Rescue Flats Reviews

136 | New York, NY

136 Reviews for Rescue Flats

Denise Amaya · Getting married on 02/05/2022

Best wedding purchase!

I have purchased two boxes of these already for my wedding that isn’t until 2022. I keep telling everyone that they need these. The packaging is adorable and each set comes with a hair tie, flat set and dust bag for your heels. I cannot wait to have for my guest. They also run some amazing sales with the scratch and dent. Don’t double think this one it’s worth it!

Sent on 06/12/2020
  • Bianca

bianca moreno · Getting married on 12/31/2021

Beautiful!!!

I can not wait to put these slippers out for my wedding next year. they came in a beautiful box, which is different from other places options. also i loved i was able to have different sizes for my guest

Jackie Ehrenkranz · Getting married on 10/08/2021

So excited!

I received my shipment (on a major sale - bonus!) so quickly! I am so excited to impress all my guests at my wedding with these super cute saving graces and dance the night away! Also, definitely keeping an extra pair for myself under my desk at work, just in case the heels ever need to come off.

• Y

Yane · Getting married on 04/16/2021

Rescue flats

I just got my box of rescue flats and they are absolutely adorable. I am in love with them! I totally recommend them.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Gemma

Gemma Johnson · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Quick shipping and kept on schedule!

I ordered a preorder scheduled for August shipping and the package came on time and in perfect condition! Everything was packed perfectly and everything was in there and accounted for. I can’t wait to set them up for my wedding. There were no issues, and they even posted on their social media and sent reminder emails that the pre-orders would be shipping out soon. I haven’t gotten a chance to used the flats yet because my wedding was postponed but I’m absolutely looking forward to being able to use them!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Dana

Dana Grazia · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Can’t wait to use!

I just bought a box of rescue flats for my December 2020 wedding and I was so impressed with the quality of it all from the custom tissue paper, sophisticated boxes and of course the shoes/heel bags/hair ties! This is the perfect add on to a wedding for your guests! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Erica

Erica · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Can’t wait to dance!

I’ve been stalking Rescue Flats ever since I started planning my wedding in December and now I’ve got some in their way!
    Being a dancer, with lots of friends and family that I know will be on the dance floor, I absolutely LOVE the idea of these little shoes. (So much more dance friendly than flip flops.)
    The site is easy to navigate, color selection is good (I got champagne), easy checkout. Happy customer here looking forward to happy guests in their Rescue Flats!

Ellie Bond · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Absolutely recommend!!!!

I was thrilled to receive my box of champagne colored rescue flats! They are made very well and I see them lasting more than a few nights of dancing. I love that this favor is something my guests will use on the night of the wedding itself, and I can't imagine there will be any left at the end of the night! The color is very classic and feminine without being too loud. Loving them and can't wait to set them out on our big day!

• Diana

Diana Rossmy · Getting married on 11/07/2020

Wedding flats

The website was easy to order from and I’m looking forward to offering the flats to my female guests the night we take to the dance floor. I appreciate that the business is women for women and continue to be supportive

Melissa Thomas · Getting married on 10/24/2020

A Must Have

Love these shoes! I went to a friend’s wedding that had Resuce flats by their DJ booth, the display was so simple but perfect! I took a pair for dancing and now I take them with me every time I go out! I knew I had to order them for my wedding! When I did order them for myself I had a problem with a promo code (my fault) but Rescue Flats answered my email within 15 minutes. They were responsive and extremely helpful! I can’t wait to get my order! I might even have to steal another pair for myself.

Amy Haskell · Getting married on 10/16/2020

These flats are so fun for guests!

Our wedding isn’t until October but these flats are the cutest addition !! I have worked very hard to create a fun memorable event! I have never seen these used at weddings I have attended so I’m excited to introduce them!!

Susana Zheng · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Love, love, love!

Honestly, ladies... you truly have to see the quality for yourself! The quality is great and the idea is terrific. Add this to your budget! I ordered two boxes and immediately fell in love- I had to place an order for five more boxes in different colors for my guests. Shipping was extremely quick. I received my boxes within a week. I can’t wait to use them!

