59 Reviews for Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister

Customized Vows (4)
Single Religion (3)
Rehearsal (3)
Non-religious (2)

Rev. Ernie is the perfect wedding officiant. He is responsive, caring, meticulous and passionate about performing ceremonies. He is a true professional who takes care of every detail of the ceremony which allowed us to feel happy and confident while standing in front of family and friends reciting our vows together.

Photo for Rev. Ernest Chiaradonna - New England Wedding Minister Review
Profile Picture Todd, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We used Ernie for officiant services for a wedding ceremony in September 2017. Ernie was an absolute pleasure to work with and probably our favorite wedding vendor. He was very flexible in allowing us to construct the ceremony we envisioned- a Christian service with a hint of Catholicism and some ability to customize the script. He is extremely organized and a very good communicator. He provided us multiple suggestions and ideas along with templates for vows and readings. The rehearsal, despite certain wedding party members being tardy, went incredibly smoothly with him leading the helm. As a speaker, Ernie is very presentable and composed, which I think this is critical, especially where video use has become ubiquitous in the wedding industry.

Profile Picture Philip, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Rehearsal

Rev. Ernie officiated our August 5th wedding and we couldn't be happier with the ceremony. From the beginning he was so easy to work with. He is kind, very responsive to email and I never doubted that we were in good hands. The ceremony was perfect and felt personal to us. I would highly recommend Rev. Ernie to any couple looking for the perfect officiant for their special day!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Rev. Ernie was everything we could have hoped for and more. He was incredibly thoughtful when crafting our ceremony and worked with us to make it perfect for us. Not only do we recognize the beautiful ceremony he held, but our guests could not stop complimenting him either! We cannot express how highly we recommend Rev. Ernie for your wedding!!!

Profile Picture Anthony, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Ernie did the continuation of vows for my son and his husband, the ceremony was awesome, Ernie is flexible with his readings and adds your own personal touches, I wish there was a 10 star rating because he would one

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So thankful to have been introduced to Rev. Ernie through friends of ours who he also married. He makes planning the ceremony extremely easy while also making it completely personalized. Our mothers were over joyed by rose ceremony he suggested, and he guided my husband and I in making the perfect vows to each other. I'd highly recommend him to anyone planning their big day. Thank you so much Rev. Ernie!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very happy that Ernie was our wedding officiant. From the first meeting to the wedding day, Ernie did a great job to explain the options for the ceremony and work with us the wedding program. Our wedding ceremony was so special that guests mentioned to me at the reception how great they thought Ernie did. There were a lot of happy tears- I would highly recommend Ernie to be your wedding officiant.

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy we went with Reverend Ernie, he made our day absolutely perfect. I was raised Catholic and Ernie was able to incorporate many Catholic traditions into our outdoor ceremony, making it incredibly special. He made the entire process so easy right from the beginning, and eased all of our worries. He was friendly and got to know us really well, and I am truly blessed we found him! Highly rated!

Profile Picture Brianna, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Single Religion

Reverend Ernie exceeded our expectations of creating a memorable ceremony on our special day. He helped guide us every step of the way and let us be part of designing and customizing a ceremony that we had always dreamed of. We would highly recommend Reverend Ernie to anyone looking for an officiant for their upcoming wedding!

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ernie was fantastic!
He has such a calming and pleasant presence
He was extremely easy to work with and very experienced. I feel blessed that he was able to officiate our wedding. I highly recommend Reverend Ernie 10 stars!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ernie was such a pleasure to work with and so easy to work with making one of the biggest parts of our wedding the easiest part to plan and coordinate. We ended up with the complete personal package of a ceremony and side ceremony as well as incorporating my wife's daughter. Each part we talked about with Ernie and sent suggestions back and forth and in the end we think we nailed it. Everyone loved our ceremony and most importantly we did too.

Rev. Ernie had to think quick on his feet at the weather was NOT cooperating that day. We lost our drone guy who was also our video guy and Ceremony sound guy. Rev. Ernie took it all in stride and made sure to keep us talking loud enough to try and get people to hear us. His added little touches with our love notes, our vows, our daughter's love note etc were just awesome!

We HIGHLY recommend Ernie especially if you want to make it YOUR ceremony with the help of someone who absolutely LOVES what they do.

