Rev. Arlene Goldman Reviews

178 Reviews for Rev. Arlene Goldman

• Laura

Laura · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Amazing jod!

Arlene was amazing and did a great job. She was very flexible and helpful. She was even able to give us access to the beachfront for our intimate wedding and was able to recommend a great photographer. All this on a very tight schedule of about a week and a few days.

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Kristina

Kristina M. · Married on 03/01/2021

You should definitly hire Arlene !

Arlene is such a wonderful person to work with, she asked us several questions and took her time to get to know us and she was able to capture and write such beautiful words that represent us. I am really shy and love that she was able to embrace that as well. She also gifted us a manuscript of our vows in beautiful paper. I definitely recommend you hire her, she's so sweet and amazing!

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Rose

Rose G. · Married on 11/15/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Arlene was the sweetest, yet very professional. She listened to my vision and executed it very well. So happy to have worked with her.

Sent on 11/18/2020

Carolina D. · Married on 11/07/2020

So thankful and highly recommend!

Rev. Arlene is so sweet. I'm so glad we hired her to officiate for our wedding. From the very beginning she was always attentive and accomodating to our every wish. She made sure our vows were flawless and was just so helpful through the craziness 2020 brought our way. Our wedding day was perfect and Rev. Arlene was so special. Thank you for everything, so happy to have had you be a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/20/2020

Sherry S. · Married on 10/10/2020

They are nothing short of amazing, MAGICAL even!

We had our ten year wedding anniversary renewal and it was amazing. We did our sand ceremony. Attention to detail is next to none. One of our favorite part about our renewal is the fact that we get to take the printed renewal written for us as a keep sake love how it is rolled with a ribbon . We love you both and cant thak you enough

Sent on 02/25/2021

Alexis G. · Married on 07/24/2020

Loved Rev Arlene!

Had Arlene as our officiant at our recent wedding. She was so adorable and knowledgeable about the whole marriage license/ceremony process. She created a beautiful ceremony with what she had to say. Our guests were in tears (happy tears haha)!! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Kellee

Kellee C. · Married on 07/07/2020

Rev Arlene is the BEST!

After reading her page, and contacting her, I knew Rev Arlene was the one that I wanted to officiate my wedding! She is super professional, responsive, and the sweetest person ever! Choose Rev Arlene If you want someone who is attentive, personable , and really cares about making your day the most special ever! Thanks Rev Arlene —7/7/2020

Sent on 07/17/2020
  • Jacky

Jacky L. · Married on 02/29/2020

Spiritual, Loving and Peaceful

I was in the midst of wedding planning when I connected with Arlene. She brought me back to the real meaning of this wedding, our marriage ceremony. She helped me re-establish why David and I were getting married, what we valued about our present and our future together and made it easy for me to focus on the most important aspect- US. I was so nervous before the ceremony and it was a relief to hear her begin speaking. It really calmed me down and carried us both through the ceremony. I would highly recommend working with Arlene. On your wedding day, you want someone whose going to bring your ceremony to a truly peaceful space where you can begin this incredible journey. Blessings Arlene and eternal gratitude.

Sent on 03/03/2020

Corrina S. · Married on 02/20/2020

Efficient Officiant

Rev Arlene is great to
    have at your wedding

Sent on 02/24/2020

Donna W. · Married on 02/15/2020

She exceeded my expectations!

I can't say enough good things about Arlene! We were very particular about how we wanted our ceremony because we've been to alot of weddings where they drag on and you start to lose interest. This was not the case with Arlene! Our ceremony was so beautifully written and executed. My husband wanted us to write our own vows which I was very nervous about but Arlene helped me every step of the way. She was always available for phone calls and responded to emails quickly. She helped me through alot of the stress of everything! I highly recommend using Arlene!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Erin D. · Married on 12/07/2019

Arlene was absolutely amazing!

Arlene is so genuine and sweet! We really could have not asked for anyone better. She was so responsive throughout the whole process and answered every question we had. Thank you Arlene!!

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 12/06/2019

Best Ceremony Ever!

Rev Arlene was amazing! It felt like she knew us her whole life upon first meeting. Our service was beautiful and a perfect match for us spiritually. The ceremony flowed seamlessly! I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day thanks to her!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Urania

Urania G. · Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing experience

Arlene it’s amazing person great sensibility and irradiated love thanks Rev.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Cady · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Experience!

