10 Reviews for Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine

Licensed (1)
Catholic (1)
No Denomination (1)
10 Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine Reviews

We just were married 10/27/17 and used rev. Gary for our ceremony. He was amazing! We did the hands ceremony, box ceremony and rose ceremony and all of our guests were so impressed as were we by how beautiful it all came together. He was such a pleasure and we highly recommend his services

Photo for Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine Review
Profile Picture Megan, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows

Rev Gary Gudzik was fantastic, he made our wedding day experience fabulous. His services are second to none and he made it quick and easy for us. The service was more than expected, he made us feel comfortable, fun, and made us feel special. His rates are perfect.
Thanks Gary.....

Photo for Rev Gary Gudzik - Chapel of Saint Valentine Review
Profile Picture Paul, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wonderful experience!!! My husband and I knew what we didn't want, but had no ideas on ceremonies that would fit us. Reverend Gary sat down with us and gave a lot of ideas that were perfect. Our friends and family are constantly telling us how it was the best ceremony they ever saw, and its a memory we will whole heartedly cherish for the rest of our lives.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Gary did our wedding last October and it was great. Very professional and friendly. Our family loved the ceremony. We enjoyed working with him and have recommended him to friends and family.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Gary was very helpful and easy to get in touch with. He led a beautiful ceremony. We would highly recommend using him.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would HIGHLY recommend using Rev. Gary for your wedding! My husband and I got married at our venue, but still wanted the feel of a a Catholic Church Ceremony. Rev. Gary led us in an opening prayer, 2 readings, a Gospel, and gave beautiful advice! Rev. Gary has a great sense of humor, cracked some jokes, and make everyone feel like they were a part of our special day! He also took care of all the paper work with our marriage license the day of- He is GREAT! I wish I could get married- it was a beautiful experience thanks to Rev. Gary!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/1/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Single Religion, Catholic, Customized Vows, Licensed

Reverend Gary Gudzik officiated my wedding last year and I could not be happier that we chose him. I received nothing but compliments on how BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING our ceremony was. He was so genuine, kind and spoke from the heart. We simply met once to discuss our vision for our wedding and he took what we wanted and created a beautiful ceremony. I am so glad we chose Reverend Gudzik and I give him the highest recommendation; he made our wedding perfect!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Gary made us feel very comfortable from the first day we met. He is very organized and helpful. The ceremony was a perfect blend of humor and seriousness. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant. Thank you!

Profile Picture Meredith, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Gary was wonderful! He helped us to modify and create our wedding vows which I will never forget. He made us very comfortable on a day which can make you nervous. He was humorous and had the crowd giggling. He was accomadating to us and come to our wedddig venue. He was professional to work with. Most importantly he was a happy positive person to work with when planning one of the biggest days of your life!

Profile Picture Kerry, 9/26/14, 2 Reviews