Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

178 | Pompano Beach, FL

178 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

We met with Arlene a couple of days before the ceremony, She was just so sweet and warm, we loved her right away. We gave her a little information about us and she came up with the loveliest ceremony and vows for us. We were truly blessed to have found her.

Sent on 11/29/2016

Thank you Arlene for being such a big part of our wedding day. We couldn't have been happier with our ceremony and so many people complimented us on how wonderful you told our love story. It was such a pleasure from day one getting to know you and working with you on our wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2016

Janet · Married on 10/22/2016

We all loved Arlene Goldman so much everyone was raving about how good she was! I had guest coming up to me telling me how great our officiant was!
    She is truly amazing! She got to know us and made our ceremony PERFECT! and fitting just for us. She is super sweet and very attentive! She made sure to have every detail that we wanted in our wedding. She is also very responsive to emails/calls and very affordable!
    She also gave us a little gift our wedding day that was perfect and very unexpected we absolutely loved it!
    Thank you Arlene for everything you helped make our day perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2016
  • W

Wayne · Married on 10/07/2016

Lucille and I were both extremely satisfied with how helpful, professional and personable Arlene was in helping us with the details of our wedding. Her ceremony was truly one to be remembered. Her husband, Paul, even pitched in by allowing us to us his Ipad to bring my daughter into the ceremony.

Sent on 10/29/2016
  • User7219466 · 2+ years ago

Rev. Arlene Goldman was absolutely amazing. Her work is so beautiful. I received several compliments of her work from our wedding guests as well! I highly recommend you use her. She truly was a blessing to have as our officiant!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Chelsea · Married on 07/22/2016

Arlene was so wonderful to work with. Before the wedding we would talk at length about what the ceremony would be like, what to expect, and what I needed to do. I was very nervous the day of my wedding and she was so calm. I really couldn't imagine not having her at our wedding. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/16/2016

Tony · Married on 07/07/2016

Rev. Arlene served as the officiant for our wedding on July 7 at Sundy House in Delray Beach. Rev. Arlene took the time to customize our ceremony and made it meaningful for us. Our families all loved her. She was just excellent to work with in every way and we both highly recommend her to anyone getting married!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 05/28/2016

Rev. Arlene is amazing! Our ceremony was just absolutely beautiful. Sean and I are we're more than pleased. Everything was just perfect! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rev. Arlene was just fantastic! I cannot say enough about how pleased I was with the lovely ceremony she put together for my husband and I. We had so many wonderful compliments from our guests at how much they enjoyed the ceremony! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Leah · Married on 04/30/2016

When we met with the wedding coordinator at our venue (Sundy House) and we explained to him the type of ceremony we wanted, he immediately suggested Arlene. I was really nervous about finding the perfect officiant because it could make or break the whole day. From the first time I reached out to Arlene, I immediately felt comfortable. She was booked for the day of our wedding, but said her husband Paul would be happy to perform the ceremony. We met with them and they were so kind, welcoming, excited for us, listened my concerns and listened to what we wanted; we clicked right away and knew it was the perfect fit. Arlene wrote the ceremony and I was brought to tears when I read it for the first time. She made sure I was completely comfortable with the ceremony and was patient as we finalized it together. She truly has a gift. On the day of our wedding, Paul came to see me before the ceremony to ask how I was feeling, offer words of encouragement and give me a copy of our ceremony to keep. Again, just another example of going above and beyond for the couples they work with. Thank you Paul and Arlene for making our wedding day that much more beautiful and truly unforgettable! Love, The (officially) Halbinas

Sent on 05/19/2016

Rev. Arlene- what a joy to work with! We chose Rev. Arlene to officiate our wedding and she went above and beyond in every way. From the high communication when it came to preparations and timeline, to coaching us on how to obtain a marriage license as an out of state couple, to the incredibly thoughtful/tailored/unique sermon she wrote-she was above and beyond. We could not recommend a better person or professional.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/09/2016

Rev. Arlene provided us with a beautiful and memorable ceremony. She took the time to get to know my husband and I, to customize a ceremony that resonated with our style and personality. Thank you Rev. Arlene!!!

Sent on 05/21/2016

Dear Rev. Goldman~
    Just a quick word to thank you for the wonderful job you did weaving together a seamless service and creating a wonderful wedding for us.
    Matt created a wonderful video and we thought you might like to check your work.
    We will certainly recommend you to anyone looking for a special wedding ceremony!
    Again, thanks for making the day truly special!
    Stephen and Linda

Here is the link to the wedding video from this morning.

THE PASSWORD IS - delray

We hope you enjoy watching it!

Love, Linda & Stephen

Sent on 05/04/2016

Allison · Married on 03/06/2016

I remember when my now-husband and I first spoke with Rev. Arlene Goldman over the phone as one of the several officiants we were considering. I remember us both nodding our heads to each other that we thought she was perfect -- we absolutely made the best choice!