We would highly recommend Rev. Goldman to anyone looking for a qualified, kind, and easy officiant for their wedding. Arlene made sure we had all of the information we needed before he big day and helped us craft a ceremony that was truly our own. Everyone has different ways of expressing themselves, and we really feel that Arlene took the time to get the details right for us. She was a pleasure to work with and she really made our ceremony feel romantic, loving, and just what we wanted.

Sent on 11/22/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin O. · Married on 06/04/2019

Special Day with Special People

Paul and Arlene were referred to us by my wife's brother as he used them for his wedding as well.
    We could not have asked for a better recommendation. They were extremely helpful from day 1. Not only were they very responsive to any questions we had before the wedding but the were very helpful making our ceremony run smooth. We highly recommend them to anyone and we would be happy to speak with anyone to help choose them for their special day.

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Daisy

Daisy · Married on 05/11/2019

Great-would highly recommend

We decided to use Arlene and Paul based on a recommendation from our venue and from all the wonderful reviews we read. They both did a fantastic job, Arlene wrote the ceremony, and Paul was the officiant. Many of our guests commented on how beautiful it was, and it definitely exceeded our expectations! Everything went smoothly throughout the process and they made it all simple and walked us through step by step. Would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Keith D. · Married on 05/11/2019

Beautiful Person

We were so thankful Arlene was part of our wedding day. She brought so many wonderful ideas that added meaning to our special day.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew · Married on 03/30/2019

Arlene Goldman is amazing.

Arlene Goldman is a top 5% rated officiant in the nation and it truly shows. Her ceremony was beautifully written and spoken.
    Arlene's communication is nothing short of amazing. She made sure to find the correct tone we wanted for our ceremony, constantly ask our input and was quick to answer all of our questions.
    We received our ceremony a few weeks before our wedding and it was perfect.
    We are so grateful for all your hard work and for really understanding us and delivering what was a beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Katy A. · Married on 02/22/2019

Amazing experience

Arlene was so great and easy to work with. She has you follow out questionnaires so she can make your ceremony personal. She is so caring and communicates very well so you know exactly what to expect.

Sent on 03/12/2019

G Carlsward · Married on 02/17/2019

Perfect personality

Rev. Arlene helped me customize a perfect vow renewal, she was easy to work with and incorporated everything I wanted into the ceremony. She is extremely relatable and her method of delivery was sincere and loving.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Courtney B. · Married on 02/09/2019

Wonderful experience!

Arlene is amazing! She is so easy to work with, quick to respond, and so organized. She created a beautiful ceremony that uniquely portrayed us as a couple. She had everything ready to go and all the documents taken care of. You will be so happy you chose her!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Holly E. · Married on 12/23/2018

Vow Renewal - 30 Years

We were delighted to share our experience with Rev. Arlene. She is a joy and took pleasure in our happiness and making sure our day was memorable and special. Rev. Arlene obviously took to heart what my husband and I wrote on our questionnaires, and she was well prepared with the remarks she made at the civil ceremony. She incorporated everything we asked for into the service and added her own special touches which we appreciated and enjoyed. Our vow renewal ceremony was short, sweet, memorable, and FUN -- just what we wanted. Rev. Arlene is lovely and highly recommended

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Steph

Steph B. · Married on 09/11/2018

Rev Arlene Made Our Dream Wedding Come True!

We had an outdoor wedding at the Sundy House and wanted a unique ceremony that would not only highlight our quirky love, but also honor my husband's families very traditional Catholic upbringing. People were flying in from NY and I didn't want them to be uncomfortable with the fact that we didn't choose a church setting. Rev Arlene did not disappoint!! She was so responsive through the entire process and made it very easy for me with my crazy work schedule. She sent me questionnaires about our relationship and families and created a unique and beautiful ceremony that had people raving all night. I received so many compliments from our guests about how moved they were and that they really felt that they were part of our union by getting a little window into who we were as a couple. She is so sweet and professional, was on time (early actually!), and gave us a gorgeous scroll with her speech to keep forever. Highly highly recommend. Thank you so much Arlene! :) - The Buondelmonte's

Sent on 05/21/2019

Nadine · Married on 07/07/2018

Rev. Arlene was amazing at my wedding on July 7th 2018. She responded to my emails very fast, she explained everything clear down to every details. She even direct me on how to get our wedding license. Everyone loved her.

Sent on 07/24/2018