35 Reviews for Rev. Charles (Coach T) Taylor

Customized Vows (2)
Civil Union (1)
Baptist (1)
35 Rev. Charles (Coach T) Taylor Reviews

Rev. Charles Taylor has the ability to work with couples on a level of understanding that is spiritually inviting. As a couple, we have gained insight about our relationship that would be beneficial in strengthening our marital bond in years to come. We are so pleased to have Rev. Charles as our pre-marital counselor and will continue to utilize his marital counseling services in the future.

Profile Picture Renee, 7/28/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Counseling, Rehearsal, Civil Union

Allows building of foundation for addressing concerns to better support the relationship. Helps create and understand each others love languages.

Profile Picture Kevin and Anita, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Charles and his wife Shakira were a pleasure to work with. We enjoyed the counseling and helped us in answering some of those questions most people don’t like to talk about but truly need answered before marriage. Thank you for being a part of our big day and hopefully continue some form of relationship!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect to the T.

Profile Picture Katouchka, 1/21/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My mom found Rev. Taylor after my original officiant had to drop out 3 weeks before the wedding and of course I was panicking. We spoke to his wife Shakira and she immediately made me feel calm and made preparations for us to meet Rev. Taylor a few days later and we could not be happier with the decision. They were so easy to work with. He spent some time getting to know us and what we wanted for our wedding and delivered a beautiful ceremony for us. My husband and I were so grateful and it was a pleasure having them.

Profile Picture Mailyn, 12/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Reverend Charles Taylor delivered his blessings at my daughter's wedding this past weekend. The ceremony was beautiful! all family, good friends, and God's blessings what more can you ask for. The minute you contact them and you are treated by Mrs. Taylor you know you're in the right place. We're on day three after the wedding and still receiving compliments on such a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture Lourdes, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Shakira is so warm in her tone. She drafted the perfect ceremony script & incorporated everything I wanted. She responded to all of my emails same day and arrived to venue early to prepare.

Profile Picture Ebone, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

It was extremely important to us that we go through pre-marital counseling before we got married. The time we spent with Rev. Charles was invaluable in preparing us for such a serious commitment. With his guidance, we were able to ask ourselves the hard questions and have those tough but necessary conversations that helped reaffirm our commitment to each other.

It also helped to personalize our ceremony. We got so many compliments on how well our ceremony reflected us as a couple. Our guests felt Rev. Charles must have known us for years! Our day wouldn’t have been the same without him!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Taylor is the consummate professional and has a contagious personality. After our first session, he realized he was dealing with the coolest couple ever. The questionnaire that was given to us before our sessions were made to bring the best out of both couples. If you truthfully answer the questions from the questionnaire, you will certainly gain more from this experience.

We fell in love with Rev. Taylor and his wife cause they allowed us to be ourselves and they brought out the best in us. The services provided are well thought out and unique. Therefore, this officiant is not here to take your money and not do his job. He’s a great communicator and he also provides your ceremony with a speech tailored from his experiences with you during the four sessions. If you’re looking for someone who takes officiating your wedding seriously and respectfully, Rev. Taylor is the man!!!! Thanks Rev!!!! Big hugs from Cynthia & I!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Hary, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

The counseling sessions were enlightening and very helpful. Rev. Charles and Shakira were very professional , punctual and responsive. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture LeslieAnn , 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Charles and Shakira provided pre-marital counseling and officiated our wedding ceremony. They were extremely professional and available whenever we needed them. I would definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I found Rev Charles on wedding wire and selected him based on the reviews I read. I was in a time crunch with a little more than a month before our wedding. I called and spoke to Shakira. She was able to quickly gather initial information and got a contract out to me the same day. One of the stipulations in the contract is that the couple must complete four pre-martial counseling sessions prior to the ceremony. I was planning a destination wedding and would not be in Florida until the week of the wedding. Rev. Charles agreed to counsel us over the phone and was very accommodating of our jam-packed schedule. My husband was willing to do the sessions, but wondered what we would get out of it. Our sessions were lively, thought provoking, and helpful. Rev. Charles recommended great resources and books. One of which, I am reading now. He did a great job of highlighting areas in our relationship that deserve our attention without being overbearing. Prior to the ceremony, Shakira sent over a script of what Rev. Charles planned to say and gave us the option to personalize it to make it our own. The words were heartfelt and full of the religious and cultural components we were looking for. Most importantly, it felt genuine to who we are as a couple. After the ceremony, I received many compliments about Rev. Charles and how smooth, unique, and beautiful the service was. Rev. Charles and Shakira displayed professionalism and excellent service throughout this process and were an integral part of our wedding day. I would recommend their services to anyone !!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Working with H.I.P Coaches (Rev. Charles "Coach T" Taylor and his wife Shakira) for our wedding was a wonderful experience. With the difficult obstacle of my fiance at the time (now husband) and I living in the Middle East while getting married in Miami, FL, I was having trouble finding an officiant that was our style. After contacting well over 10+ WeddingWire officiant recommendations I knew H.I.P Coaches was the right fit 2 mins into my first conversation with Shakira. What sold me was that they had mandatory marriage counseling within their officiant services. We never thought marriage counseling was needed but we sure learned a lot more about each other which was very refreshing for our relationship. And not to mention doing them through skype with Coach T was very accommodating for our situation.
Through the time we spent during counseling and our last session in person with H.I.P Coaches, Coach T and Shakira got a great sense of my husband and my personality making our wedding ceremony completely tailor made to our style. So many of our wedding guests commented on how they really enjoyed our officiants words, the flow, and spiritual feel of the ceremony without it being too religious (since we had a variety of religions attending).
From beginning to end of the process with H.I.P Coaches we were very pleased with all the services they provided, including receiving our marriage license within record time after filing. I would recommend H.I.P Coaches to everyone!

