39 Reviews for Rev. Kathi Moon

No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
Agnostic (1)
39 Rev. Kathi Moon Reviews

Rev. Kathi was absolutely incredible! She worked with us throughout our entire engagement year, we did marriage prep and our ceremony prep. Everyone was raving about our ceremony our whole wedding night and afterwards, saying it was the most personal and best ceremony they have ever seen! Rev. Kathi is to thank for that and we are so so grateful!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Moon was amazing from start to finish! Our first meeting she guided us as we chose the important components of our ceremony. All of the small details she added made our ceremony feel so personal, all of our guests loved it. It is hard to express how complete Rev. Moon made our day feel but it was as if we had known her for our entire lives. She was timely in answering emails, and always willing to help which made this portion of the wedding planning process so easy! We will never forget Rev. Moon and just how special she was to our day!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathi was great and my new husband and I really enjoyed all her wedding options where we were able to create our perfect dream ceremony!
Thanks Kathi!

Profile Picture Holly, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Chris and I really enjoyed working with Kathi on our ceremony outline. She was very professional and we could tell she had a passion for what she does for couples! We have received nothing but compliments on our ceremony and how special,individual, and personal it was! We would definitely recommend Kathi to anyone looking for a great officiant!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The week before our wedding our officiant backed out. We were in quite a panic as you can imagine. I contacted Reverand Kathi and she got back to us quickly and assured us that everything would be ok. It was better than ok. She was wonderful ! We talked on the phone and she helped us construct our ceremony and vows exactly to our wants and needs. Reverand Kathi was professional, helpful, organized, warm and very soothing. Thank you so much for being a part of our special day. We are ever grateful !!! -Mike and Maria

Profile Picture Maria, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Moon did an amazing job with our ceremony. She created the perfect day. The ceremony was tailored to our style and conveyed our story and life together beautifully. Our guests were so touched and I am still hearing about how special everyone thought it was. I would highly recommend Rev. Moon.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kathi was absolutely amazing and one of our favorite memories from our wedding day. Kathi has such a special and unique way of going through the ceremony and I received so much feedback from our guests saying how personable and sweet ours was. Kathi kept all of our guests involved and truly showed the love that my husband I have for each other through our ceremony. I can not say enough good things about Kathi and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture User7444231, Recently Married, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Moon was warm, thoughtful, and really the perfect person to marry us on our Wedding Day. We are very happy we chose her as our minister. We wanted to be married by someone who was able to convey how special our day was to us, and she was able to pull that off. She includes many personal touches and has a very thorough script. Although she is able to convey your ceremony with feeling and sincerity, she is very professional. We would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathi was great! She was able to meet with us via face time since our wedding was out of state to make sure it was just what we pictured. She provided us with many options for the ceremony since we wanted to include our parents/families and children. She even created a new part to her script for our sand ceremony with the kids. She was on time and well prepared. She led us through the paperwork process so we did not have any additional stress. We couldn't have asked for a better person to preform our ceremony; all of the guest spoke very highly of her during the reception. She even was so kind to ask to see pictures after the wedding because she such a part of our big day.

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Kathy was personable, kind, and ensured that my son and his wife had the service they wanted. Her calm demeanor and soothing voice made their words of love even more special. Thank you!

Profile Picture Shirlene, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathy was simply wonderful to work with. She completely customized our ceremony and it was absolutely perfect. She created the most amazing love stories based on a questionnaire my husband and I filled out. We continuously get compliments from all of our wedding guests stating it was the best wedding ceremony they had been a part of. I would highly recommend Rev. Kathy to all couples looking for an easy to work with, passionate, and caring Reverend!

Profile Picture caitlyn, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was so special thanks to Rev. Kathi. We wanted something more intimate and personal for our small family wedding, and we got that and so much more. Both of our families are religious and expected us to do the big church wedding, but that was not something that either of us wanted. Rev. Kathi helped us to blend some of our families' values into what we wanted the day to be about resulting in such a wonderful ceremony that no one will forget.

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Our ceremony was so beautiful and unique and we owe it all to Rev. Kathi. She made sure our cermony ran smoothly and made it a day we will never forget. Considering that I come from a very traditional Catholic background and my husband is non denomenational she created a ceremony that was a great blend of the two faiths. I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/22/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathi was great, everyone loved her including us. It was a beautiful, sweet, and short ceremony just like we wanted. She was completely flexible on the ceremony and walked through it with us step by step. We had so much fun and felt so confident going into our wedding day.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We came to Rev. Kathi knowing very little about what we wanted in a wedding ceremony, and she guided us through the process of creating a ceremony that was truly ours with expertise and care. She was warm and helpful, and we really enjoyed our time collaborating with her, even when our wedding stress was at it's highest. On the day of our ceremony she was calm and prepared, and the ceremony couldn't have gone better. Rev. Kathi helped us create a wedding ceremony that we will remember and treasure forever, and we recommend her highly.

