Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 5
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7
  • User3641461 ·

Very easy to work with, reasonable price, great communication and very friendly!

Tiffany · Getting married on 08/03/2019

He was super accommodating and very professional! Would highly recommend Cory for anyone’s wedding!!!

Daysha Hester · Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful intimate wedding

Pastor Cory was amazing! He was on time and very professional. He made sure I (the bride) was comfortable and did not need for anything on my special day. He was also well prepared. My husband wanted to share custom vows until the day of and pastor Cory had a backup set of vows for us.

Ciara Bishop · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful, funny and breathtaking!!

I was so incredibly happy with how everything flowed! It was funny and heart warming. I loved everything so much! I would recommend Rev. Cory to anyone wanted any kind of wedding, big or small but he’s a genuinely kind and caring person and will do his best to make your day memorable!

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8

Bobby Cox · Married on 03/10/2019

Could not ask for a better experience

Great experience. Exactly what we were looking for. Helped to make our day the amazing day it was.

Jasmine Rivera Rivera · Married on 03/04/2019

Very friendly

We just wanted a quick casual ceremony and he made it fun and fast. It took all of 20 minutes and we loved it.

• Katie

Katie Betz · Married on 02/16/2019

Made our day even more memorable

I could not be more happy and thankful Rev Cory married my husband and I! Our families and friends are still talking about the ceremony and how much they enjoyed they enjoyed the Rev! We absolutely recommend Rev Cory for anyone who is wanting an unforgettable ceremony.

Andrew · Married on 02/16/2019

Worth every penny!

Excellent ceremony! Agreed to last minute venue change!

Marcus Askew · Married on 02/14/2019

Amazing experience

Reverend Newell did an amazing job. He was very professional and helpful by providing his expertise which made our ceremony beautiful. He was genuine and extremely thoughtful. I would highly recommend him in the future

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9

Amelia Wilcox · Married on 02/14/2019

Amazing and great

Amazing and very good I would highly recommend him to anyone

• Tina

Tina Flowers · Married on 02/03/2019

Beautiful ceremony!

My daughter’s wedding ceremony could not have been any better! Cory was interactive with the guests and personalized the ceremony. Guests at the reception kept commenting that this was the best wedding they have ever attended. Thank you again Cory for making Maddie’s day memorable ❤️

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11
  • Ashley

Ashley Fick · Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Reverend Cory Newell was an absolute pleasure to work with! We chose to use his fast sign service and could not be more pleased with how easy it was and how comfortable he made us feel during the entire process. He even went out of his way to meet us when we encountered a scheduling conflict. My husband and I would recommend Reverend Cory to anyone and am sure that all of his services go above and beyond!

• Curry

Valicia · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent Service

We were in a jam without a Pastor for our service and found this out the day before. Pastor Cory was recommended to us by the hotel which we were having our Wedding. When I called and told him what was going on through my tears the first thing he said to me was stop crying everything is going to be alright. He asked me some questions then said what time is the ceremony I told him 2:00 pm then he said I'll be there by 1:00 pm. Pastor Cory did exactly as he said he was going to do. We were married and all this would not have been possible that day if it was not for Pastor Cory helping us in our time of need. We love you Pastor Cory and no words could ever thank you enough for what you did for us on our Wedding Day. Thanks.

Amy Lunsford · Married on 12/31/2018

Wonderful, meaningful, and personal

Bill was professional and intimate.

Dana Small · Married on 12/31/2018

Norfolk NYE

We got married on NYE thanks to Pastor Newell. We really enjoyed the service provided by Cory. Fun and professional. Had our few guests entertained and had some beautiful things to say. Thanks again !

Basma Ha · Married on 12/30/2018

Just as expected, everything was perfect! I highly recommend rev.corry

Rev.corry is so nice and professional, everything was as expected it was more than perfect, thank you for everything Rev.corry

Dana Robins · Married on 12/23/2018

Excellent!

Reverend Cory made our ceremony interesting and he adapted well to the guest. He received many compliments from my guest.

Michael Campbell Sr · Married on 12/21/2018

Short notice

On short notice we needed a marriage and you guys came through

• Tyanna

Tyanna · Married on 12/15/2018

Our out of the Ordinary Wedding

Rev. Cory was amazing! We couldn’t have asked for anyone better. He rolled with the chaos that my friends and family supplied and then with our dogs roaming around managed to include them into the Ceremony. If we could give more stars we definitely would. He deserves way more than he asks for. Thank you soo very much for everything you did for us!

-Clay and Tyanna Costello

Elizabeth Curtin · Married on 11/25/2018

Great service

Great service and kept us right on track for the wedding we exactly imagined!

Elliot Stevens · Married on 11/25/2018

Feeling Blessed

My wife and I can’t thank Cory enough for all the joy he brought to us and are families. Cory will invest his time and compassion as if it was his last ceremony. This is a one time experience for two, that only comes once in a life time. Don’t do it without Rev. Cory Newell.

Chanthida Kheng · Married on 11/25/2018

Awesome and perfect

He is organized person. He did a perfect job.

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 12

Ashleigh · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfect Experience

Pastor Cory did a flawless job officiating our wedding. From the first e-mail we sent to him, he was quick to respond, warm, and interested in hearing about our story and our vision for a ceremony. We asked for a ceremony that was both humorous and also romantic, he provided exactly that. He had our guests fluctuating between laughter and tearing up at his beautiful, sentimental commentary . We have received countless compliments from our attendants stating how engaging and entertaining his ceremony was and we have to agree. Pastor Cory made our very special day, happier and more memorable with his incredible presence and officiating - we cannot recommend him enough!

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely amazing!! Hire them!!!

My friends had Reverend Cory marry them a couple years back so when we got engaged I knew I wanted to hire him for our wedding. I remembered how fun and exciting and emotional her ceremony was and i knew i wanted the same. Out of all the weddings i had attended that was my favorite ceremony. When i signed the contract Reverend Cory had another contract come in before mine so i was upset he wasn’t available BUT little did i know he has a team of associates and we had the pleasure of having Reverend Chuck as our officiant. We live in Richmond and they are in Newport News so it was difficult to meet in person so we did a video chat with him and we fell in love right away! He has the best personality and humor and we knew we were in good hands. He was so personable and always responded within the hour by text or email when i had any questions. We couldn’t have imagined a better ceremony. Reverend Chuck did such an amazing job i can’t even put into words how perfect it was!! We got so many compliments all night and after from our guests saying it was one of the most fun and best ceremonies they’ve ever been to! It was amazing how he was able to capture our love from a 5-10 minute video chat and questionnaires and turned our ceremony into something so beautiful and fun at the same time.