Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

815 | Newport News, VA

815 Reviews for Rev. Cory Newell and Associates

Diana Kortze · Getting married on 05/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing! Pastor Cory made our Covid Ceremony Incredible!

Can't recommend Pastor Cory enough! Even having to do a facebook live ceremony because covid changed our plans. He made a light heartfelt and fun ceremony for us. We happened to have found out about Pastor Cory, through mutual friends. Best decision ever. We gave him total free range, he wrote our vows and made fun references from comedy and super hero movies. Everything couldn't have been more perfect. We're so glad we have a recording for forever. Those moments Pastor Cory created for us, will last a life time.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Tiffany King · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Awesome Officiant!!

We couldn't have found a better officiant! Pastor Newell had such positive energy. He tailored our ceremony to our religious beliefs. He was very professional yet fun. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved how every detail was thought about. I pray blessing over you and your marriage. -- Rev. Newell
  • Savanah

Savanah M · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing experience with Cory!

Cory made us feel very special on our wedding day. He made sure to keep in touch, and verified all updates on time/location with me and my spouse. He is very organized and arrived to the wedding location right on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make their big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Temeka

Temeka Gadson · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Last Minute Elopement

Rev. Cory was very professional and willing to perform our ceremony with just two days notice. He was friendly and had a great sense of humor to help lighten the mood!

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Middleton · Getting married on 02/14/2021

Just everything I could ever ask for

Pastor Cory gave us the greatest advice and his words were everything I ever wanted to hear. Thank you pastor Cory you made my wedding day so special and just after a week after me and Michael wedding we are expecting our first baby. Every month on the 18th I will celebrate this moment with my husband because Aug 18th 2020 is our special day. Hopefully when Covid is gone and I plan on having my big wedding with family and friends I hope you will be there also

• Alison

Alison Noble · Getting married on 02/10/2021

He Will Plan Everything For You!

Cory was great! He came from out of town to Richmond to have the service in my dream location. He always answered emails quickly and planned my whole ceremony perfectly when I did not know what I really wanted. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Your wedding was so very unique to me with so many different elements. Getting to know you two was the joy in all of this process though. Thanks for saying such kind words. Much love and blessing to you both.

Elaine Linn · Getting married on 12/05/2020

the day was great

it was a pleasure working with Rev Cory. It was a beautiful day :) we would recommend him. his online payment arrangements made it very easy to use

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jeannie Smith · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Simply the best!

Cory was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable and fun. He made our special day perfect. We had planned for a specific date and due to unforeseen world events, we didn't know if we would be able to keep the date. We were able to get our license at the last minute and Cory was the first officiant that I called. I just knew that he would be the right choice for us. He kept in close contact, was flexible and tailored the ceremony to our beliefs and personalities. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2020

Great all around!

Pastor Cory was great with communication, recommendations, and a good sense of humor. He is instantly disarming and we wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to do our elopement!

Sent on 10/17/2020
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Newsom-Floyd · Married on 10/10/2020

Such a JOY

Work us in quickly, had a small ceremony, no local family other than my mother and Rev Cory was amazing!!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Lauren Brennan · Married on 10/10/2020

Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

After my husband and I found out the venue we wanted to get married at was already in use, Cory suggested another venue that was perfect! From beginning to end he was enthusiastic and gave us a fantastic overall experience. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2020

I highly recommend Corey!

Corey was an amazing officiant and put in and amazing amount of effort to make sure our ceremony was personal to us!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Neith Brennan · Married on 10/10/2020

Wonderful experience

Very kind and energetic and was able to change locations at the last minute with no problem.

Sent on 10/25/2020

Corinna Brander · Married on 09/24/2020

Awesome ceremony

Rev. Cory was fantastic! Ceremony was beautiful and felt completely like he knew us as a couple. We had some jet noise and a few rain drops but the way he handled it, it felt like a blessing.

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle Alexander · Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding on Yorktown’s Schooner Alliance

Pastor Cory did a fantastic ceremony for us. It was challenging with the Covid-19 constraints and thus, had to be rescheduled three times. Pastor Cory worked through all the bumps with us. You will not regret choosing him for your event.

Sent on 09/28/2020
  • Megan

Megan Mercogliano · Married on 09/09/2020

Chaplin Will was great!

Chaplin Will was wonderful! He told our story beautifully, was always professional and kind, and spoke clearly. We had quite a few changes to our day because of covid and this company was nothing but accommodating, kind, and flexible. Definitely recommend!

• James

James Michael Moran Jr · Married on 09/06/2020

Experience Maker

The best, most lively, genuine person you will ever meet. It truly made our ceremony an experience to remember. Couldn't recommend Cory enough :)

Sent on 01/09/2020

Amber M Chandler · Married on 09/06/2020

Fast Sign w/Rev Cory and Assoc

We wanted a relative to perform our ceremony. He is a minister but wasn’t certified to sign our certificate. Rev Cory and Assoc helped us pull off our last minute wedding (with just 3 days notice). They were professional and extremely responsive. The officiant was early, stayed for the ceremony and pics afterwards. Highly recommend!

Amy Hollis · Married on 08/29/2020

Hollis 2020

Our wedding was perfect for us!! Pastor Will Craig gave us insight on our planning. He was awesome! We had a great day!! Thank you for all your help on our big day!! Much love!!

Keanu Heath · Married on 08/07/2020

Very professional

Rev. Cory was amazing. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/10/2020

Maria Florencia · Married on 08/05/2020

Very Personable

My husband and I wanted to do a quick, simple wedding and Pastor Cory made our dream ceremony happen. We booked him really last minute (because we wanted a quick COVID ceremony and everything came together really quick) and he was very responsive without being intrusive. The ceremony was exactly what we asked for and he had us both laughing and tearing up. We are blessed to have been able to have Pastor Cory perform our ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Adrian Ricks · Married on 08/04/2020

one of the best i ever seen

he was wonderful in every aspect. was very friendly and got the family and crowd involved in the ceremony was worth every cent.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Thomas Andrews · Married on 08/01/2020

A wonderful day

Wonderfully performed very talented and knowledgeable Ministries Rev. Cory Newell gets a 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ +
    I could go on in on but there’s no need if you’re searching for a wedding officiate in you come across his name look no farther put your search on stop in call Rev. Cory Newell
    Thanks Thomas & Lovie Nicole Andrews

Sent on 01/14/2020

Vivianne Corrales · Married on 07/19/2020

One word describes Pastor Cory... AMAZING!!

We had a very small intimate ceremony and Pastor Cory made it absolutely perfect. I told him that I didn't have any preference to what I wanted included, except for love. I wanted everyone to feel the love between my now-husband and I. Cory did that and more. Everything was perfect, but we received more compliments on Cory.

Sent on 07/23/2020