Retro Boogie Band Reviews

6 | Saint Louis, MO

6 Reviews for Retro Boogie Band

Joseph · Married on 10/24/2016

BEST BAND IN THE LAND! Choosing Retro Boogie Band to play at my mother's 70th birthday celebration party held at Hotel Lumiere in downtown St. Louis was one of the best decisions I've ever made. From the outset, they are so professional, easy to work with and accommodating. They were wonderful at reading the crowd and keeping everyone dancing throughout the evening. Our guests are still reaching out to us with compliments on how good RBB was!! Do not hesitate to book Retro Boogie Band for your next event.

Sent on 10/24/2016

This Band was the highlight of my special night my guess are still singing praises of the wonderful performance. OMG !!!! What a variety of songs, they played everything !!!I Highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Becky · Married on 01/09/2016

Great band! Everyone loved them, they played something for everyone, highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kilian · event on: 07/28/2013

I found working with Beverly Boyd in planning and set list preparation to be a delight. She and her band members (including her mother!) did an absolutely wonderful job in helping us celebrate our family reunion.
    The musicianship and musicality of this group was first-rate. Great energy with a wide range of songs from a wide range of artists and groups, from jazz to R&B and Soul, with great vocalizing.

I love this band, and you will too, if you can answer the question "Do You Like Good Music?"

Sent on 02/08/2016

Erin · Married on 05/07/2016

They were so gracious and willing to work with our organization to create an event we wanted. Band members were engaged with our guests and encouraged everyone to have a fantastic time!

Sent on 08/09/2016
  • User6205872 · 2+ years ago

Everyone raved about the band at the wedding and asked where I found them! Super easy and flexible to work with - they were able to play songs that I preferred from their list. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/14/2016