Rev. Erin Goodman Reviews

Rev. Erin Goodman 5
Rev. Erin Goodman 6
Rev. Erin Goodman 7

Jenny · Married on 09/22/2018

We absolutely loved working with Erin. She personalized our ceremony and made it absolutely perfect! She was professional and made sure everything worked well for our wedding day. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 09/13/2018

Rev Erin Goodman

Erin is the best! As soon as we met her we knew that we needed to have her! My husband and I both come from two different religions and wanted to be respectful of both yet still have our own belief in the ceremony. Erin worked with us step by step to make sure everything we wanted in the ceremony happened and was true to us and what we really wanted! She kept our ceremony filled with love, laughter, and happiness. Our guest still say to this day that it is one of their favorite wedding Cermonys that they have ever attended. Erin also did a lot of the heavy lifting for us when it came to the paper work and small but very important details. If you are looking for someone who truly goes the extra mile and makes your wedding day feel like one of a kind then you have to go with Erin! She really loves what she does and it shows! Not to mention she is the sweetest most down to earth person to work with! Thank you for making our wedding day so special Erin!

• Michele

Michele Madru · Married on 09/01/2018

The Best Choice for our Ceremony.

Rev. Erin Goodman was the perfect choice for my wedding day on September 1st 2018! Right from the beginning, she was attentive to every detail and made the entire process so easy. My husband and I could not have asked for anyone better. Rev. Erin is great at what she does and an overall caring and attentive person!

Kevin Madru · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Wedding Ceremony

My wife and I are pleased that we had Reverend Erin as our officiant for our September wedding. Her service was well put together and really fit our vision for our ceremony. I would highly recommend Reverend Erin as an officiant.

Cheryl Golden · Married on 08/25/2018

My wedding

Erin was a fantastic reverent for my wedding. She worked with me on a very tight time frame and was very accommodating to my crazy schedule. She helped foster the atmosphere of love I wanted for my wedding and made our day something we will always remember! She makes you laugh, smile and helps you feel the love of your family and friends. Highly highly recommend ❤️

Sent on 12/29/2018
    Rev. Erin Goodman 8
  • Edmund

Edmund Dantes · Married on 07/20/2018

Above and Beyond

We ran away to Rhode Island to elope, but still wanted a romantic ceremony. My wife's family has history in Watch Hill, RI and we wanted to get married in the local chapel. Erin helped us through the whole thing from start to finish, she made an effort long distance though skype and emails to really get to know us and our story together which made the ceremony that much more special. She recommended a wonderful photographer and provided witnesses since we came with no one. The ceremony was everything we hoped for, she was flexible for everything we needed. After the ceremony she stayed to help out with the photographer as we took photos around Watch Hill. She truly went above and beyond.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Lindsay Benedetto · Married on 07/16/2018

We love Rev. Erin!

My husband and I used Rev. Erin Goodman for our wedding in July. I couldn’t speak more highly of Rev. Erin, she was exactly what we were looking for. Neither myself or my husband are entirely too religious and Erin made us feel so comfortable exploring what was important to us for our ceremony. She is easy to talk to and so genuine, I cannot recomend her more!

Cody Benedetto · Married on 07/14/2018

She was absolutely perfect!

Rev Erin was everything we wanted. She was organized, approachable, supportive, friendly, and respectful. She took the time to truly understand our vision and helped make our day perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Michel · Married on 06/24/2018

This is the girl to get you married ♡

Rev. Erin was amazing! Me and my husband wanted just a bada bing bada boo your married wedding, and she helped with it! She has helped with the vows, what poems we wanted read from her and out briadmaid and best man, she helped us with being flexible on payments, if your looking for someone to marry you pick her! She was the best, super friendly, and very helpful for first time wedding♡

Sent on 12/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Erin was wonderful! She really took the time to get to know us and customized our ceremony.

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2017

Erin did a fantastic job on me and my husbands ceremony for our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and really valued what we had invisioned for our ceremony. We had multiple compliments on how very special and meaningful our ceremony was. She made it very special for us!

Morgan · Married on 09/17/2017

Erin was the most wonderful person to have with us leading up to and on our wedding day! She worked with us to make sure our ceremony was absolutely perfect. She guided us every step of the way, but still allowed it to be completely our own! We changed our mind a million times and she rolled with it right to the last second. I was so relieved to have her be the one organizing our ceremony, I can't imagine it being any better!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Rev. Erin Goodman 9
    Rev. Erin Goodman 10
    Rev. Erin Goodman 11

Graham · Married on 09/16/2017

Erin was by far the best choice we made out of all our wedding vendors. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level and she truest cares about the commitment her clients are about to make to each other. If you’re having trouble looking for a wedding officiant, look no further and get in touch with Erin Goodman.

Valentina · Married on 09/09/2017

Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with!! From our initial interview with her to the day that she passed in our marriage license, her professionalism and calm demeanor was a constant that made planning our ceremony a special and low-stress experience. Erin respected our decisions, offered creative ideas and feedback, and delicately balanced it all together to write a beautiful and memorable ceremony. On top of that, Erin has a simply joyful spirit that shines through in her work. It is apparent that she loves what she does, and I’m so happy that we found her to be our officiant. Thank you, Erin!

Rev. Erin Goodman 12

Hillery · Married on 08/12/2017

Erin was amazing! She connected with my husband and I from day 1. She worked with us throughout the entire time. Whenever I had changes to my vows she welcomed it and didn't bar an eye! She truly was the best we could have ever asked for. I recommend her if you want a stress free wedding ceremony! She will adjust her speech to allow for anything you want her to say! Truly remarkable! 10/10!

Tristan · Married on 08/05/2017

Erin was extremely helpful and attentive. She knew exactly what to say and was able to structure the ceremony perfectly and make it truly special. We would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!

Phillip · Married on 06/24/2017

After sitting down with a couple different officiants we were unsure that we would find the right one for us. Then we met Erin and we knew right away that she was a perfect fit. It was a joy working with her throughout the entire process of arranging the ceremony. Erin always made us feel very comfortable and encouraged us to put our own stamp on the ceremony. Once the rehearsal and wedding day came Erin did not let us down. She was very professional all the way through yet also maintained a lightheartedness that helped make things way less stressful. Erin is a great person and an equally great officiant. We highly recommend her. Give her a shot, you won't regret it!

Rev. Erin Goodman 13
    Rev. Erin Goodman 14

Tracy · Married on 03/17/2017

Loved her as a person and a professional. We were thrilled we selected her.

Sara · Married on 08/20/2016

Erin is the best wedding officiant you will find!!!! I would recommend her to all of my family and friends getting married! She was attentive to our unique needs as a couple and customized our ceremony around what we wanted! Erin has such a peaceful and calming personality which you really want when you are wedding planning!! My husband and I are so grateful we had her as our officiant on our day!

Rev. Erin Goodman 15
    Rev. Erin Goodman 16

Alyssa · Married on 07/09/2016

We booked Erin to officiate our ceremony as well as to provide us with some pre-marital counseling, and we can say that Erin is the absolute best. She works tirelessly with you to make sure that you have exactly the ceremony you want to have, and that you're completely comfortable with everything. It was nice that we were able to have get-to-know-you sessions, and even though we live in another state and could really only do things through Skype, she was flexible with timing and we were able to get to know one another a little bit before diving into wedding stuff. The ceremony was everything we wanted it to be, and she walked us through every detail so that it was completely customized to what was comfortable for us and what we wanted our ceremony to be. For example, neither of us is particularly religious, but we have religious families, so we were able to make it spiritual while still keeping it true to our beliefs and comfort level.

The day of went smoothly (she thought of everything, including print outs for the readings!) and was simply beautiful. I can't say enough good things about her or about how I felt the ceremony went. She's super calm and welcoming, and having her up there with us really helped to keep the stress level down because of her friendly demeanor. Everything was perfect, and I really appreciated her hard work for making it special and perfect for us.

As for pre-marital counseling, I think it was incredibly helpful to have some conversations about real-life grown-up stuff about how to work at keeping a relationship working and how to have fun, be comfortable with one another and have a healthy, fulfilling relationship. Erin seemed to be completely open to talking about pretty much anything we felt like talking about and really worked with us so that we felt we were getting everything we needed. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Heather · Married on 02/20/2015

My husband and I are so thankful that we selected Erin to officiate our wedding. Erin's calm and friendly demeanor put our mind at ease during what is normally a stressful process. From our first phone conversation to guiding us through our vows, Erin was there for us every step of the way. She helped to create a ceremony that was not only beautiful but meaningful. Our ceremony truly captured our love for each other and for our friends and family. Erin was a true joy to work with and we would highly recommend her to others.

Sent on 05/16/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2014

From our first phone call to the day she dropped off our signed marriage certificate at Town Hall, Erin was spectacular. She made every effort to get to know us and helped us create a ceremony that was very personal. There were happy tears and laughter during the ceremony, and Erin made a special day even more so with her professionalism and calm, loving demeanor. Peace of mind and heart is priceless, and we cannot thank Erin enough for giving us that on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Rebecca · Married on 06/07/2014

Erin was exactly who we needed to make our day as special as it was. Right from the beginning, Erin was extremely helpful and guided us to create a ceremony that reflected who we are as a couple. It was a wonderful experience.

Sent on 07/24/2014

our ceremony was short and sweet just what we wanted and Erin still made it so touching with her kind words and tender voice! I am so happy to have met such an amazing woman and will always keep in touch with her! She is a breath of fresh air. And may I add so professional and accommodating. Thanks again Erin!!

Sent on 06/10/2014

Sarah and Mark · Married on 02/22/2014

Our wedding was held in our home.
    Erin was open tp the simplicity and spirituality we wanted, gave wonderful input in writing our vows, and was a gracious and calming presence for our
    entire family - we wholeheartedly recommend Erin in every way.

Sent on 03/07/2014