Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

849 | Newport News, VA

849 Reviews for Rev. Cory Newell and Associates

• Savanah

Savanah · Getting married on 10/22/2022

Amazing experience with Cory!

Cory made us feel very special on our wedding day. He made sure to keep in touch, and verified all updates on time/location with me and my spouse. He is very organized and arrived to the wedding location right on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make their big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Diana K. · Getting married on 05/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing! Pastor Cory made our Covid Ceremony Incredible!

Can't recommend Pastor Cory enough! Even having to do a facebook live ceremony because covid changed our plans. He made a light heartfelt and fun ceremony for us. We happened to have found out about Pastor Cory, through mutual friends. Best decision ever. We gave him total free range, he wrote our vows and made fun references from comedy and super hero movies. Everything couldn't have been more perfect. We're so glad we have a recording for forever. Those moments Pastor Cory created for us, will last a life time.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Tiffany K. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Awesome Officiant!!

We couldn't have found a better officiant! Pastor Newell had such positive energy. He tailored our ceremony to our religious beliefs. He was very professional yet fun. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved how every detail was thought about. I pray blessing over you and your marriage. -- Rev. Newell
  • Temeka

Temeka G. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Last Minute Elopement

Rev. Cory was very professional and willing to perform our ceremony with just two days notice. He was friendly and had a great sense of humor to help lighten the mood!

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Brittny

Brittny S. · Getting married on 08/15/2021

The best pastor ever

Me and my husband from the start of meeting cory loved him!! He was so willing to accommodate on such short notice and he made me feel so comfortable every step of the way. We really enjoyed his company but especially the way he conducted our ceremony. I will highly recommend him to anyone who needs services. We love you and thank you so much for all that you did for us on our special day.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Sonya

Sonya I. · Married on 06/13/2021

Great Experience

Great service. We only needed someone present to officially sign off on our ceremony, but Cory was always very responsive and the process was incredibly easy even during COVID.

Sent on 06/23/2021
  • Terri

Terri S. · Married on 06/05/2021

It was great and our guest kept talking about Rev Charles’s how great he was!

Rev Charles was great he entertained our guest and made the ceremony relaxing and entertaining while providing us with what we wanted during the ceremony!

Sent on 06/08/2021
  • Tara

Tara W. · Married on 05/29/2021

Made our perfect day even better!

Rev. Cory was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were hesitant at first to have a total stranger marry us, but Rev. Cory took the time to get to know us and our story to the point that we felt like a friend was marrying us. Our guests even said that they had never laughed and cried so much in the same 30 minute period; we're still getting compliments about the way he ran the ceremony! There was a little mix-up the day after the wedding when we realized we had been given the wrong marriage license to file - but Rev. Cory stepped up and dropped everything while he was on vacation to make sure the problem was fixed! We would give him five stars and more if we could!

Sent on 06/04/2021

Rebekah · Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing, everything I could have asked for

Rev. Cory is amazing. We asked for an inclusive ceremony (my family is Jewish my husbands is catholic) and for it to be humorous. And boy did he deliver! The ceremony was fun, energetic, inclusive, while also being thoughtful, romantic and personalized. It was everything we could have asked for and more. I never thought I’d say my favorite part of my wedding would be the ceremony, but it honestly was.

Sent on 06/04/2021

Kaitlyn T. · Married on 05/27/2021

Eric and Kaitlyn’s little wedding adventure

Very friendly and thoughtful on our special day. We loved the ceremony and how comfortable Pastor Cory made us feel, and how he made the best efforts of including our families and friends since we’re both military.

Sent on 06/03/2021

Esling C. · Married on 05/24/2021

Wedding Day

It was perfect. Pastor was very detailed and lighthearted. The ceremony was absolutely perfect. He did my sister and brother in-law’s wedding and I’m glad my hubby and I decided to have Pastor Cory officiate our ceremony.

Sent on 07/02/2021

Lori L. · Married on 05/22/2021

Simply Wonderful!!

All we wanted was a very small, informal ceremony and what we received was more wonderful and a memory for a lifetime. Reverend Cory made us feel comfortable and at ease. We would call on him again for spiritual advice, marriage advice and a simple how are you. God bless you Reverend Cory!!

