Rev Giovanni Weddings Reviews

Rev Giovanni Weddings 5
Rev Giovanni Weddings 6
Rev Giovanni Weddings 7

Rosana · Married on 09/03/2017

He was excellent! Patient when I was late! Came to our house for rehearsal!!!!! Guide us through the process and prepared us well for our wedding day!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Reverend Giovanni. First of all, I am not religious and he was never judgemental. He developed a beautiful ceremony for us that was original and hit all the right notes. During the ceremony he kept us calm and collected and re-directed my ugly cry during my vows back to baseline! which I love him for! He is such a nice guy and would recommend him to everyone over and over again. Thanks Rev G !!!!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Allie · Married on 09/01/2017

Reverend Giovanni and his assistant Sheryl were so great for our wedding on September 1st. From the moment we booked Rev Gio we knew we were in good hands. He met with us at the beginning to go over ceremony options and we loved that we could customize it to exactly what we wanted. He gave us many different choices and gave us advice on what he thought would work best. He was also SO great at responding to the many e-mails we sent him throughout our wedding planning process. His assistant Sheryl did an amazing job at our rehearsal as she made sure everyone understood what they were doing and made us feel comfortable with what to expect the day of the wedding. On the day of the wedding Rev Gio and Sheryl arrived early to go over everything with us one last time before the ceremony. Everything went so smoothly and we received lots of compliments about how flawless our ceremony was. Sheryl was even there taking pictures in the background and helping with the ceremony music! We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our wedding! Rev Gio and Sheryl were so friendly and we are so happy with the decision we made. THANK YOU REV GIO!

Sent on 09/10/2017

David · Married on 08/27/2017

Rev Giovanni and his assistant Sheryl provided a calming and warm experience for us. They made our ceremony perfect!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2017

Awesome job! It was a pleasure working with you! Thank you!

Sent on 09/05/2017
  • SSJKarigan

Eileen · Married on 08/18/2017

I am so glad my husband and I found Rev G to officiate our wedding. He is an absolute joy to work with. He worked with us to create a beautiful, personal ceremony that reflected my husband and I as a couple. We were also so grateful that he was able to accommodate us regarding our religious beliefs. But the thing I am most grateful for is how he met with everyone who would be involved in the ceremony to walk us through everything and helped me relax at the altar. I was so nervous (stage fright) that I was shaking and on the verge of passing out before walking down the aisle. His ability to subtly direct everyone quickly calmed my nerves. He made everyone laugh in the best way and got my husband and I through the ceremony without a hitch. I could not have gotten through the ceremony without his help. Thank you so much for everything! I would highly recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 08/20/2017

David · Married on 08/18/2017

Rev G was fantastic. He really made planning our ceremony really easy. His workbook for planning the ceremony allowed us to make the ceremony for personal and unique for us.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Angel · Married on 08/13/2017

Giovanni was the best hire out of all the vendors we hired . You can tell he has a passion for this and it's not just a job he let us pick out what was said during our ceremony word for word . He Was extremely responsive , within 5 minutes he would get back to me even at midnight . I was strongly suggest getting him for your rehersal he put my nerves as ease during the rehersal making sure everyone knew what they were doing and answering everyone's
    Questions . I loved that he had back up in case one of my vendors didn't show . He got to the ceremony a hour early to make sure everything was in place and all the vendors were on the same page . He pays a lot of attention to pictures and made sure my husband and I stood and didn certain things For our pictures to turn out beautiful . All in all he was the best hire for our wedding he is a lovely man , he is very good at what he does , he dosent recycle the same speech over and over to each couple he allows for you to make it unique to you and your husband , he is super responsive , you will feel
    Like your in good hands we plan to see him for counseling in the next few weeks . I would recommend him to anyone getting married he is amazing .

Sent on 07/21/2016

Justin · Married on 08/12/2017

Reverend Giovanni is extremely easy to work with, personable, and fun. We received numerous compliments from our guests about how well the ceremony went. I would recommend Rev. Giovanni to anyone!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

Reverend G is an amazing reverend. He has great communication with us and made us feel comfortable through the whole entire process. He let us pick our own vows from a book that he showed us and it he let us choose what we wanted. We would recommend him to anyone. Thank you for making our dreams come true.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Sandra · Married on 07/07/2017

I would recommend Rev. Giovanni to everyone. What a wonderful ceremony ! Such a sweet man.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Charles · Married on 07/02/2017

Rev. Giovanni is very easy to work with. He knew how to cater the ceremony to our individual needs and liking. He respected our time frame for the ceremony and knew exactly what to do to keep it in the time limit. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Very nice and funny. Very reasonably priced. He made the ceremony just how we wanted. Couldn't be happier with how our wedding turned out!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Rev Giovanni was great! He was very responsive leading up to the wedding and was great to work with. His sense of humor calmed my nerves and he made the ceremony super fun! I really enjoyed working with him.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Cristina · Married on 06/24/2017

Reverend Giovanni did an amazing job for our ceremony, everything was very organized, professional, and also included fun and laughter. The ideas for the the family vows to include stepchildren were so special!

Sent on 06/14/2017

Gail Ann J Goldstead · Married on 06/24/2017

Reverend Giovanni was very kind and diligent in helping us to plan our wedding ceremony.
    Our ceremony in the Sun Room at Arrowhead Golf Club was wonderful!

Sent on 07/06/2017
  • Cathy and Kyle

Cathy · Married on 06/23/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better person to marry us. Rev G made the ceremony feel so easy and helped us to laugh off the awkward moments. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Megan · Married on 06/23/2017

Rev G was very nice and was able to provide the service we were looking for.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Reverend Giovanni was so fantastic from start to finish! I would highly recommend him to everyone!! Friendly, funny, and professional both Reverend Giovanni and Sheryl. I wouldn't change a thing everything was perfect!!

Kam · Married on 06/17/2017

We were a nervous wreck n he helped n guided us thru the whole wedding from beginning to the end!! Ty REV. G!!

Cassandra · Married on 06/16/2017

Rev G was wonderful!!! He was so helpful with explaining the flow of the ceremony, helping with our vows, supporting us through the day and making sure we laugh and really cherish our memories.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Kara · Married on 06/16/2017

We loved working with Rev G and Sheryl! Very organized and relaxed from initial meeting to the day of the wedding. Our wedding party count was 24 and had lot of family attend or rehearsal the day before. Sheryl kept this large group focused and Rev g kept the show rolling for us to get everything as organized as possible. Rev G was wonderful for our ceremony and we loved being have to create our own ceremony with his workbook! Would definitely recommend working with them for your wedding

Sent on 07/01/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2017

Rev Nick was great! He and his wife were a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2017

Was extremely easy to work with, professional and knowledgeable. Can't beat his price either!

Sent on 06/21/2017

Karen · Married on 05/28/2017

We had a beautiful Ceremony with Rev. Giovanni. He has a priceless wedding booklet in which you choose how you want your Ceremony to be. The Rose Exchange by far was our favorite part of the ceremony. Thank you Rev, and your assistant Sheryl for the ceremony and the wonderful memories we will always cherish........

Sent on 06/13/2017