Rev Marc Sabin Reviews

54 | Cold Spring, NY

54 Reviews for Rev Marc Sabin

Stephanie Yosco · Getting married on 06/11/2020

Perfection!

Rev. Marc was absolutely phenomenal and made our wedding ceremony so special. The way he crafts the ceremony is so unique and all our guest could not stop talking about how well written it was. It was full personalized based off two love letter my husband and I wrote to each other. Rev Marc was able to talk about all the special moments while making it funny as well. My husband and I can't thank Rev. Marc enough for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Stephanie, I'm so happy for you and Kyle. I loved meeting all your families who were so supportive and engaging. The day was perfect, because you were perfect! :-)
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Rev Marc Sabin was absolutely amazing for our wedding! We are an interfaith couple ( Catholic and Jewish) and Marc tailored a ceremony perfectly to our relationship. We wanted a neutral ceremony and he shared our love story from the love notes we wrote to each other and incorporated the traditions to our beliefs and we couldn't be happier. It was so heartfelt the ceremony and my husband and I could not stop smiling (maybe a little tears from me too) throughout the whole ceremony. Our guests were commenting on how perfect the ceremony was and that Rev Marc Sabin truly has a gift for doing this. From our first call with Marc Sabin and the emails we knew he would be perfect for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Kristine, I had a wonderful time being part of your ceremony. Crested Hen Farms has to be one of the most beautiful venues in the Hudson Valley/Catskills region. It was a delightful day. Your families were lovely. And, as for a wonderful couple? You two are fabulous. All the best. Rev Marc

Kimberly Canner · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful ceremony that will forever be treasured.

Reverend Marc provided my husband and I with a beautiful wedding ceremony that we will always treasure. Our ceremony reflected our journey (both of us losing our previous spouses) in meeting one another, and how are love came to be. We were able to write our own vows and speak from our hearts. Reverend Marc provided us with guidance in planning our ceremony, but ultimately we made the choices in how we wanted our ceremony to reflect our love for one another. There was not a dry eye in the chapel, as Reverend Marc unfolded our journey. He also provided us with a book of our ceremony, complete with the reading, our vows, and the story Reverend Marc told of us coming together as husband and wife. Our ceremony was everything and more that I could have wished for.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kim,
    It was a rare honor to perform your wedding. Recounting the journey you each took to arrive at the place where you and Mike chose to move forward in love made one of the most powerful and deeply moving ceremonies I have had to privilege to perform. Thank you, and God bless.

Lana Migliore · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing for our wedding

Tyler and I left finding an officiant to marry us as one of the last things on our to-do list..as we got nearer to our wedding date, our wedding coordinator recommended Rev Marc (she even said that he performed her daughter's wedding ceremony). After reading some more reviews and facetiming with Rev Marc, we both got such a good feeling from him that we knew he was right for our ceremony. He had us write beautiful love letters and crafted our vows and ceremony using them, which made it so perfectly personal. Our guests at the wedding could not stop raving at what a wonderful job Rev Marc did, from the beautifully spoken words to the poignant remembrance that he included for my late father. I could not have imagined sharing our ceremony with someone else! Thank you Rev Marc for such a fantastic day!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thank you, Lana. Honoring all of life, to good and the bad, the gains and the losses in your ceremony is the way it honors your life and the lives of those who brought you into this world, supported you up to this moment, and continue to be there for you in the future. It was my pleasure to be able to be of service to you and Tyler. Blessings upon you.

Silveira · Married on 07/13/2019

Groom and Bride

A truly wonderful personalized ceremony. We greatly appreciated all Rev. Marc did for us.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

What a joy it was to officiate your nuptials. You are two wonderful people who deserve the best life has to give.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Working with Rev Marc was a pleasure. He is kind and professional. We loved that he took the time to get to know us and this was reflected in the ceremony. The way he delivered was perfect. He told the story of us, with humor, laughter, and love which is exactly who we are. I highly recommend Rev Marc.

Sent on 06/26/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Wonderful wedding, Liza. The day was incredible. The location fantastic! Your families are marvelous. Best wishes to you both!

Mackenzie Kay · Married on 06/08/2019

Rev Marc Sabin

I couldn’t recommend Reverend Marc highly enough! He made the ceremony so incredibly special and unique to the two of us. He was so easy to work with and crafted something more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed up myself.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thank you Mackenzie. You two are a fabulous couple. I loved being part of your special day.

