Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister Reviews

64 | Nashua, NH

64 Reviews for Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister

64 Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister Reviews

Danielle · Married on 09/08/2018

Rev. Ernie was a wonderful choice for our officiant! We were told by all of our guests what a personal and beautiful ceremony we had. The package we got included a “love story” which really added a very personal touch to our ceremony. Rev. Ernie was very responsive via email and was able to answer all of our questions. We would definitely recommend Rev. Ernie!

Daniel · Married on 06/23/2018

Reverend Ernie was a FANTASTIC officiant for our wedding in New Hampshire last weekend. He met with us personally, always checked an confirmed details and information before finalizing, and replied promptly and helpfully to all emails and correspondence. In short, Reverend Ernie is reliable and conscientious professional -- and we recommend him fully and without reservation. He made the whole process (especially in the final weeks before our big day) easy and seamless.

Hiring Reverend Ernie was one of the best decisions we made during the entire wedding process.

Sincerely,
    The Dohertys

Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister 1

trisha · Married on 05/26/2018

Reverend Chiaradonna was fantastic. Just awesome with everything from beginning to end.

K · Married on 05/20/2018

Rev. Ernie was wonderful to work with! He listened to everything we wanted for our wedding and made writing our vows and crafting our service fun and easy. He is a sweet and gentle man and my husband and I felt as though we had known him forever. Highly recommended!

Carrie · Married on 04/28/2018

Reverend Ernie was hands down an absolutely phenomenal choice as for our officiant on our wedding day this past April 2018. He went above and beyond to make sure that we had the most personally crafted and meaningful ceremony as possible, and my husband and I can't thank him enough. The ceremony was so important to us, and he took as much care in helping us craft ours, as if it were his own! Not only did Reverend Ernie offer wonderful suggestions, but he also took the time to review both of our vows, which we found extremely helpful. Throughout the process, he promptly answered any questions or concerns that came up for us during the process, and had an awesome personality, which really made our entire experience working with him better than we could have imagined. We are so thankful to Reverend Ernie for being a part of our big day. Our ceremony was even better than we could have dreamt of, and we still have guests commenting on how beautiful it was months later. Thank you, Reverend Ernie! We are so thankful!

Todd · Married on 10/15/2017

Rev. Ernie is the perfect wedding officiant. He is responsive, caring, meticulous and passionate about performing ceremonies. He is a true professional who takes care of every detail of the ceremony which allowed us to feel happy and confident while standing in front of family and friends reciting our vows together.

Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister 2

Philip · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Ernie for officiant services for a wedding ceremony in September 2017. Ernie was an absolute pleasure to work with and probably our favorite wedding vendor. He was very flexible in allowing us to construct the ceremony we envisioned- a Christian service with a hint of Catholicism and some ability to customize the script. He is extremely organized and a very good communicator. He provided us multiple suggestions and ideas along with templates for vows and readings. The rehearsal, despite certain wedding party members being tardy, went incredibly smoothly with him leading the helm. As a speaker, Ernie is very presentable and composed, which I think this is critical, especially where video use has become ubiquitous in the wedding industry.

Jillian · Married on 08/05/2017

Rev. Ernie officiated our August 5th wedding and we couldn't be happier with the ceremony. From the beginning he was so easy to work with. He is kind, very responsive to email and I never doubted that we were in good hands. The ceremony was perfect and felt personal to us. I would highly recommend Rev. Ernie to any couple looking for the perfect officiant for their special day!

Anthony · Married on 07/15/2017

Rev. Ernie was everything we could have hoped for and more. He was incredibly thoughtful when crafting our ceremony and worked with us to make it perfect for us. Not only do we recognize the beautiful ceremony he held, but our guests could not stop complimenting him either! We cannot express how highly we recommend Rev. Ernie for your wedding!!!

Nancy · Married on 07/08/2017

Rev Ernie did the continuation of vows for my son and his husband, the ceremony was awesome, Ernie is flexible with his readings and adds your own personal touches, I wish there was a 10 star rating because he would one

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

So thankful to have been introduced to Rev. Ernie through friends of ours who he also married. He makes planning the ceremony extremely easy while also making it completely personalized. Our mothers were over joyed by rose ceremony he suggested, and he guided my husband and I in making the perfect vows to each other. I'd highly recommend him to anyone planning their big day. Thank you so much Rev. Ernie!!!

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2016

We are very happy that Ernie was our wedding officiant. From the first meeting to the wedding day, Ernie did a great job to explain the options for the ceremony and work with us the wedding program. Our wedding ceremony was so special that guests mentioned to me at the reception how great they thought Ernie did. There were a lot of happy tears- I would highly recommend Ernie to be your wedding officiant.

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2016

We are so happy we went with Reverend Ernie, he made our day absolutely perfect. I was raised Catholic and Ernie was able to incorporate many Catholic traditions into our outdoor ceremony, making it incredibly special. He made the entire process so easy right from the beginning, and eased all of our worries. He was friendly and got to know us really well, and I am truly blessed we found him! Highly rated!

Colleen · Married on 09/17/2016

Reverend Ernie exceeded our expectations of creating a memorable ceremony on our special day. He helped guide us every step of the way and let us be part of designing and customizing a ceremony that we had always dreamed of. We would highly recommend Reverend Ernie to anyone looking for an officiant for their upcoming wedding!

Jennifer · Married on 08/06/2016

Reverend Ernie was fantastic!
    He has such a calming and pleasant presence
    He was extremely easy to work with and very experienced. I feel blessed that he was able to officiate our wedding. I highly recommend Reverend Ernie 10 stars!

