57 Reviews for Rev. Doug Morgan

Customized Vows (2)
No Denomination (2)
Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)

He is wonderful and so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Annikea, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Morgan did a wonderful job would definitely recommend him in the future. On time and very proffesional. We waited until last minute to find someone to marry us and even though he already had another wedding to do that day he still managed to do both. Laura and i both appreciate your service very much.

Profile Picture Robert, 7/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My ceremony was very beautiful and Rev. Doug Morgan was awesome. He was very professional and he knew exactly what to say that described my husband's and I relationship, beliefs and the love we share for each other. If I had to do it all over again I would defenately choose Rev. Morgan again. Thank you for making my day perfect. You're the best!

Profile Picture Corie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Morgan provided a professional and welcoming atmosphere. My fiance and I were very pleased and I highly recommend him.

Photo for Rev. Doug Morgan Review - Just married...first photo as a married couple.
Profile Picture Angel, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Single Religion

Very nice ceremony. I was very impressed with the promptness answering my first initial email. He arrived in plenty of time to get to know everyone before the ceremony. Thank you very much.

Profile Picture Judith, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Absolutely loved Rev. Morgan! My husband and I met with him a few weeks prior to wedding, we were both very happy with choosing him to officiate for us. We asked him to add a few things into the ceremony and he did it perfectly. May have been one of his longest ceremonies, and he did it in 100 degree weather! We were all sweating!! We had so many compliments on Rev. Morgan! Everyone was so impressed with his service. We are 200% satisfied with him! Could not have chosen anyone better!!

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very accommodating. Wedding ceremony was just what we wanted! We highly recommend Rev. Doug Morgan!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug was great! He was personable, kind, and welcoming. Our ceremony was smooth and quick, but meaningful and memorable.

Thanks Rev. Doug.

The Welch’s

Profile Picture Mike, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug Morgan was excellent. The ceremony was beautiful. He showed up on time and was professional. He did a great job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the area.

Profile Picture harmony, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Morgan was ABSOLUTELY amazing! I couldn’t have picked anyone better to marry us. He gave us words of wisdom as a man married of many years and he welcomed us with open arms. Thank you so much, again Rev. Morgan

Profile Picture Keara, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug was awesome very nice and was very patient I would recommend him to everyone !

Profile Picture Destiny, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very sweet and kind with us. Very prompt and on top of everything. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Doug presided over our wedding this past weekend. He was prompt in responding to any questions or concerns that we had. He was accommodating to our needs and specific requests. The service was sweet and was written specifically to our needs. He was very reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Brandy, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

He made our day more special with his kind words! He was very patient, as we ran a little late, and was really a kind person. I loved the vows he came up with for us! Thank you!

Profile Picture Tara, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We got married out in the middle of nowhere, it seems. :) Rev Doug found us and did an amazing job. He was very professional, very easy to work with, and wrote amazing vows for us to use. I nervously messed up during my part and laughed so hard that I cried and had everyone in attendance giggling, too. Rev Doug laughed along with us. I HIGHLY recommend his service to anyone looking. Value for the price we paid was well above our expectations.

Profile Picture Cassie, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Morgan was very polite and professional. I had found him last minute to do a TDCJ wedding and he was very flexible with me and has a reasonable price. He made my wedding come to life. He also responds really fast.

Profile Picture Sydney, 3/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great great pastor he wrote our vows and they captured the meaning of that day for us

Profile Picture Kiretta, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug was on time. He was very polite; very professional and a pleasure to talk to. He sent us some pre done vows I’d we didnt want to write our own. He’s awesome and I recommend him to anyone looking for a great officiant and an awesome person to do their wedding.

Profile Picture Micah, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev Doug was absolutely amazing and VERY professional. We would recommend him to anyone of our friends, family, and anyone else looking for some one to marry them!

Profile Picture Nicholas, 2/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Doug did a fantastic job with our wedding! Def recommend to others

Profile Picture Terry, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My fiance and I wanted to get married on our dating anniversary; which happened to be on New Years Day. Although Rev. Morgan had another commitment that day he squeezed us in to make this happen for us! To top that he also allowed a few special guests to view the nuptials at his home.

Profile Picture Nadia, 1/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Angela, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

He did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend using him to others for their wedding.

Profile Picture Danielle, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The Reverend was awesome to work with and made the process extremely simple. He was very accommodating and allowed us to utilize his home in the absence of a venue of our own.

View Vendor Response