Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 4
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 5
  • Alison

Alison Noble · Getting married on 02/10/2021

He Will Plan Everything For You!

Cory was great! He came from out of town to Richmond to have the service in my dream location. He always answered emails quickly and planned my whole ceremony perfectly when I did not know what I really wanted. It was perfect!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Elaine Linn · Getting married on 12/05/2020

the day was great

it was a pleasure working with Rev Cory. It was a beautiful day :) we would recommend him. his online payment arrangements made it very easy to use

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Savanah

Savanah M · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing experience with Cory!

Cory made us feel very special on our wedding day. He made sure to keep in touch, and verified all updates on time/location with me and my spouse. He is very organized and arrived to the wedding location right on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make their big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • James

James Michael Moran Jr · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Experience Maker

The best, most lively, genuine person you will ever meet. It truly made our ceremony an experience to remember. Couldn't recommend Cory enough :)

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8
    Sent on 01/09/2020

Adrian Ricks · Getting married on 08/04/2020

one of the best i ever seen

he was wonderful in every aspect. was very friendly and got the family and crowd involved in the ceremony was worth every cent.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Thomas Andrews · Getting married on 08/01/2020

A wonderful day

Wonderfully performed very talented and knowledgeable Ministries Rev. Cory Newell gets a 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ +
    I could go on in on but there’s no need if you’re searching for a wedding officiate in you come across his name look no farther put your search on stop in call Rev. Cory Newell
    Thanks Thomas & Lovie Nicole Andrews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9
    Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Adrian

Adrian Hill · Getting married on 07/05/2020

The Cinderella Wedding

Rev. Cory's team was excellent, Rev. Charles was ready and on point with the few last minute changes made (15 minutes) before the ceremony started. I had paid to have my wife ride a horse down the aisle, while waiting Rev. Charles kept everyone focused and in good spirits (because no one knew what was going on). In a matter of minutes we came up with a plan to have my wife ride the horse half-way down the aisle and then her father would walk her the rest of the way. Since this was the first time my wife rode a horse, Rev. Charles gave her lots of encouragement from the alter. Everything went smooth without a hitch and on the first go around. Rev. Cory's team is really there for you and always give 200% from out the gate. I recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • User3641461

Very easy to work with, reasonable price, great communication and very friendly!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Eloise · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great addition to our day!

Rev Cory listened to everything that we wanted for our small ceremony and made it really special for us!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Nicole Andrews · Married on 01/08/2020

Nicole Andrews

We found Rev. Cory online and were impressed by the reviews. Because it was a small ceremony just me and my husband I thought that he would have a really quick service. But he wrote valves especially for us and made it extra special. Regardless of your religious faith or believes I would strongly recommend Rev. Cory he would fit any service.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Susan Skelton Hobbs · Married on 12/31/2019

More than I expected

Pastor Corey was amazing! He was very easy to communicate with and the ceremony went amazing!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Bryan

Bryan Dietel · Married on 12/28/2019

Corey is an amazing talent.

A five-star review does not do justice for how wonderful Corey conducted our wedding ceremony. He was personable, funny, and professional the entire time.....and over 15 people asked for his contact information after our wedding. When we were looking for officiants to conduct our ceremony, what immediately stood out about Corey was his 'modern-take' on a non-denominational Christian ceremony. He brought in humor, scripture, and crowd interaction with an amazing perfection to the point it left us speechless.

A few months prior to our ceremony, we met with Corey for breakfast to get to know him better. After ten minutes into the meeting, we were sold on his enthusiasm. He mentioned how he likes to 'bring in the crowd' during a ceremony, and it was the highlight of the event. He made it very clear on how he wanted the entire audience to know it was OUR DAY, OUR WEDDING, and everyone was there to celebrate OUR DECISION to spend the rest of our lives together. There was not a single member in our audience who did not appreciate the amazing scripture and story Corey presented to the crowd.

Thank you so much Corey for making our day the greatest event of our lives.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
    Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Maila

Maila Stark · Married on 12/13/2019

Last minute

Our marriage was planned as civil but we needed to have someone minister the license and we waited until the night before until lining him up. He is able to LGBT marriages and is an important thing to still consider in 2019 going into 2020 because others on this site had turned us away.

