Rescue Flats Reviews

Rescue Flats 4
Rescue Flats 5
  • Tigersgrl

Yvette · Married on 10/19/2019

Ordered scratch & dent box with much hesitation and was pleasantly surprised! Could barely see any scratches on outer box and inner box plus contents were in perfect condition. Even my fiancé was impressed and he's a guy! He thought the slippers were really nice and said the bow is a nice touch. Now that's saying something! I've recommended to a friend that's also getting married this year.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Thank you! Enjoy, Sarah
  • LAURA

LAURA · Married on 10/19/2019

Worth the money

If you love the people coming to your wedding, do everyone a FAVOR and buy these. Product is excellent in every way!

Rescue Flats 6
    Rescue Flats 7
    Rescue Flats 8
    Rescue Flats 9
    Sent on 11/01/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thanks so much for sharing Laura. Your pictures look - great. I hope you & your guests danced all night!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Kohan · Married on 09/22/2019

Loved these!

We got these for our wedding and they were SO beautiful and such a great quality. This totally beats the cheap flip flops we see at most weddings. The box they come in is also gorgeous. We highly recommend these as they add such an elegant touch to the wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review. I hope you had the wedding of your dreams & danced all night! Sarah

Jacqueline Carter · Married on 09/21/2019

Great Idea

Such a great idea for the wedding reception. The flats made it easy for the female guests to dance the night away.

Rescue Flats 10
    Rescue Flats 11
    Rescue Flats 12
    Sent on 10/03/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

These pictures are so great! Thank you so much for posting and for your thoughtful review. I hope you danced all night! Sarah
  • KWiewiorowski

Katie Wiewiorowski · Married on 09/14/2019

Guest Favorite!

I ordered Rescue Flats after coming up short on dancing shoe options that weren't slippers or flip flops! They were a HUGE hit! I bought 2 boxes for our wedding which was 115 people - every pair was gone by the end of the night! People loved them and I loved the great packaging! They looked great in our reception and easily went with the black tie feel!

Rescue Flats 13
    Rescue Flats 14
    Rescue Flats 15
    Rescue Flats 16
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review Katie! It means the world to us that your guests loved their Rescue Flats. We hope that many happy memories were made on your dance floor. - Jeni
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/27/2019

Dancing Shoes

I've attended weddings in the past where flip-flops were provided next to the dance floor and I have always thought that was a great idea. When I stumbled onto Rescue Flats, I knew they were taking it to the next level!

We pre-ordered two boxes for our wedding months in advance to enjoy a bigger discount. I appreciated that the boxes themselves were presentable and made for easy setup on the day-of. The rose gold Rescue Flats were a big hit and the included "heels bag" made it super easy for our guests to put on their new dancing shoes.

Highly recommended as a classy (yet functional) wedding favor!

Sent on 08/01/2019

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thank you Mary! I really appreciate you taking the time to review us. I hope you danced all night! Sarah

Sandra Tucci · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Presentation with Supreme Service

I pre-ordered a box of rescue flats for my daughter's June 15 wedding. When the company ran into shipping glitches, the owner contacted me personally to notify me of the "new delivery date." I told her it was cutting it too close to my wedding, so she "bent over backwards" to ensure I received the box in due time. What I love about this company is the fact that the owners correspond with the customers directly rather than hiring "customer service representatives." The professionalism, responsiveness, reliability, and transparency of the owners of this company is second to none. Additionally, the box came with days to spare, and the presentation was just as pictured. No dents, no bumps, and nothing out of place. Every ribbon perfectly in tact on each bundled pair. I highly recommend this box of rescue flats. I have attended other weddings where the hosts have used other brands, but none come close to the elegant presentation of these. However, to me as a customer, it is the personal service that reigns supreme. These entrepreneurs convey in their words and actions that are only happy if the customer is happy. Thank you, Sarah and Company, for delivering as promised!

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • MelisM

Melissa · Married on 01/19/2019

Love the gold color flats! I bought 2 of the bulk packs with 20 pairs. So happy I found these and they arrived so quickly. I can't wait for our guests to wear them at our January wedding!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Thanks for the review Melissa - enjoy! Sarah

Lisa · Married on 12/27/2018

Rescue flats are going to be the perfect “touch” at my daughter’s wedding. She was thrilled when the boxes arrived, but was overwhelmed upon opening to see them. The flats are unique, stunning and fantastic quality.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Rescue Flats's reply:

Thank you Lisa! We put a lot of love into our products - and it feels so good to know that the details are noticed and appreciated by our amazing clients. Enjoy! Sarah

Katie · Married on 11/03/2018

Ordered Rescue Flats from the 2017 collection and absolutely love them! I can't wait to give them to my girls after a long day of photos and being on our feet to use on the dance floor and after :) Great quality. Thank you!

