Rev. Kathi Moon Reviews

40 | Durham, NC

40 Reviews for Rev. Kathi Moon

40 Rev. Kathi Moon Reviews

Diana · Married on 09/22/2018

Choosing Rev. Kathi to officiate our ceremony was one of the best choices we made for our wedding! We come from mixed spiritual backgrounds, but Kathi found a way to blend each of our personal beliefs and experiences into a beautiful, person, and genuine ceremony. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful the ceremony was, particularly our vows. Rev. Kathi took the time to get to know us and understand exactly what we wanted for each part of the ceremony. She was incredibly kind, patient, and professional.

We also took part in premarital counseling with Rev. Kathi. Through these sessions, we learned more about ourselves, one another, and learned new ways of communicating that have already benefitted our relationship. We are so thankful that Rev. Kathi was able to officiate for us, and feel like we've gained a friend and guide for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Kathi!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you for this beautiful review. I am so grateful to have had the honor of supporting you & Michael during this exciting time in your relationship. The two of you touched my heart with the way you always treat each other with upmost kindness. I wish you all the happiness your hearts can hold and then some! I look forward to hearing updates on how your life is going.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Kathi was absolutely incredible! She worked with us throughout our entire engagement year, we did marriage prep and our ceremony prep. Everyone was raving about our ceremony our whole wedding night and afterwards, saying it was the most personal and best ceremony they have ever seen! Rev. Kathi is to thank for that and we are so so grateful!!!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

You guys are the best! Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved working with you on your journey to be married. It was an honor to serve you and I'm so happy you are pleased with the way your special day turned out. Wish you all the happiness your hearts can hold!

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

Rev. Moon was amazing from start to finish! Our first meeting she guided us as we chose the important components of our ceremony. All of the small details she added made our ceremony feel so personal, all of our guests loved it. It is hard to express how complete Rev. Moon made our day feel but it was as if we had known her for our entire lives. She was timely in answering emails, and always willing to help which made this portion of the wedding planning process so easy! We will never forget Rev. Moon and just how special she was to our day!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Sarah, your kind words mean a lot to me. I loved working with you and James and I'm happy you are pleased with the way your wedding turned out. That's my one and only goal! You were both so beautiful as you braved the chill on that terrace. I wish you all the blessings life has to offer!

Holly · Married on 11/04/2017

Rev. Kathi was great and my new husband and I really enjoyed all her wedding options where we were able to create our perfect dream ceremony!
    Thanks Kathi!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

You are so welcome. I loved being with you on your special day. You and Ben were so beautiful surrounded by the fairy land of your parents' yard. Wishing a happy healthy life together one precious day at a time.

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2017

Chris and I really enjoyed working with Kathi on our ceremony outline. She was very professional and we could tell she had a passion for what she does for couples! We have received nothing but compliments on our ceremony and how special,individual, and personal it was! We would definitely recommend Kathi to anyone looking for a great officiant!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

I had fun working with you and Chris and I am happy you are pleased with the way your wedding turned out. It was beautiful and so were you and Chris. Your kind words are much appreciated. Wishing you both all the happiness your hearts can hold.

Maria · Married on 10/21/2017

The week before our wedding our officiant backed out. We were in quite a panic as you can imagine. I contacted Reverand Kathi and she got back to us quickly and assured us that everything would be ok. It was better than ok. She was wonderful ! We talked on the phone and she helped us construct our ceremony and vows exactly to our wants and needs. Reverand Kathi was professional, helpful, organized, warm and very soothing. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day. We are ever grateful !!! -Mike and Maria

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Rev. Kathi Moon 1

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Thank you for trusting me with officiating on your special day. I loved being a part of it. Everything looked great and I enjoyed your touches of humor - like the "crab cake." You looked beautiful! You and Mike were sweet and your love for each other touched everyone there.

Caitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Moon did an amazing job with our ceremony. She created the perfect day. The ceremony was tailored to our style and conveyed our story and life together beautifully. Our guests were so touched and I am still hearing about how special everyone thought it was. I would highly recommend Rev. Moon.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you for your time and effort to share your review. I appreciate it very much. you were a gorgeous bride and you and Drew looked so happy. It was an honor and a pleasure to be able to serve you in this way. Wishing the two of you every bit of happiness your hearts can hold!
  • Jacob & Brooke

Brooke · Married on 08/26/2017

Kathi was absolutely amazing and one of our favorite memories from our wedding day. Kathi has such a special and unique way of going through the ceremony and I received so much feedback from our guests saying how personable and sweet ours was. Kathi kept all of our guests involved and truly showed the love that my husband I have for each other through our ceremony. I can not say enough good things about Kathi and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Brooke, thank you so much for posting your review. I appreciate your kind words so much. It was a joy to work with you and Jacob. Your story touched my heart and I am so happy that I had the honor of sharing it with your guests. Everything you’ve been through has made your relationship stronger as you devote your lives to serving our country. Know that my prayers and best wishes go with you wherever you go.

