Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Amelia
    Amelia N. Married on 05/24/2020

Can't recommend Dave highly enough!

We had to reschedule our wedding due to COVID-19, but we decided to elope on our original wedding date. Despite the pandemic Dave agreed to officiate our ceremony and he was wonderful! He gave us so many options to really personalize our ceremony and helped us pare it down for our elopement. He was extremely flexible with us and accomodated our last minute venue change. He helped us perform a socially distanced ceremony and was truly a joy to work with. We can't wait for him to officiate our wedding next year!
  • Lauren
    Lauren P. Married on 02/12/2020

Perfect from planning to execution

I can't say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Fr. Dave from planing our ceremony to being up on the alter. He made it easy every step of the way and helped create a ceremony that was just what we needed, even though we had no idea what we wanted when we started! My guests felt welcome and my husband and I felt relaxed during the ceremony. I would highly recommend Fr. Dave to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding.
  • Arianna Sena
    Arianna S. Married on 02/08/2020

Dave was amazing!!

I can’t say enough good things about Dave. After meeting with Catholic priests and feeling judged because of my now-husband’s beliefs, finding Dave was a godsend. He immediately made us feel comfortable with him. We customized our ceremony to fit US and could make it as religious as we wanted it. He met with us several times to revise, which was great! I loved that he guided us through the ceremony so we could never get lost. I would highly recommend him!!

Arianna,
    Thank you so much for your gracious review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Craig on your ceremony. Congratulations and blessings on you both.
  • Marcos
    Marcos T. Married on 01/04/2020

Great Officiant!!

David was a great officiant for our wedding, he was flexible with our schedules throughout the process of drafting the script. He is an expert at what he does and made sure our ceremony went off without a hitch.
  • Valerie
    Valerie S. Married on 11/23/2019

Father Mark was Awesome

Father Mark did a great job helping us plan our ceremony. He is a lot of fun to work with, and does a fantastic job in making the ceremony meaningful, personal, and keeps everything running smoothly
  • Felina
    Felina R. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding of Our Dreams

Bishop Doyle helped to give me the Wedding of My Dreams. He included parts of our Catholic culture that we really wanted to be part of our wedding. I would do this all over again as Bishop Doyle was a pleasure to work with. He was very attentive to my Wants and everything was perfect.
  • Michael
    Michael R. Married on 09/29/2019

Over the Moon!

Bishop Doyle was the perfect match to officiate our wedding! He is a very nice, charismatic, and integral individual. My wife and I are very thankful for his service, and the ease of stress it came along with! We will recommend Abundant Blessings to all our friends down the road!
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 09/28/2019

Very great

Rev. Doyle was very great at officiating our wedding. Did an amazing job!
  • Micayla
    Micayla J. Married on 09/15/2019

July Wedding with Catholic elements

Fr. Dave was always professional and eager to ensure that we got exactly what we wanted. He helped make our special day extra special.
  • Jill
    Jill A. Married on 09/10/2019

Wedding Officiant

Fr. Dave was wonderful. We felt so comfortable from the first time we spoke. He made our wedding ceremony so special and intimate! Highly recommended!

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Jill... it was a pleasure working with you and Adam at Los Poblanos. And we survived everything nature threw at us! All the best, Fr. Dave
  • Karmen
    Karmen G. Married on 09/07/2019

Best Officiant!! Loved our ceremony!

Father Dave Doyle was amazing! He was so easy to work with and so kind. The ceremony he gave was lovely, hands down the best officiant! I highly recommend him!
    Debbie Married on 08/31/2019

Exceeded our Expectations!!

Father Dave was truly amazing on every level - from the beginning gave us so many options, met with us and made us feel like he had been our pastor forever. Loved the options for a wedding in Loretto Chapel with Catholic elements without being a full Mass - truly wonderful and we felt blessed and comforted knowing he was our Officiant. Would give him 5 stars+++!!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 08/23/2019

Full of Personality and Smiles

Fr. Dave was absolutely a dream to work with. He patiently went through our many considerations (mixed religious families) and was able to create a ceremony that made everyone -including us!- comfortable. He was extremely gracious and had a wonderful sense of humor. If you're looking for an officiant to put you at ease and masterfully conduct your ceremony, look no further. Thank you, Dave!

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hannah and Nicholas, it was a pleasure to work with you on your UNM Memorial Chapel wedding. It is a beautiful site to celebrate a beautiful couple in love. Dave
  • Jesse
    Jesse D. Married on 08/10/2019

Bishop Doyle was the best!

Bishop Doyle was friendly, pleasant, funny, and very personable. He was the perfect choice and put that special touch on our perfect day!
    Sonja Married on 06/22/2019

Sanchez wedding

Very professional and accommodating
    David Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent Officiant

I found Bishop Doyle on here and couldn't be happier. My wife and I weren't really sure how to go about getting an officiant because I am catholic and she was not. However after we met with Bishop Doyle we knew we found the person officiant. He made the entire process so easy. He is truly a professional at what he does. If you are looking around for someone I would stop looking because you found the best with Bishop Doyle!