Tiffany Meano · Married on 05/31/2019

Wedding 2019

Marc was extremely personable and genuine as our wedding officent. Marc asked us for a short story, to get to know more about each other. He was able to incorporate pieces of our story into our ceremony! This was made our day extra special and left our guests asking how we knew him, as you would have thought we knew each other for years! I would highly recommend Marc for any wedding ceremony!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Martha Hawkins · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional, polished and truly personal

My husband and I are practicing Christians and attends church most Sundays. That said, We chose Reverend Sabin over the vows in the book of common prayer because of his dedication to making each set of vows completely tailored to the bride and groom.

My husband and I shared information about our lives together with Marc that he used to create a truly personal service that was incredibly moving. My 19-year-old son who was present plans on using him some day himself!

I cannot imagine a couple who would not have a magical and holy experience with Reverend Marc Sabin. Thank you Marc for a memorable day for all.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Dear Martha,
    It was truly an honor and a privilege to act in service of your deep and abiding love. The setting in your home was both intimate and majestic providing us a sacred space under the canopy of God's natural cathedral.
    Peace be with you,

Kathleen Costa · Married on 03/23/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Reverend Marc is truly amazing. The ceremony my husband and I had left both of us as well as our guest speechless. It was perfect. The way Reverend Marc spoke and how he combined our love letters to one another was truly beautiful.

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Constance

Constance M Desimini · Married on 02/23/2019

Beautiful, Touching and Witty Ceremony

Our ceremony was noted by family and guests as one of the most memorable experiences. They loved it. Rev Marc Sabin is very well spoken and accurately conveyed our feelings. He added touches of humor and life to our vows that expressed both our personalities.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Victoria · Married on 10/20/2018

I just want to say that Rev Marc is truly unique when performing his ceremony. My husband and I never actually met Marc before our wedding. In fact we only had a brief phone call and a few emails between us. When it came time for the ceremony I actually had no worries about what it would be like. I had a good feeling that Marc was going to perform a beautiful ceremony. And that he did! It was perfect, he made us feel like he’s known us for years and knew our relationship. The way he worded our words and turned them into stories and vows was something we get to cherish forever. We are so happy we found Marc and he was the one to perform our ceremony. We had a lot of compliments throughout the night about him and how unique it was. We can not thank Marc enough for the time he put into making our ceremony so memorable. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Victoria,
    There are few occasions as joyous as your wedding. With your input, your ceremony was delightful to be part of your special day.
  • Haodong

Haodong · Married on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the most engaging, beautiful speech on our big day!

We found Rev Marc on Wedding Wire after searching for a long time and the reason we chose him in the end, was that of the way he speaks. He has this way of speaking that really engages you and makes you want to listen to what he has to say and we thought that that was a key quality for what we needed for our ceremony on our big day.

Rev Marc made a beautiful and moving speech based on a number of things we provided him: love letters, stories of us we each wrote, and poetry that we wanted to be read at our ceremony and we absolutely loved the way he unfolded our story, and how he highlighted the most romantic, funny and the memorable events of our lives together.

From the first meeting we had with Rev Marc until our big day, he never had us worry about anything. He was always there, he was very responsive to emails and at times he reached out to us asking for more materials that he thought would make the speech even more beautiful. On the day of our wedding, just before the ceremony, he came to see us privately and hugged us and told us how much he looked forward to marrying us, and we knew that everything was going to be great from that point on.

Thank you for everything, Rev Marc! We will forever cherish this memory in our hearts!

Love,
    Haodong and David

Sent on 10/26/2018

Oh Haodong and David,
    It was a joy to be able to be part of your special day. The vows you each wrote for one another were wonderfully complete acknowledgments of the specialness of your relationship. Mt. Fuji was glorious, as was the music you assembled for the ceremony. I hope to attend a concert where you two perform sometime soon. All the best.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Amazing Wedding Officiant!

