Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn Reviews

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 5
  • Andrew

Andrew Leonard · Married on 05/04/2019

Wonderful, engaging, caring

Julie-Ann was a pleasure to work with for our wedding ceremony! I have nothing but great things to say about her!

In the weeks before the ceremony:

She met with us to get to know us, and helped us craft a custom ceremony that really reflected us as a couple. She was patient with us as we asked for a few rounds of revisions to the ceremony text, adding some extra passages in that we felt strongly about including. She was flexible about different ways to incorporate our various faith traditions (we are an interfaith couple). She gave us advice about writing our vows as well, which was really helpful!

During the ceremony itself:

She was wonderful on the day of the ceremony itself -- many members of our family went out of their way to comment on how well she led the ceremony. She was warm and engaging with us and with the crowd. She was able to balance the light-heartedness and joy of the celebration against the seriousness and gravitas that making a life long commitment should be handled with. And when we forgot the actual marriage paperwork and had to run back to the house after the ceremony, she had no qualms about waiting around a little extra time to make everything worked out smoothly. In short, she was a fantastic!

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 6
    Sent on 06/09/2019

Kelly Quinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Very personable and friendly! Gave us exactly what we wanted for the ceremony!

Rev. Julie-Anne was attentive to our needs from beginning to end. She came to our house to speak to us one on one about our expectations and what kind of service we wanted for our wedding. She was very knowledgeable about different kinds of services and shared other experiences she has had while marrying other couples. Everything in our service was well spoken and said exactly the way we wanted it to even with a quote that my husband and I had picked out. She was extrenemly personable and kept us up to date about what we wanted to be said at our wedding. I would definitely without hesitation recommend Rev.Julie-Ann for weddings or any other services.

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Cindy

Cynthia · Married on 08/11/2018

It was such a pleasure to meet Rev. Silverman-Bunn he even came upstairs to meet me while I was preparing myself so awesome friendly sweet kind and stayed with us for dinner thank you so so much it was a pleasure meeting you on our special day. Tons of hugs Raymond and Cynthia

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 7
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 13
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 14
    Sent on 08/12/2018

Josh · Married on 10/07/2017

An amazing day was made even more amazing by Julie-Ann. She took time to get to know us on a personal level, and put together a service that accommodated my wife and I perfectly. The personal touches she is capable of adding only enhanced this very special moment for me.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/22/2014

Julie was thoroughly willing to customize the ceremony to our preferences, it was lovely and relatively brief and just as we wanted. She has done so many ceremonies for congregants, relatives, friends, and clients, that she is familiar with a wide range of alternatives and is open to all suggestions.

Sent on 03/03/2018

Jamie · Married on 12/24/2008

In 2008, Rev. Julie-Ann married my wife and I; though, truth be told it was actually the second wedding she had conducted for us, the first being a ceremony in 2005 a week after Connecticut legalized same-sex unions. Both times, she consulted with us about the meaning of the ceremony and the vows we wanted to make. We needed a lot of guidance as to vows, not wanting it to be too traditional--she had several suggestions and helped with other aspects of the event. In fact, at the first ceremony, she arranged to confirm our newborn twins right after our vows, doubling the significance of the ceremony and our family bond. My heart smiles with memories of both special and sacred events. I highly recommend Rev. Julie-Ann to conduct your special ceremony.

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 15
    Sent on 09/07/2018

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn's reply:

Thanks Jaime!
    I love following your family on Facebook! Rev. Julie-Ann

Marie · Married on 12/17/2008

Julie-Ann officiated our wedding in Stratford, Connecticut on December 17th, 2006, the day after my birthday and did a fabulous job. We were having was having a trouble finding a non-denominational wedding officiant we both liked, when I found Julie-Ann on the web. My husband and I met with her and she had us write letters to each other on our expectations, which to this day resonates with us. Many of the things we wrote then were are still so very important to this day. The wedding was unique with us walking hand in hand down the aisle at the beginning of the ceremony. Everyone was confused at first, LOL. But once we were officially married, we then turned towards the audience and linked arms to signify that we were one.
    Our ceremony was beautiful, everything that we wanted, especially with the short time we had to put it together. I definitely recommend Julie-Ann.

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 16
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 17
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 18
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 19
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 20
    Sent on 03/02/2018

Carlene · Married on 10/19/2008

Rev. Julie-Ann did a superb job officiating our wedding. She was very helpful offering ideas for including my daughter in the service. It was an beautiful, personalized service that she tailored to both my pagan beliefs and my husbands Christian family beliefs. It was the perfect balance. We received many compliments on the service.

Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 21
    Rev. Julie-Ann Silberman-Bunn 22
    Sent on 06/16/2018

Dirk · Married on 09/22/2008

Julie Ann performed our wedding September 22, 2001. Our location was outdoors in a National Park. We got everything we had hoped for in our wedding. A loving and spiritual experience with comfortable guidance and support. Her approach was so balanced and personally oriented, and even made my commissioned lay minister father and my Lutheran minister father in law spiritually comfortable with her officiating. We could have not asked for nor found a better choice. You will not be disappointed in the least.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Gerrie · Married on 08/01/2008

Rev. Julie-Ann was wonderful!! Our wedding was out of town and she was willing to drive over an hour away, even for the rehearsal. She set time aside, despite having a busy schedule, to meet and counsel us prior to our ceremony.

Sent on 03/01/2018