Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7

Elaine Linn · Getting married on 12/05/2020

the day was great

it was a pleasure working with Rev Cory. It was a beautiful day :) we would recommend him. his online payment arrangements made it very easy to use

Sent on 05/29/2019

Adrian Ricks · Getting married on 08/04/2020

one of the best i ever seen

he was wonderful in every aspect. was very friendly and got the family and crowd involved in the ceremony was worth every cent.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Adrian

Adrian Hill · Getting married on 07/05/2020

The Cinderella Wedding

Rev. Cory's team was excellent, Rev. Charles was ready and on point with the few last minute changes made (15 minutes) before the ceremony started. I had paid to have my wife ride a horse down the aisle, while waiting Rev. Charles kept everyone focused and in good spirits (because no one knew what was going on). In a matter of minutes we came up with a plan to have my wife ride the horse half-way down the aisle and then her father would walk her the rest of the way. Since this was the first time my wife rode a horse, Rev. Charles gave her lots of encouragement from the alter. Everything went smooth without a hitch and on the first go around. Rev. Cory's team is really there for you and always give 200% from out the gate. I recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Eloise · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great addition to our day!

Rev Cory listened to everything that we wanted for our small ceremony and made it really special for us!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • User3641461 ·

Very easy to work with, reasonable price, great communication and very friendly!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Tiffany · Getting married on 08/03/2019

He was super accommodating and very professional! Would highly recommend Cory for anyone’s wedding!!!

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply the best

Cory made our ceremony so fun and engaging. He kept the audience engaged and laughing while also sharing our love story perfectly! So many people were complimenting how unique and fun our ceremony was, and that’s all thanks to Cory! It was a special ceremony that we will remember for a lifetime.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Rose Carandang · Married on 06/14/2019

Very entertaining

I love the service and the flexibility , eventhough I was late lol he still manage

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Christy

Christy Greene · Married on 06/09/2019

Our guests are still raving about Cory!

We booked Cory for a small, backyard wedding on a Sunday evening without a lot of notice at all. Right off the bat I knew that he was perfect for the laid back, informal, nontraditional wedding that we envisioned. He is great at what he does, very personable and very passionate about your wedding. Although we knew we were not the only couple that he was working with on their wedding, he made us feel as if we were. We had a lot of laughs (and tears) during our ceremony. Our guests are still talking about how much they loved Cory!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10

Randall Decker · Married on 06/08/2019

A Perfect Wedding

We are over the moon with how magical our wedding was! Cory was the perfect Pastor! His heartfelt energy and care for us as a couple was felt by the entire room. All night our guests told us how incredible his ceremony was and asked how they could have him at their own weddings. Cory treated us like the only couple he had all year. We especially enjoyed our counseling and pre-marriage time with him. Cory is more than the officiant who married us, we consider him a lifelong friend.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Madison · Married on 06/08/2019

Easy going and flexible

Willing to work with what you want for a ceremony. We really wanted something short and sweet and they did JUST that. It was perfect.

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Anna

Anna Boyd · Married on 06/03/2019

A Ceremony Perfect in Every Way

If you and your significant other are considering hiring Rev. Cory to officiate your wedding, DO IT! As a member of the LGBTQIA+ community, part of my search to find an officiant included finding someone who wouldn’t bat an eye at marrying a lesbian couple. Not only did Rev. Cory not bat an eye, but he also welcomed us with open arms. Before the big day, he works with his couples to find a meeting time either in person or on Skype where he can learn about the couple and discuss what they desire to have in the ceremony. Although Rev. Cory has a religious background, what I love so much about him is that he’s adamantly devoted to respecting the views and desires of the couple. Rev. Cory guided me and my wife to create a ceremony personal to us that incorporated our loved ones. Rev. Cory gave a beautiful ceremony that kept my guests captivated with many of them coming up to us to rave about him after! Without a doubt, Rev. Cory was worth every penny!

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11

Matthew Currall · Married on 06/01/2019

Officiant.

Charles Daniel was amazing. The ceremony was perfect. It was exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Deanna Johnson · Married on 05/24/2019

Wedding on the water

Rev. Cory Newell was the best officiant I've ever experienced, and I'm happy it was for my wedding. All of guests complimented on how wonderful the ceremony was. He made it personable he told our love story and had humor, while also being spiritual. I can't say enough about him you really have to experience his greatness for yourself! My husband and I couldn't have made a better choice.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Anastasia Martini · Married on 05/19/2019

Smooth and relaxed!

Absolutely amazing! Cory was so helpful and gave amazing advice when my mind was exploding. I couldn’t have asked for a better officiant

• W

Waverly Chenelle Carlos · Married on 05/18/2019

Professional and sweet

Having Pastor Cory marry us on May 18 was the best decision! We had difficulty in looking for the spot to do the wedding and he helped pick a place for us. Very professional and on time. We also loved the vows and Bible verses he incorporated in our ceremony.

Terri · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

I did not have Rev Cory as my Officant but I had one of his partners Dr Watson. She was beautiful, she made our wedding so amazing. So much laughter and joy. I would reccomend her to the fullest. Dr Watson has such a loving personality and willing to make sure you feel super special.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12

Michelle · Married on 05/17/2019

Cory was by far one of the best choices that we could have made for our wedding. People at our wedding commented multiple times about how they loved the ceremony when normally would have expected it to be a snooze fest, and we had a longer ceremony than most I feel. Lots of our guests even thought he was an old friend from our schooling days! 100% would highly recommend to anyone looking to book his services!

Kelly · Married on 05/17/2019

Cory Made the Ceremony!

Cory was not only professional, but he made our ceremony fantastic! He had the entire crowd laughing and crying happy tears at the same time! Everyone talked about how much they loved his service and how animated, funny, and sweet he was! I would recommend him to anyone!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019

L Price · Married on 05/11/2019

Rev. Cory was the pastor for our wedding. He was awesome, funny, sincere and so so kind.

Pastor cory is the best pastor in the world. Plain and simple. Doesn't get any better than him. We feel we won the lottery having him marry us. Thank you pastor cory.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Kenneth

Kenneth · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Virginia has to offer!

There isn’t enough words to describe how awesome pastor Cory Newell is. He is energetic, meaningful, and knows how to make a wedding a memorable one. 5 stars doesn’t do this man justice, he definitely deserves more. Thank you pastor Cory Newell for making my wedding the most amazing day ever!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Earl

Earl Debellis · Married on 05/11/2019

Beach Wedding

Great great experience wonderful sense of humor with just the right touch of religion

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Renata

Renata · Married on 05/08/2019

The George Wedding

I couldn't be happier with the entire process! It was fast , straight to it ,super friendly and professional. Dr. Watson was amazing I felt like we already knew each other and she performed a beautiful ,fun intimate ceremony. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Sam Law · Married on 04/27/2019

Intimate elopement

We had never met prior and we had no expectations besides someone to legally marry us. WE ARE SO THANKFUL that we used this vendor. Instead of a cold rushed ceremony we had Dr. Patsy Watson. She was so warm, kind, genuine and intelligent. We felt like we new her forever. It really made our wedding so special. She was loving and patient with all our children and with the fact that I (the bride) was running very late. She was so sweet and calm it was wonderful.

Sent on 04/30/2019