Rev. B. Alan Little Reviews

6 | Grants Pass, OR

6 Reviews for Rev. B. Alan Little

Kelly · Married on 09/24/2016

Alan is not only an amazing officiant, but an amazing person as well. He was spot on with everything and made our day incredibly special. We could not have asked for a better person to officiate our wedding. In fact, we liked him so much, we asked him to stay for the whole event (cocktails, dinner, dancing, send off) so that he could be part of the entire day! We now consider him a friend of the family.

Sent on 10/31/2016

Trualy · Married on 08/19/2016

Rev. Alan took what we had written for wedding vows and put them into the most beautiful ceremony. I are grateful for all the time he took to make our wedding day something we will remember.

Sent on 09/01/2016

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2015

My Husband and I got married yesterday by Rev Allan B Little and we couldn't of asked for a better person to do our wedding. He was super friendly and nice. And he went way beyond what he needed to do. He was very patient and understanding and he was amazing with all of our last minute changes. He is defiantly the one that I would refer to all of my friends and family members that get married. He was also really nice and helped us when we knew what we wanted to do but wasn't to sure how to make it look good. Allan is a great person and I am so beyond happy on how me and my husbands wedding turned out. The church was beautiful and all of our family and friends were complementing us on how beautiful everything looked. Thank you so much Allan for making me and Kyle's wedding day the best that it could of been.

Sent on 08/07/2015

Gary · Married on 04/10/2015

Rev Alan was perfect! He was exceedingly patient with us while we reviewed the materials he provided and was invaluable in helping us design our customized ceremony. Couldn't have done it with out him!

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/20/2014

Alan is amazing!!! Each vendor for our wedding we met with and had discussions with them to make sure they were a right fit for us and we had a connection, well the first day we met Alan we talked for hours and didn't even realize that amount of time had past because he is so easy to talk to. The day of our wedding we had many guests ask us where we found him? His personality shines through and made our day extremely special. We stop in just to say hello to him from time to time when we are in the area because he is truely someone that impacted our lives. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use him for our wedding and feel so blessed to now have him in our lives.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Brandy · Married on 09/13/2014

Alan is great to work with. Very easy-going and thorough while being flexible and courteous in his approaches. We had many changes, like most weddings, to our ceremony and lineup with out of town guests not being able to arrive on time and Alan was excellent at swapping out the changes.
    He was welcoming and excited during each one of our planning sessions and great at communicating via email which is idea for the busy working schedule.
    Lastly, perhaps some of the most helpful aspects of Alan's services happened to be the run-through and rehearsal. There is no one else I would have rather had do our ceremony or keep everyone in line and precise.

Sent on 08/11/2015