamela L. Brehm

Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Agnostic (1)

Pam is an amazing officiant and my wedding was wonderful! I recommend Pam to everyone! When my partner and I renew our vows next year, we are having Pam officiate. She is wonderful and very easy going. Also her prices are the best you will find!

Profile Picture Margaret, 6/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was wonderful to work with! You could really tell she cared about us and wanted to make our ceremony special and full of love. She also was extremely helpful and easy to reach during our 18 month engagement. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant.

Profile Picture Chris, 7/21/18, 1 Review

Beautiful and spectacular experience

Profile Picture Wanda, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was a dream to work with! From start to finish she made sure we were informed and happy with her work. The ceremony was beautifully written- i couldn’t imagine it getting any better. She captured exactly who Donnie and I are as a couple and our guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they were have ever witnessed. Thank you so much for everything you did Pam!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Reverend Brehm was exceptional! She helped in every way to assist us with making our wedding ceremony extra special! From selecting our vows to the the steps in obtaining our marriage license. We are so grateful that we found her!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pamela was amazing and I am so glad Bear Creek recommended her to us. From the minute we reached out Pamelea was a JOY and so easy to work with. She was so detailed in her communication to us and helped us to create the perfect ceremony. Wish i could give her 10 stars!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/26/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pam was an absolute joy to work with! She helped guide me through every step of the way through my wedding process. She is EXTREMELY responsive (which I so value), even post-wedding when I had some questions. She is very knowledgeable and knows the wedding industry well. She is a true professional, and I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Tonya, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pamela was amazing. I was focused on finding experienced professionals for all aspects of my wedding, and Pam certainly fit the bill. She met with us and provided lots of choices and guidance to craft a ceremony that was perfect for us. At the wedding, she was a calming presence and performed a flawless ceremony. My guests raved about her and kept asking where on earth we had found someone so great and commenting on how perfect the ceremony was for my husband and I. I couldn't recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Meghan, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam helped my husband and I get married before our ceremony that was being performed by a friend. Everything was easy from start to finish. If you want to make sure your marriage is legitimate and have an easy process of tying the knot, Rev. Pam is the right fit for you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was amazing!!! From the very start to the very end! She made our day very personal and special!!
She is worth way more then what she charges.

Profile Picture Shannon, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was all around amazing! She was very kind and loving and took all of our request and made them happen! Super responsive, answered all questions, affordable and trustworthy!

Profile Picture Asia, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

She made my day the best ever, Pam was so sweet and helpful and made our big day the most amazing day in our lives

Profile Picture Keith, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have nothing but good things to share about Reverend Pamela Brehm. Her ceremonies are beautifully written, she is very professional and very kind. She welcomed myself, my husband and our three kids into her home to perform our ceremony. The room that she has set up for weddings is perfect for intimate ceremonies and it was just what I was looking for...it fit my family very comfortably and definitely room for more guests. Her husband even took pictures for us! She went above and beyond all of my expectations and I cannot thank her enough. Absolutely perfect... just book her!

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would highly recommend Pam to anyone. She made the whole process of creating our personalized ceremony seamless, which we did in just about a month. Pam took pieces from each of us and wove them into the ceremony like she knew us for years. She truly cares about what the couple wants and adds their personal twist into the ceremony.

Profile Picture Cori, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She was very welcoming and made us feel so comfortable !!

Profile Picture Dastisha, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Your services were more than we expected. Thank you for making our wedding night absolutely amazing. It was beautiful in every manner!

Profile Picture Jen, 12/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We looked online for an officiant to do our wedding and came across Reverend Pam. She responded very quickly to my email and my husband and I chose her instantly. She was perfect for us and I would absolutely recommend her to everyone. I feel I could talk to her about anything. Definitely choose Reverend Pam to marry you. Will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pam was not only our minister but performed wedding ceremonies for two other family members! Each ceremony was unique, individualized and very meaningful. We highly recommend Pam to anyone considering getting married if you want a personalized and memorable ceremony!

Profile Picture Susan, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pamela was the simply the best! She was extremely attentive to our needs and questions, always quick with a response. She would be so thoughtful to keep checking up on us as we got closer to our big day. She was worth every penny to have an officiant who was so willing to work with us to make sure we had a great ceremony. She provides her own sound equipment and was extremely professional. She is versatile in different types of ceremonies, for our wedding we did a Celtic Hand Fastening, which was done beautifully! We would 100% recommend her to anyone who asked.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 11/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Rev. Pam did a great job - flexible, assisted with service design - very pleasant, caring and personable. Highly recommend her !!

Profile Picture Don, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Pam is the best. She has done both of our daughter's baptisms and she is a joy to work with. She has so many options to present when planning the service and helped us to create the kind of memorable ceremony that we hoped for. The day of, she was early, ready with her own high-quality equipment, and so pleasant with all of our guests. The restaurant where our event was hosted even inquired about her information, she was so wonderful. It was a busy day for Pam, but she worked with me in order to make our event happen, even with her other events going on. She really is wonderful to work with, super easy going, and respectful of our wishes for a non-traditional ceremony. Thanks, Pam!

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/5/17, 1 Review

One word "Phenomenal"
She is just phenomenal.
If you ise her as your officiant you won't regret it..

Profile Picture Deva , 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Pam helped make our special day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Anne and Mark, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding venue recommended Pam to us and we are so happy they did. Having no idea what typically happens during a wedding ceremony, Pam helped my husband and I created the perfect ceremony. She took the time to get to know us and then suggested different aspects for our ceremony. Not only did she create the ceremony for us, but she contacted us regularly, gave us important information regarding marriage licenses and name changes, and provided us with beautiful pictures from the ceremony. What my husband and I loved the most was her suggestion to include a beer/wine toast to the end of the ceremony. It was very us and Pam could see that. All of our guests commented on how amazing, personal, and unique the ceremony and the vows were, keeping in mind we did not write our own. I would recommend Pam to any couple looking for an extremely helpful and personable officiant.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows

Pam was such a great officiant. We are so glad we found her. Just a month before our wedding we needed to find a new officiant and luckily we found Pam. She's so nice and helpful. She came up with so many wonderful options for our vows and knew exactly what to do for our ceremony. She did such an amazing job the day of. So from start to finish we loved Pam!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews