Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna Reviews

67 Reviews for Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna

Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna 1
Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna 2

Dani · Married on 03/28/2015

We are beyond pleased with the officiant service that Reverend Ernie provided to us leading up to, and on our wedding day! He is so professional, and truly cares about getting to know the couples he agrees to marry. Reverend Ernie provided us with many ideas, readings, and examples to help us formulate a ceremony that worked for us as a couple. Reverend Ernie was an absolute joy to work with! I highly recommend this officiant to any couple that desires a truly personalized, well thought out ceremony from someone who loves what they do.

Sent on 04/05/2015

amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I got married this past weekend and opted to get married at the reception venue instead of in a church. We took the time carefully reading about different officiants because this was one of the most important things about our big day. Even though we weren’t getting married in a church, we still wanted a religious ceremony. Reverend Ernie was the first officiant we met with, he was so kind and professional, and we immediately felt at ease. He went over everything with us in detail and it was clear that he has a lot of experience. It was no question that we wanted him as our officiant on our big day. As our wedding day approached he stayed in touch, he always responded in record time and provided drafts of the ceremony exactly when he said he would. Each draft he would ask questions and make any necessary changes, but there weren’t many as he did a wonderful job! He even asked how to pronounce names which is something that I’ve noticed is clearly NOT done at other ceremonies. Reverend Ernie came to our rehearsal and made sure that we were 100% comfortable and prepared for the wedding day. The ceremony went off without a hitch, we couldn’t be any happier with the way everything turned out. We are blessed to have found Reverend Ernie and he truly surpassed our expectations. He gave us the ceremony of our dreams!

Sent on 12/18/2014
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 08/23/2014

We are so lucky to have had Reverend Ernie as our wedding minister. We had no idea how long I'm advance a good officiant would be booked, and waited until a few weeks before our wedding date to find one. Ernie just happened to have had a cancelation on our wedding date, and said he would be happy to do our ceremony! We were thrilled. He is incredibly kind and easy to work with, and he wrote the perfect words for us. We really couldn't have asked for anything more- it really was PERFECT. He is completely professional and I would recommend his services to anyone!

Sent on 09/10/2014

From the minute we met Reverend Ernie, my mom, sister, now husband and I felt as though we had known him for years. His experience, candor and flexibility were the main reasons by now-husband and I chose him to be our officiant.

We chose his most customizable package as we wanted a non-denominational, non-religious ceremony that incorporated customized vows and love letters that my husband and I wrote to one another, and didn't hear until the ceremony. It was amazing to craft our ceremony with Ernie and work through the little details to make it so personal and so special.

Our guests could not stop raving about how intimate and love-filled our ceremony was and that is 100% due to the ability to make it OUR ceremony with the help of the Reverend AND his delivery. Our guests asked us if he was a family friend, or if we'd known him for long, and I thought the same during the ceremony, it was all just so personal and perfect.

The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day (when I first started planning, I was more excited for the reception!) and having an officiant who helped me understand the importance and value of the ceremony was paramount, as my ceremony is something I continually look back on and smile about!!!

Sent on 11/22/2013

We were traveling from Michigan to New Hampshire to be married, so had to work "long-distance" to make the necessary arrangements. It was our good fortune to find Rev. Chiradonna, who I can truly say went out of his way to assist us in our planning. He helped us through the licensing process, suggested possible locations for the service, then prepared a truly moving cemermony that was far beyond our expectation. Rev. Ernie went above and beyond to make our day special and I honestly cannot say enough about this kind and caring man.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Katelyn · Married on 09/21/2013

All of these rave reviews are true. Rev. Ernie was an absolute joy to work with. Like many of the other brides have said, my now husband and I knew instantly when we me with Rev. Ernie that he was exactly what we were looking for. Our ceremony took place outside and I was worried that it wouldn't have an organized structure or feel complete. But Rev. Ernie gave us so many great ideas that we are still receiving compliments, as I expect we will for a long time to come.

We first met at a local coffee shop where he went over what we could expect from him and what he also expected from us. The rest of our communication was through email, which is perfect when you work full time and live far away. Rev. Ernie was always quick to respond, by one of the best vendors we communicated with, which makes everything less stressful. He also came to our rehearsal and helped us navigate through the ceremony, which was a huge relief and took the pressure off so we knew what to expect.