Sent on 06/20/2021

Savannah B. · Married on 05/15/2021

Excellent service!

Will did a great job. He listened to exactly what we wanted in a outdoor wedding and we were very happy with the ceremony.

Sent on 06/01/2021
  • Latrell

Latrell E. · Married on 05/14/2021

Perfect experience

Finding the right officiant was the hardest choice my husband and I made during our wedding planning. We wanted someone we were comfortable with, who understood the gravity of the ceremony and created an experience for all our guest. Cory exceeded all our expectations. He was a pleasure to get to know, the only officiant we felt asked an appropriate amount of questions to truly understand and share our love story. On the day of, he was prompt, calm and reassuring, he engaged our guest and made us feel incredibly special. We cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 05/30/2021

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Wow. Such kind words from such a dynamic and unique couple. Thank you for allowing me to share your story and for being such a great couple.
  • Claira

Claira S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful!

This company was wonderful to work with! We had to postpone our wedding multiple times due to COVID, but they made it so easy to change dates and were very understanding. Our officiant was Rev. Charles and he was so great throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Giovanna · Married on 04/30/2021

Rev. Cory is great with couples!!

Our experience with Rev. Cory was great and memorable. From the beginning I could tell he was the right person to be part of our adventure eloping to another State. He has charisma and instantly broke the ice when we talked to get to know us a bit. We loved and needed someone like him to make us feel confortable in the ceremony. I absolutely loved the personalized vows he wrote for us and included part of our history together. He was kind and funny at the same time, my fiancé and I almost cried with his words and advise as a new married couple. I will definitely recommend him. I’m a happy he gave us a copy of the personalized vows he wrote. Thank you Rev. Cory.

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • LATOYA

Latoya · Married on 04/28/2021

So wonderful and an amazing experience

Pastor Newell was amazing for me and wife! We did a ceremony as wife and wife due to Covid! However it was so awesome and he was so amazing and very down to earth but professional! I’m told my wife on our honeymoon that I want to do it all over again❤️ When we renew our vows we will definitely contact Pastor Newell:

Sent on 05/02/2021

Michael B. · Married on 04/18/2021

Beyond Helpful!!!!

Given the circumstances of my situation, Rev. Cory and his team were flexible and amazingly helpful! the situation my wife and I were in was not an easy one and they made it easy!

Sent on 06/05/2021

Terrece T. · Married on 04/15/2021

He was amazing

He was amazing and patient. Would love to use him for our official wedding next year.

• Molly

Molly B. · Married on 04/06/2021

Rev. Cory is the best!

Rev. Corey was incredible in helping us marry privately during the pandemic. He's very personable, outgoing, and it's clear that he cares about each couple he works with and takes pride in his work. I appreciated his professionalism and responsiveness in scheduling with us. We could not have asked for a better officiant!

• Katie

Katie P. · Married on 04/02/2021

Our Wedding was Perfect

Rev. Cory was wonderful, personable, and so much fun! Our ceremony went off without a hitch and we loved how he included our families during the event. Thank you, Rev. Cory, for everything! We couldn't have asked for anything more perfect than it was!

• Katie

Katie P. · Married on 04/02/2021

We love rev. Cory

We LOVE Rev. Cory!! He was kind, spiritual, funny, easy to open up to! We loved our experience with him as our Pastor. We highly recommend him for a personal, genuine, amazing influence on newleyweds journey into marriage.

Sent on 07/02/2021
  • Johnny

Johnny S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Above and beyond expectations!

Pastor Cory was amazing at our wedding and felt like one of the family. The way he took our love story and incorporated it with his sermon was incredible! Some family members said it was something you’d hear or see in a romantic comedy movie. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know and work with Pastor Cory and highly recommend his services to everyone. He will not disappoint. He was the true MVP on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Alexander L. · Married on 03/10/2021

Very friendly and professional

Rev. Cory was very professional and passionate about our big day, even though it was only and Elopement. He gave us all the info we needed and recommendations a bout place and a couple aspects of the process that we didn't know with this being out first time getting married. Wonderful service

Sent on 03/22/2021