Sent on 02/14/2018

Rescue Flats's reply:

Your girls are going to love them! Enjoy your best night ever. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. Sarah

krista · Married on 10/20/2018

My daughter put me on to rescue flats. She wanted these adorable little shoes for her wedding to give relief to all those dancing guests! I preordered her rescue flats to be delivered in January 2019. But I then ordered some for my son’s wedding in October. The website was easy to navigate, I got them on sale, they arrived in record time and the packaging was phenomenal ! Just adorable! I opened them all to check the color and was amazed at the beautiful packaging along with bags to put your heels in! I would highly recommend rescue flats to other brides. I can’t wait to see our guests reaction to these well thought out feet savers!
    Krista Silbiger

Sent on 09/06/2018

Thank you Krista for such a thoughtful review! Happy Dancing : ) Sarah

Pat · Married on 09/22/2018

So excited to use Rescue Flats for my daughters wedding, the presentation of the flats is amazing and all the gals will love these stylish flats while on the dance floor.

Sent on 10/28/2017

Thanks Pat! Enjoy, Sarah

Maria · Married on 09/08/2018

Rescue Flats are amazing! They look great and are super comfortable. We saw them at a friend's wedding, and immediately decided we needed them for our own wedding. We cannot wait to showcase these at our special day!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Thanks Maria! Enjoy, Sarah
  • User7915880 · 1+ year ago

Fast delivery slippers are awesome

Sent on 03/16/2017

Caitlin · Married on 07/28/2018

I ordered the ballet flats from Rescue Flats! For when you need to "Slip off your heels and Just Dance!". The packaging is so awesome that you don't need anything additional to display these shoes in. The best part is that each pair comes with a cloth bag that your guests will have to put their nice heels in so they don't get lost or dirty. I am so glad I came across these!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 07/21/2018

This is the coolest idea ever...I saw them at my cousin's wedding and ordered right away for my own. So clever!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Thanks for the review Elizabeth! Enjoy, Sarah

Mary · event on: 06/15/2018

Superior, outstanding overall! Liturgical (Dance Ministry) Beautiful favors/gifts for church dance Ministry!

Sent on 04/24/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/05/2018

My guests loved the thoughtfulness behind supplying them with dancing shoes! A few of our guests even wore them the next day! Small expense that made the difference to the comfort of our female attendees.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Kari · Married on 04/14/2018

Received my order super quick! I can't wait to use them at my wedding!

Sent on 06/08/2017

betty · Married on 02/20/2018

very pleased with the service I received and the quality of the "rescue flats".
    Cute box too!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Darcy · Married on 02/10/2018

As a dance teacher it was so fun to see what look like a dance floor full of ballerinas at my daughter's wedding. My guests were so impressed and so excited tho receive something extra. My only advice is to buy more than you think you'll need. Many guests took two pair right up front which left several of my guests not getting a pair. I also would suggest not putting them out all at once bevause they were gone in the first half hour. The ladies at Rescue Flats were such a pleasure to deal with it was such a good experience. My daughter is so happy that we decided to go for it and buy them it was such a nice extra gift for the women to have at the wedding.

"In a world full of flip-flops be the ballet slipper"
    Darcy Miick Primak

Sent on 02/16/2018

Jesse · Married on 02/09/2018

Amazing product and excellent customer service!! So happy!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Susan · Married on 12/02/2017

This company is amazing - delivery was fast, product was GORGEOUS, and Customer Service cannot be beat! I cannot wait for my guests to see them!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Charlotte · Married on 10/21/2017

I purchased three orders of the rescue flats for my daughter's upcoming wedding during their special $99 sale. Although the flats came without the black box they are normally shipped with they will do perfectly fine because I bought some really pretty gold baskets that match them perfectly and will be putting gold and white hair ties around them as suggested by the rescue flats website . We had looked at these earlier on before the sale but couldn't fit it into the budget, but with the sale we were able to make the purchase and make everyone comfy on the day of the wedding! Quality is good they are well-made and I would not hesitate to purchase more for my son's wedding!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sabrina · Married on 10/14/2017

My experience ordering from Rescue Flats was seamless. We received the order earlier than expected and the product was exactly as shown. I highly recommend including rescue flats in anyone's wedding, it's a nice touch for guests and it's worth it to keep people dancing all night :) We purchased the bulk order flats and made our own display box.

Sent on 08/15/2017