Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

837 | Newport News, VA

837 Reviews for Rev. Cory Newell and Associates

• Savanah

Savanah · Getting married on 10/22/2022

Amazing experience with Cory!

Cory made us feel very special on our wedding day. He made sure to keep in touch, and verified all updates on time/location with me and my spouse. He is very organized and arrived to the wedding location right on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make their big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Diana K. · Getting married on 05/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing! Pastor Cory made our Covid Ceremony Incredible!

Can't recommend Pastor Cory enough! Even having to do a facebook live ceremony because covid changed our plans. He made a light heartfelt and fun ceremony for us. We happened to have found out about Pastor Cory, through mutual friends. Best decision ever. We gave him total free range, he wrote our vows and made fun references from comedy and super hero movies. Everything couldn't have been more perfect. We're so glad we have a recording for forever. Those moments Pastor Cory created for us, will last a life time.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Tiffany K. · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Awesome Officiant!!

We couldn't have found a better officiant! Pastor Newell had such positive energy. He tailored our ceremony to our religious beliefs. He was very professional yet fun. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved how every detail was thought about. I pray blessing over you and your marriage. -- Rev. Newell
  • Temeka

Temeka G. · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Last Minute Elopement

Rev. Cory was very professional and willing to perform our ceremony with just two days notice. He was friendly and had a great sense of humor to help lighten the mood!

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Claira

Claira S. · Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful!

This company was wonderful to work with! We had to postpone our wedding multiple times due to COVID, but they made it so easy to change dates and were very understanding. Our officiant was Rev. Charles and he was so great throughout the whole process. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/12/2021

Giovanna · Married on 04/30/2021

Rev. Cory is great with couples!!

Our experience with Rev. Cory was great and memorable. From the beginning I could tell he was the right person to be part of our adventure eloping to another State. He has charisma and instantly broke the ice when we talked to get to know us a bit. We loved and needed someone like him to make us feel confortable in the ceremony. I absolutely loved the personalized vows he wrote for us and included part of our history together. He was kind and funny at the same time, my fiancé and I almost cried with his words and advise as a new married couple. I will definitely recommend him. I’m a happy he gave us a copy of the personalized vows he wrote. Thank you Rev. Cory.

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • LATOYA

Latoya · Married on 04/28/2021

So wonderful and an amazing experience

Pastor Newell was amazing for me and wife! We did a ceremony as wife and wife due to Covid! However it was so awesome and he was so amazing and very down to earth but professional! I’m told my wife on our honeymoon that I want to do it all over again❤️ When we renew our vows we will definitely contact Pastor Newell:

Sent on 05/02/2021

Terrece T. · Married on 04/15/2021

He was amazing

He was amazing and patient. Would love to use him for our official wedding next year.

• Molly

Molly B. · Married on 04/06/2021

Rev. Cory is the best!

Rev. Corey was incredible in helping us marry privately during the pandemic. He's very personable, outgoing, and it's clear that he cares about each couple he works with and takes pride in his work. I appreciated his professionalism and responsiveness in scheduling with us. We could not have asked for a better officiant!

• Katie

Katie P. · Married on 04/02/2021

Our Wedding was Perfect

Rev. Cory was wonderful, personable, and so much fun! Our ceremony went off without a hitch and we loved how he included our families during the event. Thank you, Rev. Cory, for everything! We couldn't have asked for anything more perfect than it was!

• Johnny

Johnny S. · Married on 03/13/2021

Above and beyond expectations!

Pastor Cory was amazing at our wedding and felt like one of the family. The way he took our love story and incorporated it with his sermon was incredible! Some family members said it was something you’d hear or see in a romantic comedy movie. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know and work with Pastor Cory and highly recommend his services to everyone. He will not disappoint. He was the true MVP on our wedding day.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Alexander L. · Married on 03/10/2021

Very friendly and professional

Rev. Cory was very professional and passionate about our big day, even though it was only and Elopement. He gave us all the info we needed and recommendations a bout place and a couple aspects of the process that we didn't know with this being out first time getting married. Wonderful service

Sent on 03/22/2021

Sarah · Married on 02/28/2021

Beautiful Ceremony with Reverend Cory

Reverend Cory made our wedding ceremony fun, touching, and such a memorable occasion. He worked with us to help customize our vows and create a ceremony that reflected our background and love story. We would highly recommend Reverend Cory for your wedding.

