Reno Tahoe Graphics Reviews

4 | Reno, NV

4 Reviews for Reno Tahoe Graphics

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2018

Thus far, Andrew has been most helpful with everything we envision for our wedding video. He listens well, and is open to whatever idea you desire for your wedding. He is easy to work with and has great communication. We can’t wait until our big day and to see our video creation!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Kaci · Married on 06/30/2018

We are so grateful to have found Reno Tahoe Graphics! Andrew was the last person I reached out to before losing hope of having videography for our wedding, and was very pleasantly surprised how understanding and great to work with he is! We have done engagement pictures and a save the date drone video with him so far, and he will be filming our ceremony as well. He got the pictures and video back to us so quickly I couldn't believe it. His work is amazing and I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Reno Tahoe Graphics is absolutely amazing and so professional! I really appreciated how flexible they were with my needs and budget! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 02/18/2018