39 Reviews for Rev. Kenneth Corbin

Licensed (2)
Catholic (2)
Single Religion (1)
38 Rev. Kenneth Corbin Reviews

My wife Samantha and I found Reverend Ken when looking on Wedding Wire for officiants. Immediately, we knew that he was the person we wanted to preside over our ceremony. From the get-go the Reverend proved to be nothing short of amazing. He was extremely patient, attentive, and responsive to our needs and wants in regards to the ceremony to make sure that it was perfect and ran smoothly. Our ceremony felt very personal and individualized. Prior to the ceremony, we sat with Reverend Ken and explained to him what we wanted to add, change, or omit from the ceremony. He is a very kind and understanding man and I would highly recommend him to anyone to preside over a ceremony.

Profile Picture Michael, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Kenneth Corbin had prepared us well in advance of how the ceremony would take place. Everything ran very smoothly.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a pleasure having Rev. Ken do our ceremony. Any questions or changes we had he was able to accommodate. He answered our questions right away and was easy to stay in contact with. Our ceremony went smooth and he is someone I would definitely recdomend!

Profile Picture Joseph, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Rev. Ken was truly an easy and pleasurable experience. He was very invested in taking the time to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. We chose to do pre-canar with the Rev. and his wife and were so glad that we did. It gave us the opportunity to establish a relationship before the ceremony and for us to focus on our love instead of wedding planning. We are so glad we chose to work with Rev. Ken.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very accommodating and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got along with Ken right away and he really seemed to connect with us. We felt comfortable with him instituting the most important day of our lives. He also offered spiritual services and counseling on our request. The day of the wedding we forgot our marriage license. Ken was poised and patient while one of our children went back to the house to get it for us. Ken also put up with the flowers on the arch dripping on him during the ceremony. He never flinched.

Prior to the wedding Ken met with us twice. Once in Skype and once in person getting to know us and our relationship. He offered more meetings if we wanted it s a well. He built s beautiful ceremony centered on what we envisioned an we used our own vows. It was beautiful, and many of our guests commented on the ceremony. We highly recommend Ken

Profile Picture Sal, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ken was everything we were looking for. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Lynda, 4/1/17, 1 Review

Kenneth Corbin made our wedding so rememberable. Thank you

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ken was an exceptional officiant, who we highly recommend to other couples. We had a unique circumstance which Rev Ken helped us navigate. He brought insight and expertise to our situation that no one else could provide, which allowed us to create a ceremony unique to us and our mixed cultural backgrounds. Rev Ken's kindness and true passion for his work shone through during each of our sessions together; and ultimately reflected in ceremony on the day of our wedding. We could not have asked for anything more.

Profile Picture Alison, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ken is amazing! He is kind, has a way of articulating words and really gave our ceremony that special something we were hoping for. Not a dry eye in the house. My husband and I were looking for someone special who believed in love. Love that comes in many different sizes, shapes, colors and collections. Rev. Ken will never be forgotten.

Profile Picture anthony, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ken Was very professional, caring and friendly. He was a pleasure and we recommend him highly.

Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kenneth Corbin was amazing to work with. He was very welcoming and understanding to our needs. He met and spoke with us multiple times to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we vision for ourselves. We feel very fortunate to have had him as part of our wedding.

Profile Picture Sal, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Kenneth is professional. We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ken was prompt, courteous and a pleasure to work with. He was very helpful and understanding in helping us make our wedding vows and ceremony exactly what WE wanted it to be. Rev. Ken was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Charles & Kathleen, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ken was a delight. From when we first got in touch to the time of our wedding ceremony, he was pleasant, professional, understanding and a joy to work with. You can tell just by being on the phone with him that he loves doing what he does. Meeting him and working with him felt like working with a friend; he genuinely cared about our ceremony and who we are as a couple. Reverend Ken was open to any questions we had and offered several helpful suggestions for our ceremony. His officiation at our wedding was flawless; his involvement made the day even more special and memorable. We highly recommend Reverend Ken to anyone who wants to create a personal, meaningful ceremony for their wedding.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/24/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ken was wonderful to work with! Having him as our officiant was perfect as my husband and I had a beach ceremony, but we wanted an experienced catholic priest. He is very professional, knows what he is doing, and is flexible. I highly recommend working with him.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion

Working with Rev. Ken Corbin was an absolute pleasure, and we are so thankful that he officiated our ceremony. Ken was extremely helpful during the planning stages by providing a comprehensive outline as well as all corresponding readings/materials for our review. He was always readily available and happy to answer any of our questions. With his guidance and expertise, we were able to customize our ceremony to best reflect our relationship and personal beliefs. On our wedding day, Ken arrived on time and in good spirits. He was well prepared and performed the ceremony flawlessly. We could not have been happier with his delivery and overall level of professionalism. My wife and I highly recommend Rev. Ken Corbin!

Profile Picture Frank, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Ken Corbin was wonderful! Truly accommodating and very eloquent. He had great ideas and worked with me in developing the best ceremony we could have ever hoped for. His calm demeanor brought peace to my nervous parents and put my mind at ease before the ceremony. We couldn't have asked for more.

Profile Picture User6989252, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

You and your wife were the perfect people to talk to us about marriage. You were very flexible and designed our ceremony to fulfill all our wishes. I will definitely recommend you to anybody that needs an officiant. You are awesome!

Profile Picture Kay, 6/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ken did an amazing job of performing our ceremony! My now-husband and I opted to include elements of a Filipino ceremony and he was able to accommodate things seamlessly. He made our ceremony that incredibly special and personalized.

Profile Picture Felicia, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

We loved ken he did our ceremony and he was extremely respectful of both of our traditions. He was capable of performing a multi religious faith ceremony.

Profile Picture Randi, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kenneth Corbin officiated my wedding, it was extremely short notice and at the beach, he responded in a timely fashion and accomadated our wishes. I would definitely recommend him

Profile Picture Carey, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ken officiated our wedding this past September, and we were very pleased with his services. He had us over to his house for a "pre Cana" meeting with him and his lovely wife, and it put as at ease that were were in great hands.

Rev Ken was accommodating to everything we wanted and didn't want in the ceremony- he took our ideas and worked them into his sample ceremony outline, and it was great.

The one thing I wish I had thought to clarify was to tell our guests they could be seated following my (the bride's) entrance. It was a short ceremony (no more than 15 minutes), so it wasn't a huge deal to have guests standing the whole time, however, some people in the back couldn't see. Rev Ken had given us as comprehensive outline of the entire ceremony, and is his defense, nowhere did it say "please be seated"- I honestly just never thought to ask about that as I guess I assumed it was a given. So, not his fault, as it was never discussed- just a piece of advice to make sure that piece is covered if you want your guests to sit down after the bride's entrance.

Otherwise, I highly recommend Rev. Ken!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ken officiated our wedding and I'm sooo glad he did! He made it even more special! I can not say enough good things about him! When we first met him, I knew instantly just by his smile that he was the right person for us! The ceremony was beautiful, fun and in our opinion perfect! I would recommend him to anyone who wants what they want, who doesn't want to stress about anything, and wants to feel Great!!

Profile Picture Amy , 8/29/15, 1 Review