I can't say enough nice things about Rev. Ernie. There aren't enough compliments or adjectives I can think of but the best I attempt is: he is professional, punctual, approachable, kind, helpful, easy going, funny, and will do anything to help you create the ceremony of your dreams. Finding an officiant online that you've never met can be scary, but he is honestly the best person we could have ever hoped for to be such an important piece of our big day.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Bethany · Married on 09/07/2013

Rev. Ernie did an amazing job with our ceremony! He really took the time to personalize it for us, even encorporating some elements of spirituality that were new to him. The end result was a beautiful ceremony that really felt like "us". A friend who has been to many weddings said it was the most beautiful ceremony she had seen. Our wedding was a little tricky to plan since we live in Maryland and were getting married in NH but we planned everything with Rev. Ernie over email and it worked great! He was also wonderfully responsive via email, always getting back to us within a day or so and was very patient with the few revisions we wanted to make. I definitely recommend Rev. Ernie to any couple. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Rev. Ernie did a great job! Very knowledgeable and very organized. He listens to what you want and has tons of options. We are very thankful we got to have a ceremony that suited us. So many of our guest liked how simple and unique are ceremony was. So happy we picked Rev. Ernie!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Holly · Married on 08/11/2013

Reverend Ernie was by one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He did an unbelievable job from day one working with us. We found him online and loved what other people had to say about him so we set up a time to meet him at a local coffee shop. Conversation with him is easy and he had us tearing up in the first meeting just talking about some great ideas for our ceremony. He has flexible package plans and for an extremely reasonable price he absolutely customizes every portion of your wedding ceremony. We spoke quite often mostly via email due to crazy schedules and he was always prompt with his responses. He had great suggestions and such a way with words. The ceremony itself went so smoothly, I surprisingly wasn’t that nervous! Reverend Ernie guided us every step of the way during the ceremony and he was even forced to do some improv but you would never know it wasn’t part of his plan, (we didn’t even know until after). We did a sand ceremony and there was accidentally an extra vessel of sand left there from our wedding coordinator and he made a quick joke during the ceremony and got everyone laughing. We continue to get so many compliments about our ceremony and we often hear how people were crying one minute and laughing the next; exactly what we wanted. Thank you so much Reverend Ernie, we would choose you a hundred times!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Heather · Married on 03/23/2013

Reverend Ernie performed our wedding ceremony and it was absolutely nothing short of perfect!

From our first phonecall i knew he was the right man for the job! He worked with me to customize a ceremony that our wedding guests are still raving about. My husband has a huge fear of being the center of attention, so Rev. Ernie worked with us to make sure it included all the traditional and religious touches we wanted to include with a modern twist, without being too long to scare off my husband :)

You can tell he absolutely loves what he does, and it shows! I would absolutely recommend Reverend Ernie over and over again!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Brian · Married on 01/20/2013

About 30 seconds into our first conversation with Reverend Ernie, my husband and I knew we had found the person we wanted to help us craft our wedding ceremony. Having been a guest at many, many weddings myself, I often felt that the ceremony was the "boring part" that you had to "get through" until the real fun of the reception began. We were determined that this wouldn't be the case with our ceremony. I consider it a huge stroke of luck (or fate) that we found Reverend Ernie, because he created and delivered a moving, heartfelt ceremony that was the exact opposite of standard-issue. He encouraged us to be as involved as we wanted to be — to be creative; to be unique; to be thoughtful — and that's what, I believe, shone through during our ceremony. My husband and his family are much more religious than I am, and Reverend Ernie was able to beautifully (and so, so seamlessly) combine his respect for the religion of his youth with my more open-minded sense of spirituality.

Afterward, our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about what they had witnessed. So many of them remarked that the ceremony was the highlight of their evening and that the personalization and intimacy is something they'll remember forever. My mother said of Reverend Ernie's ceremony, "It was more than just words; it was the love of two people shared with everyone there." My husband and I couldn't agree more: it was truly the heart and soul of the night...and we couldn't have put that part of our evening into a more capable set of hands than Reverend Ernie's.

