Rev. Naomi Fay Reviews

10 | New York, NY

10 Reviews for Rev. Naomi Fay

Angela · Married on 10/27/2012

When my now husband Noah and myself knew that we aspired to enter into the journey of marriage with one another. We both were spiritual beings, but not religious church goers. So the officiant we would select hopefully would support our beliefs and when we found Naomi; everything clicked and oh so unique.

With her kind, warm and generous spirit, she met with us and helped us plan a wedding, a union, commitment ceremony, whatever title you care to attribute. She listened, gave guidance and manifested a truly remarkable, memorable and what a "love-fest" of a day!

We had a smaller ceremony with 55 of our closest family and friends in New York City's Conservatory Gardens in Central Park. Well 55 were invited and over 200 watched from afar; but it was so intimate, thought provoking and a joyous day where we celebrated life and the life/family my husband and myself were creating with each other.

Not only were we overjoyed with Rev. Naomi but all of our guests loved her too! Many of our guests made sure to speak to her after the ceremony as they also were so moved by her presence, her words and what transpired.

Thank you Rev. Naomi.

All Best~

Angela & Noah

Briana · Married on 09/22/2012

Reverend Naomi Fay was our wedding officiant. From the moment we met with Naomi, we knew with her great personality and kind nature that she would be perfect for us. We had ideas of readings we liked, and Naomi was able to integrate our ideas with hers to create the perfect ceremony.

During our outdoor ceremony, it began to rain. I was a little nervous about the commotion going on...but Naomi kept calm, and continued with the reading. I think her composure helped assure our guests (and us) that we could finish the ceremony outside...and it eventually did stop raining.

Thanks Naomi...you made our ceremony unique and special, and it's something we'll always remember!

Julie · Married on 09/15/2012

Rev Naomi Fay was the most amazing officiant we could have ever imagined. From the first conversation we had with her, we felt so excited! Her process was very in depth, and she took so much time to get to know us and make our ceremony personal, sweet, special, spiritual and beautiful. Our wedding day was an absolute dream from start to finish, and Naomi played such a huge part in that. Our vows were so meaningful and special to us, and she held our hand during the entire process up to the rehearsal and the big day. She is so kind and we felt truly blessed to have found her. It was a perfect day!

Marinna · Married on 06/16/2012

Rev. Naomi Fay was the perfect officiant for us. We wanted a meaningful, personal, non-denominational ceremony and Naomi was able to work with us to create a very beautiful, touching ceremony that our family and friends loved, as did we. From the very first consultation with Naomi I felt a connection with her and felt very lucky to have found her for our wedding. She asked me and my husband many questions to get to know us and our relationship so that she could personalize our ceremony and she even helped us to create a framework to write our own words to say to each other during our ceremony - that was very special for us. I also want to add that she was amazing at directing our rehearsal ceremony. We just had a simple gathering of our wedding party at my family's house before our rehearsal dinner to walk through the ceremony, and she arrived on time and very prepared. She was very comfortable and we felt comfortable with her. She organized our wedding party, answered questions and made us all feel very confident about how everything would flow. I cannot say strongly enough how much I recommend including the walk through - not only did it really help to organize our group but it was also really fun! On the day of our wedding, Naomi arrived early for our ceremony and was a calming presence. Even after the ceremony, she was so patient and understanding and not in a rush to hurry off - we needed to sign the official documents with her and provide payment, but she even waited for my dress to be bustled and chatted with my bridal party! What a true gem Naomi is. I am extremely grateful to her for the phenomenal service that she provided and I cannot recommend her highly enough - thank you Naomi! :)

Keith · Married on 05/20/2012

Naomi was extremely friendly and professional throughout the entire process. She made us both very calm and at ease. She personalized our ceremony by asking great questions as well. She was very easy to get a hold of whenever we had questions or any feedback for her as well. We didn't want any part of the service to mention God or religion at all and she made sure she did as we requested perfectly. If we wanted The actual day of the ceremony she did a fantastic job and we'd highly recommend using her to everyone if you want to have a wonderful ceremony and experience!

Sandy · Married on 05/17/2012

Naomi performed a beautiful service. We would highly recommend her.

Lauren · Married on 05/11/2012

Rev. Naomi was beyond perfect for our very special day. She absolutely understood us both and wrote our ceremony to suit us just right. This is someone who appreciates each couple as individuals and I know must get extreme joy as she unites them for their journey in life together. Thank you so much Rev. Naomi! We all love you!!!

Tiffany · event on: 08/11/2012

an amazing person! Made the day very special!!!!!

nicole · Married on 06/23/2012

Naomi did a great job as the wedding officiant. She was very flexible in writing the ceremony and allowed me to pretty much help write everything that I wanted included. I would definitely recommend her.

Naomi officiated our wedding and did a wonderful job. She was very flexible and easy to work with while designing our ceremony and we got exactly what we wanted. Naomi came to our rehearsal and the day of she was very calming and relaxed. Everyone commented on how lovely the ceremony was and what a great job Naomi did. I highly recommend her.