Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

Rev. Arlene Goldman 4
Rev. Arlene Goldman 5
Rev. Arlene Goldman 6
Rev. Arlene Goldman 7

Rev. Arlene is absolutely amazing!!! I feel so lucky to have met her and her services were top notch throughout the entire process. I live in Northern Kentucky and wanted to get married on the beach in Florida. We coordinated the entire process via email and she stayed in consent contact with me to ease any concerns. We couldn't have been more delighted. Our private sunset beach ceremony was perfect and her words were absolutely beautiful! Rev. Arlene is a wonderful and amazing person...I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day, "unforgettable". Wishing you all the best, D~

Sent on 03/22/2016

Justine · Married on 02/28/2016

Rev. Arlene Goldman was amazing! Our guests are still talking about just how personal our ceremony was. We did all of our correspondence through email and she sent us questionnaires to get to really know us. I had all these different ideas for the ceremony, and she was really able to put it all together for us. Rev. Arlene Goldman also took care of any questions we had and sent our marriage license in for us, so we wouldn't have to worry about it on our honeymoon! Another thing guests noticed was just how warm and loving she was as a person, and it came through as she performed our ceremony. My husband and I were so glad we chose her, and she definitely made the planning of our ceremony much easier and truly about us and what we wanted!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Chrystal · Married on 02/20/2016

There aren't enough words in the English dictionary to describe how special Rev. Arlene & Rev. Colleen made my wedding. Rev. Arlene was so professional and sincere, unfortunately she was unavailable for my wedding date (already booked) but made it her mission to make sure I was still going to get an officiant just as great as her. She always communicated with me via email and was always so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. I never worried about the ceremony because she was so detailed.
    Day of, I met Rev. Colleen, just as sweet and she did such an incredible job. Even made my big 'MACHO' brother cry lol. She was with us throughout the reception, mingled, danced, and I couldn't be happier she married my husband and I. What a wonderful duo. I cannot express how happy I was/am with the whole process. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 02/24/2016

M · Married on 02/20/2016

We absolutely loved working with Reverend Arlene and Reverend Paul Goldman. They provided us with many options for our wedding ceremony at an affordable price. They were easy to communicate with and they always responded back to us promptly with any questions that we had. On the day of the wedding, Reverend Paul Goldman arrived on time and was nicely dress according to our specification. His sermon was beautiful!!!! I would absolutely recommend Reverends Arlene and Paul Goldman to anyone who wishes to get married in the future. Thank you for helping us to create such a beautiful and unforgettable day.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Jen · Married on 02/11/2016

I love Rev. Arlene. She was kind and wonderful to us as we planned our special day. She is flexible and understanding when things change. Her knowledge of all of the requirements for an out of state marriage was so valuable. She made our day so special and found a beautiful way to include my husbands young children in the ceremony (family sand ceremony). Our day would not have been the same without her as a part of it. THANKS TO REV. Arlene.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ali · Married on 01/10/2016

After being together for 20 years, my fiance and I decided to finally make it official and elope. I contacted Rev. Arlene and with only a three-day notice, she was able to have everything ready for us for our private ceremony. And then when we had to push it back one day, she was flexible enough to still make it happen. She was prompt with her responses to all of our questions and made us feel very comfortable when she arrived to conduct the ceremony. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Arlene was great. Very professional. Helped choose the perfect beach wedding spot. We lived out of state so this was very convenient for us to work remote with her and set all this up. She even helped us with the paperwork to apply for the marriage license and gave us photographer recommendations as well. The ceremony was very warm and memorable and not one we will forget.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Where do I begin...my heart is full of joy and gratitude towards Rev. Arlene. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Everyone was delighted of the way she carried out the ceremony including the sand union for blended families like ours. We honestly felt like we knew her all our lives. She became part of the wedding party immediately and made everyone felt at peace. Her kind soul makes her a perfect officiant to any wedding ceremony. We couldn't have made a better choice for an officiant!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Matt · Married on 10/10/2015

Arlene was wonderful. She splits her time between California and Florida but was always available to FaceTime. She put a beautiful service together. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

Working with Arlene and her husband Paul was such a wonderful experience. From the first phone conversation I had with Arlene, I knew I had found exactly the right officiant. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and personalized it based on the information my husband and I had provided to her. The day of the wedding Paul arrived right on time and delivered the ceremony flawlessly, even our guests commented on what a great job he did. Arlene was always very responsive to all of my emails with questions and thoughts about the ceremony, we couldn't have picked a better couple to make our day even more special!

Sent on 09/17/2015

Arlene and Paul were great to work with! Very professional, pleasant and provided a beautiful wedding ceremony. Paul did our ceremony and many of our guests commented on what a great job he did. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Melissa · Married on 07/03/2015

Arlene was great in making our ceremony very special. It was amazing how it all came together.