Profile Picture Rick, 7/23/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Absolutely amazing man! Helped make my Wedding day extremely memorable! He helps you coordinate exactly what you want, he really suited my needs. And we are a couple with a busy schedule. I can't say enough that will be goodenough, because he's to good.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/6/16, 1 Review

Wedding Date: October 17, 2015
We cannot say enough about how amazing our experience was with Reverend Ernie. From the beginning to the end he provided the attention, care, and guidance required to plan the perfect ceremony. He makes things easy by providing templates, but you can customize as much as you would like and he will continue to refine to your preferences until you are 100% happy. But beyond the ceremony planning, Rev. Ernie is an amazing person and it was a pleasure meeting and getting to know him through the process. I would recommend him to anyone, your expectations will be far exceeded and your ceremony will be perfect!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ernie was the best! He was always extremely responsive and provided guidance throughout the whole process of planning out our ceremony. We had guests coming up to us saying how much they loved him! They were surprised to hear that we had found Rev. Ernie by searching online as they thought we had known him for years. That's how Rev. Ernie is -- he treats you like he's known you for a long time even when you first meet him, which is what makes your ceremony truly special. We couldn't have imagined a better officiant for our wedding day!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Single Religion, Customized Vows

Reverent Ernest Chiaradonna surpassed all of our expectations and we are so very thankful that we chose him as our officiant. He was very helpful with answering all of our questions, which took a lot of stress off of our plate. He was such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. He truly cares about getting to know us and making sure that the ceremony was exactly the way we wanted it. His wedding ceremony format is excellent and allowed us to customize it in a way that fit both of us. My husband is Catholic and I consider myself to be spiritual and we were able to create our ceremony that pleased both us and our families. His constant smile and overall kind presence made us feel so comfortable during the ceremony. All of our guests could not stop complimenting on how much they enjoyed our ceremony and how sweet and amazing Rev. Ernie is. Everyone could tell how much he enjoys what he does. Choosing Rev. Ernie was one of the best decisions we made and we could not be happier that our unforgettable ceremony will be something that our guests, my husband and I will cherish forever. We highly recommend his services to anyone.

Profile Picture Gwen, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Ernest Chiaradonna was amazing!! My husband and I planned our wedding from across the country, and Rev. was super accommodating and helpful. We did all of our communication via email, and he was willing to completely go along with all of our ceremony edits and requests. He was able to maintain the "seriousness" of the wedding ceremony while being lighthearted and adding his own humor and personality to everything. He helped organize the rehearsal and gave us great direction in what will be happening, and then on the day of the wedding, he was definitely a calming presence. We cannot say enough amazing things about Reverend Ernest, and we definitely recommend him to everyone!

Profile Picture Eleanor, 5/2/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ernie was nothing but helpful to me from the day I met him to the day of my wedding. My fiancé at the time was away at book camp and the wedding planning was crazy and he did not add any extra stress for me. He had everything under control and just had me answer the few questions he had. I highly suggest him to everyone but especially to military soon to be spouses because he just makes everything so easy for you. Goes out of his way to help you and actually cares for the couple. My ceremony was Beautiful and everyone loved it.

Profile Picture kendall, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are beyond pleased with the officiant service that Reverend Ernie provided to us leading up to, and on our wedding day! He is so professional, and truly cares about getting to know the couples he agrees to marry. Reverend Ernie provided us with many ideas, readings, and examples to help us formulate a ceremony that worked for us as a couple. Reverend Ernie was an absolute joy to work with! I highly recommend this officiant to any couple that desires a truly personalized, well thought out ceremony from someone who loves what they do.

Profile Picture Dani, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I got married this past weekend and opted to get married at the reception venue instead of in a church. We took the time carefully reading about different officiants because this was one of the most important things about our big day. Even though we weren’t getting married in a church, we still wanted a religious ceremony. Reverend Ernie was the first officiant we met with, he was so kind and professional, and we immediately felt at ease. He went over everything with us in detail and it was clear that he has a lot of experience. It was no question that we wanted him as our officiant on our big day. As our wedding day approached he stayed in touch, he always responded in record time and provided drafts of the ceremony exactly when he said he would. Each draft he would ask questions and make any necessary changes, but there weren’t many as he did a wonderful job! He even asked how to pronounce names which is something that I’ve noticed is clearly NOT done at other ceremonies. Reverend Ernie came to our rehearsal and made sure that we were 100% comfortable and prepared for the wedding day. The ceremony went off without a hitch, we couldn’t be any happier with the way everything turned out. We are blessed to have found Reverend Ernie and he truly surpassed our expectations. He gave us the ceremony of our dreams!