Arlene was so sweet and helpful every time we spoke to her prior to the wedding. She gave us questionnaires to fill out that helped her get to know more about us and our story and from that wrote an absolutely beautiful and personal ceremony, which she performed with warmth and love. We had so many guests tell us how much they loved our ceremony, how they thought it was so touching and personal and fit us as a couple. I can't thank Arlene enough for the wonderful job she did. She's hands down the best person you can hire to write and perform your ceremony! :)

Sent on 03/24/2016

Nicole · Married on 03/05/2016

We used Arlene and Paul for our wedding on 3/5/16. Arlene wrote the ceremony and Paul performed it. Working with them was so easy. We had an initial meeting with Paul where we discussed our wants and vision of the ceremony, then they sent us three questionnaires (one to be filled out together, one to be filled out by the bride, and one to be filled out by the groom), which we filled out. About a week prior to the wedding, Arlene sent us a rough draft of our customized ceremony so that we could make sure that everything we wanted was covered and that anything that we did not want would not be included. I really liked being able to review the ceremony prior to it actually taking place so that we didn't have any surprises the day of.

On the day of the wedding, Paul performed the ceremony, which included the story of how we began dating/met and two readings. So many of our friends and relatives came up to me after the ceremony to tell me how beautiful it was and several even told me that it made them cry! All in all, working with them was great and the ceremony was amazing!! I would definitely recommend using them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Rev. Arlene is absolutely amazing!!! I feel so lucky to have met her and her services were top notch throughout the entire process. I live in Northern Kentucky and wanted to get married on the beach in Florida. We coordinated the entire process via email and she stayed in consent contact with me to ease any concerns. We couldn't have been more delighted. Our private sunset beach ceremony was perfect and her words were absolutely beautiful! Rev. Arlene is a wonderful and amazing person...I can't thank her enough for making our wedding day, "unforgettable". Wishing you all the best, D~

Sent on 03/22/2016

Justine · Married on 02/28/2016

Rev. Arlene Goldman was amazing! Our guests are still talking about just how personal our ceremony was. We did all of our correspondence through email and she sent us questionnaires to get to really know us. I had all these different ideas for the ceremony, and she was really able to put it all together for us. Rev. Arlene Goldman also took care of any questions we had and sent our marriage license in for us, so we wouldn't have to worry about it on our honeymoon! Another thing guests noticed was just how warm and loving she was as a person, and it came through as she performed our ceremony. My husband and I were so glad we chose her, and she definitely made the planning of our ceremony much easier and truly about us and what we wanted!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Chrystal · Married on 02/20/2016

There aren't enough words in the English dictionary to describe how special Rev. Arlene & Rev. Colleen made my wedding. Rev. Arlene was so professional and sincere, unfortunately she was unavailable for my wedding date (already booked) but made it her mission to make sure I was still going to get an officiant just as great as her. She always communicated with me via email and was always so sweet and made me feel so comfortable. I never worried about the ceremony because she was so detailed.
    Day of, I met Rev. Colleen, just as sweet and she did such an incredible job. Even made my big 'MACHO' brother cry lol. She was with us throughout the reception, mingled, danced, and I couldn't be happier she married my husband and I. What a wonderful duo. I cannot express how happy I was/am with the whole process. Thank you both so much!

Sent on 02/24/2016

M · Married on 02/20/2016

We absolutely loved working with Reverend Arlene and Reverend Paul Goldman. They provided us with many options for our wedding ceremony at an affordable price. They were easy to communicate with and they always responded back to us promptly with any questions that we had. On the day of the wedding, Reverend Paul Goldman arrived on time and was nicely dress according to our specification. His sermon was beautiful!!!! I would absolutely recommend Reverends Arlene and Paul Goldman to anyone who wishes to get married in the future. Thank you for helping us to create such a beautiful and unforgettable day.

Sent on 03/08/2016

Jen · Married on 02/11/2016

I love Rev. Arlene. She was kind and wonderful to us as we planned our special day. She is flexible and understanding when things change. Her knowledge of all of the requirements for an out of state marriage was so valuable. She made our day so special and found a beautiful way to include my husbands young children in the ceremony (family sand ceremony). Our day would not have been the same without her as a part of it. THANKS TO REV. Arlene.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Ali · Married on 01/10/2016

After being together for 20 years, my fiance and I decided to finally make it official and elope. I contacted Rev. Arlene and with only a three-day notice, she was able to have everything ready for us for our private ceremony. And then when we had to push it back one day, she was flexible enough to still make it happen. She was prompt with her responses to all of our questions and made us feel very comfortable when she arrived to conduct the ceremony. I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone who is looking for an officiant. Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Arlene was great. Very professional. Helped choose the perfect beach wedding spot. We lived out of state so this was very convenient for us to work remote with her and set all this up. She even helped us with the paperwork to apply for the marriage license and gave us photographer recommendations as well. The ceremony was very warm and memorable and not one we will forget.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Where do I begin...my heart is full of joy and gratitude towards Rev. Arlene. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful! Everyone was delighted of the way she carried out the ceremony including the sand union for blended families like ours. We honestly felt like we knew her all our lives. She became part of the wedding party immediately and made everyone felt at peace. Her kind soul makes her a perfect officiant to any wedding ceremony. We couldn't have made a better choice for an officiant!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Matt · Married on 10/10/2015

Arlene was wonderful. She splits her time between California and Florida but was always available to FaceTime. She put a beautiful service together. We would highly recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/06/2015

Working with Arlene and her husband Paul was such a wonderful experience. From the first phone conversation I had with Arlene, I knew I had found exactly the right officiant. She wrote a beautiful ceremony and personalized it based on the information my husband and I had provided to her. The day of the wedding Paul arrived right on time and delivered the ceremony flawlessly, even our guests commented on what a great job he did. Arlene was always very responsive to all of my emails with questions and thoughts about the ceremony, we couldn't have picked a better couple to make our day even more special!

Sent on 09/17/2015