It was a quick and easy coffee shop marriage and he made it feel emotional and special.

Sent on 12/25/2019

Ashlie Vaughan · Married on 11/16/2019

Pastor Cory Newell was amazing!

If you're looking for an officient who will customize your ceremony and tailor it to your wants and needs, Cory is your man! He was so bubbly and easy to talk to. He gave my fiance and I so many options and suggestions to really make our day feel special. Above all else though, is that no matter who you are or who you love, Cory will make you feel accepted and loved.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 11/10/2019

Everyone was raving about our ceremony!

Pastor Cory was on point!!! We had one Skype meeting with him prior to the wedding where we told him our story of how we met and he took down notes furiously. He asked us lots of questions and he took everything we told him and incorporated it all perfectly into our ceremony, including every single detail! The ceremony was not boring, quite the opposite! He even gets the guests to participate at one point. Afterward, everyone was raving about how our ceremony was the best wedding ceremony they ever saw. Thank you so much Pastor Cory for making our ceremony so special!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12
    Sent on 11/30/2019
  • Gina

Gina Murphy · Married on 11/02/2019

Cory is amazing

Cory made our wedding so beautiful, intimate and FUN! He was so upbeat and personable, I feel like I’d known him for years. He was such a joy to have for our day. If you’re thinking about booking him, DO IT! You won’t regret it. Thanks, Cory!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Sarah · Married on 11/02/2019

Joy to work with!

Pastor Corey was such a joy to work with! Without knowing it he was the pastor at wedding for a friend of ours 2 years ago. Pastor Corey was very knowledgeable on scriptures and anything that pertained to weddings. He sat down with us on a couple of occasions and listened to what we wanted for our wedding and tailored it to what we wanted our perfect wedding to be. He got our guests involved in the ceremony and made it fun! I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Brian Enos · Married on 11/02/2019

Fun and professional

Our experience was wonderful. would definitely recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing job done for our wedding

Cory did an amazing spectacular job on our ceremony. He kept it very entertaining and expressed our story so perfectly!! He even involved our guests and made us ALL laugh and enjoy our day to the BEST!! What an amazing friend and man!!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 13
    Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/02/2019

Charles Daniel was awesome!

We had Charles Daniel marry us and he was awesome. We had a FaceTime meeting with him and expressed and few concerns (my fiancé is partially deaf in one ear) and he was great. Very understanding and made sure to speak very loud and clear while saying our vows to repeat. He made it a very personable ceremony which was amazing. Can’t recommend him enough!!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 14
    Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Wampler · Married on 11/01/2019

Genuine & Helpful

I reached out to Cory after being referred to him by a friend. He responded to me within an hour and was also able to FaceTime with me to go over his pricing, our questions, etc. that SAME DAY!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Nigeria

Nigeria Barbour · Married on 10/26/2019

This vendor was amazing! She went above and beyond to do her job!

The service I received was excellent. Dr. Watson was my officiant. She spoke beautifully. She was very professional. She came prepared. Her words made guest cry, they loved her. DR.Watson has a beautiful spirit, and im very pleased.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 20
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 21
    Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Nichole

Nichole Dawn Schultz · Married on 10/26/2019

Reverend Chuck was amazing!!

Hiring Reverend Chuck (Charles Daniel) through Reverend Cory Newell & Associates was one of the smartest decisions I made when hiring my vendors.
    Chuck was amazing--he was easy going, light hearted, made us laugh, and helped set the tone we wanted for our ceremony. Not only that, but he was always easily available--I can't count the number of times that I bombarded him with questions, even well after we got married! Wonderful man, great service, great price :)

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 22
    Sent on 11/11/2019

Jennifer Moseley · Married on 10/26/2019

So personal!

He made it so completely personal! His energy behind it all was made it such an emotional moment. We loved Corey and wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Rancour · Married on 10/12/2019

Reverend Cory Newell is AWESOME!

Our wedding day was perfect. We couldn't have made it through without Reverend Newell's great advice and expertise!
    The Voglers