Profile Picture amanda, 12/13/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We are so lucky to have had Reverend Ernie as our wedding minister. We had no idea how long I'm advance a good officiant would be booked, and waited until a few weeks before our wedding date to find one. Ernie just happened to have had a cancelation on our wedding date, and said he would be happy to do our ceremony! We were thrilled. He is incredibly kind and easy to work with, and he wrote the perfect words for us. We really couldn't have asked for anything more- it really was PERFECT. He is completely professional and I would recommend his services to anyone!

Profile Picture Zoe, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ernie was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. He was extremely responsive, thorough and organized, and he followed through on all the little details that made our ceremony special and personalized. He also has a very loving demeanor which brings warmth and kindness to his delivery. We felt very comfortable with him from the very first email exchange all the way through his very prompt filing for our certificate. We would definitely recommend Rev. Ernie as a wedding officiant!

Profile Picture User4096902, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

From the minute we met Reverend Ernie, my mom, sister, now husband and I felt as though we had known him for years. His experience, candor and flexibility were the main reasons by now-husband and I chose him to be our officiant.

We chose his most customizable package as we wanted a non-denominational, non-religious ceremony that incorporated customized vows and love letters that my husband and I wrote to one another, and didn't hear until the ceremony. It was amazing to craft our ceremony with Ernie and work through the little details to make it so personal and so special.

Our guests could not stop raving about how intimate and love-filled our ceremony was and that is 100% due to the ability to make it OUR ceremony with the help of the Reverend AND his delivery. Our guests asked us if he was a family friend, or if we'd known him for long, and I thought the same during the ceremony, it was all just so personal and perfect.

The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding day (when I first started planning, I was more excited for the reception!) and having an officiant who helped me understand the importance and value of the ceremony was paramount, as my ceremony is something I continually look back on and smile about!!!

Profile Picture User3694848, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were traveling from Michigan to New Hampshire to be married, so had to work "long-distance" to make the necessary arrangements. It was our good fortune to find Rev. Chiradonna, who I can truly say went out of his way to assist us in our planning. He helped us through the licensing process, suggested possible locations for the service, then prepared a truly moving cemermony that was far beyond our expectation. Rev. Ernie went above and beyond to make our day special and I honestly cannot say enough about this kind and caring man.

Profile Picture User3591840, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All of these rave reviews are true. Rev. Ernie was an absolute joy to work with. Like many of the other brides have said, my now husband and I knew instantly when we me with Rev. Ernie that he was exactly what we were looking for. Our ceremony took place outside and I was worried that it wouldn't have an organized structure or feel complete. But Rev. Ernie gave us so many great ideas that we are still receiving compliments, as I expect we will for a long time to come.

We first met at a local coffee shop where he went over what we could expect from him and what he also expected from us. The rest of our communication was through email, which is perfect when you work full time and live far away. Rev. Ernie was always quick to respond, by one of the best vendors we communicated with, which makes everything less stressful. He also came to our rehearsal and helped us navigate through the ceremony, which was a huge relief and took the pressure off so we knew what to expect.

I can't say enough nice things about Rev. Ernie. There aren't enough compliments or adjectives I can think of but the best I attempt is: he is professional, punctual, approachable, kind, helpful, easy going, funny, and will do anything to help you create the ceremony of your dreams. Finding an officiant online that you've never met can be scary, but he is honestly the best person we could have ever hoped for to be such an important piece of our big day.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Ernie did an amazing job with our ceremony! He really took the time to personalize it for us, even encorporating some elements of spirituality that were new to him. The end result was a beautiful ceremony that really felt like "us". A friend who has been to many weddings said it was the most beautiful ceremony she had seen. Our wedding was a little tricky to plan since we live in Maryland and were getting married in NH but we planned everything with Rev. Ernie over email and it worked great! He was also wonderfully responsive via email, always getting back to us within a day or so and was very patient with the few revisions we wanted to make. I definitely recommend Rev. Ernie to any couple. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/7/13, 1 Review