Rev. Mary Beth Reviews

Rev. Mary Beth 2
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Pre-Ceremony

Rev. Mary Beth is a beautiful person inside & out. She humbly met me at a Panera Bread to recite passages and conduct the set up of my future ceremony. No doubt in my mind that the rehearsal will be just as elegant as the big day. She was very kind and accommodating with all my needs and questions.
    I look forward to meeting with her again!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Jessica! I cannot wait for The Big Day! You are a joy to work with and I’m so looking forward to sharing in your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2018

We are so happy with our choice on choosing Rev Mary Beth as our officiant. She was so helpful every step of the way and had so many ideas to help make our ceremony everything we wanted. Every one complimented on how amazing and special the ceremony was it was personal and exactly how we wanted it. We couldn't of asked for anything better it was simply just beautifully done. We can't thank her enough for making our day so special and with everything going on that day it was just a moment for us to enjoy our marriage. Thank you again

Jenn and Harley

Jenny · Married on 08/25/2018

We couldn't have asked for a better officiant, Marybeth was awesome! She was very helpful and made the whole planning process very easy. We live in another state and were unable to meet her prior to the rehearsal so we worked with her by phone and email. Through our conversations we were really able to figure out what type of ceremony we wanted, and she provided us with a lot suggestions and options to choice from for each part of our ceremony. Meeting her in person she is very sweet and welcoming. We are so glad she was able to be a part of our special day. I would highly recommend Marybeth to officiate your wedding.

Shirley · Married on 07/21/2018

Marybeth made the wedding perfect for us. She had so many ideas and suggestions for us.

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

She's amazing, incredibly happy with my choice of officiant. Our wedding was last weekend. Perfect weather. Perfect rehearsal done as well . She had ideas about all kinds of things for the wedding, she made it so easy and not stressful to choose what we wanted. Definitely recommend Mary Beth!!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Katelyn! Your wedding was lovely and it was very fun to officiate for you and David - wishing both of you a lifetime of joy!

Hayley · Married on 06/23/2018

Rev Mary Beth is such a sweetheart! She helped us write a beautiful ceremony and was able to start us off with several suggestions! She helped us with our sand ceremony portion and even included a special surprise for our moms. We could not have asked for anymore from her and communication was perfect!

Rev. Mary Beth 3

Julia · Married on 04/28/2018

Mary Beth is beyond wonderful, the best of the best in our opinion!! Do not underestimate her. We do not feel like we could have had such a beautiful ceremony if it was not for her. 5 starts is an understatement as to the experience she brought to our wedding. We both feel that the ceremony would not be the same without her. When she speaks ,she speaks with love, and from the heart ... so touching & meaningful. The whole process of planning with her was so peaceful & fun. She’s stress free and will take care of everything and be there for you the whole way! She goes above and beyond just for you. Bride and groom in our instance. Meeting and talking to Mary Beth was the only part of the wedding that wasn’t stressful! She’s a very peaceful person and I love that, less added stress on your big day. She’s there for you, not just the wedding. She is beyond professional, we feel as if she’s family now & will absolutely be useing her in years to come & recommend her 100% for every event !

Jill · Married on 02/17/2018

Mary Beth was amazing, we know we certainly were blessed to have chosen her for our wedding. Mary Beth guided us every step of the way with such loving and understanding hands. We both feel she made our wedding day a amazing experience. We will always look back on the day we gazed into each others eyes saying our vows. I loved the fact that we could make up our own ceremony and ring vows. Mary beth guided everyone every step of the way through the rehearsal with such ease. We truly were blessed to have met Mary Beth and so appreciate her.
    God Bless You Mary Beth
    Bob and Jill D

Sent on 02/19/2018

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Jill and Bob for your very kind words - your wedding was a joy from planning to the finish! It was great to work with both of you and I'm so glad everything worked out so beautiful. Wishing you both so much happiness!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2017

Mary Beth is amazing to work with. She truly cares about you & any preferences you have. She is professional and easy to interact with via e-mail, over the phone, or if necessary in person. The ceremony moved people to shed happy tears as she is poetic and spiritual with her words. My grandmother was unable to attend the wedding. We copied the ceremony so she could read it & she loves to read it over & over! So does my mother because it’s so beautiful!

Sent on 12/06/2017
    Rev. Mary Beth 4

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Shawn! I loved working with both of you and am so happy to hear that everyone loved the ceremony. I wish you both a lifetime of love!

Rachel · Married on 09/23/2017

Mary Beth was amazing! We enlisted her last minute as we weren’t sure what to do as there were only us two and wanted to make something special as our families were overseas!
    We hadn’t thought about anything, vows, poems or readings!
    She made it amazingly easy and very special and was kind and patient! She also helped us get a photographer and find flowers and was a great support and very professional! I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone. It was a beautiful ceremony outside at Niagara Falls! Thank you Mary Beth!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Rachel! It was my honor and pleasure to work with both of you and it certainly was a wedding I will never forget. From the very warm day (at the end of September) to Niagara Falls and the special reading (in Swedish) to witnessing the love the two of you share - truly an honor for me!

Manda · Married on 09/09/2017

We found Marybeth just looking through the internet and calling around. We are so happy we ran into her via internet and chose her. She was so patient, very helpful, absolutely amazing opinions to make our ceremony for the best, very prompt with phone calls, emails, time wise ect. Very professional, organized and on top of everything looking out for the best of myself and my husband which made our entire ceremony experience the most memorable moment ever! I can't say anything negative she was top notch Perfect! I also felt a very comfortable vibe meeting with her for the first time, I wish to go back in time as to how perfect she was. 5 star absolutely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Manda! You were both a joy to work with and I'm so happy THE DAY was so beautiful!

