Rev Corey Alley Reviews

53 Reviews for Rev Corey Alley

• Kaitlynne

Kaitlynne Butera · Married on 10/08/2020

Went above and beyond!

When hiring someone to officiate our wedding, we weren’t sure what to expect. Rev Corey Alley was so easy going and really took so much stress off of us and made our wedding absolutely perfect! He is phenomenal!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Susana

Susana · Married on 09/05/2020

Absolutely Amazing!

Corey Alley is truly thoughtful, caring, and a professional person! He will make sure you know exactly what to do for your special day and will not hesitate to help you with anything you need. He is extremely easy to work with and completely works around your vision. He dressed extremely well for the day of and absolutely exuded confidence when speaking to everyone. It is obvious he has done this many times before and he is the type of person you want officiating your wedding. Everyone was in awe as he eloquently narrate and guided us through our ceremony. He literally made the moment magical for us and I could not recommend him enough!!!

Sent on 09/13/2020
  • Miranda

Miranda Paul · Married on 09/04/2020

Such a Blessing

My new husband and I had to postpone our original wedding date and that led us to searching for a new officiant, we came across Pastor Corey and man are we glad we did! From my first phone call with him I felt instantly comfortable. I truly believe God had a plan for us to meet him. Leading up to the wedding we had some pre-martial sessions with him and they were literally eye opening and life changing! He was super helpful when it came to organizing the ceremony and he’s such a great speaker! My parents instantly warmed up to him and he had such a calming presence when the butterflies would start to creep up. Thank you so much for everything Corey !

Sent on 09/10/2020

Allan Solano · Married on 08/21/2020

Awesome down to earth !

My wife and I knew from the moment we first spoke to Rev Corey that he was our guy. He was so easy to talk to and felt like we've known him for years. We had tons of some questions about the ceremony and he answered all of them without hesitation. His experience and caring heart truly showed during the whole process.

Sent on 09/10/2020

Donshanae Dykes · Married on 08/01/2020

Meant To Be! We adore Pastor Corey!

Pastor Corey exemplifies patience and clear guidance for a one-of-a-kind and meaningful ceremony fit for your love story. Planning a wedding during a pandemic is like being stuck in a twilight zone. Pastor Corey truly centered me when I thought I would lose it during the wedding planning process. He never hesitated to pray with me on the telephone to ease my nerves.

My wedding day was beyond eventful before the main event! The biggest moment I reflect the most on of my wedding ceremony is how Pastor Corey was understanding of the day circumstances and he allowed my husband and I to embrace each other in a hug once I got to the alter.

Pastor Corey cares himself with great poise that’s reassuring for such a demanding moment in ones life. I’m beyond blessed that he wed my husband and I but more importantly we finally gained a spiritual advisor in our new city. Thank you Pastor Corey xo.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/25/2020

Wonderful Pastor for our Ceremony and Pre-Marital Counseling

Corey was amazing! I 100% recommend! He is professional, caring, and truly puts in his input and gives great advice. I recommend completing the premarital counseling with him prior, he sits down and really talks through the “hard” issues of marriage and we feel completely comfortable. He is so genuine and through multiple trials (thanks COVID) often called to check in and pray with us. He made us feel like family and was so welcoming. I could go on and on- Corey is the pick! You won’t regret it. Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/05/2020

Sabrina Jensen · Married on 07/11/2020

Absolutely Perfect

I couldn't have asked for a better experience or officiant. From my first contact with Corey I knew he was the one. My husband and I were able to customize our ceremony and incorporate everything we wanted. Unfortunately due to COVID we had to postpone our wedding until 2021 and Corey worked with us to plan a last minute small ceremony with only our two witnesses and surprised us with an amazing adapted ceremony which was much more than we expected. It was beyond perfect and something we will remember forever.

Sent on 06/28/2020

Thank you guys...

It was a joy to be with you all! You guys have such a bright future! I cannot wait to do it again next year

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2020

Great Officiant!

Reverend Corey Alley did such a wonderful job…he married us twice! We planned a beautiful, intimate elopement with private vows for just the two of us. With COVID-19 looming, and so much chaos ensuing, we wanted to ensure we’d have the perfect wedding day no matter what happened. He was just as dedicated to our special day as we were. So much so, that he was willing to hike up a mountain with us. We were able to have a beautiful mountaintop ceremony, and then have a small family wedding later on. He was well-dressed, well-spoken, and genuinely sincere in all he did for us. He is a wonderful decision for anyone who wants a calm, compassionate officiant to oversee their wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2020

Danielle · Married on 06/27/2020

Look no further, Corey is the best!!

Not only is Corey an amazing officiant, he is the best person you would want to help you when planning your wedding. From the day we asked him to be apart of our big day to the day after our wedding, Corey was always there and made sure every detail was perfect! Anything we asked for to make our ceremony special and personalized for us, Corey made it happen. He had people laughing, crying and stunned with the words he said at our wedding. He wanted to make sure people knew our love story was known and with the guidance of the Lord and he more than accomplished that. We absolutely loved working Corey!!

Sent on 06/28/2020
  • Bryant

Bryant · Married on 06/20/2020

Rev Corey Alley

Rev Corey is awesome at what he does. My wife & I were super pleased with Corey’s prep and performance on our special day even with many curveballs thrown his way. I would definitely recommend Rev Corey to anyone looking to have an incredible pastor for their special day.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Thanks Bryant for allowing me to be apart of your guys awesome wedding! I enjoyed the day so much! Corey

Ben Alford · Married on 06/06/2020

Corey is great

We had a great experience with Corey. We had to change our original plans due to COVID-19 and Corey was very flexible with our change. My wife and I are so happy he was a part of our special day. We were only able to meet in person once before COVID-19 but we were able to do a few FaceTime calls with Corey prior to our ceremony. He gave us plenty of examples of previous ceremonies and let us basically create our own which was nice. Would highly recommend Corey, he’s very down to earth and easy to talk to.

