Rev. Doug Morgan Reviews

60 | Bossier City, LA

60 Reviews for Rev. Doug Morgan

60 Rev. Doug Morgan Reviews

Annikea · Married on 10/13/2018

He is wonderful and so easy to work with!

bobbie · Married on 09/29/2018

Rev. Morgan was so professional and caring. He took everything we told him and created such a beautiful wedding script/vows for our ceremony. He also accommodated us when we explained our wedding was an hour+ away and he was willing to make the drive. The fact he took in consideration what attire to wear and dressed accordingly was also a plus! I would definitely refer him to all of my friends and family! ??

Tonya · Married on 09/08/2018

Very professional was on time had patience with us I really am happy we chose you I will recommend you to anyone I know

Rev. Doug Morgan 1
    Rev. Doug Morgan 2
    Rev. Doug Morgan 3

Robert · Married on 07/20/2018

Rev. Morgan did a wonderful job would definitely recommend him in the future. On time and very proffesional. We waited until last minute to find someone to marry us and even though he already had another wedding to do that day he still managed to do both. Laura and i both appreciate your service very much.

Corie · Married on 06/16/2018

My ceremony was very beautiful and Rev. Doug Morgan was awesome. He was very professional and he knew exactly what to say that described my husband's and I relationship, beliefs and the love we share for each other. If I had to do it all over again I would defenately choose Rev. Morgan again. Thank you for making my day perfect. You're the best!

Angel · Married on 06/09/2018

Reverend Morgan provided a professional and welcoming atmosphere. My fiance and I were very pleased and I highly recommend him.

Rev. Doug Morgan 4

Judith · Married on 06/09/2018

Very nice ceremony. I was very impressed with the promptness answering my first initial email. He arrived in plenty of time to get to know everyone before the ceremony. Thank you very much.

Brandi · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely loved Rev. Morgan! My husband and I met with him a few weeks prior to wedding, we were both very happy with choosing him to officiate for us. We asked him to add a few things into the ceremony and he did it perfectly. May have been one of his longest ceremonies, and he did it in 100 degree weather! We were all sweating!! We had so many compliments on Rev. Morgan! Everyone was so impressed with his service. We are 200% satisfied with him! Could not have chosen anyone better!!

Rev. Doug Morgan 5

Kathy · Married on 05/26/2018

Very accommodating. Wedding ceremony was just what we wanted! We highly recommend Rev. Doug Morgan!

Mike · Married on 04/28/2018

Rev. Doug was great! He was personable, kind, and welcoming. Our ceremony was smooth and quick, but meaningful and memorable.

Thanks Rev. Doug.

The Welch’s

Rev. Doug Morgan 6

harmony · Married on 04/26/2018

Rev. Doug Morgan was excellent. The ceremony was beautiful. He showed up on time and was professional. He did a great job and I would definitely recommend him to anyone in the area.

Keara · Married on 04/23/2018

Rev. Morgan was ABSOLUTELY amazing! I couldn’t have picked anyone better to marry us. He gave us words of wisdom as a man married of many years and he welcomed us with open arms. Thank you so much, again Rev. Morgan

Rev. Doug Morgan 7

Destiny · Married on 04/21/2018

Doug was awesome very nice and was very patient I would recommend him to everyone !

Emily · Married on 04/14/2018

He was very sweet and kind with us. Very prompt and on top of everything. Thank you so much!

Brandy · Married on 03/31/2018

Rev. Doug presided over our wedding this past weekend. He was prompt in responding to any questions or concerns that we had. He was accommodating to our needs and specific requests. The service was sweet and was written specifically to our needs. He was very reasonably priced as well. I would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Tara · Married on 03/24/2018

He made our day more special with his kind words! He was very patient, as we ran a little late, and was really a kind person. I loved the vows he came up with for us! Thank you!

Cassie · Married on 03/24/2018

We got married out in the middle of nowhere, it seems. :) Rev Doug found us and did an amazing job. He was very professional, very easy to work with, and wrote amazing vows for us to use. I nervously messed up during my part and laughed so hard that I cried and had everyone in attendance giggling, too. Rev Doug laughed along with us. I HIGHLY recommend his service to anyone looking. Value for the price we paid was well above our expectations.

Rev. Doug Morgan 8
    Rev. Doug Morgan 9

Sydney · Married on 03/06/2018

Rev. Morgan was very polite and professional. I had found him last minute to do a TDCJ wedding and he was very flexible with me and has a reasonable price. He made my wedding come to life. He also responds really fast.

Kiretta · Married on 03/03/2018

Great great pastor he wrote our vows and they captured the meaning of that day for us

Micah · Married on 02/10/2018

Doug was on time. He was very polite; very professional and a pleasure to talk to. He sent us some pre done vows I’d we didnt want to write our own. He’s awesome and I recommend him to anyone looking for a great officiant and an awesome person to do their wedding.

Nicholas · Married on 02/01/2018

Rev Doug was absolutely amazing and VERY professional. We would recommend him to anyone of our friends, family, and anyone else looking for some one to marry them!

Terry · Married on 01/01/2018

Doug did a fantastic job with our wedding! Def recommend to others

Nadia · Married on 01/01/2018

My fiance and I wanted to get married on our dating anniversary; which happened to be on New Years Day. Although Rev. Morgan had another commitment that day he squeezed us in to make this happen for us! To top that he also allowed a few special guests to view the nuptials at his home.

Angela · Married on 12/23/2017

He was very professional. I would recommend him to anyone.