Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 6
Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 7

Elaine Linn · Getting married on 12/05/2020

the day was great

it was a pleasure working with Rev Cory. It was a beautiful day :) we would recommend him. his online payment arrangements made it very easy to use

Sent on 05/29/2019

Adrian Ricks · Getting married on 08/04/2020

one of the best i ever seen

he was wonderful in every aspect. was very friendly and got the family and crowd involved in the ceremony was worth every cent.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Adrian

Adrian Hill · Getting married on 07/05/2020

The Cinderella Wedding

Rev. Cory's team was excellent, Rev. Charles was ready and on point with the few last minute changes made (15 minutes) before the ceremony started. I had paid to have my wife ride a horse down the aisle, while waiting Rev. Charles kept everyone focused and in good spirits (because no one knew what was going on). In a matter of minutes we came up with a plan to have my wife ride the horse half-way down the aisle and then her father would walk her the rest of the way. Since this was the first time my wife rode a horse, Rev. Charles gave her lots of encouragement from the alter. Everything went smooth without a hitch and on the first go around. Rev. Cory's team is really there for you and always give 200% from out the gate. I recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Eloise · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Great addition to our day!

Rev Cory listened to everything that we wanted for our small ceremony and made it really special for us!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Wampler · Getting married on 11/01/2019

Genuine & Helpful

I reached out to Cory after being referred to him by a friend. He responded to me within an hour and was also able to FaceTime with me to go over his pricing, our questions, etc. that SAME DAY!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Rancour · Married on 10/12/2019

Reverend Cory Newell is AWESOME!

Our wedding day was perfect. We couldn't have made it through without Reverend Newell's great advice and expertise!
    The Voglers

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Ivy ORP

Ivy Best · Married on 10/10/2019

The perfect moment

We hired Corey for our elopement ceremony and are so happy we did. My wife is Christian and I am pagan. Corey knew this and worked hard to create a ceremony that blessed our marriage with Christian prayer, but also respected my beliefs. He made us laugh and cry and wrote the perfect vows for us as a couple. He even used a phrase that means so much to us without even telling him what it is and what it means. We couldn't be happier with the moment we shared on the beach and he gave us a copy of the ceremony to keep. We're absolutely thrilled.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 8

Michael Gardner · Married on 10/03/2019

Made the best day even better.

Mr. Newell made the best day of my life and my wife’s even better with his words, demeanor, and professionalism. He was on time and very polite. He made sure everything was as how we wanted, asking questions I never even thought to, and gave everyone a calm feeling on a day where we may have otherwise been anxious. I can’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Cameron Grable · Married on 09/28/2019

Simple and Awesome!

Reverend Cory was just perfect for us! He was very attentive to every detail and put in all the effort that I would expect from someone that knew us for years. He really made our special day just that much more special.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Tasha · Married on 09/28/2019

A wonderful speaker!

Cory has such energy when speaking I felt like he had control of the whole crowd during the entire ceremony. He evoked tears, joy and knew when to break the emotions with a fun joke! I’m really glad we chose him as our pastor!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • I

Ines · Married on 09/22/2019

Cory is a Pro

I take forever to make a decision and I tend to research things meticulously prior to moving forward with a decision, especially something as important as my wedding day. After much research we decided to hire Cory to officiate our wedding, and it was one of the best decisions we made!! He made sure to walk us through the process of the ceremony step by step and did a wonderful job incorporating all of our wishes for our ceremony day- he was engaging to our guests (and us!), lighthearted, but also was able to set a romantic tone to our ceremony. He knows what he is doing and we had several guests ask us where we found him! Very pleased and so happy we decided to work with Cory.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Brielle Ketchum · Married on 09/08/2019

Cory is awesome!

Cory provided an exceptional service and one that will be remembered for years and years!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/07/2019

We love Pastor Cory!