Profile Picture Athenia, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev Charles M Taylor was/is the consummate professional. He was kind,. He was sensitive. Rev Taylor allowed us much leeway in the way we wanted our ceremony to flow, while guiding us where we needed it. Rev Taylor played a large part in making our special day very memorable. We enjoyed our interaction with him from the beginning and we highly recommend him as an officiant.

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband found Reverend Charles and H.I.P. coaches online. We truly believe it was fate! I am a licensed therapist and have also been in therapy before. Reverend Charles was such a skilled counselor--I was impressed as someone in the therapy/counseling field. My husband and I found our counseling sessions to be the perfect mixture of support and understanding with gentle challenges and insightful observations. Everyone at our wedding commented on how we glowed, and we can truly say that some of our confidence came from the strength we gained from our premarital counseling with Reverend Charles. if you have the opportunity to be married in Miami, your experience and your marriage would be nothing but enhanced by working with Reverend Charles and the H.I.P. Coaches!

Profile Picture Toya, 12/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Coach T not only did our wedding ceremony but he also facilitated our premarital counceling. During these sessions he informed us of the tools and principals to have a successful marriage. If you are looking for an officiant we highly recommend you choose Coach T and enroll in his premarital counseling course because it will provide you with the necessary information to have a successful relationship. Charles and his wife Shakira were very easy to work with and highly professional. We thank you both for a job well done.

Profile Picture Norea, 11/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It is with great pleasure and humble appreciation that I write this review for Rev. Charles Taylor. As part of our preparation for marriage, my husband and I decided to seek pre-marital counseling sessions with someone who would also become our wedding officiant.

Rev Taylor's mutifaceted and interactive couple's counseling proved to be educational and rewarding. It helped reaffirm our decision to get married and deepened our love and intimacy towards one another spiritually and emotionally. We learned essential tools to ensuring a lasting marriage.

He also helped us create our wedding program and customized our ceremony by drafting personalized vows which made it truly special.

If you desire a personalized wedding experience led by someone who truly takes a vested interest in ensuring the couple's marital success, then Rev Taylor is the ideal person to hire.

Profile Picture Gish, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Charles took the time to get to know us so that he could personalize our ceremony based on our personal values. He also helped us think and learn about things that we probably didn't even think were important in a marriage. He was supportive and encouraging. Our time was well spent and we would seek his counsel at anytime. We had an amazing ceremony.

Profile Picture Audrey , 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hiring Rev. Charles Taylor was one of the best decisions we made to prepare for our wedding. Originally, we were drawn to him due to his wonderful stage presence and melodic yet strong speaking voice that we had seen in some video samples. In addition, both of us are very tall, and we wanted someone who was also tall to officiate our wedding. After meeting with him once, we knew that we not only wanted him to officiate our wedding, but we also wanted his guidance in helping us to prepare for a happy married life. He is a great teacher and an even better listener. During our premarital counseling, he provided a safe and uplifting environment for us to discuss topics that can be difficult to talk about on your own. That being said, we always left each session feeling even closer and happier as a couple, because the focus of our sessions was very positive and honest. As far as the more technical aspects of deciding details for our wedding day, Rev. Charles was very accommodating to meet our needs and our vision about the most important part of the entire wedding day, the ceremony. Rev. Charles allowed us to choose every detail including what type of attire we wanted him to wear (robe, suit, stole, etc). We wanted to write our own ceremony and have him look it over to see if it would work well. His wife, Shakira, who helps to schedule meetings, iron out technical details, and communicate via email, was instrumental in helping us to prepare the final draft of our ceremony. Both Rev. Charles and Shakira were so helpful to us as we navigated our way through the ceremony writing and planning process. They were both able to be there for the rehearsal and rehearsal lunch the day before the wedding, and they were both able to make it to the wedding and reception! It made us feel special that they spent so much time at our events during the wedding weekend. The wedding went flawlessly, and we heard many compliments from our guests about Rev. Charles.

Profile Picture User5130587, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We were referred to Rev Charles Taylor by our wedding planner, Chanda James (of Liz & Lex Events). We first met him about 6 months before our wedding and had 2 in-person premarital counseling sessions and 2 over the phone. He was very thorough and made sure to bring up important topics that will help us in having a successful marriage. We highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture RaShonda, 10/12/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Charles did a great job with our marriage ceremony. Our guest loved the officiant portion of the service.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I recommend this service highly, it dose not matter how long you have been with someone this class helps you learn new things about the person you are getting married to and it helps your relationship take on a new look! It is a great! Don't get married without doing it!

Profile Picture Verilyn L., 6/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

They are great I enjoyed using them.

Profile Picture Jordanna, 3/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Reverend Charles was extremely professional and helped make our wedding day successful with his officiant services.

Profile Picture Erika, 2/16/14, 5 Reviews