Restless Carolina Reviews

Restless Carolina 3
Restless Carolina 4

Beth Skelton · Married on 10/26/2019

Best Wedding Band!

Restless Carolina was AMAZING!!! They were great to work with prior to the wedding and played an unbelievable set. The consensus of our wedding guests was hands down the best wedding band anyone had seen.

Restless Carolina 5
    Sent on 11/03/2019

Katherine Buckley · Married on 09/21/2019

Most incredible time with RC.

If you want an amazing wedding make sure you hire RC. No one was sitting the entire time they were playing. 10/10 recommend

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/13/2019

Hire Restless Carolina NOW!!!

It is truly hard to even find the words to describe how AMAZING Restless Carolina was to work with. We had them play at our Wrightsville Manor wedding in September and they absolutely brought the house down. All night, every guest kept coming up to us and saying that "this was the best band they have EVER heard!" Their set list was perfect and they had people on the dance floor (and even dancing at their tables and during dinner) all night, they sounded INCREDIBLE, and they were so amazing to work with. Leading up to the wedding they were extremely responsive and they accommodated all of our crazy requests, which included learning a song for my Matron of Honor to perform her speech to (which was a highlight of our night), and playing happy birthday to my 8-year-old nephew. We truly did not want the night to end because of how much fun we were all having!! I want to have another wedding just so we can hire them again! Thank you so much for making our wedding an absolute dream come true, guys!

Restless Carolina 6
    Restless Carolina 7
    Sent on 09/30/2019

Seth · Married on 08/24/2019

FANTASTIC BAND!! Made our wedding!!

This group was an absolute joy. They MADE our wedding reception! Our guests all commented on the quality of the music (many of them were musicians themselves) and the general vibe was amazing. The group was amazingly tight and faithful to the tunes in a way that was impressive and effective. They listened to us, worked with our preferences and were worth every penny of their fee. HIRE THIS GROUP IF YOU CAN!

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!

Restless Carolina KILLED IT at our wedding! Literally couldn’t have had a better band to play for our event. Our entire experience with them was top notch from our initial meeting, to communications via email, to the set up on the wedding day, all the way until the last song played. Ty was super organized and put together a plan for the wedding day that made everything flow smoothly. Seriously the brass/jazz set during dinner was perfect and really set the mood right for a super fun party during the reception! They even learned a Chance the Rapper song for us after we mentioned we love him. Also, they invited us on stage at the end of the night and gave us such an incredible memory to look back on. They are so personable and so entertaining- you will love the vibe they give the wedding reception! So many of our guests have told us they were the best wedding band they’ve ever seen, and we truly believe Restless Carolina is what made our wedding so special.

If you are even thinking twice about booking them- DONT! Just call them right now and reserve your date. They’re worth EVERY penny!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Sylvia · Married on 05/11/2019

The BEST band!!!

HOLY COW! … Restless Carolina did BEYOND an amazing job at our wedding. They are the BEST! 95% of the guests (big wedding of 200) were out of their chairs and dancing… even the 85 year old grandmothers! They played an assortment of music and maintained a FUN atmosphere for those of all ages. I had not seen this band live prior to hiring them so I booked based on great reviews, awesome video recordings, their impressively long and varied song list, and their organization from the very beginning. Ty was extremely communicative and very receptive to our specific requests. The band even performed our first dance song and I couldn’t have imagined it any other way. Our guests haven’t stopped talking about how great the band was! They were everything we hoped for and so much more. HIGHLY recommend this band!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019

emily · Married on 04/13/2019

The best band

If you’re looking for a band for your wedding, look no further. These guys are THE BEST. They are so kind, easy to work with, and know how to get the crowd going. We danced the entire reception! Everyone kept raving about how amazing the band was, and they were! Seriously, they made our wedding complete. We will remember and talk about how great they were for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Lucas · Married on 03/02/2019

One word: Amazing!

The Restless from top to bottom is one of the best choices we made at our wedding. From their manager, Ty, down to each band member they are the best. Jessie, Bryan and the rest of the band put so much energy into their singing and performance and that resonated with out guests the whole night. Days after the wedding everyone kept saying how great the band was. I HIGHLY suggest them for your wedding or event. They're in one word amazing!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Tiffany Fletcher · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Band!