Steph Leather · Getting married on 10/02/2020

✔️Fast shipping ✔️Amazing quality ✔️Stand out detail

I ordered from the scratch and dent sale and the boxes arrived 2 days later (shipping was estimated at 2 weeks) and the boxes weren’t even damaged. I’ve never loved the idea of flipflops for my wedding and our venue doesn’t allow bare feet. The Rescue Flats are going to be one of those things that people remember about my wedding and I’m so excited!!

Sent on 04/15/2020
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Kiepert · Married on 09/25/2020

Highly recommend!

I bought the rose gold flats during the "scratch and dent" sale and they are perfect! There is a small dent in the corner of the outside box, but everything else is pristine. The bow/hair tie is a chic and useful touch! I can't wait to display these at my reception!

• Eliza

Eliza · Married on 08/29/2020

Absolutely recommend!

I have loved these flats ever since I saw them at a friends wedding and knew I’d love to have them at my own one day. The team at rescue flats are helpful and not pushy, they genuinely just want to help make your wedding day that much more amazing. They have tons of inspiration from real brides, and they are always available if you need help via email or social media. The flats themselves are great quality and presented beautifully!

Sent on 04/22/2020
  • Tigersgrl

Yvette · Married on 07/28/2020

Ordered scratch & dent box with much hesitation and was pleasantly surprised! Could barely see any scratches on outer box and inner box plus contents were in perfect condition. Even my fiancé was impressed and he's a guy! He thought the slippers were really nice and said the bow is a nice touch. Now that's saying something! I've recommended to a friend that's also getting married this year.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Thank you! Enjoy, Sarah
  • Angela

Angela Dinatale · Married on 05/31/2020

Perfect addition

I received them quick and they were packaged so cute. Everything about the box, packaging and design is top notch. The shoes were adorable and the hair tie cute as well. All my girls loved them. What a classy and thoughtful addition to the wedding.

Sent on 12/04/2019
  • Tina

Tina · Married on 04/15/2020

LOVE Rescue Flats!

These are amazing!! Such a great idea for tired dancing feet. The display box they come in is super cute and the bow/hair tie that come with the flats is a great touch. So much better than dollar store flip flops, worth the money!

Stephanie Ossowski · Married on 04/04/2020

What a pleasant surprise!

I had ordered two boxes of rescue flats after researching other available slippers online. They are well priced for what you get. Rescue flats are very nicely displayed and good quality material. These flats will certainly make an impression on my wedding guest. My venue doesn't allow bare feet, so these will certainly come in handy. ...and they arrived earlier than expected.

Jill Malik · Married on 01/18/2020

Great quality and fast shipping

I ordered two of the scratch and dent boxes for my winter wedding in the champagne color. First, the boxes barely have any noticable damage so I really feel like I got these at a steal! Second, delivery was extremely quick. Third, and most importantly, the quality of the flats are great and my bridesmaids in particular are so happy I've provided these to them!!

• Jaime

Jaime Wilsnack · Married on 01/02/2020

Such an amazing idea!

I bought these on a whim, because we are ballroom dancers and will have lots of dancers at our wedding- and there’s no way us gals can dance ALL evening in heels. I got the champagne color because I though they’d match lots of different outfits. I’m so impressed with the quality of these! And including a heel carrying bag is genius. The bow that holds each pair together is also a hair tie, which we all know we need at the end of the night. The display box is also super convenient. I am obsessed with these and so glad I took the plunge to order them!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • LAURA

LAURA · Married on 10/19/2019

Worth the money

If you love the people coming to your wedding, do everyone a FAVOR and buy these. Product is excellent in every way!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing Laura. Your pictures look - great. I hope you & your guests danced all night!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kohan · Married on 09/22/2019

Loved these!

We got these for our wedding and they were SO beautiful and such a great quality. This totally beats the cheap flip flops we see at most weddings. The box they come in is also gorgeous. We highly recommend these as they add such an elegant touch to the wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I hope you had the wedding of your dreams & danced all night! Sarah

Jacqueline Carter · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Idea

Such a great idea for the wedding reception. The flats made it easy for the female guests to dance the night away.

Sent on 10/03/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

These pictures are so great! Thank you so much for posting and for your thoughtful review. I hope you danced all night! Sarah