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2017

Reverend Moon was warm, thoughtful, and really the perfect person to marry us on our Wedding Day. We are very happy we chose her as our minister. We wanted to be married by someone who was able to convey how special our day was to us, and she was able to pull that off. She includes many personal touches and has a very thorough script. Although she is able to convey your ceremony with feeling and sincerity, she is very professional. We would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 12/12/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Your special day was lovely and you and Robbie both looked beautiful and so much in love. I am thankful I had the pleasure of working with you and getting to know the two of you. Wishing you blessings and wonderful surprises.

Samantha · Married on 07/07/2017

Rev. Kathi was great! She was able to meet with us via face time since our wedding was out of state to make sure it was just what we pictured. She provided us with many options for the ceremony since we wanted to include our parents/families and children. She even created a new part to her script for our sand ceremony with the kids. She was on time and well prepared. She led us through the paperwork process so we did not have any additional stress. We couldn't have asked for a better person to preform our ceremony; all of the guest spoke very highly of her during the reception. She even was so kind to ask to see pictures after the wedding because she such a part of our big day.

Sent on 01/28/2018
    Rev. Kathi Moon 2

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you for all the kind things you said. I really appreciate you for sharing your experience. I had great fun doing your wedding. It was a perfect day to add another level of commitment to an already loving family.

Shirlene · Married on 06/10/2017

Rev Kathy was personable, kind, and ensured that my son and his wife had the service they wanted. Her calm demeanor and soothing voice made their words of love even more special. Thank you!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you Shirlene, for your kind words. Your whole family was warm and welcoming and a pleasure to work with. I feel blessed that I got to know Benita & Roderick and I am so happy you enjoyed the ceremony!

caitlyn · Married on 06/03/2017

Rev. Kathy was simply wonderful to work with. She completely customized our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. She created the most amazing love stories based on a questionnaire my husband and I filled out. We continuously get compliments from all of our wedding guests stating it was the best wedding ceremony they had been a part of. I would highly recommend Rev. Kathy to all couples looking for an easy to work with, passionate, and caring Reverend!

Sent on 12/13/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and John. You both looked so beautiful and so happy on your wedding day. These are moments I cherish. I wish you all the blessings life has to offer!

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2017

Our ceremony was so special thanks to Rev. Kathi. We wanted something more intimate and personal for our small family wedding, and we got that and so much more. Both of our families are religious and expected us to do the big church wedding, but that was not something that either of us wanted. Rev. Kathi helped us to blend some of our families' values into what we wanted the day to be about resulting in such a wonderful ceremony that no one will forget.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

What a sweet surprise it was to find your kind words this morning. Thank you! It is my pleasure and my honor to know you and "M." I am grateful I was able to share a small part of your journey into marriage and I wish you both all the happiness you can hold in your loving hearts.

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Our ceremony was so beautiful and unique and we owe it all to Rev. Kathi. She made sure our cermony ran smoothly and made it a day we will never forget. Considering that I come from a very traditional Catholic background and my husband is non denomenational she created a ceremony that was a great blend of the two faiths. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Being part of your wedding support team was a joy for me. The stories you and B shared touched my heart and are brimming with the love and respect you have for each other. I wish you health and lots of wonderful surprises every day of your long and happy life together.

Allison · Married on 10/15/2016

Rev. Kathi was great, everyone loved her including us. It was a beautiful, sweet, and short ceremony just like we wanted. She was completely flexible on the ceremony and walked through it with us step by step. We had so much fun and felt so confident going into our wedding day.

Jamie · Married on 09/24/2016

We came to Rev. Kathi knowing very little about what we wanted in a wedding ceremony, and she guided us through the process of creating a ceremony that was truly ours with expertise and care. She was warm and helpful, and we really enjoyed our time collaborating with her, even when our wedding stress was at it's highest. On the day of our ceremony she was calm and prepared, and the ceremony couldn't have gone better. Rev. Kathi helped us create a wedding ceremony that we will remember and treasure forever, and we recommend her highly.