Sent on 06/24/2020

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Thanks for allowing me to participate in your guys special day! You both are going on to do great things in this world!
  • Lisa

Lisa Ball · Married on 05/06/2020

Great Experience

Mr. Corey Alley was such a pleasure to work with and to have as our officiant. 10/10 recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • F

Felicity · Married on 04/09/2020

COVID ceremony

Pastor Corey was so easy to work with and especially flexible during our wedding plans during covid-19. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/11/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Maloney · Married on 01/18/2020

Perfect Ceremony

Corey was great! He listened to everything we said and made our ceremony very personal like we wanted. We recieved many compliments on the ceremony . He met with us before the wedding and really got to know us in a short amount of time.

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Masi

Masi Luttner · Married on 10/26/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

We were looking for someone who was chill and really vibed with our personalities to marry us, as neither my husband or I wanted anything super traditional and rigid. Corey was exactly what we were looking for! We didn't really know what type of conversations needed to be had when booking someone to marry us, but he made that really easy and was super on board with our vision. Not only did we have an awesome officiant, but we truly feel we made a lifelong connection with Corey, and highly recommend him to anyone we know getting married. He also gave us the option of doing a wine box ceremony and he hand made our box with our names engraved into it! So now we have this lifelong keepsake as well. Reach out to him, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/02/2019

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Thank you guys so much for the kind words and encouragement! It was so good to be with you both on this special day!!
  • Maddie

Maddie · Married on 10/12/2019

He’s awesome!

One of the first things that I noticed about Corey when my husband and I first met him was that he has an extremely calming voice! Which, I don’t know how the rest of you feel, but it was definitely a good thing for the day of the wedding since things can be a litttttle stressful. He was wonderful to work with, making sure that Jordan and I were both happy with how the ceremony was laid out and things of that nature. After the ceremony, we had guests coming up to us telling us how much they loved what all Corey said and that it was the perfect mix of serious and humor! Thank you Corey for helping make our day so wonderful and memorable!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Thanks so much, you guys! I really appreciate the wonderful comments and it was a pleasure to be apart of your guys day!
  • Ines

Ines Davis · Married on 09/09/2019

Great officiant!

From the first moment we met Corey we knew that he will care about us and make our wedding unforgettable. He took the time to get to know us and our story and helped us develop our own, unique ceremony. We were very nervous about the course of the ceremony, but he managed to calm us down and trust him. He even checked on me before the wedding and made sure I felt good before walking down the aisle. I don't think anyone could have provided us with a better experience! We were more than happy with Corey as our officiant!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Schlein · Married on 06/08/2019

Perfect Ceremony

My husband knew Corey was going to be our wedding officiant immediately after our initial meeting with him. After booking with Corey, we had about a year until our actual wedding day. Corey kept in contact with us throughout the year, and helped us perfect our ceremony. He showed up to the wedding early to see how I was doing and pray with my bridesmaids. He captivated our guests and truly helped make the ceremony perfect.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Thank you guys so much for this incredible review! It was a joy to be with you guys throughout this process!

ps: your pictures are amazing

Daniel Johnson · Married on 05/11/2019

Great Experience

We had a great experience with Corey.
    He was easy to work with and very respectful of all requests regarding the ceremony; what to include and what to leave out.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Daniel, you had one of the most special letter you wrote to your wife. It was a very special moment...
  • Krysten

Krysten · Married on 05/04/2019

The best Officiant you will find!

If your looking for a sweet, kind hearted, sentimental, experienced minister for your wedding day book Corey! He is by far the best choice we made when it came to booking a vendor. He truly wants to make your wedding special. He brings a sense of calming and compassion that every Bride and Groom needs during their wedding planning process and especially on the big day.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Rev Corey Alley's reply:

Krysten, I love you guys and count it pure joy that this website brought you guys into my life! I am blessed beyond measure to have kind and awesome people like you and Robert.

Sharon Carter · Married on 04/20/2019

Mrs. Sharon Alexander

Cory is the absolute best ever!! He is very personable. He understands getting to know you and your mates personality! I recommend Cory to facilitate your wedding. You will have a memorable experience!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Natalie · Married on 04/06/2019

Loved our wedding with Corey!!

Corey was amazing! He really cared about us as a couple and it was touching. He was great for the ceremony and helping us formulate the vows/etc. he’s also really personable and just a great guy all around!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph · Married on 11/17/2018

A Part of Family

I was given the opportunity to find the professional who was to marry my wife and I. Instead what I found was someone who greeted us and treated us with kindness and as if we were family.

Corey was like a brother I never knew I had. Professional but flexible he mentored us and helped; building a ceremony that was truly unique to us. WE EVEN MESSED UP the timing and you would have never known. Corey picked up on the missed calculation (on our part) and smoothed it out which made it perfect for the videos/pictures.

I wish Corey the best as a friend and someone who feels like one of the best moves we made was hiring him.

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Corey was absolutely amazing! He came early to make sure me and my now husband were doing okay and to see if we needed anything. He was so personable which was exactly what we were looking for! He made the ceremony so easy and comfortable because it felt as if we were standing at the alter with a close friend. Everyone had all nice things to say about how great he was. I would recommend Corey to everyone!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Chelsea · Married on 10/20/2018

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Pastor Corey Alley who not only officiated our 9/29/18 Charlotte wedding, but who also guided us through many tough and vital conversations during our premarital counseling sessions with him. Pastor Corey made us feel comfortable when talking to him and confident in taking this next step as husband and wife. He was kind, attentive, and professional both leading up to the wedding and on the actual wedding weekend. We can’t thank him enough and very highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/05/2018