21 Reviews for Rethinkvideo

Add'l Hours (1)
Client Revisions (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
21 Rethinkvideo Reviews

Rethink Video was so easy to work with! Chad and his crew (including his wife Sarah) were great! The attention to detail was so pleasing to see. They captured the serious moments and yet all the fun! Down to the music, I absolutely loved my video. I highly recommend!

Profile Picture Katlin, 11/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Soooo Our wedding was November 6th, 2016 and having Chad and Sarah there was amaze balls. The whole process with organizing everything was perfect. Chad met with us on several occasions just to give my husband and I an idea of how everything works. As a bride you are tense about every aspect of your wedding but in this case I was so comfortable I think the only thing I stressed over was literally the list of music choices I wanted the video to have and even with that it was so awesome!!!! The prices are amazing especially when I compared them with other companies (which didn't compare to the awesomeness rethinkvideo had). The day of wedding Chad and Sarah was at the venue about a couple of hours before the wedding started. Sarah, Chad's cool wife captured every detail of what was going on in the bridal suite, she even helped with my stress by talking to me and putting on my favorite music artist. Chad and Sarah was professional from the beginning to the end it was as they were long time friends. Rethinkvideo made my wedding fabulous especially on camera I'm in love with our highlight video. I recommend Rethinkvideo to everyone!!!! Words can't even describe how grateful I am to them.

Profile Picture Mystique, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rethinkvideo was amazing to work with from start to finish. They were very patient with me when I contacted them with little to no plans for the wedding months ago. As soon as I got the venue picked out, and the destination finalized, they were so hands on and really got to know me before we even got to Mexico. They asked about my wants and needs, things I liked, and things I didn't like. I was very confident in my choice with Rethinkvideo. When we finally did get to Cancun, Sarah and Chad were all business, all the time. I constantly saw them shooting footage of the resort and the beach days before the wedding. They filmed many events throughout the weekend including our photoshoot on the beach, rehearsal dinner, the wedding prep, ceremony, and every detail of our crazy reception. I still watch the video almost everyday (our wedding was almost 6 months ago.) I have received compliments on the video from distant relatives in other countries, friends I've lost touch with, and even my mom's insurance representative who randomly got a hold of it. People who were there are still talking about how awesome the wedding video is, and people who couldnt make it feel like they were right there with us because the video was so detailed. Sarah and Chad are so professional, so nice, and so caring. They made such a great team with a creative eye, and have a true passion for what they do. They would split up and be in two different places at one time getting all angles, which made the video that much better. They would come up with ideas in the moment and were so good with executing it while still keeping the natural flow of our special day. We were truly blown away with the result, and are so thankful that we have this amazing movie to watch of our love story forever! From the creativity, the detail, the music, and the professional quality of the video to the professionalisim of the couple. I would recommend Rethinkvideo to anyone getting married locally or destination!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rethink Video captured my special day and it was my favorite part of the whole wedding... hands down! When planning a wedding, you budget for certain vendors and services. I always knew I wanted to be able to look back at our wedding day but my family/hubby were hesitant on adding another service to the venue. This was non-negotiable for this bride right here. Now 6 months after my wedding and I continue to get the sweetest feedback and compliments from the wedding video. My family, friends, and husband admit to watching it at least once a week or a couple times a month. They now admit that it was the best money spent out of the whole wedding and are so beyond glad that we chose Rethink Video to capture all of the precious moments of the evening. They are so kind and work with you the whole day. Always a step ahead and so creative. Super professional and so fun to work with. This is a no brainer... hire them. You WILL NOT regret it!

Profile Picture Carley, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

When planning her wedding my daughter told me that out of everything a wedding video was #1 for her. She said that she just knew that the day would fly by and she never wanted to forget a thing and that the video would be something she and her husband could watch over and over and then she could share with her children! My husband... the $ man was a bit on the 'no' side of things, but that got me because well..... making memories is what life is all about! Rethinkvideo out did themselves. I watched several of their other productions before we singed on the dotted line and I didn't think it could get any better BUT when I saw my daughter as the star of the show and all the love and joy that surrounded her and her husband I was a puddle (a smiling, happy puddle, but still a puddle of happy tears) and knew that was the best decision we made for the entire wedding! Sarah did an amazing job in her time with the girls as they got ready and captured all the behind the scene moments that made the day so special, but you truly never noticed her being there or in your way which I was afraid of. She was so professional and put the bride and may I say the mother of the bride at ease she was a beautiful part of our day. Chad handled the groom and the guys and captured beautiful footage of the venue. Chad also was on top of capturing every moment possible without intrusion! There is not one regret of the money that was spent for their service (also agreed upon by my husband). Rethinkvideo has allowed our whole family / friends, even those who were unable to attend to share in a very special day! I could go on and on about our day and how beautiful it was.... a GREAT BIG thank you to Rethinkvideo for capturing our memories and for creating a keepsake!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely love these guys! I will pick them over and over again! I searched high and low for a videographer and Chad and his team met every criteria we had. Truly! If you're on the fence and have been searching for awhile, this is it! Stop right here because you have found them! I will and have recommended them to every couple I know who is getting married because I have that much confidence that they'll do an awesome job. It was such a pleasure working with it. As a nervous anxious bride, Chad put me at ease whenever I needed it. I really could go on and on but you get the idea. Pick these guys!!

