5 Reviews for Republic Photobooth - San Diego Photo Booth Rental

4 Republic Photobooth - San Diego Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Republic Photo Booth did our wedding in October 2013. They were wonderful! The booth was accomodating from two people, up to an entire group of 10+ all squished in for fun and wacky pictures!!! The quality was amazing and the attendants were a pleasure to work with. Above and beyond our expectations!! Many of our guest commented on how fun the booth was and that alone confirmed that it was a big hit.

Profile Picture Lorelei, 10/13/12, 1 Review
4.3

Very nice couple who own the booth. Many backgrounds to choose from.

Profile Picture D, 4/2/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

These guys are great very professional loved the pictures high quality. They also did our customized background exactly the way I wanted it. Came out great and loved it! Great friendly staff :) Everyone should get a photobooth! Its a great add on to a party

Profile Picture Erica, 3/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had the pleasure of working with James & his team in planning our wedding. Our wedding turned out to be everything I ever wanted and more! Our wedding was a huge success and every little detail was covered. It was beautiful! The best part was that on the day of, we were able to sit back and enjoy our big day. James & his team were on top of everything, and all we had to do was show up. It was the best money I've ever spent, and we are so lucky to have had his help through such a crazy time! Thanks Republic PhotoBooth!

Profile Picture jessica, 2/18/12, 1 Review