Sent on 03/26/2021
  • Courtney

Courtney M. · Married on 02/14/2021

Just everything I could ever ask for

Pastor Cory gave us the greatest advice and his words were everything I ever wanted to hear. Thank you pastor Cory you made my wedding day so special and just after a week after me and Michael wedding we are expecting our first baby. Every month on the 18th I will celebrate this moment with my husband because Aug 18th 2020 is our special day. Hopefully when Covid is gone and I plan on having my big wedding with family and friends I hope you will be there also

Sent on 09/11/2020

Caroline L. · Married on 02/11/2021

Personalized ceremony!

If you are looking for a personalized ceremony for your wedding, book pastor Cory! He is great and spent time getting to know my husband and I. He really does care about each of his couples. He even incorporated our favorite show into our ceremony. He was professional, timely and responsive. This was one wedding vendor we did not have to stress about.

Sent on 11/30/2020
  • Alison

Alison N. · Married on 02/10/2021

He Will Plan Everything For You!

Cory was great! He came from out of town to Richmond to have the service in my dream location. He always answered emails quickly and planned my whole ceremony perfectly when I did not know what I really wanted. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Your wedding was so very unique to me with so many different elements. Getting to know you two was the joy in all of this process though. Thanks for saying such kind words. Much love and blessing to you both.

Markees B. · Married on 01/21/2021

A Simple Thursday Wedding

Pastor Cory did a wonderful job performing our wedding. We let him choose the setting and he didn’t disappoint! Would definitely recommend his services!

Sent on 01/23/2021

Nicole C. · Married on 12/19/2020

Fast sign wedding

Cory was able to schedule our fast sign in a week! He was very responsive and professional! Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Elaine L. · Married on 12/05/2020

the day was great

it was a pleasure working with Rev Cory. It was a beautiful day :) we would recommend him. his online payment arrangements made it very easy to use

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jeannie S. · Married on 12/05/2020

Simply the best!

Cory was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable and fun. He made our special day perfect. We had planned for a specific date and due to unforeseen world events, we didn't know if we would be able to keep the date. We were able to get our license at the last minute and Cory was the first officiant that I called. I just knew that he would be the right choice for us. He kept in close contact, was flexible and tailored the ceremony to our beliefs and personalities. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/12/2020

Thomas · Married on 11/29/2020

Covid wedding

Thank you so much for a great and beautiful location due to COVID can’t wait to have the big wedding with you. Very professional and gave everything we asked for in our small wedding. Will Recommend him to anyone that is looking for a laugh but to have a great connection with. Very understanding and knows what you want when you simply give me a “short and sweet wedding” explanation. Thank you again and will see you for the big wedding.

Sent on 12/09/2020

Christina L. · Married on 11/29/2020

Absolutely the best!

We were very excited to book with them. Everything was easy to navigate thru online. All steps were very clear. Rev Corey did an amazing job on our special day.

Sent on 12/13/2020

Bryan M. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent experience and very accommodating

Corey was very accommodating in a last minute circumstance and it was a true blessing to have him take part in our beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 11/21/2020

Jenna N. · Married on 11/07/2020

Special Ceremony and Communion by Rev. Cory

We had a very special request for Rev. Cory that he helped make possible! It meant a lot for my now husband and I to have some close to us officiate our wedding, but the city we got married in would not acknowledge and online ordained minister. Our florist, Jeff's Flowers in Newport News, recommended Cory to us and he helped us put a very special ceremony together. My father officiated our wedding while Cory observed the ceremony and signed our marriage license. We also wanted to take communion together before our wedding which was a little complicated because we didn't want to do a "first look". Cory worked with our wedding coordinator to make the communion happen and the pictures are beautiful! He was also very punctual and comforting the unavoidably stressful wedding day. We sincerely appreciate all of his help and professionalism in making our day extra special!

Sent on 11/23/2020