Rick · Married on 07/23/2016

Rev. Ernie was such a pleasure to work with and so easy to work with making one of the biggest parts of our wedding the easiest part to plan and coordinate. We ended up with the complete personal package of a ceremony and side ceremony as well as incorporating my wife's daughter. Each part we talked about with Ernie and sent suggestions back and forth and in the end we think we nailed it. Everyone loved our ceremony and most importantly we did too.

Rev. Ernie had to think quick on his feet at the weather was NOT cooperating that day. We lost our drone guy who was also our video guy and Ceremony sound guy. Rev. Ernie took it all in stride and made sure to keep us talking loud enough to try and get people to hear us. His added little touches with our love notes, our vows, our daughter's love note etc were just awesome!

We HIGHLY recommend Ernie especially if you want to make it YOUR ceremony with the help of someone who absolutely LOVES what they do.

Michelle · Married on 06/06/2016

Absolutely amazing man! Helped make my Wedding day extremely memorable! He helps you coordinate exactly what you want, he really suited my needs. And we are a couple with a busy schedule. I can't say enough that will be goodenough, because he's to good.

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2015

Wedding Date: October 17, 2015
    We cannot say enough about how amazing our experience was with Reverend Ernie. From the beginning to the end he provided the attention, care, and guidance required to plan the perfect ceremony. He makes things easy by providing templates, but you can customize as much as you would like and he will continue to refine to your preferences until you are 100% happy. But beyond the ceremony planning, Rev. Ernie is an amazing person and it was a pleasure meeting and getting to know him through the process. I would recommend him to anyone, your expectations will be far exceeded and your ceremony will be perfect!

Amanda · Married on 10/09/2015

Rev. Ernie was the best! He was always extremely responsive and provided guidance throughout the whole process of planning out our ceremony. We had guests coming up to us saying how much they loved him! They were surprised to hear that we had found Rev. Ernie by searching online as they thought we had known him for years. That's how Rev. Ernie is -- he treats you like he's known you for a long time even when you first meet him, which is what makes your ceremony truly special. We couldn't have imagined a better officiant for our wedding day!

Gwen · Married on 09/26/2015

Reverent Ernest Chiaradonna surpassed all of our expectations and we are so very thankful that we chose him as our officiant. He was very helpful with answering all of our questions, which took a lot of stress off of our plate. He was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He truly cares about getting to know us and making sure that the ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it. His wedding ceremony format is excellent and allowed us to customize it in a way that fit both of us. My husband is Catholic and I consider myself to be spiritual and we were able to create our ceremony that pleased both us and our families. His constant smile and overall kind presence made us feel so comfortable during the ceremony. All of our guests could not stop complimenting on how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how sweet and amazing Rev. Ernie is. Everyone could tell how much he enjoys what he does. Choosing Rev. Ernie was one of the best decisions we made and we could not be happier that our unforgettable ceremony will be something that our guests, my husband and I will cherish forever. We highly recommend his services to anyone.

Eleanor · Married on 05/02/2015

Reverend Ernest Chiaradonna was amazing!! My husband and I planned our wedding from across the country, and Rev. was super accommodating and helpful. We did all of our communication via email, and he was willing to completely go along with all of our ceremony edits and requests. He was able to maintain the "seriousness" of the wedding ceremony while being lighthearted and adding his own humor and personality to everything. He helped organize the rehearsal and gave us great direction in what will be happening, and then on the day of the wedding, he was definitely a calming presence. We cannot say enough amazing things about Reverend Ernest, and we definitely recommend him to everyone!

kendall · Married on 04/24/2015

Rev. Ernie was nothing but helpful to me from the day I met him to the day of my wedding. My fiancé at the time was away at book camp and the wedding planning was crazy and he did not add any extra stress for me. He had everything under control and just had me answer the few questions he had. I highly suggest him to everyone but especially to military soon to be spouses because he just makes everything so easy for you. Goes out of his way to help you and actually cares for the couple. My ceremony was Beautiful and everyone loved it.

Dani · Married on 03/28/2015

We are beyond pleased with the officiant service that Reverend Ernie provided to us leading up to, and on our wedding day! He is so professional, and truly cares about getting to know the couples he agrees to marry. Reverend Ernie provided us with many ideas, readings, and examples to help us formulate a ceremony that worked for us as a couple. Reverend Ernie was an absolute joy to work with! I highly recommend this officiant to any couple that desires a truly personalized, well thought out ceremony from someone who loves what they do.

amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

My husband and I got married this past weekend and opted to get married at the reception venue instead of in a church. We took the time carefully reading about different officiants because this was one of the most important things about our big day. Even though we weren’t getting married in a church, we still wanted a religious ceremony. Reverend Ernie was the first officiant we met with, he was so kind and professional, and we immediately felt at ease. He went over everything with us in detail and it was clear that he has a lot of experience. It was no question that we wanted him as our officiant on our big day. As our wedding day approached he stayed in touch, he always responded in record time and provided drafts of the ceremony exactly when he said he would. Each draft he would ask questions and make any necessary changes, but there weren’t many as he did a wonderful job! He even asked how to pronounce names which is something that I’ve noticed is clearly NOT done at other ceremonies. Reverend Ernie came to our rehearsal and made sure that we were 100% comfortable and prepared for the wedding day. The ceremony went off without a hitch, we couldn’t be any happier with the way everything turned out. We are blessed to have found Reverend Ernie and he truly surpassed our expectations. He gave us the ceremony of our dreams!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 08/23/2014

We are so lucky to have had Reverend Ernie as our wedding minister. We had no idea how long I'm advance a good officiant would be booked, and waited until a few weeks before our wedding date to find one. Ernie just happened to have had a cancelation on our wedding date, and said he would be happy to do our ceremony! We were thrilled. He is incredibly kind and easy to work with, and he wrote the perfect words for us. We really couldn't have asked for anything more- it really was PERFECT. He is completely professional and I would recommend his services to anyone!