Alison · Married on 05/21/2016

Working with Rev. Kathi was a great experience! She was very attentive to our marriage counseling wants and needs and put together a great program with topics that were specific for us. When coming up with the outline for the ceremony she gave us examples when we did not have ideas and helped us tweak the wording to fit us as a couple. Rev. Kathi meshed well with our vendors, helped provide a well done ceremony, and gave us memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Alison. I appreciate your time and effort to compose and post reviews for me. It was an honor to work with you and Aaron to make your wedding dreams come true. You were lovely to work with and your wedding was absolutely beautiful. I am honored that I was a part of your journey to be married. Bless you and your family forever!

Benita · Married on 05/20/2016

Rev. Kathi performed our wedding ceremony and we are beyond thrilled with her service! She took the time to get to know us, and we were able to work together to craft a ceremony that was personal and meaningful to us. She included special elements of our love story and wove everything that we wanted together for a seamless service. We had so many comments from family and other wedding guests about how special and personal the ceremony was, and how much they enjoyed hearing our story. We also had lots of feedback about Rev. Kathi's warm and calming presence and what an awesome job she did conducing the ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Kathi to anyone looking for a wedding officiant to make your ceremony special and memorable!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Rev. Kathi Moon's reply:

Your kind words mean so much to me Benita. I loved working with you and Roderick. The two of you were so beautiful and elegant. You family was lovely and I saw more than one moist eye during your ceremony. I even ran into Angel when I was out grocery shopping and she was so kind and generous with her praise. I wish you all the happiness there is!

Amber · Married on 10/31/2015

Reverend Kathi was amazing. She worked with us to create the most unique and beautiful ceremony. Everyone loved how special it was and how different that it was and we are still hearing about how great it was. They commented about how much it fit us and how much she took into account what we wanted for our ceremony. Anything that we wanted she made happen. Reverend Kathi was also great at the rehearsal. She made sure that everyone know what they needed to do (especially the kids) and helped make sure that everything went smoothly so that we didn't have to stress about anything. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Allison · Married on 10/10/2015

Rev. Kathi was a great addition to our wedding! Since we are not religious and wanted a very secular ceremony, we had originally attempted for forego an officiant and have a friend read our ceremony, but realized quickly this was going to end in disaster. Rev. Kathi helped us build a very personalized ceremony that was specific to us and eloquently described our love within our own value system. She helped us include aspects that were very personal to us, such as a bourbon shot in the middle of the ceremony, and a memory box with love letters.

Rev. Kathi was very responsive and easy to communicate with via email. She helped us edit our ceremony drafts and find the perfect flow for our ceremony. She was friendly, warm, and made us feel even more loved by the crowd surrounding us during the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Rev. Kathi for any kind of ceremony needs you have! She can help you build the perfect cookie cutter or highly customized ceremony.

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2015

I couldn't recommend Rev. Kathi enough! We had people come up to us all evening telling us how special our ceremony was, and how they really felt like we were sharing something personal with them by being there. People laughed, cried and sighed and it was just perfect. The best part is we had to do very little work on our part because Kathi was so well prepared and an experience guide. You want her to marry you! We will cherish the words of the ceremony she crafted for us forever.

Liz · Married on 09/19/2015

We can't say enough about Rev. Kathi Moon! She was our favorite part of wedding planning. We would go see her for marriage prep work, and come out of it feeling renewed and more in love than before. I personally spent some one on one time with her doing counsel work, and I felt like she got me everytime.

She is easy to talk to, comforting and incredibly helpful.

She customizes your wedding ceremony FOR YOU, and writes it beautifully. My family is Catholic, and I was the fist person in my family to get married outside of the Catholic church. EVERYONE commented on how beautiful the vows were and how incredibly personalized and special our entire ceremony was.

Again, she is wonderful and and really cares about you. She gets to know you and for that I am so thankful.

Oh and did I mention we are continuing to see her even after our wedding :)

Alison · Married on 08/15/2015

Rev. Kathi Moon was the best officiant we could have possibly asked for! She crafted the most beautiful, individualized ceremony for us. All of our guests loved our ceremony, and she made it a very special day for us. Rev. Kathi was very fast at responding to questions and offered advice to make our ceremony one-of-a-kind! I would highly recommend Rev. Kathi. She is an extremely kind and wonderful person and strives to make your ceremony everything you desire!

Amy · Married on 06/20/2015

Rev. Kathi was a pleasure to work with. She made our ceremony the hit of our entire wedding celebration. We were told by many guests it was the best ceremony they have been to. We wanted a romantic yet upbeat ceremony and she nailed it. Throughout the planning of our wedding she was very helpful. We live in Chicago but were married in Raleigh, NC and it wasn't easy to plan an event like that but she helped us anytime we asked.
    We wanted a memorable ceremony because that was very important to us and we got it. She is worth every penny, very easy to work with and get along with. Thank you Rev. K!