Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

Rev. Arlene Goldman 7
  • Kevin

Kevin Oldenburg · Married on 06/04/2019

Special Day with Special People

Paul and Arlene were referred to us by my wife's brother as he used them for his wedding as well.
    We could not have asked for a better recommendation. They were extremely helpful from day 1. Not only were they very responsive to any questions we had before the wedding but the were very helpful making our ceremony run smooth. We highly recommend them to anyone and we would be happy to speak with anyone to help choose them for their special day.

Sent on 05/02/2019
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 8
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 9
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 10
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 05/11/2019

Great-would highly recommend

We decided to use Arlene and Paul based on a recommendation from our venue and from all the wonderful reviews we read. They both did a fantastic job, Arlene wrote the ceremony, and Paul was the officiant. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful it was, and it definitely exceeded our expectations! Everything went smoothly throughout the process and they made it all simple and walked us through step by step. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Keith Dussich · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Person

We were so thankful Arlene was part of our wedding day. She brought so many wonderful ideas that added meaning to our special day.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/30/2019

Arlene Goldman is amazing.

Arlene Goldman is a top 5% rated officiant in the nation and it truly shows. Her ceremony was beautifully written and spoken.
    Arlene's communication is nothing short of amazing. She made sure to find the correct tone we wanted for our ceremony, constantly ask our input and was quick to answer all of our questions.
    We received our ceremony a few weeks before our wedding and it was perfect.
    We are so grateful for all your hard work and for really understanding us and delivering what was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Katy Anderson · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing experience

Arlene was so great and easy to work with. She has you follow out questionnaires so she can make your ceremony personal. She is so caring and communicates very well so you know exactly what to expect.

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 11

G Carlsward · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect personality

Rev. Arlene helped me customize a perfect vow renewal, she was easy to work with and incorporated everything I wanted into the ceremony. She is extremely relatable and her method of delivery was sincere and loving.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Courtney Burrell · Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

Arlene is amazing! She is so easy to work with, quick to respond, and so organized. She created a beautiful ceremony that uniquely portrayed us as a couple. She had everything ready to go and all the documents taken care of. You will be so happy you chose her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Holly Einspahr · Married on 12/23/2018

Vow Renewal - 30 Years

We were delighted to share our experience with Rev. Arlene. She is a joy and took pleasure in our happiness and making sure our day was memorable and special. Rev. Arlene obviously took to heart what my husband and I wrote on our questionnaires, and she was well prepared with the remarks she made at the civil ceremony. She incorporated everything we asked for into the service and added her own special touches which we appreciated and enjoyed. Our vow renewal ceremony was short, sweet, memorable, and FUN -- just what we wanted. Rev. Arlene is lovely and highly recommended

Sent on 01/09/2019
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 12
  • Steph

Steph Buondelmonte · Married on 09/11/2018

Rev Arlene Made Our Dream Wedding Come True!

We had an outdoor wedding at the Sundy House and wanted a unique ceremony that would not only highlight our quirky love, but also honor my husband's families very traditional Catholic upbringing. People were flying in from NY and I didn't want them to be uncomfortable with the fact that we didn't choose a church setting. Rev Arlene did not disappoint!! She was so responsive through the entire process and made it very easy for me with my crazy work schedule. She sent me questionnaires about our relationship and families and created a unique and beautiful ceremony that had people raving all night. I received so many compliments from our guests about how moved they were and that they really felt that they were part of our union by getting a little window into who we were as a couple. She is so sweet and professional, was on time (early actually!), and gave us a gorgeous scroll with her speech to keep forever. Highly highly recommend. Thank you so much Arlene! :) - The Buondelmonte's

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 13
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 14
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 15

Nadine · Married on 07/07/2018

Rev. Arlene was amazing at my wedding on July 7th 2018. She responded to my emails very fast, she explained everything clear down to every details. She even direct me on how to get our wedding license. Everyone loved her.

Sent on 07/24/2018
  • W

Wayne · Married on 06/23/2018

Thank you for so much for your gift of our ceremony!! My husband and I appreciated you being the officiant at our nuptials. Our families even mentioned how great you were. Your attention to detail and willingness to personalize our ceremony were extraordinary.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Kristina · Married on 06/21/2018

She personalized our ceremony and made it special. She is so nice and makes you feel very comfortable. I really appreciated the gift she gave us to open after the wedding! I can’t thank you enough Rev.Arlene for you officiated our special day! Many many thanks!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Marie · Married on 05/27/2018

My husband and I were so happy with everything about Reverend Goldman. My sister used Arlene for her wedding 6 years ago and was very pleased as well. My husband wanted to write his own vows, but I did not feel comfortable with it. She came up with the most beautiful vows after being given a few personal stories. She was extremely professional and kept in touch each month leading up to the wedding. I would recommend Reverend Goldman to anyone looking for an amazing officiant on their wedding day.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Jen · Married on 02/17/2018