Sent on 02/05/2013

Susan · Married on 01/19/2013

Rev Ernie is a warm and caring person. We eloped, driving in from NY state and he couldn't have been more accomodating. He made our day one we will always remember by just being excited and happy for us and sharing in our joy. We didn't feel like we were married by a complete stranger. Thank you Rev. Ernie!

Sent on 04/04/2013
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 08/11/2012

Ernie officiated our wedding. There was not a dry eye in the place!! It was so romantic and EXACTLY what we wanted. He is a very caring person and has no problem hearing something you don't like in the ceremony and changing it for you. Very easy to talk to. After the ceremony when we were going table to table, every person said to us that they "didn't know they would need tissues for the ceremony". Everyone was pleasantly surprised how much they enjoyed the ceremony and said it was one of the first times they actually paid attention at a wedding ceremony and said it was one of their favorite parts of the whole day (most said they usually really only enjoy the reception). So, I would HIGHLY recommend him!! Thank you for such a memorable day!!

Sent on 08/29/2012
  • Theresa

Theresa · Married on 11/06/2011

It was such a pleasure having Reverend Chiaradonna as our wedding officiant. He is the sweetest guy and I felt like he truly enjoyed helping us to create the perfect ceremony for us. He was helpful with making suggestions for us when asked and he performed the ceremony beautifully. I got so many compliments on how lovely and personalized the ceremony was and all 4 of our parents had tears in their eyes!

Sent on 11/10/2011
  • MacLean102211

Jen · Married on 10/22/2011

From the moment we met Ernie we knew he was the one to marry us. Our wedding was not an average run of the mill ceremony, we had a Scottish wedding and included our 3 sons , we had many personal touches that Ernie took a hold of with great proffessionalism and joy. Evereyone could see his honest and unique touch to our ceremony. Ernie was right on with his communication, helping us understand when we had questions and "creating" our individualized ceremony. Together we worked well, We were fortunate to have found and honored to have had Reverend Ernest Chiaradonna for our special day...... "Ernie, we will forever remember you in our minds as well as in our hearts."
    Jen and B.J.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Kim · Married on 10/14/2011

Reverend Ernie was a wonderful wedding officiant. He really listened to me and to what my husband and I wanted, and he delivered! In my case, this was not easy because my husband and I wanted to have a wedding that had a lot of humor in it, but was still meaningful and sentimental at the same time. Tall order? Well Reverend Ernie pulled it off beautifully. I received a LOT of compliments about my wedding ceremony, which I have to admit I really didn't expect to. I know through conversations with people that it's usually the reception that people remember and look forward to, but in my case our guests remembered our ceremony just as much as our reception! My uncle came up to me directly after the ceremony and told me how much he enjoyed our ceremony and that is was the best one he had ever been to! You will love working with Reverend Ernie; he will give you a wonderful wedding ceremony that truly reflects you and your spouse. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/20/2013
  • Jouselle

Joelle · Married on 10/07/2011

Reverend Ernie did a fantastic job as our officiant! Even though we were halfway across the country, he still was able to work with us very well on a ceremony that was uniquely our own (this costs a bit more, but is worth every penny to us!) He was at the rehearsal and wedding on-time and dressed for the occasion. Despite having many brides to take care of, he always make me feel like he cared and that our wedding was important to him. I admit, we went a bit over budget to get his best package instead of the lower one, but he does have varying price points so don't let that daunt you from contacting him. I am recommending him to any and all future brides and grooms in New England!

Sent on 10/16/2011

Amy · Married on 06/18/2011

Thank you Rev. Ernie so very much for all your help and guidance in creating such a perfect and unique wedding ceremony! Our two religions were represented and explained throughout our ceremony beautifully. You were absolutely fantastic and we are so blessed to have had you as our Reverend. Thank you for all your professionalism and enthusiasm in making our day so truly special!! -Marc & Amy

Sent on 07/05/2011
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 04/08/2011

Reverend Ernie was recommended to us by our chapel coordinator, whose daughter was already working with Rev. Ernie for her upcoming wedding. We had been searching for a flexible non-denominational officiant. When we followed up on the recommendation, we discovered that Reverend Ernie would be a perfect fit for us. Such a cheerful, kind, and professional man, we became comfortable working with Ernie on creating our own ceremony right from the start. Rev. Ernie is so flexible and accommodating; he made the process easy and was helpful in making our ceremony very special. Several people approached us after the ceremony, commenting on how personal and loving the whole ceremony was. Thanks Rev. Ernie for your help in making it a day we will never forget.

