Rev. Cory Newell and Associates Reviews

777 | Newport News, VA

777 Reviews for Rev. Cory Newell and Associates

Tiffany King · Getting married on 01/02/2022

Awesome Officiant!!

We couldn't have found a better officiant! Pastor Newell had such positive energy. He tailored our ceremony to our religious beliefs. He was very professional yet fun. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/06/2020

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! I loved how every detail was thought about. I pray blessing over you and your marriage. -- Rev. Newell
  • Temeka

Temeka Gadson · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Last Minute Elopement

Rev. Cory was very professional and willing to perform our ceremony with just two days notice. He was friendly and had a great sense of humor to help lighten the mood!

Sent on 05/15/2020
  • Alison

Alison Noble · Getting married on 02/10/2021

He Will Plan Everything For You!

Cory was great! He came from out of town to Richmond to have the service in my dream location. He always answered emails quickly and planned my whole ceremony perfectly when I did not know what I really wanted. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Your wedding was so very unique to me with so many different elements. Getting to know you two was the joy in all of this process though. Thanks for saying such kind words. Much love and blessing to you both.

Elaine Linn · Getting married on 12/05/2020

the day was great

it was a pleasure working with Rev Cory. It was a beautiful day :) we would recommend him. his online payment arrangements made it very easy to use

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jeannie Smith · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Simply the best!

Cory was very professional, flexible, knowledgeable and fun. He made our special day perfect. We had planned for a specific date and due to unforeseen world events, we didn't know if we would be able to keep the date. We were able to get our license at the last minute and Cory was the first officiant that I called. I just knew that he would be the right choice for us. He kept in close contact, was flexible and tailored the ceremony to our beliefs and personalities. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Savanah

Savanah M · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing experience with Cory!

Cory made us feel very special on our wedding day. He made sure to keep in touch, and verified all updates on time/location with me and my spouse. He is very organized and arrived to the wedding location right on time. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to make their big day special!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • James

James Michael Moran Jr · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Experience Maker

The best, most lively, genuine person you will ever meet. It truly made our ceremony an experience to remember. Couldn't recommend Cory enough :)

Sent on 01/09/2020

Maria Florencia · Getting married on 08/05/2020

Very Personable

My husband and I wanted to do a quick, simple wedding and Pastor Cory made our dream ceremony happen. We booked him really last minute (because we wanted a quick COVID ceremony and everything came together really quick) and he was very responsive without being intrusive. The ceremony was exactly what we asked for and he had us both laughing and tearing up. We are blessed to have been able to have Pastor Cory perform our ceremony. Thank you!!

Sent on 05/12/2020

Adrian Ricks · Getting married on 08/04/2020

one of the best i ever seen

he was wonderful in every aspect. was very friendly and got the family and crowd involved in the ceremony was worth every cent.

Sent on 04/23/2019

Thomas Andrews · Getting married on 08/01/2020

A wonderful day

Wonderfully performed very talented and knowledgeable Ministries Rev. Cory Newell gets a 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ +
    I could go on in on but there’s no need if you’re searching for a wedding officiate in you come across his name look no farther put your search on stop in call Rev. Cory Newell
    Thanks Thomas & Lovie Nicole Andrews

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Adrian

Adrian Hill · Getting married on 07/05/2020

The Cinderella Wedding

Rev. Cory's team was excellent, Rev. Charles was ready and on point with the few last minute changes made (15 minutes) before the ceremony started. I had paid to have my wife ride a horse down the aisle, while waiting Rev. Charles kept everyone focused and in good spirits (because no one knew what was going on). In a matter of minutes we came up with a plan to have my wife ride the horse half-way down the aisle and then her father would walk her the rest of the way. Since this was the first time my wife rode a horse, Rev. Charles gave her lots of encouragement from the alter. Everything went smooth without a hitch and on the first go around. Rev. Cory's team is really there for you and always give 200% from out the gate. I recommend him for any occasion.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Andrea Johnson · Married on 05/03/2020

Cory is incredible!

