Rev. Dr. Gary R. Copeland Reviews

39 | Columbia, MO

39 Reviews for Rev. Dr. Gary R. Copeland

misty · Married on 10/13/2017

Gary was amazing! Our simple wedding was very personal and intimate. Gary met with us prior to the wedding a couple times, he guided us through a perfect morning! Thank you Gary!!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Michael · Married on 10/13/2017

Rev. Copeland was very professional and attentive to our request. He has several suggested formats prepared for a wedding ceremony, but was willing to make changes to our wedding at our request. He has done this for a long time and even has a checklist of what couples may need to do to prepare for a wedding. We were very pleased how our wedding day went.
    Thank you , Gary!!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Cheyenne · Married on 08/18/2017

Gary was absolutely wonderful. He knows what he is doing and is very professional. He asked us about our plans and thought and he put them into action. He is super nice and has a sense of humor which helped me keep my nerves at bay. Both my rehearsal dinner and venue were located in kind of hard to find locations but he stuck it out and pulled through. I would recommend Gary to anyone!!

Sent on 08/28/2017
  • W

Wes · Married on 06/10/2017

Dr. Copeland was very informative as to how weddings operate. This was our first wedding, so need listed off necessities that we had overlooked.

Sent on 01/28/2018

Bill · Married on 04/20/2017

Gary did a great job for us. He was for professional. I would recommend him to anyone who is getting married. His prices were perfect.

Sent on 06/05/2017

From our initial visit on line with Gary Copeland, his response was immediate.
    We even kept in touch while he was on a business trip to China. He gave some
    suggestions where we might have the wedding but I found the Owen Chapel in
    Brentwood, TN perfect. He just lived a few miles away in Franklin. Being from
    out of town, Dr. Copeland agreed to meet us the day before the ceremony. The service was perfect and what we had chosen ourselves from his website. His reverent demeanor and cooperation with us was just what we hoped. I would recommend him highly and were privileged to have him officiate at our wedding.
    We could not be happier.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Gary was tremendous. Very professional, compassionate and saw to it that we had a service that fit our needs.

Sent on 01/02/2016

Stefanie · Married on 05/23/2015

Gary was excellent. He has a great personality and is very easy to work with. Any time I sent an email or called him he would answer very promptly. We didn't want a religious wedding and Gary was accommodating with that. We pretty much told him what we wanted and he made it happen. Gary was very comforting when my nerves started to get the best of me and made everything seem so easy and feel so effortless. We truly were able to enjoy the moments in front of our friends and family as we exchanged vows.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Allison · Married on 12/06/2014

Mr. Copeland did a nice job performing our ceremony.

Sent on 01/15/2015

It was a pleasure working with Gary! He was professional and prepared from the beginning and stayed that way throughout our event. He even gave us tips at our first meeting with him to prepare us for things we had not even thought about yet. He was super flexible and was able to accommodate us when we sprung a last minute rehearsal on him that we had originally not planned to have. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2014

Heather · Married on 09/28/2014

Gary was awesome!! He made my now husband and I feel very comfortable and at ease on the day of our wedding! We had to change our date a few weeks before due to the reception venue being double booked and he was very flexible and willing to work with us on timing and date change! He has a good sense of humor and made us laugh and interacted with our guests! We were very impressed with him before the ceremony but after the ceremony we were even more impressed! He did an amazing job at the ceremony and his words were perfect! We felt like we knew him for a long time and my husband and I plan on keeping in touch with him! We are thankful we found him to officiate our special day! Everything was perfect and beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Melody · Married on 09/28/2014

Gary was awesome. He helped us think of things we wouldn't have thought of. We had a complication with our marriage certificate because we sent in a copy, and he met up with us again after the ceremony. He's really great and has lots of experience.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Christina · Married on 09/26/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gary Copeland. From the first time I met him he made me feel like, even when the wedding planning process felt like too much stress that everything would be fine. He was extremely organized, professional, kind and patient. The day of the rehearsal when it seemed like nothing would go right, he arrived and calmed me down when even my fiancé had trouble doing so. Then the morning of the wedding he personally called me just to check on me and see if I needed anything. I knew no matter what happened that day as long as he was there at least that part would be ok. Turns out my wedding was perfect, and he did an outstanding job as officiant as well. The guests all gushed about how wonderful he was and I was even sad to see him leave after the ceremony. Highly recommend him to anyone!!!
    Thank you, Gary for being such a big part of our day!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Hayley · Married on 09/22/2014

We loved Rev Gary! He made our ceremony personal.

Sent on 10/08/2014

Rachel · Married on 06/21/2014

Rev. Copeland brought the wedding together! He provided invaluable advice during our first meeting, he worked well with me as I was a more "fly by the seat of my pants" bride rather than a detailed planner, and his flexibility and professionalism truly was the cause of a smooth and perfect ceremony. I would be happy to serve as a reference for future clients if someone needs more details. Thank you so much for everything Gary!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Grace · Married on 05/24/2014

Gary was very kind and helpful. He did an excellent job making sure our ceremony was exactly what we wanted. He had basic outlines for the service and we could make it our own. I was doing all the wedding planning from a different state and Gary easily accommodated us and made planning the ceremony stress free.

Sent on 07/01/2014

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Gary was a phenomenal officiant for my recent wedding. He is a very engaging speaker and included our guests as a part of the ceremony as well. We continue to get compliments from our guests raving of how wonderful he was. He listened to our ideas and guided us in the right direction for putting together a truly memorable ceremony. He was very flexible, allowing us to incorporate our own personal touches while at the same time keeping with tradition. At the rehearsal, he walked us through step-by-step of what to expect on our actual wedding day. Because of this, our ceremony was flawless and went off without a hitch.

Sent on 05/23/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/17/2014

Gary was absolutely wonderful! He made everything so smooth and simple for us. The ceremony was perfect, very laid back like we wanted with just the right amount of humor. We highly recommend Dr. Copeland!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Angie · Married on 10/12/2013

Gary was very helpful and so professional through the entire process. Thank you for helping us through this life event!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/12/2013

It was a lovely day and so grateful for his expertise and love of Christ that he exuded during the ceremony. He and his wife are lovely folks who really listened to what was important to us during this special day. He did a wonderful job and would highly recommend him to another.
    Thanks Mr. Copeland!

Sent on 10/25/2013
  • Tasharella

latashia · Married on 10/05/2013

Had so much fun working with Gary, and I loved his sense of humor! Gary gave me all the tools that I needed to write the ceremony from start to finish. I wanted the ceremony to reflect us and Gary really understood that. Gary was able to meet with us on a Sunday which really helped us since its hard for us to get away from work during the week. Most of the time you would think that an officiant can be stuffy but Gary was a lot of fun and was very funny. He also loved to give my then fiancé a hard time about being a Steelers fan, which made me very happy!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Chasidi · Married on 09/28/2013

Dr. Copeland was a wonderful choice for us for our September wedding! He was very accommodating and made the whole process very easy for us. He was sincere and personal but yet professional at the same time. He performed a very meaningful ceremony. We appreciate all the extra efforts he put in for us.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Aubrey · Married on 09/13/2013

Dr. Copeland was amazing! He was such a blessing to us and responded so quickly. We were really desperate to find an officiant for this specific day, and he was more than accommodating, and also very flexible. We are very lucky to have found him.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Mr. Gary was great!!! He was very understanding of our traditional mexican customs. My wife and I felt very at ease with him and he made us less nervous.. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 08/05/2013