100 Reviews for Rescue Flats

Design (1)
Shipping (1)
Clothing (1)
98 Rescue Flats Reviews

Love the gold color flats! I bought 2 of the bulk packs with 20 pairs. So happy I found these and they arrived so quickly. I can't wait for our guests to wear them at our January wedding!

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/19/19, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Rescue flats are going to be the perfect “touch” at my daughter’s wedding. She was thrilled when the boxes arrived, but was overwhelmed upon opening to see them. The flats are unique, stunning and fantastic quality.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ordered scratch & dent box with much hesitation and was pleasantly surprised! Could barely see any scratches on outer box and inner box plus contents were in perfect condition. Even my fiancé was impressed and he's a guy! He thought the slippers were really nice and said the bow is a nice touch. Now that's saying something! I've recommended to a friend that's also getting married this year.

Profile Picture User4080083, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ordered Rescue Flats from the 2017 collection and absolutely love them! I can't wait to give them to my girls after a long day of photos and being on our feet to use on the dance floor and after :) Great quality. Thank you!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

So excited to use Rescue Flats for my daughters wedding, the presentation of the flats is amazing and all the gals will love these stylish flats while on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Pat, 9/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Rescue Flats are amazing! They look great and are super comfortable. We saw them at a friend's wedding, and immediately decided we needed them for our own wedding. We cannot wait to showcase these at our special day!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Fast delivery slippers are awesome

Profile Picture User7915880, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered the ballet flats from Rescue Flats! For when you need to "Slip off your heels and Just Dance!". The packaging is so awesome that you don't need anything additional to display these shoes in. The best part is that each pair comes with a cloth bag that your guests will have to put their nice heels in so they don't get lost or dirty. I am so glad I came across these!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

This is the coolest idea ever...I saw them at my cousin's wedding and ordered right away for my own. So clever!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My guests loved the thoughtfulness behind supplying them with dancing shoes! A few of our guests even wore them the next day! Small expense that made the difference to the comfort of our female attendees.

Profile Picture Morgan, 5/5/18, 14 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Received my order super quick! I can't wait to use them at my wedding!

Profile Picture Kari, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

very pleased with the service I received and the quality of the "rescue flats".
Cute box too!

Profile Picture betty, 2/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

As a dance teacher it was so fun to see what look like a dance floor full of ballerinas at my daughter's wedding. My guests were so impressed and so excited tho receive something extra. My only advice is to buy more than you think you'll need. Many guests took two pair right up front which left several of my guests not getting a pair. I also would suggest not putting them out all at once bevause they were gone in the first half hour. The ladies at Rescue Flats were such a pleasure to deal with it was such a good experience. My daughter is so happy that we decided to go for it and buy them it was such a nice extra gift for the women to have at the wedding.

"In a world full of flip-flops be the ballet slipper"
Darcy Miick Primak

Profile Picture Darcy, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Amazing product and excellent customer service!! So happy!

Profile Picture Jesse, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

This company is amazing - delivery was fast, product was GORGEOUS, and Customer Service cannot be beat! I cannot wait for my guests to see them!

Profile Picture Susan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I purchased three orders of the rescue flats for my daughter's upcoming wedding during their special $99 sale. Although the flats came without the black box they are normally shipped with they will do perfectly fine because I bought some really pretty gold baskets that match them perfectly and will be putting gold and white hair ties around them as suggested by the rescue flats website . We had looked at these earlier on before the sale but couldn't fit it into the budget, but with the sale we were able to make the purchase and make everyone comfy on the day of the wedding! Quality is good they are well-made and I would not hesitate to purchase more for my son's wedding!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

My experience ordering from Rescue Flats was seamless. We received the order earlier than expected and the product was exactly as shown. I highly recommend including rescue flats in anyone's wedding, it's a nice touch for guests and it's worth it to keep people dancing all night :) We purchased the bulk order flats and made our own display box.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Wow!! When planning a wedding things need to go right! This company answered every email asap, and came through with every promise. The flats are life savers at a wedding, and they were ‘gobbled up’ as soon as we brought them out after several hours of dancing. Our guests LOVED them! I will recommend Rescue Flats to every Bride I know.... for the terrific product and for the outstanding customer service.

Profile Picture Sandra, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Ordered a box of gold rescue flats for our wedding. Had a small issue with delivery (WAY TO GO USPS ... ). The team at Rescue Flats was beyond understanding of the issue and helped me resolve it right away!! The box came and I can't even tell you how excited I am!!! They were neatly packed with extra protection for shipping, the quality of the box, the shoes, and all other contents is beyond fantastic. I know that all my guests are going to fight over who gets to take a pair of these home!!!! Thank you so much for your outstanding service and product!

Profile Picture Agata, 10/6/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I saw this vendor on pintrest and looked at their Web site. I was very impressed and ordered for my sons wedding g reception. This is great idea and good quality.

Profile Picture Yvonne, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great service I had ordered the wrong size and they sent me a new size complimentary. Very thankful

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

This is such a great idea! I loved receiving these and even better surprising my sister with them!
I ordered from the scratch and dent sale, let me tell you, I will do it again for sure! Excellent condition shoes and the "damaged box" was not really damaged; a few scratch's but 100% usable for the wedding!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

This is a great company! I ordered a scratched and dent box and got it in the color we wanted, silver! Very anxious to receive them and display them for our gals at the wedding. I know they will be a huge success! Thank you, Sarah!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I ordered a "scratch and dent" box for $99....
I was prepared to recieve a badly damaged box that I couldn't use a display, and figured that I'd just put out the flats.

When I received the box, I was pleasantly surprised. I really can't find anything wrong with the box, and I saved so much money this way. The product was shipped quickly and the display box is lovely. I'm impressed! I hope my guests are too :)

Profile Picture Katie, 3/31/17, 1 Review