Sent on 04/23/2011

bridget · Married on 10/30/2010

Working with Rev Ernie was truly one of the easiest and best decisions we made while planning our wedding. He was a joy to work with, we really felt like he had an interest in creating the perfect ceremony for us. Coming from catholic backgrounds it was important to have elements from our faith but it was also important to have a balance with a more contemporary feel. We truly believe that our ceremony was one of a kind, our vows were created for us and the entire ceremony was based around our personalities and relationship. Ernie also did our rehearsal which was a god send! He was able to organize a large group (a bridal party of 13!) and have a smooth rehersal so that we all felt great going into the wedding day without a stress that something might go wrong. I highly reccomend having Ernie also work with you on your rehearsal as it made our lives so much easier! We couldn't ask for a better wedding day, everything was perfect. Our ceremony was everything we dreamed of and for that a big thanks to Rev Ernie.

I would HIGHLY reccomend using Reverand Ernie for you upcoming wedding if you want to customize your ceremony and work with a true professional!

Sent on 11/14/2010

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2010

We have nothing but wonderful things to say about Rev Ernie. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful, not a dry eye in the place, and all the planning before that was made easy and stress free by his thoughtfulness, prompt responses to emails, and ability to think of just about everything. This is extremely appreciated from a bride that is trying to remember too many things! We talked to many officiants, but I honestly do not think you will find another one like this. Our family and friends can't stop talking about the ceremony and how wonderful it was! The salt ceremony is unique and beautiful!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Brigitte · Married on 10/16/2010

Rev. Ernie (Ernest) Chiaradonna is by far the best officiant you are going to find in the northern New England area. My husband and I had almost two years of engagement to search for the perfect photographer, videographer, dj, etc. We knew our wedding day was going to be the most important day of our lives to date, and we wanted to make sure that the person standing up there to join us was somebody who we not only felt comfortable with, but who understood who we are as well. He is professional, punctual, and most importantly, creative. He provided us with a range of options for our ceremony, and customized it to fit us, the occasion, and our audience, perfectly.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about him and what he did for us on our wedding day! Thank you for everything you did for us before and during our special day!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Betty · Married on 09/05/2010

Our wedding would not have been as personal and special as it was if we had selected anyone other than Reverend Ernie. He was always willing to answer any questions related to order of events and planning, name changes, ideas for vows. He understood and respected what Tim and I wanted for our wedding ceremony and was willing to write and re-write if necessary. Of course he did such an amazing job that no re-write was necessary. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

To all brides looking for a personal ceremony and do not want your guests to feel like they are going to "just another wedding", Reverend Ernie can make your guests feel honored to be there for you, and can make everyone laugh, cry, and take part in your special day. I cannot imagine our day without him.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Kaitlyn · Married on 07/10/2010

I am so happy that we choose Rev. Ernie to be our wedding officiant. Throughout the planning process Rev. Ernie always took the time to answer our questions and to listen to our suggestions so that our ceremony would be exactly how we wanted it. I cannot thank Rev. Ernie enough for the time he took to get to know us and to make our wedding ceremony so personal. Our ceremony was truly amazing and even better than we expected, we could not be happier. We heard so many wonderful things from our wedding guests about our ceremony. Many of them were so touched at how personal it had been and how the ceremony had really given them a glimpse into our relationship. If you are looking for a kind, reliable and professional wedding officiant who will create a meaningful, custom ceremony we would definitely recommend Rev. Ernie.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Mireille · Married on 06/20/2010

We had a beautiful wedding ceremony thanks to Reverend Chiaradonna. He did everything possible to make our day special. We were very lucky to have found him.

Sent on 06/29/2010