Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine Reviews

14 Reviews for Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine

14 Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine Reviews

Patricia Santana · Married on 10/13/2018

Beyond Perfect!

Everyone loved the ceremony , after we received complements form religious and non religious guests

Sent on 10/17/2018

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thanks Tricia and Danny! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so glad to have been a part of it! The Botanical Garden was a very special place--just perfect for your wedding!

Lara · Married on 09/29/2018

Reverent Gudzik took my thoughts and ideas and created a beautiful and personal ceremony and I could not have asked for more.
    We are beyond grateful to have found someone that was able to make this ceremony as amazing as it was. We would do it all over again if we could!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Lara & Sean, thank you so much for the kind words. I was thrilled to be a part of your wedding day, and I just want to say that you did a wonderful job planning it! Bringing the sand from Sylt to use in the Unity Sand ceremony was a brilliant idea, and added so much to the meaning of the ceremony. Lerne von jedem Tag den ihr zusammen verbringt. Behandel den anderen als jemand besonderen und eure Ehe wir sicherlich ein Leben lang halten. Herzlichen Glückwunsch!

Susan · Married on 08/18/2018

Reverend Gary was terrific from start to finish. He calmed our nerves, had everyone laughing and was delightful throughout the entire ceremony . Couldn't ask for better!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine 1

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thanks Sue and Charlie! It was a fun wedding and you outdid yourselves creating a perfect wedding space in the back yard. I wish I had stayed...I loved seeing the photos of everyone diving into the pool fully clothed after the rain!

paul · Married on 04/21/2018

Rev Gary was an absolute pleasure to work with. The ceremony was beautiful and he listened to exactly what we wanted.

We are currently living in MD and we were getting married in NY. I am catholic and my wife is luthern. We wanted a religious cermony and Rev Gary helped us cocreate the perfect ceremony. All of our guest told us how much they loved it. I would absolutely recommend Rev Gary.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Paul and Carolyn, thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with such a wonderful couple. Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day and sharing it with you and your family and friends. Many blessings in your life together!

Megan · Married on 10/27/2017

We just were married 10/27/17 and used rev. Gary for our ceremony. He was amazing! We did the hands ceremony, box ceremony and rose ceremony and all of our guests were so impressed as were we by how beautiful it all came together. He was such a pleasure and we highly recommend his services

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine 2

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Megan, you and Jonathan made a beautiful couple, and I'm so glad you and your guests were happy with the ceremony. Natalie was the perfect flower girl, and it was very special having her in Jonathan's arms during part of the ceremony! Your vows were beautifully written and touching. Thank you for the honor of being a part of your special day!

Paul · Married on 10/15/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik was fantastic, he made our wedding day experience fabulous. His services are second to none and he made it quick and easy for us. The service was more than expected, he made us feel comfortable, fun, and made us feel special. His rates are perfect.
    Thanks Gary.....

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine 3

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you Paul and Danielle for allowing me to be a part of your special day! It was an honor and I'm so glad you were happy with the ceremony. Blessings to you both!

Shannon · Married on 09/30/2017

Wonderful experience!!! My husband and I knew what we didn't want, but had no ideas on ceremonies that would fit us. Reverend Gary sat down with us and gave a lot of ideas that were perfect. Our friends and family are constantly telling us how it was the best ceremony they ever saw, and its a memory we will whole heartedly cherish for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Shannon! You and Matty were great people to work with, and your vows were some of the best I've seen couples write - absolutely perfect for each other. I'll always remember the first "GOT-themed" wedding I ever officiated!

Chris · Married on 10/21/2016

Rev. Gary did our wedding last October and it was great. Very professional and friendly. Our family loved the ceremony. We enjoyed working with him and have recommended him to friends and family.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you Chris! You and Jessica were a great couple to work with. I had a lot of fun that day at Giorgio's. Blessings to you both!

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Reverend Gary was very helpful and easy to get in touch with. He led a beautiful ceremony. We would highly recommend using him.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you, Lauren. You and Domenic were a lovely couple to work with, and the Royalton was a stunning venue for your wedding. Blessings to both of you!

Jennifer · Married on 07/01/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend using Rev. Gary for your wedding! My husband and I got married at our venue, but still wanted the feel of a a Catholic Church Ceremony. Rev. Gary led us in an opening prayer, 2 readings, a Gospel, and gave beautiful advice! Rev. Gary has a great sense of humor, cracked some jokes, and make everyone feel like they were a part of our special day! He also took care of all the paper work with our marriage license the day of- He is GREAT! I wish I could get married- it was a beautiful experience thanks to Rev. Gary!!!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2016

Reverend Gary Gudzik officiated my wedding last year and I could not be happier that we chose him. I received nothing but compliments on how BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING our ceremony was. He was so genuine, kind and spoke from the heart. We simply met once to discuss our vision for our wedding and he took what we wanted and created a beautiful ceremony. I am so glad we chose Reverend Gudzik and I give him the highest recommendation; he made our wedding perfect!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Meredith · Married on 11/14/2015

Rev. Gary made us feel very comfortable from the first day we met. He is very organized and helpful. The ceremony was a perfect blend of humor and seriousness. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Meredith, thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Chris, and I'm so happy to have been a part of your wedding day. Best wishes to both of you!

Kerry · Married on 09/26/2014

Rev Gary was wonderful! He helped us to modify and create our wedding vows which I will never forget. He made us very comfortable on a day which can make you nervous. He was humorous and had the crowd giggling. He was accomadating to us and come to our wedddig venue. He was professional to work with. Most importantly he was a happy positive person to work with when planning one of the biggest days of your life!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. You and Eric chose a beautiful venue at the Allegria Rooftop overlooking the ocean, and I'll never forget the great nautical theme...which was absolutely perfect for the two of you! Blessings to you, Eric (and Gill and little J) for fair winds and following seas!

Michele · Married on 08/31/2014

We had our wedding ceremony in a vineyard but still wanted to have a ceremony that had a Catholic religious aspect. Rev Gary incorporated exactly what we wanted! He allowed us to personalize our ceremony yet keeping the traditional readings we chose. He also gave us options if we wanted to incorporate our family members in the ceremony such as the a candle unity lighting. We chose the wine unity ceremony he suggested to play off our vineyard wedding. It was beautiful! He captured our guests with humor and added touching quotes that described us as a couple. We received so many compliments on our ceremony. We highly recommend Rev Gary because he takes the time to get to know the couple and will make your wedding a memorable day you will always cherish.
    Michele K

Sent on 06/11/2017

Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine's reply:

Thank you for the review, Michele. You and Kristian chose a beautiful venue and I can remember vividly what a handsome couple you made posing for pictures in the vineyard. May your future together be as sweet as the fruit of the vine. (See what I did there with the wine theme?)