Rev. Chris Lewis Reviews

8 | Redmond, OR

8 Reviews for Rev. Chris Lewis

Lori · Married on 04/19/2018

The english gentleman is well worth the search!! The best officiant in the Central Oregon area. We had many comments from friends and family about how beautiful our ceremony was- all thanks to Chris. He met with us, and made sure that the ceremony fit us, our family, and our love story. He is calm and professional, exactly whats needed for a wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/02/2014

Reverend Chris was an incredible and integral part of our ceremony. He approached us with utmost professionalism and was wonderful to work with leading up to our day. Reverend Lewis made the words spoken at our ceremony match us as a couple, even though we 'met' him over a blurry Skype call across the country. Because of his experience and professionalism, we knew exactly what to expect and he exceeded our expectations. He is irreverent, respectful and provided exactly what we were hoping for on our day. We were so thankful to have him marry us, as his words spoke our hearts and intention for our wedding day without compromise. If you are fortunate enough to have him marry you, you will not regret it!

Sent on 08/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/26/2014

FANTASTIC! Rev. Chris Lewis is the "English Gentleman Minster" and he lives up to that name 100%! He is the nicest, friendliest, and easiest to work with person I have ever met!! We had numerous meetings and phone conversations leading up to the wedding and Chris was always genuinely interested in myself, my future husband, my family, my life, everything! He always had a smile on his face and kind words to say. During the rehearsal and actual wedding, he was nothing short of amazing. He kept everything running smoothly and helped us through the whole ceremony. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris. PLEASE check him out if you need an Officiant, you will not regret it! He is charming and funny as well, and all of our guests absolutely loved him!

Sent on 05/15/2014

Alli · Married on 07/06/2013

Chris is absolutely wonderful in every way. He was recommended by my coordinator (Undefined Events), and I'm so glad we hired him. He is SO friendly, genuine, and professional. We met with him twice prior to our ceremony, and he truly felt like a friend. He does a lot of weddings each year, but he made us feel like we were his only clients.

The ceremony was beautiful. He was very flexible with the structure of the ceremony, and allowed us to say our own thing, while still keeping with tradition. After the wedding, when speaking with our guests, the #1 compliment we got - more than the food, my dress, the venue - was Chris. Everyone kept asking, "Where did you find him?... How long have you known him?... That was the most beautiful ceremony I've ever seen."

Chris doesn't do any marketing. His entire business is through word-of-mouth. My advice to you: book him. And book him early. You will not regret it. Chris was one of the absolute best decisions we made on our wedding day.

Sent on 07/11/2013

Kelsie · Married on 07/28/2012

Rev. Lewis is wonderful. Planning our ceremony was easy with his professional guidance. Rehearsal was a breeze with him in control and put us all at ease. The ceremony was perfect. Our guests absolutely loved him. We received many compliments on his behalf. I highly recommend Rev. Chris Lewis.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Suzanne · Married on 12/04/2010

Reverend Lewis was amazing. He created a ceremony that was perfectly suited to our needs. His care and thoughtfulness added to a beautiful selection of readings and poems. He is wonderful, and you would be lucky to have him officiate your wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2010

Stephen · Married on 07/05/2014

Chris was the ultimate professional. He was welcoming, friendly, and very personal. He's very old school and you can tell he really enjoys that personal touch with people. Our guests loved him and he gives that impression that he's known you for years.

Sent on 11/23/2014
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Rev. Chris is the best. What a great experience!

Sent on 02/01/2015