Profile Picture User7621619, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with Rev. Kathi was a great experience! She was very attentive to our marriage counseling wants and needs and put together a great program with topics that were specific for us. When coming up with the outline for the ceremony she gave us examples when we did not have ideas and helped us tweak the wording to fit us as a couple. Rev. Kathi meshed well with our vendors, helped provide a well done ceremony, and gave us memories to last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Alison, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathi performed our wedding ceremony and we are beyond thrilled with her service! She took the time to get to know us, and we were able to work together to craft a ceremony that was personal and meaningful to us. She included special elements of our love story and wove everything that we wanted together for a seamless service. We had so many comments from family and other wedding guests about how special and personal the ceremony was, and how much they enjoyed hearing our story. We also had lots of feedback about Rev. Kathi's warm and calming presence and what an awesome job she did conducing the ceremony. We highly recommend Rev. Kathi to anyone looking for a wedding officiant to make your ceremony special and memorable!

Profile Picture Benita, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Kathi was amazing. She worked with us to create the most unique and beautiful ceremony. Everyone loved how special it was and how different that it was and we are still hearing about how great it was. They commented about how much it fit us and how much she took into account what we wanted for our ceremony. Anything that we wanted she made happen. Reverend Kathi was also great at the rehearsal. She made sure that everyone know what they needed to do (especially the kids) and helped make sure that everything went smoothly so that we didn't have to stress about anything. I would recommend her services to anyone.

Profile Picture Amber, 10/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling

Rev. Kathi was a great addition to our wedding! Since we are not religious and wanted a very secular ceremony, we had originally attempted for forego an officiant and have a friend read our ceremony, but realized quickly this was going to end in disaster. Rev. Kathi helped us build a very personalized ceremony that was specific to us and eloquently described our love within our own value system. She helped us include aspects that were very personal to us, such as a bourbon shot in the middle of the ceremony, and a memory box with love letters.

Rev. Kathi was very responsive and easy to communicate with via email. She helped us edit our ceremony drafts and find the perfect flow for our ceremony. She was friendly, warm, and made us feel even more loved by the crowd surrounding us during the ceremony.

I would highly recommend Rev. Kathi for any kind of ceremony needs you have! She can help you build the perfect cookie cutter or highly customized ceremony.

Profile Picture Allison, 10/10/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I couldn't recommend Rev. Kathi enough! We had people come up to us all evening telling us how special our ceremony was, and how they really felt like we were sharing something personal with them by being there. People laughed, cried and sighed and it was just perfect. The best part is we had to do very little work on our part because Kathi was so well prepared and an experience guide. You want her to marry you! We will cherish the words of the ceremony she crafted for us forever.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Agnostic, Rehearsal, Non-religious

We can't say enough about Rev. Kathi Moon! She was our favorite part of wedding planning. We would go see her for marriage prep work, and come out of it feeling renewed and more in love than before. I personally spent some one on one time with her doing counsel work, and I felt like she got me everytime.

She is easy to talk to, comforting and incredibly helpful.

She customizes your wedding ceremony FOR YOU, and writes it beautifully. My family is Catholic, and I was the fist person in my family to get married outside of the Catholic church. EVERYONE commented on how beautiful the vows were and how incredibly personalized and special our entire ceremony was.

Again, she is wonderful and and really cares about you. She gets to know you and for that I am so thankful.

Oh and did I mention we are continuing to see her even after our wedding :)

Profile Picture User5501084, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Counseling, No Denomination

Rev. Kathi Moon was the best officiant we could have possibly asked for! She crafted the most beautiful, individualized ceremony for us. All of our guests loved our ceremony, and she made it a very special day for us. Rev. Kathi was very fast at responding to questions and offered advice to make our ceremony one-of-a-kind! I would highly recommend Rev. Kathi. She is an extremely kind and wonderful person and strives to make your ceremony everything you desire!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathi was a pleasure to work with. She made our ceremony the hit of our entire wedding celebration. We were told by many guests it was the best ceremony they have been to. We wanted a romantic yet upbeat ceremony and she nailed it. Throughout the planning of our wedding she was very helpful. We live in Chicago but were married in Raleigh, NC and it wasn't easy to plan an event like that but she helped us anytime we asked.
We wanted a memorable ceremony because that was very important to us and we got it. She is worth every penny, very easy to work with and get along with. Thank you Rev. K!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Kathi really helped make our wedding ceremony so special. It was such a beautiful day and the ceremony could not have been more perfect. Rev. Kathi orchestrated it wonderfully. So many guests commented on what a lovely job she did!

Profile Picture User4274516, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews