Reno Tahoe Graphics Reviews

Reno Tahoe Graphics View more information

• Maddi
    Maddi S. Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommend!

Andrew and his team are AWESOME! He is very casual (and calm), yet professional; this attitude is just what a stressed out bride needs! I like his style because he works with you while making the video. Instead of just making it and getting whatever footage the videographer decides to put in, he actually communicates with you about what things were most important to YOU throughout the day. He was a joy to work with, and my husband and I love our video!
    Nicole Married on 07/07/2018
    Thus far, Andrew has been most helpful with everything we envision for our wedding video. He listens well, and is open to whatever idea you desire for your wedding. He is easy to work with and has great communication. We can’t wait until our big day and to see our video creation!
    Kaci Married on 06/30/2018
    We are so grateful to have found Reno Tahoe Graphics! Andrew was the last person I reached out to before losing hope of having videography for our wedding, and was very pleasantly surprised how understanding and great to work with he is! We have done engagement pictures and a save the date drone video with him so far, and he will be filming our ceremony as well. He got the pictures and video back to us so quickly I couldn't believe it. His work is amazing and I would highly recommend him!
    Amanda Married on 06/09/2018
    Reno Tahoe Graphics is absolutely amazing and so professional! I really appreciated how flexible they were with my needs and budget! Highly recommended!!!
    Pam Married on 05/19/2018
    Our daughter’s wedding was May 19th. I can’t express how grateful I am to Andrew! I told him I was able to experience this most beautiful day again and again. Everything about the video was special, professional and personal! Thank you for a blessing we will cherish forever!