Guests are still telling us how much they loved Pastor Cory and his message. He made our wedding experience fun and took away all of our anxiousness as we stood before our large crowd. I love that he personalizes his message and was able to share our love story with guests. I would recommend him 1000x over. One of the best investments we made for our wedding!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Savanah M · Married on 09/06/2019

Amazing experience with Cory!

Cory made us feel very special on our wedding day. He made sure to keep in touch, and verified all updates on time/location with me and my spouse. He is very organized and arrived to the wedding location right on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make their big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Chantilly

Chantilly Fenneman · Married on 09/01/2019

Religious wedding

We had the pleasure of working with Pastor Cory who met all of our expectations when it comes to officiating a religious ceremony with us. He took the time to get to know us and was flexible in doing so since we were communicating long distance. He has a humorous personality which worked perfectly for us because we are a cheesy couple and let’s be honest who likes a firm and no laughing wedding? Nobody !!
    Not only that but he always answered our questions when we had some, and he kept our guests engaged during the ceremony . He made sure that he also took the the time to get to know our bridal party and gave multiple opportunities to be further engaged in the ceremony process. If your looking for an officiant who will not only get to know you as a couple, and keep things light while addressing your questions and ensuring you the best wedding possible, then Pastor Cory Newell is your guy!
    Thank you for everything Pastor Cory!
    Sincerely- The Medina’s

Sent on 09/03/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 9
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/01/2019

Fun ceremony

Cory is the most entertaining and energetic Officiant ever! He made our ceremony interactive and a good time for everyone! If you want a super fun officiant! Cory is it! I can not express enough how much we laughed and cried during and afterwards EVERYONE came up to us
    And asked who he was because they loved him too! You will never regret hiring Cory! He is amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Michael P. · Married on 08/31/2019

Michael P.

We eloped this weekend. Cory was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Miatta Kingg · Married on 08/31/2019

Personable & Professional

Cory, thank you so much for being apart of our special day! I had totally forgotten it was a holiday weekend and traffic was crazy! Many of our guests (bride included!) got stuck in some of Hampton Roads worst moments on a beautiful sunny Saturday of a long weekend. Not only was our ceremony short and sweet, yet meaningful and welcoming, Cory made sure the (8 month pregnant) bride was hydrated and happy! For a ceremony planned in less than 2 months for 25 people, Cory truly helped our day go by smoothly. He was very affordable and super supportive in our decisions with planning! Our day is definitely one to remember. Thanks for everything Cory and team!

Sent on 09/11/2019
    Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 10

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2019

Wedding Ceremony

AMAZING ceremony!! Not a dry eye, LOVED being able to incorporate our girls to make them feel apart of it. Also OUR story was told on how we met, which some people did not know. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/30/2019

DAVID STOKES · Married on 08/17/2019

Great Wedding Ceremony by Pastor Cory aboard the Spirit of Norfolk

Rev Cory Newell provided an excellent wedding service. All comments from my guests were very positive. Rev Cory was energetic and incorporated many details about our lives and how we met during the ceremony. Rev Cory made the event special, not only to our guests, but to my Husband and me. It was a very special, professional, and meaningful ceremony!
    Thanks again, Dave and Chris

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates 11

Richard Hill · Married on 08/17/2019

Super Ceremony

We booked reverend cory last minute and he exceeded my expectations. He was fun, full of energy and creative. The guests loved him

Mickey Trautz · Married on 08/17/2019

Cory Newell

Cory did a wonderful job of asking all the right questions to make sure the wedding fit our vision. He brought his own ideas to the table as well, but was sure not to add anything without of seal of approval first. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • David

David Frisch · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfection

Cory has an amazing personality, he made our day full of love and joy. He surpassed my expectations and made it so I did not have to stress over any details. He went above and beyond to make everything beautiful and special.

Sent on 08/26/2019
  • User3641461 · Recently married

Very easy to work with, reasonable price, great communication and very friendly!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Chris D · Married on 08/10/2019

Outstanding Service!

Pastor Cory provided guidance and support before, during and after the wedding ceremony. He suggested interesting details that made our ceremony unforgettable. Our guests had a great time as well.