Marc made our wedding ceremony truly magical! He met with us to get to know us, took many notes, and also was easily accessible throughout the wedding planning process. Marc had my husband and I write love letters to each other which he then used to craft beautiful, very touching vows. At the ceremony itself, Marc made our ceremony feel personal and as if my husband and I were the only two people there (when there were actually 100+). After the ceremony, Marc presented us with a book that had the entire ceremony written inside. All of our wedding guests couldn’t believe how beautiful our ceremony was and constantly commented on how amazing Marc was as an officiant. Thank you, Marc!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Lovely, Jessica. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Enjoy. The best is yet to come!

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2018

I don't even know where to start. Reverend Marc Sabin is such a special person. We found him online and immediately knew we wanted to speak with him after looking at his website. Working with Rev Marc before the wedding was shockingly easy and he was a calming presence throughout the entire process. His helpful instructions were clear and straight forward. He even helped Tom, my husband, format his vows.

On the day of our wedding, Rev Marc was again a calming, strong presence. When he came into the bridal suite and hugged me, I knew I was ready for the ceremony. Rev Marc created the most beautiful ceremony for us. Our guests were so moved by his words, as we were of course as well. Everyone laughed and cried. Almost every single guest asked us about Rev Marc. He has a striking spiritual presence and was dressed impeccably. And as I said, his words were so moving, our guests were very engaged in the ceremony and told us how beautiful it was.

Rev Marc, we couldn't have gotten married without you (literally). Thank you so much for our beautiful ceremony. You will be in our hearts, minds, and spirits, forever.

Love,

Lauren and Tom

Sent on 06/18/2018

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thank you for your glowing review. You and Tom are a most gracious and lovely couple.

Austria · Married on 05/27/2018

Marc is amazing. He made my wedding ceremony everything I dreamed of and more. He was funny, professional and perfect for our occasion. Would recommend him for everyone's wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thanks, Austria. It was a fabulous Interfaith ceremony with beautiful elements from the Jewish and Hispanic traditions. And your vows . . . WOW! Beautiful.

Marilyn · Married on 04/14/2018

Our October Fall 2018 Wedding at Boscobel Gardens, NY

Marilyn and I had our beautiful October 2018 fall wedding at Boscobel Gardens, NY. Prior to the wedding we had everything worked out as far as location, photographer, reception, etc... except for one very important thing, we didn’t have anyone to marry us yet! Luckily we found Reverend Marc Sabin!! We first met him a few months prior to our wedding and discussed what we wanted and told him our story on how we met, our lives, families and friends. We felt very comfortable with Reverend Marc after that day and knew he was the one. He created a very beautiful personal wedding vowels for us and the wedding ceremony couldn’t had been more perfect! We had a beautiful special day and our families and friends really enjoyed it! Thank you Reverend Marc for giving us a blessing wedding day!!!!

Kenny/Marilyn J.

Sent on 01/10/2019

Kenny and Marilyn,
    You are such a wonderful couple. It was a privilege to perform your ceremony at the magnificent Boscobel property overlooking the Hudson River and West Point. I wish you both all the best life has to offer.

Lauren · Married on 11/18/2017

Marc was an absolute pleasure to work with to make our wedding ceremony special and truly tailored to my husband and I! He is warm and personable, and his methodology to putting together a ceremony is lovely, as he pulled personal stories and thoughts from love letters we wrote to each other. We were also able to customize it from beginning to end and the result was exactly what we were looking for; the right balance of serious and humorous, as well as the right amount of religion based on our preferences (mostly secular with a hint of faith for our more traditional parents, who very much appreciated it!). We loved every moment of it and will never forget it - especially with the ceremony booklet keepsake he put together for us! Thank you, Marc!

Sent on 11/20/2017

James · Married on 09/30/2017

Marc was absolutely tremendous to work with. My wife and I thought Marc did a great job at our ceremony. He takes his time to write out detailed and thoughtful stories about the couple based off stories and emails we provided to him before our wedding. I thought Marc spoke extremely well and provided the perfect ceremony for our big day. His daughter was also very nice and friendly! I would highly recommend Marc to be your officiant.

Sent on 10/14/2017

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a special treat to have my daughter there as my assistant. Your families were so welcoming and loving. Your future is bright.