Profile Picture Darshiniy, 6/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We were absolutely thrilled and pleased with every aspect of service that Rethinkvideo provided us! We so appreciated their professionalism, great attitude and of course, phenomenal wedding video (with an impressively quick turn around time)--- almost a year later and it still amazes us! We can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture User6716461, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

AMAZING. I love ReThink Video! My wedding video turned out amazing!! Chad and his wife, Sara are wonderful! They really know how to shoot cinematography. They choose the best frames, shots, and angles for all the important moments and details! I love how they really listened to my personal preferences and wishes. They delivered! They are professional, punctual, friendly people! After looking at so many different video companies, I'm so glad I chose them. They are very reasonably priced, the quality of their video is above and beyond of what you would expect! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Releine, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

I booked RethinkVideo (the Feature Film Collection) for my wedding in 2015 and was completely blown away by every aspect of the experience; so much that my husband and I gifted their service to my brother and sister–in–law for their wedding last year, and plan on doing the same for my sister’s wedding next year! The finished products have been an amazing blessing to us and our families that have allowed us to relive our wedding days all over again ( we literally cry every time we watch the videos). Chad, Sarah, and their crew did the most incredible job capturing every detail and raw emotion of the day and evening while somehow remaining pretty much unnoticeable the whole time. They were an absolute joy to work with from the beginning and were so accommodating to all of our requests. I would recommend them to any bride 100 times over and urge them to look no further than RethinkVideo, because what girl wouldn’t want to relive the best day of her life!

Profile Picture Heather, 4/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, DVD

They were super flexible and amazing, even patient with some parts we were moving too much in, etc. Just a great group and a GREAT professional product. Everyone who looks at our feature film insist it was a Hollywood-esque production!

Profile Picture Pri, 10/19/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Rethinkvideo did an awesome job for the videography for our wedding. Chad was extremely prompt with emailing us a sneak peek of the wedding video which we were able to share with family and friends. He was also extremely quick in mailing out our wedding DVDs which turned out fantastic. Even simple things like the "Main Menu" were really cool on the DVD and had a moving background just like it would be on a DVD for the movie! My one piece of advice would be to make sure that you specify if you want specific things videoed at your wedding (i.e. the entire first dance - this was not something that he originally included but he was fortunately able to piece together the entire thing and include it for us on our DVD). He was very prompt on the day of the wedding, they caught some great moments that we had not idea happened, and they were great about blending into the wedding!

Profile Picture Alana, 10/18/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was thrilled with our video. I've only seen our 12 minute video because I've been out of state, but I can't wait to see the whole thing! Sarah, the videographer, was incredibly professional. My husband later commented that he didn't even notice she was there, but she seemed to capture the perfect moments. The final video was super artsy and everyone I've talked to loved it. Thanks!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Rethinkvideo was absolutely amazing!!!! I could not have picked a better team to capture our special day! Our video was more than I could have ever asked for and well worth the price! Very nice guys to work with and very responsive. I would definitely recommend rethinkvideo to anyone!!! Thank you so much for everything you did for us!!!

Profile Picture Angela, 7/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chad and Sarah did an excellent job in every aspect of videography. They are creative in their shots and their films are well produced. The quality of their work far exceeds most other videographers we looked at and at a much better price. Additionally, Chad Herold is a man of faith and we really appreciated his integrity, advice, and friendship as we went through the planning process. Finding trustworthy vendors is invaluable and we were thankful to have found them for our wedding. I would recommend them with no hesitation.

Profile Picture David, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

chad and his wife were an awesome couple to work with we could tell they enjoy what they do and it shows in their work. my wedding would not have been the same without their video.

Profile Picture tiffany, 3/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We used Rethinkvideo at out wedding and they were awesome! They were very flexible when it came to the craziness of a wedding. They captured our wedding better then I could have ever imagine. I highly recommend using them for any special events that you want captured!

Profile Picture Adam, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I could not have had a better experience using Chad and Sarah for our wedding video! We were so blessed to not only have an amazing video that captured all of the sweet memories of our big day, but Chad was also a part of our ceremony and prayed over Jacob and I as we prepared to begin our lives together as husband and wife! Chad and Sarah's hard work and dedication is so evident. Their team is incredibly professional, and their personality makes the whole experience that much more fun and enjoyable! All of our friends and family have truly enjoyed our video, and Jacob and I are so thankful to have the memories of our special day captured on video. We cannot say thanks enough!

Profile Picture Abbie, 1/11/13, 1 Review

Profile Picture Abbie, 1/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great work! Nice people, excellent quality.

Profile Picture User4403664, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.3

Happy with how it turned it, teary when watching it! Just so expensive

Profile Picture User7451638, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, DVD, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic