Rev. Erin Goodman Reviews

43 | North Kingstown, RI

43 Reviews for Rev. Erin Goodman

Stephen Weiss · Married on 04/08/2020

Erin is wonderful!

We love Erin! She did such a good job getting to know us and talking us through everything, that by the time we were working on the script, we knew we were going to love the final product. Our families have different religious backgrounds, and we wanted to do a ceremony that touched on elements of each, but largely focused on us and our guests in a more modernist way. Erin was completely ready for any direction the feel of the ceremony would need to go in, her main focus was just to create whatever it was that we were looking for. She really put us at ease, and we got so many compliments from our guests on how meaningful and personal everything felt! Thanks Erin!!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Emily Wright · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing officiant!

We worked with Erin for our wedding at the Towers in Narragansett, RI in January, 2020. We absolutely loved working with her. From our initial email exchanges with Erin, to meeting with her in person, planning our secular ceremony, and the wedding itself, Erin was responsive, friendly, punctual, and thoughtful. She asked very thoughtful questions about how we wanted to feel and how we wanted our guests to feel at our wedding. She provided guidance on how to structure our ceremony, select readings and craft vows that would complement each other. She tailored all of her language to our wishes and comfort (e.g., not assuming we wanted to be announced as Mr. and Mrs. Husband’s last name). Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted and envisioned it to be, and that is in large part thanks to Erin! We cannot thank or recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 01/19/2020

Aimee Lataille · Married on 12/06/2019

Perfect in every way.

We first connected with Rev Erin 4 days before our wedding! Our first two ministers had very unfortunate health issues and we needed someone last minute. Erin was incredibly responsive , kind , and quite frankly made us feel at ease even through all the stress. Our ceremony was beautiful and more then what we imagined. No one even knew we literally just met the night before at the rehearsal. We would give 10 stars if we could

Jack Grumm · Married on 09/07/2019

Just Amazing

Reverend Erin was absolutely fantastic. I felt very comfortable through the whole process. From meeting her for the first time to her announcing us man and wife was and amazing experience. She’s down to earth and really listens and adapts to your needs. Highly recommend.

Haley Grumm · Married on 09/03/2019

Excellent quality and tailoring to the needs of her clients.

Rev. Erin answered all of our questions and went above and beyond for us. She made the moment about us and truly got to know us as a couple to tailor the service and ceremony.

• Tara

Tara Siani-Shanahan · Married on 08/16/2019

Rev. Erin Goodman

I am so glad we had Rev. Erin Goodman marry us. Her calm presence was so nice and made me and my husband so comfortable to talk to. She took a lot of time to really get to know us. I would absolutely recommend her to any couple.

Alison · Married on 07/27/2019

Rev Erin Goodman is the Best!!!

I can't say enough good things about Erin and the beautiful ceremony she officiated for us! Through the entire process, Erin was professional and thoughtful. She took the time to get to know us as a couple, which allowed her to deliver a very personal ceremony. Just about every guest complimented me on Erin's service! She really made our perfect day better!!! Thank you so much, Erin, for everything!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Mikel

Mikel Raposa · Married on 07/03/2019

Amazing wedding ceremony

Erin was amazing!!! Right from the very beginning she was flexible. We hadn’t decided on an exact time, and she was able to make it work. She arrived early and stayed for a bit after. The ceremony was personal and exactly what we were hoping for on our special day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/06/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 06/29/2019

Highly Recommend

We loved working with Rev. Erin! She has such a warm and welcoming personality. We met with her a few times prior to our wedding and she truly personalized the ceremony to fit our needs. We had no idea to where to begin but she helped guide us in creating a wonderful ceremony. I would highly recommend her to anybody looking for an officiant!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Jenny · Married on 09/22/2018

We absolutely loved working with Erin. She personalized our ceremony and made it absolutely perfect! She was professional and made sure everything worked well for our wedding day. Would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/29/2018
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 09/13/2018

Rev Erin Goodman

Erin is the best! As soon as we met her we knew that we needed to have her! My husband and I both come from two different religions and wanted to be respectful of both yet still have our own belief in the ceremony. Erin worked with us step by step to make sure everything we wanted in the ceremony happened and was true to us and what we really wanted! She kept our ceremony filled with love, laughter, and happiness. Our guest still say to this day that it is one of their favorite wedding Cermonys that they have ever attended. Erin also did a lot of the heavy lifting for us when it came to the paper work and small but very important details. If you are looking for someone who truly goes the extra mile and makes your wedding day feel like one of a kind then you have to go with Erin! She really loves what she does and it shows! Not to mention she is the sweetest most down to earth person to work with! Thank you for making our wedding day so special Erin!

