Rev. Angelle Keiffer - Ohio Officiant for Custom Wedding Ceremonies Reviews

13 | Mentor, OH

13 Reviews for Rev. Angelle Keiffer - Ohio Officiant for Custom Wedding Ceremonies

Erika S. · Married on 11/11/2011

We Love Rev. Angelle !! She is caring and conscious about her line of work. Her positivity brightened our day. She is One of a Kind!
    Also i felt her sincerity , She made sure we were not stressed by sharing insight on previous events- Rain was in the forecast but i like to believe that Together We made it shine. :) Thank you Rev. Angelle!!!! We love you.

Sent on 01/24/2012

Pamela · Married on 09/10/2011

Angelle was incredible. We wanted something so far from traditional and conventional and she never batted an eye. Even when my husband made a request for a 20 minute time change, she accomodated us without hesitation (thankful she didn't have plans for right after our wedding). My heart is so filled with gratitude for all that Angelle did for us, most especially adding those little elements that both personalized and created even more ambiance than we requested. Her ability to transform written words to create such a depth of meaning is phenominal. I can't begin to say "Thank You Angelle" enough. Our wedding was exactly what we wanted and so much more.

Sent on 01/15/2012

teresa · Married on 05/23/2009

to begin, our ceremony was last minute- we made many calls to many officiants who for one reason or another could not perform our ceremony on such short notice nor could we afford them if they made themselves available- but neither was the case with rev. angelle- by way of our first phone conversation she disarmed the stress out planning the event with an impeccable balance of her gentle personality and seasoned professionalism- she respected our wishes to keep the ceremony simple and married us beneath the trees on her family property then took photographs of us standing beneath a wedding arch- i can only imagine how helpful she would be in planning a much more elaborate event- this site only allows to 5 stars to rate with which is a shame when persons like angelle rate a 10-

Sent on 09/23/2009

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2008

The ceremony that Rev. Angelle Keiffer performed was a very spiritual one. The ceremony was done on the beach. It was wonderful and something I will never forget. It was a vow renewal.

Sent on 09/15/2009
  • F

Frederick · Married on 05/24/2008

Rev Angelle was very professional, flexible and helpful. She helped us merge several different ceremonies and customs for a somewhat unique wedding. She also helped us customize our wedding vows even after we sent her modification after modification she never hesitated to adjust making our special day perfect. I would have to say the biggest compliment she could be given is, after seeing how well she was working with my wife and i on our wedding my daughter booked her for her wedding that had even more pieces of different types of weddings. She was the officiant at my daughters and my wedding in the same month.
    Thanks again Rev. Angelle!

I would highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 09/14/2009

Dana · Married on 07/07/2007

Angelle was most kind and helpful when it came to our wedding she directed us in the right direction and didn't want to over step our choices, she let us know that she would be involved as much as "We" wanted her to be, she was not overly influential at all, She was Very Respectable with our choice and the way we wanted our wedding to be!, I would Recommend her Services to anyone looking for this kind of respectable service that she provides!

(Wedding Location - Squires Castle -Willoughby Ohio)

Thanks Again ,
    Angelle!!!

Blessed Be!

Sent on 09/29/2009

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2007

Angelle was wonderful she met with us to discuss our wedding plans at our convenience and was very personal and personable. I would recommend her for anyone who is thinking of getting married.

Sent on 10/06/2009

Dayna · Married on 06/20/2006

Rev. Angelle was our officiant for our wedding in May of 2006. I had special requests of our ceremony being on the beach to which she came and couldn't have made our day more beautiful! It was simple but, my dream wedding! I'm not sure that just any officiant does this. Rev. Angelle not only does a wonderful job of performing the ceremony but, she is like your best friend guiding you though all the preparation prior also. If you aren't sure of how to word things, she'll be right there giving beautiful suggestions. I would highly recommend Rev. Angelle! -Dayna Gmitra (wedding location Fairport Harbor, Ohio)

Sent on 09/16/2009
  • W

Wayne · Married on 07/01/2006

We had a non-traditional wedding, in fact, our wedding was themed in an American Redneck Wedding. We had a blast and Rev. Angelle was great! She got right into the part and did a nice job.

Thank you again for everything.

Sent on 09/15/2009

Rina · Married on 07/04/2009

We absolutely LOVED Reverend Angelle!!! She was warm, caring, and really listened to what we wanted for our ceremony! We were very impressed with her knowledge of music as well! Rev. Angelle has a great sense of humor and a big heart. She was more than we could have asked for!

Thanks, Rev!

Sent on 09/13/2009

Heather · Married on 06/02/2007

Rev. Angelle Keiffer was amazing. I got married 2 1/2 years ago and people still comment on well and excellent she did. Thank you for a great evening!!

Sent on 09/30/2009

Samantha · Married on 07/04/2009

Our guests continue to rave about both the ceremony Reverend Angelle created for us as well as her overall demeanor/delivery on our wedding day. She even went the extra mile by ordering a copy of our marriage certificate for us when turning in the signed portion!

Sent on 09/13/2009

Lisa · Married on 01/17/2008

3.5

Rev. Angelle Keiffer was wonderful and efficient in helping plan the wedding. There was only 24 hours to schedule the wedding and she was most helpful and came early to help everyone rehearse. She is passionate about what she does.

Sent on 09/14/2009