Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

7 Reviews for RentALL Affairs, LLC

Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Tables (1)
7 RentALL Affairs, LLC Reviews

We used them for our drapery and lighting. Also, we rented our centerpieces from them. We were going to buy the wood slabs and lanterns for our centerpieces, but rented them instead. Honestly, one of the easiest companies to work with and very creative, flexible, and dependable.

Profile Picture User6973943, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We're looking forward to working with them this November! While our big day isn't for almost another month, RentALL has been extremely professional in their service so far. They are prompt with emails and willing to answer any question we have had. We're looking forward to writing more to this review in less than two months!

Profile Picture Ro, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Tables, Clean Up, Delivery

RentALL Affairs did the decorations and cupcakes for my daughter's 4th birthday party. It was amazing! They listened to my vision and then executed it perfectly. They exceeded our expectations and I will definitely use them for our next party!

Profile Picture Heather, 8/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I can't express enough about the wonderful job this team did. Starting with helping me come up with ideas for my daughters Sweet 16 birthday party. Since my daughter loves the Japanese language and culture so much, they developed a Japanese garden themed party. It included a wooden bridge to walk over as you entered the room, hanging lanterns, beautiful center pieces that looked like cherry blossom branches, and a photo area with a Japanese screen behind a bench that we sat on. The entire affair was so reasonable and their creativity was outstanding and so original. I loved working with them and have referred friends and family to them. Highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Amy, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Seriously I freaking love this company. They were on top of everything! I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day, planning a complete diy at Tinicum Barn. We rented all all our décor, tables, linens, chairs, etc. Beautiful execution! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Chelsea, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very pleasant staff!! Professional and affordable. Great experience everytime. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

By far the best rental company I've dealt with, they are so professional and great prices.

Profile Picture crystal, 10/10/09, 2 Reviews