Rev. DiAnna Ritola Reviews

51 | Flushing, NY

51 Reviews for Rev. DiAnna Ritola

51 Rev. DiAnna Ritola Reviews

Debra · Married on 09/08/2018

It was absolutely amazing to have DiAnna be part of our special day. Stefano and I felt like we had known her for years and that she captured exactly the things about our relationship that meant the most to us. She was very inclusive and was happy to deliver part of the ceremony in Italian so that Stef's mum felt included and I cannot speak highly enough of her professionalism. No hesitation in recommending DiAnna to anybody. All the best, Debra

Sarah · Married on 04/21/2018

She was very personal yet professional and helped us alot for the exact wedding we were looking for that defined us..

Rev. DiAnna Ritola 1

Akhila · Married on 03/02/2018

DiAnna was hands down the perfect person to conduct our wedding! She was the ideal recipe of warmth, fun and professionalism to keep us sane on a day that felt overwhelming and our of our control. My husband and i were blessed to have found DiAnna who did a great job taking the time to get to know us and our preferences, and ensure that the ceremony was tailored to our specific needs, which I found extremely stress-free on the day of. At the end of it all, we were left with hearts full of love, laughter and amazing photos - all thanks to DiAnna and Michele. Thanks ladies for making our special day absolutely perfect for us <3

Shubhra · Married on 01/17/2018

Rev. DiAnna was simply wonderful. My husband and I really valued the brief yet meaningful ceremony she did for our wedding. We loved her professionalism, kindness and just overall flexibility that one day we would love for her to baptize our future children!

Natasha · Married on 07/14/2017

Before I chose DiAnna, I researched many different officiant's. Honestly her profile stood out to me the most specifically because she is very open minded and fun! Once I spoke to her on the phone I felt like I clicked with her immediately, she has one of those personalities that can get along with anyone. She was very easy to talk to and helped me through the entire process so gracefully. She and I kept In touch up until the day of and I am so grateful for that. On the day of She exceeded my expectations and was honestly everything I could've ever wished for in an officiant. She was funny, kind, and her energy was amazing! All of my guests kept saying that I picked a perfect person to marry us and a few of my guests even asked for her number as they stated they want her to marry them as well. Honestly I highly highly highly recommend her, you will not be disappointed I guarantee!

Mara · Married on 06/25/2017

As promised, Rev. DiAnna delivered a tailored ceremony for my husband and I and we LOVED it. Although we were having a destination wedding, we were able to meet with DiAnna a few days before at a coffee house. We knew at that time that we had made the right choice! Tears were had by all (including us!) during the lovely ceremony. Very professional, low stress. 10/10!

Victoria · Married on 06/21/2017

DiAnna is WONDERFUL! She was extremely responsive, flexible, and patient with us as we were designing the ceremony, and she offered plenty of suggestions. More importantly, we felt completely comfortable with her from the beginning. We didn't meet in person until the day of the wedding, but it didn't feel that way! She truly brings about a joyous energy.

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2017

We are so glad we chose DiAnna to be our officiant! She was so personable and easy to talk to throughout the whole process, and she put together such a personal and beautiful ceremony for us that you'd think she had known us both for much longer than she really did! We would recommend her to anyone looking for a laid back, professional, funny, and sweet officiant!

Bess · Married on 06/17/2017

DiAnna was everything that we could have hoped for, and more. She was incredible to work with leading up to the ceremony as she helped us to craft our special day. DiAnna created an atmosphere of love and community, with perfect dashes of humor to keep things light when needed. When rain started to pour down right before our wedding, DiAnna made sure that a last-minute location change under cover made for a beautiful ceremony without any stress on our part. Many of our guests commented afterwards how amazing she was in making that transition and the way that she captured each of our personalities in the service. DiAnna helped us to shine for one another in the best way possible. She is simply a wonderful officiant and person, and we highly recommend her.

Laura · Married on 06/06/2017

DiAnna was a great choice for our elopement at the Biltmore in Asheville. She was very communicative and had a great questionnaire to get to know both of us a little better. She took all of my edits and editions to our texts and turned them into a beautiful ceremony.

Jen · Married on 05/26/2017

Rev. DiAnna was a pleasure to work with and really took the stress out of our day. We debated hiring a day-of coordinator, but she assured us that with the help of family and the venue, she would have it covered. And she was right! She did a great job gathering and directing the entire wedding party, and added a very nice personal touch to our wedding. It was exactly how we imagined it, and it couldn't have gone any smoother. Thank you, DiAnna!

Catherine · Married on 05/26/2017

DiAnna could not have been a more perfect choice to be our wedding officiant. The moment we met her, we could feel her positivity and zest for life. She is a true blessing to anyone who crosses her path. We are forever thankful to Meghan Rolfe, our photographer/coordinator, for setting us up with DiAnna. Not only did we have the best officiant for us, but a new friend for life.

