Requestline Mobile DJ Service Reviews

7 Reviews for Requestline Mobile DJ Service

• Issabelle

Issabelle · Married on 10/26/2019

Dj richard for the win!

Richard killed it. He was so nice and easy to work with. I recommend him 100%!
    Everyone loved the music he was playing!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Genaro Gomez · Married on 02/08/2019

Simply Awesome!

Richard is a great DJ! He is very approachable, so it’s easy to talk to him about what kind of music you want. His prices are very reasonable ! I have used Richard many times over the years for my work’s Christmas parties! I would have used him twice as much but someone else beat me to him on those specific dates. At this time, I’m planning my retirement party, and Richard is my go to guy!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Morgan · Married on 10/24/2018

Awesome DJ!! Highly, Highly Recommend!

Richard did the music for our wedding & he was so great to work with! He kept the wedding moving along the whole night as an MC & kept the dance floor full the whole time as well! Our friends & family were saying it was the best music they had heard, and had an incredible time dancing! We wanted everyone to dance & have a memorable experience at our wedding! Richard went above & beyond to make sure we were happy & the crowd was happy! He exceeded all expectations!He was extremely easy to work with & conscientious of our wedding vision & music vibe for that evening! The pre-planning he was on top of & extremely organized. He was awesome to work with, and we would highly, highly recommend him for your wedding or next event!!!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Andy · Married on 07/07/2018

Excellent all around

Could not have asked for someone with a better personality, great ability to improvise, take requests, do things well - be a part of things without being the spotlight...etc. He's awesome.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

Great DJ! Very happy with service

Richard was great to work with, we would definitely use him again if needed!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Joseph De Martinis · Married on 03/24/2018

Richard did my Birthday Party on March 24, 2018. I highly recommend him for any event.

Very professional and accommodating. He did more than I asked. Will definitely use him again.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2017

Professional, flexible, and affordable!

We hired Richard for our wedding and he was amazing. He was very responsive and easy to work with when planning. We had specific music we wanted played, and Richard was very flexible and played all of our favorite songs! On the wedding day, he was our best vendor. He was set up exactly as we'd hoped and ready to go with his equipment and light display. On top of it, his pricing was very affordable for us. I highly recommend Richard to be your DJ!

Sent on 01/09/2019