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

David and Kansas, it was a pleasure working with you and on your special ceremony at the Albuquerque Garden Center, especially incorporating the Unity Cross in your ceremny. Blessings on you both now and forever.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 05/04/2019

Professional & Friendly

Dave Doyle was an awesome officiant for our wedding. He met with us several times to go over our ceremony details and made sure it reflected exactly what we wanted. He has such a friendly and kind personality. He was very helpful during our rehearsal and took charge to make sure everyone new what they were supposed to do and where they were supposed to be. He helped put us at ease that everything would go smoothly and it did. Dave even offers a service to deliver the marriage license back to the county clerk's office, which was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend hiring Dave as your officiant.

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

Hi Elizabeth and Andrew, thanks for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and getting your wedding ceremony the way you liked and wanted it. Your review tells me I'm doing something right. Be well and take care, Dave
    Patrick B. Married on 03/02/2019

Great officiant

Upon contacting Dave Doyle he scheduled a meeting for us to sit down and discuss what it is that we were looking for in our wedding. He has performed literally thousands of weddings and had a multitude of options for everything that we wanted to do with the ceremony. He walked us through planning the whole ceremony, right down to suggestions for vows. He made our ceremony feel personal, even though we had only talked to him a few times he captured exactly how we wanted our ceremony to be. He is an excellent choice.

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

Patrick and Stephanie, thank you for your gracious review. It was a pleasure working with you developing your special wedding ceremony...and it is not many couples that incorporate reading from Hemmingway to Robert Fulgram! And the first reading "Blue-Eyed Devil" is the first time I've heard that. I hope you are enjoying married life now that the wedding activity has settled down.
    Heather T. Married on 10/13/2018

Forever grateful for Fr. Dave

My husband and I couldn’t have chosen a better officiant for our wedding. Fr. Dave was absolutely amazing! He was such a pleasure to work with and we couldn’t be happier with how our ceremony turned out. We still have so many guests telling us how beautiful it was and I want to say it was all because of Fr. Dave. One of the many things we really loved about him, is he really allowed us to customize every single detail in our ceremony and wanted to make sure it was exactly how we wanted it to be. Throughout the ceremony, he was so sweet to remind us to breathe and be calm, as your nerves and emotions are all over the place. He did an amazing job at leading us throughout the rehearsal and ceremony and we never felt lost or unsure of what to do or say. Everything turned out so perfect. We are forever grateful for Fr. Dave and can’t thank him enough for being a part of the best day of our lives.
    Amanda Married on 09/01/2018
    Fr. Dave was awesome! He helped us have a Catholic ceremony outside of a church. He was able to incorporate all the traditions we held important, while still allowing us to have the backdrop of the Sandias. He is so warm and friendly and he gives that feeling throughout the entire ceremony. We had multiple guests approach us after the ceremony to give compliments on how well it went because of him. We are so happy that we chose him. Thank you for everything Fr. Dave!!!
    Rita Married on 07/28/2018
    Fr. David was very responsive and receptive to our sudden changes and requests. Everyone was very happy and cried the entire ceremony of the beautifulness of it! I could not have picked a better wedding officiant for our ceremony!
    John Married on 07/22/2018
    Bishop Doyle is personable, charming, knowledgeable and very good at what he does. He even whispers stage directions during the ceremony so one knows exactly what to do in the moment. He’s a delight and we are so glad that he was our officiant!
    Todd Married on 07/22/2018
    Bishop Doyle was a deeply kind, strong, centered and spiritual presence who guided my husband John and me lovingly and attentively through the preparation for our ceremony, as well as the ceremony itself. We felt truly blessed by his presence and guidance.
    Stephanie Married on 06/10/2018
    I'd like to write a review of our experience with Bishop David Doyle. Bishop Doyle is a warm and welcoming individual who made himself easily available to talk about details, options, the ceremony or really anything that comes up. Bishop Doyle did a wonderful job in walking my future wife and I through planning the entire service leading up to and including our wedding. He really put us at ease and made our wedding day go incredibly smooth. The ceremony was easily customizable based on our religious beliefs without bringing his own beliefs into the ceremony. After the ceremony, we had several guests comment about how much they loved his ceremony and we couldn't agree more. You definitely cannot go wrong by having Bishop Doyle preside over your ceremony.

Damien and Stephanie Furtman

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

Damien and Stephanie, it was a pleasure to work with you on your Tanoan wedding. Thank you for trusting me to take your wishes and ideas and make them into your personal wedding ceremony. All the best, Fr. Dave
    Alexa Married on 06/09/2018
    Rev. David Doyle was an absolute joy to work with!! He was so kind and helpful right from the start. He made sure I was 100% happy with all the ceremony details for my wedding weeks before my wedding so I did not have to worry about anything the days leading up to my wedding. He was so great and even took the lead during rehearsal! My wedding planner, and my bridesmaid who is also a wedding planner even noticed how great he was and said that most officiants do not even do half as much as Rev. David Doyle did. He made my wedding ceremony so intimate and personal. He added touches to the ceremony that engaged our guests and made them really feel apart of our special day. I would recommend Rev. David Doyle to anyone that is looking for a wedding officiant! He was truly the best and made my ceremony PERFECT. And as an added bonus he is extremely affordable!!

Abundant Blessing Wedding Officiant's reply:

Alexa, thank you so much for your gracious review.