• Michele

Michele Madru · Married on 09/01/2018

The Best Choice for our Ceremony.

Rev. Erin Goodman was the perfect choice for my wedding day on September 1st 2018! Right from the beginning, she was attentive to every detail and made the entire process so easy. My husband and I could not have asked for anyone better. Rev. Erin is great at what she does and an overall caring and attentive person!

Kevin Madru · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent Wedding Ceremony

My wife and I are pleased that we had Reverend Erin as our officiant for our September wedding. Her service was well put together and really fit our vision for our ceremony. I would highly recommend Reverend Erin as an officiant.

Cheryl Golden · Married on 08/25/2018

My wedding

Erin was a fantastic reverent for my wedding. She worked with me on a very tight time frame and was very accommodating to my crazy schedule. She helped foster the atmosphere of love I wanted for my wedding and made our day something we will always remember! She makes you laugh, smile and helps you feel the love of your family and friends. Highly highly recommend ❤️

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Edmund

Edmund Dantes · Married on 07/20/2018

Above and Beyond

We ran away to Rhode Island to elope, but still wanted a romantic ceremony. My wife's family has history in Watch Hill, RI and we wanted to get married in the local chapel. Erin helped us through the whole thing from start to finish, she made an effort long distance though skype and emails to really get to know us and our story together which made the ceremony that much more special. She recommended a wonderful photographer and provided witnesses since we came with no one. The ceremony was everything we hoped for, she was flexible for everything we needed. After the ceremony she stayed to help out with the photographer as we took photos around Watch Hill. She truly went above and beyond.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Lindsay Benedetto · Married on 07/16/2018

We love Rev. Erin!

My husband and I used Rev. Erin Goodman for our wedding in July. I couldn’t speak more highly of Rev. Erin, she was exactly what we were looking for. Neither myself or my husband are entirely too religious and Erin made us feel so comfortable exploring what was important to us for our ceremony. She is easy to talk to and so genuine, I cannot recomend her more!

Cody Benedetto · Married on 07/14/2018

She was absolutely perfect!

Rev Erin was everything we wanted. She was organized, approachable, supportive, friendly, and respectful. She took the time to truly understand our vision and helped make our day perfect. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Michel · Married on 06/24/2018

This is the girl to get you married ♡

Rev. Erin was amazing! Me and my husband wanted just a bada bing bada boo your married wedding, and she helped with it! She has helped with the vows, what poems we wanted read from her and out briadmaid and best man, she helped us with being flexible on payments, if your looking for someone to marry you pick her! She was the best, super friendly, and very helpful for first time wedding♡

Sent on 12/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Working with Erin was wonderful! She really took the time to get to know us and customized our ceremony.

Jenna · Married on 10/01/2017

Erin did a fantastic job on me and my husbands ceremony for our wedding. She made us feel comfortable and really valued what we had invisioned for our ceremony. We had multiple compliments on how very special and meaningful our ceremony was. She made it very special for us!

Morgan · Married on 09/17/2017

Erin was the most wonderful person to have with us leading up to and on our wedding day! She worked with us to make sure our ceremony was absolutely perfect. She guided us every step of the way, but still allowed it to be completely our own! We changed our mind a million times and she rolled with it right to the last second. I was so relieved to have her be the one organizing our ceremony, I can't imagine it being any better!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Graham · Married on 09/16/2017

Erin was by far the best choice we made out of all our wedding vendors. She took the time to get to know us on a personal level and she truest cares about the commitment her clients are about to make to each other. If you’re having trouble looking for a wedding officiant, look no further and get in touch with Erin Goodman.

Valentina · Married on 09/09/2017

Erin was an absolute pleasure to work with!! From our initial interview with her to the day that she passed in our marriage license, her professionalism and calm demeanor was a constant that made planning our ceremony a special and low-stress experience. Erin respected our decisions, offered creative ideas and feedback, and delicately balanced it all together to write a beautiful and memorable ceremony. On top of that, Erin has a simply joyful spirit that shines through in her work. It is apparent that she loves what she does, and I’m so happy that we found her to be our officiant. Thank you, Erin!

Hillery · Married on 08/12/2017

Erin was amazing! She connected with my husband and I from day 1. She worked with us throughout the entire time. Whenever I had changes to my vows she welcomed it and didn't bar an eye! She truly was the best we could have ever asked for. I recommend her if you want a stress free wedding ceremony! She will adjust her speech to allow for anything you want her to say! Truly remarkable! 10/10!

Tristan · Married on 08/05/2017

Erin was extremely helpful and attentive. She knew exactly what to say and was able to structure the ceremony perfectly and make it truly special. We would reccomend her to anyone and everyone!