50 Reviews for Rev. Doug Morgan

Licensed (3)
No Denomination (2)
Non-religious (1)
Customized Vows (1)

He is wonderful and so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Annikea, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug was great! He was personable, kind, and welcoming. Our ceremony was smooth and quick, but meaningful and memorable.

Thanks Rev. Doug.

The Welch’s

Profile Picture Mike, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug Morgan was excellent. The ceremony was beautiful. He showed up on time and was professional. He did a great job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the area.

Profile Picture harmony, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Morgan was ABSOLUTELY amazing! I couldn’t have picked anyone better to marry us. He gave us words of wisdom as a man married of many years and he welcomed us with open arms. Thank you so much, again Rev. Morgan

Profile Picture Keara, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug was awesome very nice and was very patient I would recommend him to everyone !

Profile Picture Destiny, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very sweet and kind with us. Very prompt and on top of everything. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug presided over our wedding this past weekend. He was prompt in responding to any questions or concerns that we had. He was accommodating to our needs and specific requests. The service was sweet and was written specifically to our needs. He was very reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

He made our day more special with his kind words! He was very patient, as we ran a little late, and was really a kind person. I loved the vows he came up with for us! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married out in the middle of nowhere, it seems. :) Rev Doug found us and did an amazing job. He was very professional, very easy to work with, and wrote amazing vows for us to use. I nervously messed up during my part and laughed so hard that I cried and had everyone in attendance giggling, too. Rev Doug laughed along with us. I HIGHLY recommend his service to anyone looking. Value for the price we paid was well above our expectations.

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Morgan was very polite and professional. I had found him last minute to do a TDCJ wedding and he was very flexible with me and has a reasonable price. He made my wedding come to life. He also responds really fast.

Profile Picture Sydney, 3/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great great pastor he wrote our vows and they captured the meaning of that day for us

Profile Picture Kiretta, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug was on time. He was very polite; very professional and a pleasure to talk to. He sent us some pre done vows I’d we didnt want to write our own. He’s awesome and I recommend him to anyone looking for a great officiant and an awesome person to do their wedding.

Profile Picture Micah, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Doug was absolutely amazing and VERY professional. We would recommend him to anyone of our friends, family, and anyone else looking for some one to marry them!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug did a fantastic job with our wedding! Def recommend to others

Profile Picture Terry, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiance and I wanted to get married on our dating anniversary; which happened to be on New Years Day. Although Rev. Morgan had another commitment that day he squeezed us in to make this happen for us! To top that he also allowed a few special guests to view the nuptials at his home.

Profile Picture Nadia, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend using him to others for their wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Reverend was awesome to work with and made the process extremely simple. He was very accommodating and allowed us to utilize his home in the absence of a venue of our own.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture April, 12/10/17, 1 Review

Rev. Doug,
Did a beautiful job in all aspects of facilitating our special day. It was perfect.

Profile Picture Erica, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug was simply outstanding...he was very professional and the ceremony was flawless. Afterwards many guests commented on how beautiful the vows were and what a great job Doug did officiating. I would highly recommend him and was very pleased with his services.

Profile Picture Andy, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Such an amazing experience! Did our ceremony just the way we wanted it! I was in love with everything! Thank you Reverend Morgan!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed

Rev. Doug Morgan was great! He assisted my husband and I under short notice, provided a witness last minute and was very helpful throughout the process! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Amber, 11/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I was very pleased with Rev. Doug Morgan’s services for our wedding. He was extremely professional and showed up to both events on time and ready to go. He was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug Morgan did an awesome job on our wedding ceremony. He listened and added anything we wanted to the script and even let us review how the ceremony would go. Our guest complimented on how he spoke and made our ceremony simple and sweet. He was vet responsive anytime I emailed him with a question. He is very versatile and performs your wedding exactly how you want it. I highly recommend Doug Morgan.

Profile Picture Destiny, 10/21/17, 1 Review