Rev Calvin Wulf-A Bridal Blessing Reviews

7 | Colorado Springs, CO

7 Reviews for Rev Calvin Wulf-A Bridal Blessing

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2016

Rev was amazing. We are from Wisconsin, I
    Immediately felt comfortable with him on the phone and he was wonderful in person!

Sent on 01/26/2018
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 06/20/2015

Calvin was great! He worked with us to create a wedding ceremony that was EXACTLY what we wanted. He was professional and flexible, and very reasonably priced. I am so glad we chose Calvin as our officiant! :-)

Sent on 07/20/2015

Calvin Wulf was great. He was friendly, professional and performed our ceremony perfectly. I would highly recommend him! Thank you!

Sent on 03/05/2013
  • Siera

Siera · Married on 12/30/2011

Reverend Calvin Wulf from A Bridal Blessing is just that... a bridal blessing. Cheesy, I know, but it's true. I felt as though Calvin had been my Reverend my whole life and I only met him in person twice before the ceremony rehearsal.
    The first time we met, he spent an hour and a half with my mother and I for free, just spent his time with us out of the goodness of his heart so he could get to know me and understand what I wanted for my wedding ceremony. We left that day with smiles on our faces and warmed hearts. Calvin is so wonderful, sweet, and fun. He acted like we were old friends and seemed so happy to be a part of my big day.
    When my fiance got to meet him, we spent yet another hour or two talking with Calvin. He seemed to really understand and grasp us as a couple and see who we were, what we were about. And again, he seemed very happy for us.
    By the time the wedding came around, I was so comfortable with Calvin and knew our ceremony would be beautiful. He surprised me with his amazing words and how well he seemed to know us in such a short amount of time. The ceremony exceeded my expectations and I left the chapel with my new husband so grateful to Calvin and so happy.
    If you are looking for an officiant, Calvin is it. He's a wonderful man. And, side note, he's worth SO much more than he charges for his services.

Sent on 01/05/2012

Holly · Married on 08/21/2009

Calvin is fantastic! Our ceremony was perfect, everyone cried and keeps telling us how touching it was. We had considered making use of the self-solemnizing rule in CO and are soooo glad we didn't! Calvin knows what he is doing and has great choices to help personalize your ceremony. He kept us calm and collected in the days before the wedding and was even kind enough to marry us on his own 10 year anniversary! He is truly something special and a blessing to any wedding he does!

Sent on 09/21/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/06/2009

Reverend Calvin made our non-denominational wedding very special. He worked with us to determine exactly what we wanted. The wedding wouldn't have been the same without him.

Sent on 06/18/2009
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/15/2017

0.4
      0.5

I would stay far away from this officiant. I had Calvin set for my wedding day and he cancelled three weeks before my wedding. Calvin’s reason for cancelling was due to the distance he would have to travel, even though he worked a travel fee in to the final price of his services. If you want to avoid added stress for your big day, avoid this vendor at all costs!

Sent on 08/24/2017