• F

Felicia · Married on 05/22/2017

DiAnna took the time to meet us for coffee. The rapport was instant... She was personable, compassionate and forthrightly invested in making our "Big Day" special. She supplied us with ample ceremonial options, including several lovely readings. She took care of everything, so that we could focus on each other, during our ceremony... as it should be :)

Erin · Married on 05/20/2017

DiAnna was everything we could have hoped for and more in an officiant! She was always flexible with our crazy schedules, nonjudgmental, and made our ceremony so personal and honestly just perfect. DiAnna gave us recommendations where we needed them and let us decide on everything and anything we wanted. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful she was. My husband and I had an interfaith ceremony and this did not phase DiAnna one bit. She had wonderful recommendations on how to meld our two faiths. We couldn't recommend her more! Thanks so much DiAnna!

Julieann · Married on 05/06/2017

DiAnna was nothing short of EVERYTHING I was looking for in a wedding officiant. She is professional, incredibly personable, and flexible. We had a face-to-face meeting and it was an absolute pleasure. My husband and I hit it off with DiAnna almost immediately, and knew she was the one for us. We adored her sense of humor and received so much respect and gracefulness from her. We continue to receive many compliments on our ceremony.

Pamela · Married on 04/22/2017

Our ceremony created by Reverend DiAnna was a true highlight of our wedding. The Reverend crafted a unique, funny, and engaging ceremony for us. We immediately clicked with Reverend DiAnna the first time we Skyped with her. She really listened to our preferences and dislikes. My family is Jewish and my husband's family is Southern Baptist, so we needed a ceremony that was non-denominational but still meaningful; the Reverend struck the perfect balance and all sides were pleased. We were immensely impressed with Reverend DiAnna and absolutely would recommend her to anyone!

Heather · Married on 04/18/2017

DiAnna was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I planned our elopement with her from out of state, but we never felt very far away from DiAnna at all! DiAnna skyped with us, emailed us, and was always very quick to respond with any questions we had about our elopement. She took the ideas, sentiments & hopes that we had for our special day and wove them into a beautiful ceremony. Her reading was very thoughtfully crafted and really highlighted what my husband and I honor and love about one another. DiAnna was incredibly accommodating. Our wedding day was a rainy and chilly one, and she was flexible as we decided to change the setting in which we planned to say our vows. We have shared her ceremony with our family and they echo our thoughts & feelings. If we are ever going to renew our vows in the area, we will immediately seek her out!! We cannot say enough wonderful things about DiAnna & highly recommend her.

Ashton · Married on 02/18/2017

My husband and I eloped and DiAnna really made our ceremony feel intimate and loving. She sent us a questionnaire to get to know us and really incorporated that into our ceremony and gave it the perfect personalization.

Melissa · Married on 01/14/2017

DiAnna was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was super flexible and easy to get a hold of, and very open to all of our ideas and suggestions. Plus, she has a wonderful sense of humor. DiAnna really helped to make our wedding feel like us.

Katherine · Married on 12/03/2016

Rev. DiAnna was simply perfect! We booked her without meeting but our first phone call left me giggling and smiling even after we hung up and I knew it would work! She guided us through the whole process, wrote a personalized ceremony, and made us feel so comfortable. Our guests couldn't believe that we hadn't known her more than 3 months! She felt like family the instant she walked into the room and I wish I would have asked her to stay for a glass of wine and dancing! Thank you for a seamless and heartfelt ceremony and for fixing my veil for the sake of our pictures! Cheers! xx

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2016

Rev. DiAnna was absolutely great! She was very flexible and accommodating and I would absolutely recommend her to any couple getting married in the Asheville area.

Erin · Married on 10/15/2016

She is the absolute best! Personalized the entire ceremony to my husband and myself in a beautiful, creative, and loving way! If you want a special ceremony centered on you, your partner, and based on love- then DiAnna is your dream officiate. Could not have dreamed of anyone else!

Kylie · Married on 10/09/2016

Rev. DiAnna did a fantastic job as our officiant! Not only was she responsive during the planning process - a huge relief as ours was a destination wedding - but her "love message" was personalized, interactive and poignant. She was absolutely phenomenal, and we could not have been luckier to have her as part of the wedding.

Amy · Married on 10/08/2016

Rev. DiAnna exceeded our hopes for a wonderful officiant! She is a wonderfully intelligent, intuitive, thoughtful human with a warm and shining presence.

Shana · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot express how happy we were to find Rev. DiAnna! She responded immediately with her availability and we set up a skype meeting shortly after. She took the time to get to know both of us and made our ceremony completely about us. It really seemed like she knew us for years. When she found out we wanted to hike to say "I do" she was totally up for the challenge. Rev. DiAnna even beat us up the mountain! There are several pictures where you can see her wiping tears from my eyes during the ceremony. Those are the moments I will forever cherish. We are so happy she was apart of the best day ever!