Repash Studio Reviews

Repash Studio View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jillian Married on 07/18/2021

Amazing!!!

Rick photographed our wedding last summer and our renewal this past July. We had to downsize our wedding due to covid and Rick was so understanding and accommodating! From our first meeting to our last, we knew that we had made the right choice with Repash Studios. We had a blast with Rick and felt at ease on our special days with his direction and encouragement. Both times our pictures were done within a week and were simply stunning! We will definitely be returning customers!
    Don U. Married on 05/28/2021

Memorial weekend wedding

Our wedding ceremony was in the Packer Memorial Church with the reception at the Historic Hotel Bethlehem. Rick and Darlene Repash were our photographers. They are very familiar with both venues and had great recommendations for the best pictures, with input from the bride. They were both professional and helped us to stay on time by their direction and quick photos. Their 41 years of wedding photography experience was apparent and extremely helpful throughout the day. They were never intrusive. We were delighted with the results of their work. We chose a package that included their son, Ryan, as the videographer. I strongly recommend this vendor.

We recently reviewed the photos for the couple's album (photographed by Rick & Darlene) and the wedding video created by their son, Ryan. The photos were extremely well done and it was hard to pick the right ones from all the many choices provided to us.

Ryan's video was extremely well done. He had one that captured the day in totality with just the right highlights. He then provided us a separate video of the ceremony and a third with the reception, capturing the speeches which I know the couple will come back to frequently.

The day goes so fast, it is wonderful to have these photos and videos for renewed memories for many years to come.
    - Father of the Bride
    Bryanna F. Married on 05/01/2021

Picture perfect!

Rick and Diane have been doing photos for my family for many years! We have loved all of our session and it was no question, when the question was popped, who was going to photograph my wedding! I couldn't have asked for better pictures or photographers for my wedding day!!! I cannot thank them enough for capturing all of our moments and being so professional with the whole process. I will continue to use them for all photography needs.
    A F Married on 08/01/2020

Wonderful, give them a 100%

They were so wonderful and professional. Our picturescane out beautifully!!!
  • Anni
    Anni K. Married on 12/31/2019

The best decision we ever made!

My husband and I were so grateful for the amazing photos and video that we received after our NYE wedding! Repash Studio was a 10/10.
    Kati C. Married on 12/10/2019

The Best Photographer & Videographer!

My husband and I were so happy with the pictures and video we received of our wedding day! Rick and Ryan were great to work with and we could not have asked for a better photographer and videographer to capture the best moments of our special day! Thank you Repash Studio!!!
  • Erin
    Erin T. Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing service & stunning photos!

The Repash team is awesome to work with! Rick was always responsive and kind, explained everything out & really eased our minds. We are in love with our photos and we’re so grateful Rick was there to capture our unforgettable moments!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey Married on 10/19/2019

The Best day!

They came all the way from Pennsylvania for my wedding in Belcamp, MD, and I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to capture my special day! 100% recommend, these pictures will absolutely last a lifetime!
  • Gary
    Gary W. Married on 10/05/2019

Great photographer

My wife and I had our wedding and reception at the Meadows of Saucon Valley. The staff there recommended RepashStudios for our photographer. The pictures he delivered were amazing. When we went to get our pictures developed, the developer praised the photographer for the depths of the pictures and the clarity. They also said the photographer allowed space in the picture for cropping and for editing. We wanted to thank you for giving us these great pictures and wonderful memories.

Forever grateful,
    Gary and Elizabeth Wetzel
    Caitlin M. Married on 10/04/2019

Wonderful Experience

Rick and Darlene photographed our October wedding at Bear Creek, and were an absolute pleasure to work with. They knew the venue well and knew exactly where the good shots were. We are so pleased with our photos and look forward to showing our family and friends for years to come!
  • Joseph
    Joseph S. Married on 07/26/2019

Repash Studio is the best!!

Repash studio was great to work with! (We chose the package that included both photography and film) Leading up to the wedding they were very informative and easy to get in touch with. They take care of all the details leading up to the wedding, so when the day comes you have nothing to worry about! They captured all the perfect moments for us including getting ready for the wedding with our bridal party, pictures at the church, and every unforgettable moment at the reception. We had a very, very large bridal party, and they were able to efficiently get our pictures complete in between the ceremony and the reception! They were open to taking pictures wherever we wanted, but also made suggestions as they were very familiar with the area. If you are as indecisive as we were while wedding planning, booking Repash studio is one decision you will not regret!
  • Ana
    Ana Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing! Professional! Friendly!

