Renew You Makeup Artistry Reviews

15 | Augusta, GA

15 Reviews for Renew You Makeup Artistry

Beth Eskierka · Married on 06/27/2020

Professional artist!

My wedding day experience with Rachel could not have been better! My bridesmaids were so happy with their makeup and they looked beautiful. She was super nice and friendly but also very professional which made me feel completely at ease. She truly is an artist! My makeup was flawless and lasted the entire hot summer day and night!

Sent on 07/13/2020
  • Tarah

Tarah Alexander · Married on 05/02/2020

Would Highly Recommend

My wedding day experience with Rachael was wonderful! My bridesmaids makeup looked flawless, and I felt like a princess. She is super nice and friendly, but also very professional. From my make up trial and Bridal Portraits to the wedding day, Rachel was always flexible and open to feedback to make sure I got the look I wanted for my special day! I highly recommend using Rachael for all your make up needs !

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Alicia

Alicia Schofield · Married on 03/14/2020

10/10 recommend

Rachel is phenomenal. She listens to exactly what you want. She was great with all of my bridesmaids and mother. Everyone had great things to say about her! She was ready & waiting bright & early for us at the salon. She was super flexible any time I needed to make corrections to the timeline or anything. I 100% recommend her & will use her services in the future.

Sent on 04/30/2020
  • DowningR7

Rachel · Married on 12/07/2019

Highly Recommended!

I honestly can’t imagine having another artist do my makeup on my wedding day. She did an amazing job! Not only was the quality of the makeup amazing, it stayed on all day in 100 degree heat.
    Rachael was so kind, and warm hearted. Her professionalism gleamed off of her. We all loved her so much. She made everyone feel comfortable and was all smiles and laughs with us!
    I would definitely recommend Rachael again, and again.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Kaitlyn Mcginnis · Married on 12/07/2019

Rachael is Amazing!

I wouldn’t trust anyone else in the CSRA for my makeup needs! She did my bridal makeup trial and it was amazing, afterwards I decided to be even more picky and she was so receptive and flexible!! She knows what she’s doing and she made me look and feel like an absolute princess on my wedding day! She uses high quality products and was so professional throughout the entire day. 💕

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Selena

Selena Altman · Married on 10/19/2019

Such a pleasure

Rachel is a wonderful makeup artist and I would absolutely recommend her for your big day or event. She was such a calming presence throughout the whirlwind day, and was exceptionally flexible as things changed with schedule upsets and last minute additions to her list of people. She was very professional and communicative throughout the planning process and was able to work with me on my makeup vision even after my trial. The makeup stayed beautiful the whole day and looks wonderful in pictures. She makes the whole process a lot easier.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Lanham · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing!!!!

Rachael is such a beautiful person inside and out. Was honored to have her do my makeup for my wedding day.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Jen Weisman · Married on 05/25/2019

Saved us at the last minute!

Rachael did a PHENOMENAL job for my wedding makeup. Not only did she agree to come out on a weeks’ notice (my original makeup artist canceled) but the experience could not have been better! I had only had my makeup done professionally one other time before, and it was a terrible experience. I told her how I was scared to do it again, but being a bride in the 100 degree weather, it seemed necessary. Well, Rachael far exceeded my expectations. I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life! Everyone complimented how natural the makeup looked. It lasted all night and I was sad to take it off! I highly recommend her to anyone looking. You won’t beat this quality of service.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Joan Walker · Married on 05/04/2019

Walker - Vaughn wedding

I do not usually give 100% reviews but Rachel truly deserves it. For both my trial, and the wedding day she was very professional, and attentive to my requests. She was open to any adjustments I wanted to make to my makeup and her quality of product was superb. On my wedding day my makeup was beautiful, it lasted all day and gave me the full coverage, but natural look I wanted. I would highly recommend Rachel to any bride. I plan to use her again for events in the future.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Starr

Starr Holliday · Married on 03/22/2019

Wonderful!

Rachael is amazing! She is a phenomenal make up artist and makes sure you have a stress-free experience! I hired her for my wedding and would reccomend her to anyone. She was flexible the day of the wedding and everybody looked gorgeous. Thank you Rachael!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Jeannine · Married on 05/26/2018

I found Rachael at a bridal show after I had to fire my current make up artist. She accommodated me immediately into her schedule and literally saved my wedding day. Everyone's makeup was absolutely stunning and we all received compliments all night long on our makeup. She's is incredibly gifted, one of the sweetest people you will ever have the pleasure to meet and, in my opinion, the best makeup artist you will ever find. You will not be disappointed with her work!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Korin · Married on 05/05/2018

Did a shoot where the photographer used her, and fell in love after she finished that look!! Wouldnt trust anyone else for my special day with my sensitive skin! Seriously helps put your best face forward.

Sent on 05/14/2018

LeAnn · Married on 10/06/2017

Ms. Renew did my daughters makeup for prom previously and then my makeup for my son’s wedding this past October. She listened to both on the looks we both wanted on each occasion and did an outstanding job. Her mom even did my hair!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Eloise · Married on 04/29/2017

Rachael was so kind and did exactly as I hoped for! I loved my makeup on my wedding day, and she was such a nice person to spend the morning of the most important day with. :) I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Brittney · Married on 03/05/2016

I first met Rachael when she was just starting out in the makeup business. She did a trial for me and I was in love. I used her for my bridal pictures as well as for my wedding, and surprising to me, she was even better than before. She communicated with me many times leading up to the day to see what styles I had in mind and what I was expecting the result to look like. My expectations were far exceeded each time. My husband even commented on my makeup and how much he liked it, which is surprising coming from him. He loved how it was subtle enough but still more gorgeous than my day to day looks. I plan to use Rachael from here on out for all of my makeup needs and I recommend her to all my friends who are getting married.

Sent on 05/22/2018