From beginning to end we knew we made the right decision choosing Rev Arlene to officiate our ceremony. We started out with a Skype call and she was so sweet and listened to what we wanted for our ceremony. A month before the wedding she sent us both questionnaires and she used our answers to our questionnaires to create our ceremony. She sent us a draft beforehand and we were both so happy with what she created. Our ceremony was absolutely beautiful and it was our exact words spoken by Arlene ( we didn't want to read our own vows but wrote each other letters instead). So many of our guests came up to us afterwards asking how we knew her and telling us that our ceremony was the best that they had ever heard. Arlene is the sweetest, easiest person to work with. She loves weddings and her positivity and happiness for a couple is real. We loved working with her and couldn't have chosen a better person to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 03/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/21/2018

Arlene was amazing in our ceremony and was so easy to talk to. She made me feel comfortable and less stressed. We are so glad we chose her for the most special day in our lives. Thank you Arlene.

Sent on 01/27/2018

KC · Married on 11/18/2017

We had the pleasure to work with Rev. Arlene and her husband Paul. Rev. Arlene wrote beautiful vows while Rev. Paul performed an amazing ceremony. Our ceremony was serious but not "preachy" and Rev. Paul incorporated our sense of humor and fun perfectly. Our guests commented over and over that they loved the ceremony and that it was one of the best they have attended.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Janka · Married on 11/08/2017

Arlene was Very helpfull and responsive since 1st email i sent her. It was my brother wedding WHO doesnt speak English but Arlene Done everything to make groom and bride confortable. She was very patient as my best friend was translated.
    Both groom and bridge and guests said that she made this day unforgettable.
    We couldn’t have better person leading ceremony!
    Highly recommend

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

We hired Rev. Arlene 3 weeks before our wedding because we had moved our wedding from the Keys to Fort Lauderdale due to Irma. She came highly recommended by our wedding venue. In such a short period, she put together the most beautiful ceremony. We knew once we spoke with her we needed to look no further. She was so professional, organized and accommodating, not to mention kind and sweet! All of our guests keep telling us what a beautiful ceremony it was. We feel very lucky to have found her and are to gracious to have had her marry us. If you are looking for a beautiful person and a kind soul to officiate your marriage, Rev. Arlene is it!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 16

Shellie · Married on 10/28/2017

Arlene was the perfect officiant. The warmth and caring she exuded set the perfect tone for our sons wedding. The bride and groom loved her as did we. We highly recommend Arlene to all who need a beautiful, charming and caring person to preside over any event.

Sent on 11/06/2017
  • Brittany & Andrew

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Can't say enough good things about Rev. Arlene. She put together a beautiful ceremony for us! We received so many complements about her after the ceremony was performed. Many of our guests said she had one of the most calming voices they have heard and that she should be on radio or do audio books! Thank you so much for making our ceremony special! We highly recommend Rev. Arlene!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 17
  • I

Ilyse · Married on 10/28/2017

I first saw Rev. Paul( Rev Arlenes husband) at my best friends wedding. I said from that day on that I needed him to be the one to marry me. So when i got engaged they were the first vendor I hired.They have a package that comes with a questionnaire you fill out and it makes the ceremony so so so personal. Its almost like story telling time and your guests get to learn so much about your relationship. If you are looking for some personal and different than the standard ceremony they are your people! Rev Paul is awesome!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Svetlana · Married on 10/26/2017

We could not be happier with Arlene!She really is everything we could think of a perfect officiant for our wedding ,so beautiful,sweet ,kind ,organized,giving and simply amazing .Thank you ,Arlene for your wonderful work ,you put a special touch to our day and made it even more beautiful.

Sent on 12/08/2017
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 18
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 19
    Rev. Arlene Goldman 20

Casey · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev. Arlene was absolutely amazing! We hired her about a week before our wedding due to some unfortunate circumstances with our previous arrangements. She was very responsive during the accelerated week of planning. I had multiple very specific requests that she put together accordingly. During the rehearsal she went over everything as I had requested & even clarified some minor confusion about the order of the processional with my coordinator. She made sure that everything went smoothly & as we discussed! I cant tell you how important this is, even for those of you who remember everything- there will be things you forget or don't think about day of- having someone who genuinely cares in your corner will make such a difference! She is truly a blessing! Thank You soo much for everything!

Sent on 11/10/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/17/2017

I cannot express in words how wonderful Reverend Arlene and Reverend Paul were. When I first reached out to Reverend Arlene she was not available for our wedding date but stated her husband Rev Paul was. I received several compliments from guests at our wedding stating how beautiful the words spoken by Rev Paul was. Many people told me they were very moved by Rev Paul and wished they had someone like him for their wedding. They even thought that we had known Rev Paul for years based on how personal and meaningful his words were during the ceremony. I cannot thank both of these amazing people enough for everything that they did for us.

If you are looking for an officiant look no further because you cannot go wrong with either Rev Arlene or Rev Paul Goldman. They ensure that everything goes smoothly and that your marriage license is filed correctly. They even give you tips on changing your name and keep you on track with what you need to do. Rev Arlene was very responsive and quick to answer questions. Thank you both so much from Mr. and Mrs Felix Delgado!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017