Meghan · Married on 09/09/2017

MaryBeth is absolutely amazing! She is kind, easy going, and super helpful with the entire process! She helped guide us and answered all the questions we had! We got many compliments on our ceremony and how she seemed like she knew us for years, we truly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Meghan - you and Mike were a joy to work with and I'm so glad the DAY turned out so well!

joan · Married on 09/02/2017

We were very comfortable with Mary Beth from the start. She has a soft, gentle demeanor that we knew would be nice as an officiant for our ceremony. We appreciated how she reviewed all the details of the ceremony with us and was flexible in removing some aspects while letting us add others so that the ceremony was a representation of what is important to us as a couple. Mary Beth stayed in touch with us, and the rehearsal helped us put all the finishing touches on the ceremony presentation. We were very impressed with both her professionalism and the way she communicated.

Tina · Married on 08/12/2017

Anyone having any type of ceremony should choose Mary Beth as their officiant! She is sooooo sweet and down to earth and all about love and connections with the heart!! She was extremely accommodating in every aspect of our wedding that it felt like family or a great friend taking good care of you! My husband and i always felt as if we were in good hands wih Mary Beth!! She is the best!!!! You will not be disappointed! We loved her heart!!!!!!

Becky · Married on 07/27/2017

Rev Mary Beth is a very special person, and our family could not recommend her more highly as a wedding officiant. She recently performed a vow renewal ceremony for our parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and she was truly at the center of making the day so very special for our parents and all of our family. Mary Beth listened to what we envisioned, wrote beautiful vows and then collaborated with family members to personalize them. She took the time to understand what was most important and executed the event with love, compassion and a sincerity that only a person who genuinely cares for the families that she works with could. She also thought of the most unique and special way to involve and recognize family members. We are forever grateful to Rev Mary Beth for the special memories that she made for our family. It is a gift of love that we will never forget.

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

Mary Beth was an excellent choice for our wedding. Her flexibility, understanding, and kindheartedness makes her a perfect for any ceremony. Throughout the whole process, Mary Beth was accommodating and respectful of our wishes. During our ceremony, she was professional, yet very personalable. She gives you the opportunity to personalize the ceremony as you wish. Our guests were extremely pleased with the ceremony and we received compliments on the delievery and presentstion. We highly recommend Mary Beth to others.

Janet · Married on 10/29/2016

If you would like a beautiful wedding ceremony full of joy and from the heart, and stress-free, call Mary Beth.
    With Mary Beth and her calm, peaceful manner we had absolutely no worries about our ceremony....she made us feel so comfortable and just from talking with her we knew she would help make our ceremony perfect for us and that we had nothing to worry about.
    Mary Beth gave us many wonderful ideas and at the same time gave us the freedom to create a beautiful ceremony and was there to help us when we needed guidance as to how it would go.
    We are grateful to Mary Beth for making what could've been a stressful event, a happy, joyful one that we will cherish for years to come.

Angela · Married on 09/17/2016

Mary Beth was just wonderful!!! She helped us so much while planning our ceremony. Every possible detail was considered! She delivered a beautiful ceremony! My husband and I were beyond impressed with her professionalism. Her beautiful and kind words will remain with us for a lifetime. Our wedding guests couldn't stop raving about her! I would highly recommend her services, you will not be disappointed!!!!!
    Angela & Kevin Klaybor

Kristen · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and I found Mary Beth online and we were more than pleased with her! We met with her in person to discuss our visions for our ceremony and she was so organized, kind and down to earth-we immediately knew that she was just what we were looking for! Mary Beth was extremely responsive and made planning our ceremony a breeze! She kept reminding us that the ceremony was ours, and that we could have it any way we wanted it. She offered us some really fun ceremony ideas, that we wouldn't have thought to have on our own. She gave us guidance with suggestions for vows and options and helped us with the marriage certificate process. She truly was a pleasure to work with. I would 100% recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!!

Joelle · Married on 08/06/2016

I was a little nervous booking an officiant since I was planning my wedding from out of town. Rev. Mary Beth was wonderful from day one! She worked with me by email and phone to develop a lovely ceremony and help me with the details. On the day of, she was so sweet that she put us all at ease as she performed a beautiful and touching ceremony. She came prepared with her own stand and PA system, and was just amazing. She really went above and beyond by giving us a beautifully bound copy of our ceremony. I highly recommend her, she is sweet, warm, caring and it all comes through in everything she does. Thanks Rev. Mary Beth!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you Joelle and Chris - I'm so glad to hear I helped make your day more relaxing and memorable! You are an amazing couple - all the best to you!

James · Married on 07/16/2016

Our advice would be Book Her,because she walked us through the process and had great Ideas for the ceremony and also listen to our ideas and was very very nice. Our wedding guest was so impressed by her and so was Mom. All I can really say she rock it.

Rob · Married on 07/02/2016

Rev. Mary Beth was amazing. She was very helpful and accommodating for how we wanted to add our personal touches to the ceremony. Highly Recommend her!

Kate & Rob

Mary Beth was so accommodating and let us make our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She is so kind hearted and sweet and she was the perfect fit for us! She was easy to get a hold of and always responded timely. She is so calming and organized! Especially at the rehearsal when everyone is antsy - she is so patient!

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/14/2016

Rev Mary Beth was wonderful!!!! She personalized our marriage ceremony to fit our family. It was a second marriage for both my husband and I. We had children from our previous marriages and wanted to include the children in our ceremony. Rev Mary Beth worked this into our ceremony beautifully!!! People are still raving about the ceremony!!! She was responsive to any questions and went above and beyond what she needed to do inorder to make our ceremony special!! A ceremony with 4 children involved is not easy and it went beautifully!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Rev. Mary Beth's reply:

Thank you, Yvonne - it was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your very special wedding - children and all! Best to all of you - Rev Mary Beth