We contacted Cory just a few days before our wedding. We had plans to be married in Jamaica but our destination wedding was cancelled because of Covid. A few days before our initially planned date we decided we wanted to get married anyways and Cory was excited to make it happen! We didn’t find time to talk much before he came to our house the day of the wedding but he was very patient via text and email with all of the lack of plans and confusion. Cory made our vows, created a fun and relaxed ceremony and made us feel like we had known him our whole lives. I give the highest recommendation to Cory! His calm and patient presence was what we all needed 😊.

Sent on 05/09/2020
  • User3641461 · Recently married

Very easy to work with, reasonable price, great communication and very friendly!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Eloise · Married on 05/02/2020

Great addition to our day!

Rev Cory listened to everything that we wanted for our small ceremony and made it really special for us!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Karen · Married on 05/01/2020

Cory made our wedding day!

I can’t think of a better officiant for our elopement. Cory personalized our private service making the event so very special. He even took photos for us. Thanks to Cory everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/07/2020

Austin Corriveau · Married on 04/29/2020

The perfect small wedding!

Everything was perfect we felt super connected with rev. Corey and he made us laugh and smile more then anything and made sure we were comfortable with everything he did!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

aww! Ty you two! I would celebrate your wedding in every pandemic! Keep smiling you two -- pastor cory

Hope Corriveau · Married on 04/29/2020

Quick, small, fun Wedding

Cory was excellent and made the day 10x better than we were expecting it to be. He was really funny and entertaining which really went well with our personalities. He was amazing and I want him at any wedding I attend.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Rev. Cory Newell and Associates's reply:

Awww ty!!! Just be sure to tell every one of your couples being wed that you prefer I officiate for you to participate! :) Thanks for the kind words and making this fun for me too! -- pastor cory
  • Sarah

Sarah Mazariegos · Married on 04/25/2020

Energetic, professional, timely, and funny

Thanks to Pastor Cory, our COVID-19 wedding was perfect! He was more than willing to work with us as the date of our wedding kept changing. Very last minute, we decided to cancel and just have a 10 person ceremony and Pastor Cory did not disappoint. He was very professional, timely, and has a great sense of humor!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Lance Dennis · Married on 04/02/2020

Perfect Wedding

Couldn’t have asked for a better ceremony!

Katherine Mcalister · Married on 03/28/2020

Great experience!

Pastor Cory was extremely nice and made everything feel natural and easy. He was very helpful with everything. We had a lot of plans change due to the coronavirus, but he still made things work. We got married on the day we planned and just moved our formal ceremony and reception to later in the year. I am looking forward to working with him again at that time.

Erik Mcalister · Married on 03/28/2020

Great experience

Made the experience stress-free and our big day memorable.

Sent on 04/27/2020

Shardae Smith · Married on 03/20/2020

The wedding

He was very nice and professional even though we were a few minutes late he was willing to work with us and I really appreciate that and he’s funny as well if anyone’s looking for a great person to marry you I’m telling you he is the bomb he is the one in his price is all of it definitely will be using him again once we do our Val renewal.

Veeda · Married on 03/20/2020

Phenomenal and amazingly awesome

Anointed
    Patient
    Friendly
    Joyous Blessed

Rev. Cory Newell came through for my daughter and son-in- law not only at the last minute but during this Pandemic. He brought Faith and love to my home. Joy and hope to the people that attended and no one could stop speaking about him after his service.

Rev. Newell would be rated a 20 if there was a such thing. Words just can’t describe how God works through him!!

I am glad to have had him in my home to ordain my daughter and son-in-law.

He’s worth the time and money!!

The only bad part is that I did not get a picture of him with the bride and groom myself to post here.

I can’t thank you enough, Reverend Cory Newell!!

Shari Briggs · Married on 03/17/2020

Outstanding professionalism,warmth and personality

intimate wedding day so incredibly special and full of everlasting loving memories!! I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day, especially during this time of this social distancing. Thank you for coming to us and on such a short notice too!! You were so prompt, warm, genuine and professional! You went above and beyond and exceeded any expectations You are a class act and we were truly blessed by you!

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • I

Iscia Jones · Married on 02/29/2020

Wonderful!

Cory was able to be available for our wedding on such a short notice. He was very quick with his responses when ever I had questions and was very kind! I’m very thankful I had this opportunity to work with him!

Sent on 03/05/2020