Rev. Joseph Schmidt Ministries Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Elizabeth Getting married on 05/01/2023

Professional

Joe was a great pic, He was proficient professional and personable. He had great energy and I was very happy with just the first draft of our ceremony, he took all the information and wrote it perfectly and his simple additions hit the right note. I also appreciated his flexibility almost at the last minute as we had to change the location for the ceremony. Open communication and follow up is key for a successful wedding. Thank you Joe!!!

Elizabeth and Erick,

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly my pleasure to be a part of your "big day!" Remember to keep laughter in your life and love will never be far behind! All the best! Rev. Joe :)
    Joseph V. Getting married on 01/02/2023

Beautiful Ceremony in Central Park

Rev. Joe made this a special day for us in so many ways, from the ceremony planning to the wedding day! The ceremony was unique to us and we had good fun with the surprises that come with a wedding in Central Park. We couldn't have asked for a better experience on our special day!
    Alexa Getting married on 09/24/2022

Amazing Experience!

We had Joe to officiate our wedding this past February and we are so happy to had found him! He was absolutely amazing and so easy to work with. He was insightful on the entire process and knew exactly what to do. We received so many compliments on our wedding day that our officiant was so well spoken and did an amazing job. Joe truly listens to what you want and tailors the ceremony to exactly what you envision. If you are looking for an officiant look no further because Rev. Joe is truly the greatest.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Krizma J. Getting married on 09/19/2022

My experience was amazing can’t wait to use him again 9/10/22

On time very professional
    We were so please to have time on our special day!!
  • I
    Iris G. Married on 07/30/2022

Awesome Job!

Finding Rev. Joe was a blessing! Hiring him to officiate our wedding was a great decision. He made the process easy for us. He is very attentive to details, he responds to all of your needs right away, and he does all he can to make the ceremony go smoothly. It was a pleasure to have him be a part of our special day. Oh, I almost forgot; he is very funny!!
    Gianna M. Married on 07/23/2022

Excellent!

Reverand Joseph had exceeded any expectation we had for our ceremony! He was very easy to work with and understood what we envisioned down to every detail while being super helpful the entire process!
  • Olivia
    Olivia V. Married on 07/16/2022

Truly amazing service!

Reverend Joe was awesome! He met with us to build a ceremony that was perfect for us! Furthermore, he was communicative, helpful, upfront, flexible, and affordable!

Thank you so much for such a spectacular wedding ceremony that was tailored to us!
  • Grace
    Grace D. Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best Reverend and Man you will ever meet!

My husband and I waited until the last minute to find a reverend for our wedding, and when choosing one we wanted to make sure that we found someone who would match both of our personalities. From our very first call with Rev. Joe we knew he was the guy for us. He is one of the most professional, personable, and nicest individuals that we have ever come encounter with. We were very stressed that we had waited until the last minuted to find someone and when we connected with Rev. Joe for our first call all of our stresses went away. His calming and professional nature is contagious! During our first call he walked us through the whole process and was so knowledgeable about obtaining the marriage license and the steps that we needed to take and what he would do for us to personalize our ceremony. After our initial call he sent us over some sample ceremonies that he had done and we were blown away. When we met with him via zoom, he went step by step to discuss how we would like to personalize our ceremony and asked at every step of the way what we would like to include and provided us with suggestions. He sent us over our sample ceremony shorty after our the zoom and made the edits that we wanted to include. On the day of the wedding- he arrived a half hour before the ceremony started and called me and my husband to come and introduce himself and say hello (again calming us both down and making us feel so excited and comfortable!!). He did an outstanding job during the ceremony and had such an amazing speaking voice and delivery. We wanted a ceremony that was serious but included some slight humor and he gave us exactly that. He even moved out of the way for our first kiss photos which I didn’t even see until we got out pictures- he is just so professional in every way!! All of our guests commented on how amazing he was. We had only met him for a short time before the wedding but in a way he felt like family haha. Rev. Joe is truly the best and the real deal. His services were just beyond anything that we could have ever imagined and we are so grateful to him for being such an amazing presence on our special day. Thank you so much Rev. Joe!
    Dc Married on 06/20/2022

Look no further... Rev Joe will make your day magical

This was our second wedding and we were looking for someone religious but not over the top. I read all the reviews and can honestly say... they were right on with Rev Joe. He is polite, knowledgeable, professional, will make your day as much or as little as you want it to be. Quick to respond via email and texts. Will give you options and suggestions.
    He scores 10/10 from us.
    Look no further.. seriously.
    D and Mark.
  • Erin
    Erin H. Married on 06/17/2022

Hire Reverend Joe!

When reading reviews about reverend Joe from other clients, the thing that drew me to him was how someone commented on his “warmth”. That is exactly the perfect word to describe him and how he worked with us for the big day. Rev Joe was superb not only in his punctuality, professionalism, (and warmth!) but how he assisted us through the process. He provided samples for us to see what we liked and didn’t like, met with us via zoom, drew up a first draft punctually, and on the big day, we had so many comments on how guests loved the ceremony and reverend Joe! Thank you so much for making our day even more special!
    Lena D. Married on 06/10/2022

Perfect wedding

Thank you, Joe for helping us arranging a last minute wedding! We appreciate your professionalism and a good mood during a freezing weather ;)

Leno,

I am so glad that you and Dymtro were happy with the ceremony! It was truly mu pleasure to be a part of your "big day!" I wish you both nothing but love and happiness in your new life together!
    Demirel G. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful! We wish we could give Rev. Joe more than five stars!