When I started the planning process for our wedding, I KNEW I wanted to hire a videographer. However, my husband didn’t think we needed to spend the extra money. He trusted me though, and we chose Ryan Repash. Best decision ever. While Stephen (my husband) and I were watching our films for the first time, he leaned over to me and “this was so worth it!”
    Ryan was truly amazing on our wedding day! He got such amazing shots from the getting ready to the ceremony, reception, sunset, and send off! My husband and I never once felt awkward in front of the camera. He made us feel comfortable and I hardly even knew he was there most of time. We had a blast during our wedding, and he captured it so perfectly in the film! We also chose to have our whole ceremony and reception added to the package, as well as all the raw footage! I’m so glad we did! My husband surprised me during the ceremony with a song, and my sisters and bridal party also surprised me with a fun song during the reception! These memories will be able to be enjoyed over and over again with friends and family. I’m thankful for the awesome vendors we had, and I’m thankful Ryan was a part of our day!
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan R. Married on 06/04/2019

Superior work from a superior team!

After seeing (and being in) the work by Rick and Darlene from my brother's and my friends' weddings, I knew I had to get them for my own. And as expected, they did NOT disappoint! Their work is impeccable. They are fun, know how to keep things loose, and know just the right shots to get at the right moments. If you are looking for an amazing photography team for your own wedding, Sweet 16, Bah Mitzvah, and everything else in between, look no further than Repash Studio. Thank you, Rick and Darlene, for sharing in and capturing our wedding for the rest of time! We will 1,000% recommend you to anyone and everyone!
    Judy Married on 06/23/2018
    WOW!!!!!!Amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Repash Studio was highly recommended to us for our wedding day.What we did not know is just how Amazing they are as family owned business and professions. They have many different packages and their son Ryan is the videographer.Rick, Darlene and Ryan are all so easy to work with and took time to explain and answer any questions asked.Our photos are absolutely stunning and words cannot express just how breathtaking our video is.The creativity, the beautiful moments captured on photos and video are phenomenal. The professionalism of Rick, Darlene and Ryan we cannot express enough how pleased we are. Thank you all for everything and for putting your hearts and love into what you do to make everyones memories to cherish forever! You are not just a studio you are Amazing!!!!!!
    Phillip and Judy Odenwelder
    Dana Married on 09/03/2016
    Rick and Darlene was a pleasure to work with. They shot my wedding over Labor Day weekend and I couldn't be happier with how my pictures turned out! He had them all up online with 10 days of the event. He even accomplished the impossible with getting my now-husband to smile in pictures :)
    Kristen Married on 04/30/2016
    Rick was great! He was easy to work with and captured everything that was important to us. Looking forward to working with him again!
    Tara Married on 08/23/2015
    Great photographer who makes you feel comfortable through the whole process!
    Michelle Married on 10/18/2014
    We had a phenomenal experience with Repash Studio for our wedding. I was so impressed with their creativity and professionalism. The photos caught so many wonderful moments that I didn’t even see on our busy wedding day. And the wedding film was awesome! It really told the story of our day beautifully.
    Rebecca Married on 12/30/2011
    We love working with Repash Studio! Our entire extended family has been coming consistently to them for years, and we wouldn't ever think of looking for another photographer. Rick and Darlene photographed our wedding, and they really helped make the occasion even more joyous. The entire process was so relaxed and enjoyable, and I was so impressed by how creative and patient everyone on their team is. We got married in the winter, and they were completely undaunted by the cold and snow when we were getting some outside shots. All of the prints and photo albums we've ordered have been very high quality, and delivered in a timely manner. They're true pros who have dedicated a lot of time to honing their craft, and it shows. We couldn't be happier with our experience!
    Maddy Married on 10/10/2015
    Rick Repash photographed our wedding. He did a great job and took the perfect amount of pictures, which he got up online only two weeks after our wedding! On the day of, once all the bride/groom/bridal party/family pictures were done, he was willing to take pictures requested by guests and also took candid shots of people dancing. I would hire him again in an instance!
    Caitlyn Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful photos

Rick did a great job capturing our day. Value for the money was good. We are thankful for his hard work to capture our wedding. Thanks Rick!