Sent on 08/01/2015

Jan · Married on 05/27/2015

I worked with Arlen many times already and she's BEST! What I like about her is that she can customize your ceremony for whoever you are, no matter if you are spiritual person, jewish or you even don't speak english and you want quick ceremony. Professional, friendly and alway helpful!!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Kristen · Married on 05/19/2015

Rev Arlene was amazing! From the 1st correspondence thru all of my endless emails and questions. She truly made our wedding special. She weaved our lives into such an amazing story to re-tell everyone. The professionalism was outstanding. Rev Arlene was informative in answering all our out-of-state wedding questions, she knew all the logistics, recommended photographers. Her quick responses were greatly appreciated, especially as we were trying to orchestrate everything from NY to Florida. She was just all around a pleasure to work with and left us feeling so loved and special. We laughed, we cried, and we have the best memories of our day because she was a part of it!!!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I'm the MotB (mother of the bride) and helped out by contacting Reverand Arlene based on a recommendation from a hotel in West Palm Beach FL and were so glad we did. She worked closely over the phone with my daughter and finance, who were trying to plan a wedding and work full time, all in a 2 month time frame. By the time my daughter got back to Reverend Arlene to confirm that she wanted to go ahead, Arlene had another commitment and recommended Reverend Colleen who is also associated with Ido4ever. She followed up with our request for a call and sounded as sensitive and understanding as Rev Arlene. Cut to the chase: Reverend Colleen provided a beautiful wedding ceremony, as designed by Rev Arlene, was professional and just wonderful. Everyone at the wedding thought it was a beautiful, romantic and sensitive ceremony, with its readings and observations about marriage and our two young people making this commitment. In conclusion, I highly recommend Ido4ever for marriage ceremonies.
    Pat

Sent on 05/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/09/2015

We honestly loved the ceremony Arlene put together for us. She promised us that she would send us a draft to review before the actual day and we were in awe of her work. Just reading the draft brought a ton of tears to my eyes because it was so beautiful. There was not a dry eye at the ceremony. She was also extremely flexible, always answered our emails quickly, and in a great price range. Our wedding venue recommended Arlene to us and they did a great job. We couldn't have been happier. She is such a beautiful person inside and out and that showed in her work.

Sent on 05/21/2015

Janice · Married on 05/01/2015

We loved working with Reverend Arlene to plan what would be said during our ceremony. Reverend made sure to send us her recommendations, along with stopping in while each of us were getting ready that afternoon to go over any items. We had a great time at our ceremony -- lots of laughter, smiles, and tears! We are very grateful that Reverend Arlene was a part of our day and wouldn't have it any other way! Once we receive our pictures, we will make sure to send them over :)

Sent on 05/22/2015

Sharyl · Married on 04/25/2015

Arlene and Paul Goldman created and performed a personal and lovely wedding ceremony for us. We reached out to Arlene when we learned she was the officiant at a family member's wedding. From our first meeting, we knew it would be a pleasure to have them officiate. Arlene wrote our service and Paul served as our officiant - we had the super duo of love with us for our special day! The words written for us moved us to tears when we read the first (and only) draft. Their lovely ceremony will forever be in our hearts! We highly recommend Arlene and Paul.

Sent on 05/10/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I used Ido4ever to marry us in Ft. Lauderdale, FL on April 18th. Our wedding planner pointed us in their direction, and boy were we glad! I believe in most cases Rev. Arlene Goldman officiants the majority of ceremonies, but in this case, she was booked so her husband, Rev. Paul Goldman married us. When we met Arlene and Paul, we felt immediately comfortable and confident in their abilities. They are welcoming, warm, professional, caring, have a great sense of humor, AND are actually married and have been for years, which shows what a good team they are. You can tell right away how much they enjoy doing this. It's clearly not a "job" for them. In our case, Arlene worked with my then fiance and I on choosing readings, vows, and personalized the ceremony by asking us questions about the other person, went into our "love story" of how we met, etc. At the wedding, Paul was there right and time and delivered the vows beautifully. So many guests came to us and told us that they'd never been to a better wedding ceremony! It was so personalized, and Arlene and Paul did such a great job showing our personalities and making it feel special, funny, and beautiful. I could not have been happier with our experience and ceremony.

Sent on 05/06/2015

Sherri · Married on 04/08/2015

Rev. Arlene Goldman made my day very special. She is a wonderful woman.

Sent on 04/20/2015

J.P. · Married on 03/14/2015

We had a great experience working with Rev. Arlene. She was very professional yet warm in our initial conversations with her. She took time to understand what we wanted for our wedding and followed-up with us regularly to make sure that she had all the information she needed in order to be well-prepared. Our ceremony went great and several of our guests stopped by to let us know how beautiful it was. Thanks Rev. Arlene!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Allyson · Married on 02/21/2015

Reverend Arlene Goldman is amazing! She is so sweet, caring and adorable. The ceremony she preformed was incredible and sweet. I felt like she was part of our family. Would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 02/21/2015

Dana · Married on 02/13/2015

Rev. Arlene is the most beautiful person inside did out. Our wedding wouldn't have been complete without her!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Joey · Married on 12/31/2014

Rev. Arlene helped to make our wedding day extra special. She is a patient, kind and loving person

Sent on 01/09/2015

Jan · Married on 12/05/2014

What a kind, generous, outstanding person! Reverend Arlene Goldman helped us pull together a wedding ceremony at the very last moment in the height of the busy holiday season. She was the voice of calm and reason during the happy craziness! She wrote a ceremony that was so meaningful and touching that both of us (and some of our guests) were moved to happy tears. We were able to include our son, which was very important to us. She asked all the right questions and was very attentive to our wishes, all the while providing wise suggestions and input that proved to be right on target. She was extremely prompt and responsive in every interaction, and was the utmost professional. Several guests commented to me afterwards that they plan to contact her when they get married. If you are getting married, I would strongly urge you to consider Reverend Goldman -- she will always have a special place in my heart because of the important role she played on one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 12/28/2014