From start to finish Rev. Joe was very professional. He was prompt, knowledgeable and beyond helpful. Our guests said it was the best wedding ceremony. They loved every minute of it. We are extremely happy with our wedding ceremony thanks to Rev. Joe.
    Denise W. Married on 06/04/2022

Professional & Kind

Rev. Joe was very kind the entire time and very informative. Help me find our ceremony location and sent list of local restaurants to go celebrate with family afterwards. Quick responses to any inquiries and even kept our family laughing and entertained while we made our way over to the ceremony location. My 5 year old nephew was full of questions and typical “why?” Responses which Rev. Joe handled with grace and kept my nephew feeling as if he just made a new friend. Highly recommend.
    Megan F. Married on 06/04/2022

Wedding Ceremony

Rev. Joe was amazing to have on our big day. He was kind, organized, and very excited to be apart of our day. From the beginning he was easy to get ahold of & made sure we were always on the same page and remained without questions. The day of was smooth & easy because he truly just does his job very well! Hiring him was the best decision for our big day!
    Madison S. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great Reverend who helped us customize our ceremony

Worked with us to customize our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. Was very professional!
  • Nikki
    Nikki S. Married on 05/26/2022

Rev. Joe is the best!

Rev. Joe married my husband and I on May 26th. Honestly, he deserves 10 stars because he is fabulous! Rev. Joe responded to our inquiry within an hour via phone call and we immediately knew he was the right fit for us. In addition to being responsive, kind, and very profesional, Rev Joe also provided us with a customizable ceremony that best fit US as a couple. Rev. Joe provided his recommendations for a great ceremony while also incorporating aspects we felt were important for our ceremony. We received numerous compliments on our ceremony and Rev. Joe's presentation of the script for our wedding. Rev. Joe also attended our rehearsal for an additional fee and it was totally worth it! We 100% reccomend Rev. Joe for your ceremony!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie Married on 05/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience I could’ve asked for!

I was able to get service with only two weeks notice and it was not even a slight problem! Between texts and emails it was so easy to stay in contact and update things as time went on, especially with any last minute questions or concerns he answered any text, call or email immediately and last minute adjustments were no problem! I asked to take a part out of my ceremony last minute and within 5 minutes I had a new, updated ceremony layout emailed back to me. Obviously not being married before we weren’t 100% sure how everything went especially with choosing what kind of ceremony and vows we wanted, but he walked us through the whole thing! He showed up early, explained how everything went and made the day go very smoothly! Not to mention ALL FOR A GREAT PRICE! Rev. Joseph is by far the most friendly, funny and helpful person and we couldn’t have gotten luckier! Thank you for everything!

Maggie,

Thank you for your kind words! Because I love what I do, I believe it shines through in my work! I am thrilled that both you and Codie were happy with the wedding ceremony-nothing gives me greater joy than to bring to people together sand to give them the wedding of their dreams! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness!
    Beth F. Married on 05/04/2022

Mrs Beth Craft

Rev. Joe was fantastic from beginning til end! Very easy to work with. He has a warm and charming demeanor that is just perfect for your wedding ceremony!
    Tyler G. Married on 04/22/2022

Reverend Joe Schmidt

Rev Schmidt was absolutely perfect! From the day we met with him to the wedding day, Rev Schmidt was a professional through and through. He made the process stress free and made sure the ceremony was everything we wanted. Would recommend him to anyone in need!
  • Kathryn
    Kaycie Married on 04/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Highly Recommend Rev. Joe!

Reverend Joe was such an amazing officiant to work with! We got endless compliments throughout the evening about our ceremony, all thanks to Rev Joe. Leading up to our big day, he took his time to go though every detail of the ceremony with us, noted what we liked, wanted to cut, etc. He was so kind and caring in his delivery, and also funny too! We are so thankful he was apart of our day. He made the process of creating and executing the ceremony seamless and stress-free, and made it feel connected and personal to both us and our guests. You can't find anyone better!
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 04/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! Rev Joe is helpful, responsive and personable!

Rev. Joe was incredible to work with! We ended up reaching out to him a month before our wedding due to some unexpected changes and he responded almost immediately! We were stressed out with the timing and he immediately made us feel at ease with the whole process. He was very attentive and responsive to our wants and questions and made sure the day of and the ceremony went perfectly! Many of our guests have since said how much they enjoyed the ceremony set up by Rev. Joe! My husband and I are both Catholic but did not want a church wedding but he incorporated our request for a prayer perfectly into the ceremony. I would happily recommend Rev. Joe to anyone!
    Luis Married on 04/09/2022

Incredible Person!!!

What an incredible person Joe is. He was so comfortable to talk to and helped us get through some of my nervous moments. What a beautiful ceremony it was thanks to Joe. Joe, we are so grateful for your services and I hope you can help so many other couples liked you helped us. 7/5 stars if we could.
  • Victoria
    Victoria V. Married on 04/09/2022

The best!

Reverend Joe did such an amazing job on our ceremony!! He arrived early, met with me and my husband to introduce himself and wish us well. He made this whole process so easy start to finish. He is a true professional who is passionate about what he does. Everyone commented to us about how he did such an amazing job. You can tell he loves what he does. He worked with me on writing the ceremony scripts went back and forth with me changing my mind a million times and was so patient. Reverend Joe we thank you so much for making our ceremony so special. We will never forget you!! We would recommend him 100%. So do yourself a favor and just book him now!
    Victoria D. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing!

• Shahzam
    Shahzam Married on 04/03/2022

Superb and professional

Jo was very professional very jolly and very accommodating. We were running a little late and he had brought some work for them to do so he was there taking it easy doing his own thing while we were able to get ready without feeling like we were rushed.
    He had reached out to us multiple times prior to the wedding to make sure everything was in line and he did exactly as was requested and kept it short sweet and to the point and made everyone feel comfortable happy and added to the emotional moment. We would highly recommend him
illustration stars