Lindsay · Married on 09/30/2017

We're so thankful that we found Marc to officiate our wedding ceremony! It was important to us to have someone who could make our ceremony feel personal. I'm not very religious, but my husband's family is Catholic, and Marc was a perfect combination of expressing faith and also reflecting more non-religious views. After reading prior positive reviews and chatting with him on the phone, we knew he'd be great. We really enjoyed the process of writing love letters, and found many of those details beautifully woven into his ceremony so it was as he knew us. He made our ceremony lighthearted, with plenty of laughs from ourselves and our guests, but equally serious and thoughtful in content and tone. His daughter was also very sweet, and we loved that we could keep the ceremony book to have his words with us forever. Thanks, Marc!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thank you, Lindsay. I had a great time performing your ceremony. Your families were so lovely and welcoming. Best wishes to you in the years to come.

Barbara · Married on 08/25/2017

Rev Marc helped make our special day memorable for our family and friends. He made our ceremony unique by incorporating our love letters into our vows. Initially, writing love letters to each other presented as a bit of a challenge (especially if you are not a good writer) but became much more natural and fluid than anticipated. Everyone gave compliments on how personal and beautiful everything turned out. We highly recommend Rev Marc!
    Barb and Brian 8/25/17

Sent on 10/09/2017

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

It was a beautiful ceremony and I'm honored to have been able to play a part in your nuptials.

Matthew · Married on 07/01/2017

Reverend Marc was outstanding and very professional for our wedding ceremony! He did a great job with the vows.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

I'm so glad you appreciate your vows, Matthew. Writing them was one of the highlights of creating your ceremony. All the sentiments expressed came from you and Andrea. I was able to turn your words of love, admiration, and commitment into vows. That is why your promises to one another truly came from the heart.

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2017

We are so happy to have had the pleasure of having Reverend Marc officiate our wedding. He is a kind soul with a great sense of humor and the ability to forge connections with those around him. Our ceremony was perfect. He understood our vibe and took the time to really get to know us, making our ceremony even more special. My now-husband and I felt so comfortable and in-the-moment during our ceremony and our guests praised the beauty of our ceremony and they felt being there. Thank you Reverend Marc for helping make our day so beautiful in so many ways!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Ben · Married on 09/28/2016

I feel tremendously fortunate to have found Marc. When we first contacted him we had in mind a simple ceremony in the woods without any attendees. With time, we decided to invite several individuals and even conduct the ceremony indoors. Marc was accommodating and allowed us to plan the ceremony that we wanted. And when we changed venue to a place farther away Marc was thoughtful and easy regarding agreeing on a new fee.

As preparation to the wedding he had us write love letters to each other and crafted those into our vows, adding his own personal touch, which we loved. We then edited the vows until we were completely happy with them. I liked that he wanted to get to know us and understand our love for each other, including what it means to us and why we decided to get married at this point in time--all so that he could officiate in a manner that would honor and bless our union.

He upheld a dignified and sanctified atmosphere during the ceremony but was also light and joyous--a combination we loved. And when our five-year-old son was feeling left out and wanted to come forward and say something as the ceremony was coming to an end, Marc invited him closer and helped him feel like he was part of what was happening.

I would not have changed anything that Marc brought into the ceremony and am deeply grateful that we found him. I would recommend him highly to anyone seeking an officiant both joyful and grounded, and to anyone who wishes to add a beautiful spiritual element to their wedding.

Thank you, Marc, we will always remember you!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Thank you for inviting me into your family and the occasion of your wedding. It was a great honor and tremendous joy to be part of a ceremony that was so deeply felt, and spontaneous. Your son was a revelation as he was able to offer his own blessings to the occasion. All the best to you and yours.
  • W

Will · Married on 08/26/2016

Rev Marc is such a genuine and kind-hearted person, and my husband & I are so incredibly lucky and grateful that he was a part of the most important day of our lives! He did an exceptional job creating the perfect ceremony for us, including writing the most memorable & personal vows we could have ever imagined!! Those that did not know our entire love story really enjoyed hearing it for the first time, and those that knew our story loved reliving it with us…we really couldn’t have gotten better feedback from all of our guests! Our venue always spoke so highly of Rev Marc, but we were completely blown away by how personal and meaningful our entire ceremony was- for that we will never be able to express our true gratitude!! We really couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Rev Marc Sabin's reply:

Will, I'm so pleased to know that your ceremony was as meaningful and touching as you dreamt it to be. Your wedding day marked a profound moment in your lives. The ceremony, and especially your vows, laid a foundation for how you build your marriage. I wish you all the best, knowing that what is to come will be even more glorious than what has been so far.