We hired Restless Carolina to play our October 2018 wedding reception. It was by far the best decision we made! We had requested to keep everyone dancing all night, and Restless Carolina did not disappoint. They are incredibly talented, a great value, and SO easy to work with. They responded to emails incredibly quickly, and made this part of wedding planning as easy as possible. We even had family members wishing they were getting married in NC to hire them. THANK YOU Restless Carolina!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jena · Married on 06/16/2018

Restless Carolina was absolutely amazing at my reception! They kept the crowd on the dance floor and the night was so much fun! I have already recommended to many of my friends/family!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Kathleen · Married on 10/14/2017

Restless Raleigh is perfection. We had RR for our wedding night band and Tyler and the team went above and beyond to make sure our day was awesome. Plus, it was super easy to work with them. I gave them an idea of the type of music we like, and RR coordinated our ceremony music, learned our first dance song, and put together THE BEST set list of the night. A perfect mix of everything I had asked. I have had multiple people compliment our band choice - I am so happy we went with RR and will be recommending them to all my engaged friends. They are the best!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Amy · Married on 10/08/2017

Restless Raleigh was great!! We were able to visit a show before hand and fell in love with them! They kept so many of our guests on the dance floor throughout the wedding! They even learned two special songs just for us! They were prompt in replying to our emails, and met with us upon request. Dancing at our wedding was one of our very favorite parts, so thank you to the band for making it so special and fun!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Mardy · Married on 09/03/2017

The band made the entire party! Anyone at all interested in hiring Restless Raleigh, just feel free to contact me. I would be so happy to explain why they made a fun party an epic event!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Christopher · Married on 09/02/2017

A great band and a great wedding band... two things that don't often happen at the same time. Fun and easy to work with.

Restless Carolina 8
    Sent on 09/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/29/2016

Where do we begin?? We got married on a battleship in North Carolina so space and electricity was somewhat limited! We had looked for bands but many had specific requirements which were not even close to realistic for our venue. We were at a loss UNTIL we stumbled upon Restless Raleigh. We didn't know this band and we didn't know anyone in the area that had heard them play. But we loved their music (on their website), they were laid back and easy to work and extremely affordable for live music so we booked them. Our venue's limitations where nothing to them and going into the wedding we had nothing but the highest expectations. And boy! did Restless Raleigh deliver...we honestly do not think our wedding would have been as perfect without this band. We had a themed wedding (1940s) and the band dressed the part, kept the crowd going and were VERY welcoming (and understanding) when our crazy guests wanted to moonlight their own musical "talent" and join their band. They kept the crowd dancing and entertained the entire night. My only advice to brides and grooms is to book this band immediately and let them do their thing! We didn't give them any guidelines as to what to play or what not to play and I think that was one of the our best decisions because this band knows what they are doing...and it was perfect! Our only request was they learn to play a country song in a rhythm and blues style for our "first dance"...and they rocked it. We are having another wedding celebration in Scotland (half of our family is Scottish) and if we had not already booked a British band we would seriously consider getting this band to Scotland for our second celebration! A huge thanks to Restless Raleigh for being AMAZING>

Sent on 12/17/2016

Katherine · Married on 09/04/2016

This band made our night so special. They worked so well with us in finding songs we want and even songs we didn't want to play. they were so aware of what we wanted and made both my husband and I so relaxed going into the day knowing that they have it all under control.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Maggie · Married on 09/17/2016

We booked Restless for our wedding in September 2016. I had seen Restless play at a couple of bars prior to booking them. I met with Tyler to discuss the contract in Spring 2016. He was super flexible and easy to work with. They offered to learn our first dance song and asked for a playlist of "must haves" and "do no plays." I made a wish list, fully expecting Restless to play several of the songs on the ipod during set break. Restless learned every single song!! Including all of our intro songs. They were amazing!! All of the members looked great and sounded great. Restless started the evening off with songs for everyone (grandparents, older guests and younger guests). After the set break, they played some of the more current songs. I cannot recommend Restless enough! They are super talented musicians and have a great sound. They have two lead singers, a male and female, and several of the other members sing, so they can play pretty much any song. Their energy was FANTASTIC. People were on the dance floor as soon as they started playing and didn't leave the dance floor until our wedding was over. Everyone - and I mean everyone (grandparents, etc) were out there dancing. It was awesome! They brought great energy, sound - the music was amazing - and the band members looked like they were having a great time throughout the evening. They were on the dance floor at certain points, helping get the crowd hyped. I cannot say enough about Restless! They were so easy to work with. They made my reception. They really did! I would highly recommend Restless, if you are considering them for your band!!

Sent on 12/06/2016